Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E15: LIVE DISCUSSION: Live Reunion Show

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

Wow, did not see this coming.

Oh, I don’t know. The two were a duo the entire way. People have been asking how they would distinguish themselves so it is not all that surprising.

• Love 1
(edited)

“So, who did you vote for?” Cue eight dudes carrying Laurel off before she says word one.

ETA: This wasn’t a great season. STFU, Probst.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

And the winner is....Wendell.  Eh, I think Dom played the better overall game but I'm sure he'll be back.  Can't say I'm disappointed with the outcome, though.  I'm sure Laurel will be asked "do you regret your vote in hindsight?"

Actually, Laurel can thank Dom for taking her to the final 3 over Angela, because she no doubt would have lost fire to Wendell.

However, Laurel would have been a Wendell vote on the jury, so I guess Dom still would have lost.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Laurel still doesn't look happy sitting there.  Looks amazing though!

After, all these months, too. I guess with the fan reaction and the woulda shoulda doesn’t help either. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

This was a tough one - either one was deserving. But I knew Laurel wouldn't go against Wendell. That was a very strong bond that I think the editing probably didn't even show how strong it was. 

Yeah they played up the bond early on then kind of pulled back, I guess so there would be suspense there? 

Just now, mojoween said:

You can keep Kevin Hart right the fuck away.  When I saw the ad for his new show during the first hour I actually said aloud “oh he’s hosting?  No thanks.”

You mean Theeeeee Kevin Hart?! STFU Jeff!!!!

• Love 3

To be honest, Laurel has been ruining this game for months now. I expected her to do it one more time.

Wendell is definitely the more likeable of the two, but I don't see how he played a better game.

• Love 4
(edited)

You can tell by the commercial breaks and Jeff's announcements, that the final vote and winner announcement were done during the same episode. So it was 2.5 hours. It was still the same episode.  Right before the commercial break Jeff says the reunion, etc., is coming up. Then there's the commercial break. There isn't any commercial between final tribal and the live show, one glides into the other. The not talking about the winner in the finale episode is silly.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 5

This was not so bad of a season. I’m happy with Wendell winning, he deserved it. Next season I would like to see a few older players, no hidden immunity idols, no ghost island or redemption island, actually no extra island at all. 

It was great snarking with all of you. ‘Til next season! 

• Love 5
(edited)

“No regrets, Jeff. That said, I am coming back, right?”

ETA: Should somebody call the cops? Probst looks ready to drive around the school. ?

Edited by Lantern7