Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E14: LIVE DISCUSSION: It is Game Time Kids

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

14 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Wendell showing jury management skills.  Smart.

If Wendell makes Final 3, he's winning. I was watching the jury during this tribal council and they did not look impressed with Domenick's theatrics at all. Wendell has mastered the art of not giving too much away, saying just enough and just letting things play out, all the while he's proven to be a physical and strategic threat. I don't think he will have any outright enemies on the jury. Dom better try and get him out at F4 (since we know he's playing his idol at 5) because if not, Wendell's winning this thing. 

1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

So did Sebastian not play his advantage? I'm confused. 

No, he didn't. He clearly got spooked by Dom's play and figured they were voting for Donathan and so went with what he thought was the majority. 

Btw, I like Donathan but I just cannot stop laughing at his seemingly declaring war against Dom and Wendell for some perceived idea of their wanting him out when that's furthest from the truth because even with his theatrics, they see him as no threat. Donathan is not reading this situation well at all. Like he legitimately seems surprised when he is not the one voted out, not realizing that if Dom and Wendell are guilty of anything against him, it's not considering him a legitimate and serious player at all. So much so that right now they can't even be bothered to want to vote him out. 

• Love 8

Dom might win, depending who he's up against.  I can't see the jury rewarding Angela, for instance.  Or Laurel or Donathan, although those two are up in the air for me.  Donathan might have gotten some brownie points challenging Wendell/Dom.  

Wendell might be the hardest to beat at this point.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Wendell might be the hardest to beat at this point.

I think it's his game to lose.....

Not this time.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 2

Damn, that was the most chill puzzle solving I've seen since Spencer solved one in like two minutes. Interesting to see who Wendell plays his idol for, if he does. I mean no sense keeping it since he can't play it after five. 

• Love 3

So Jeff owes Erik and James an apology? So is there going to be an outstandingly bad move later on or was the bad move Sebastian's?

Congratulations Wendell again!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

That was a boring puzzle challenge. I’m not saying it was easy but it was sooooooo boring. C’mon! It’s the Final 5!

They should have saved the maze for the final 5.

So are Dom/Wendell a little sorry they stuck together?  I'm kind of liking this Survivor's remorse.

I really can't figure out how Sea Bass went out with an unplayed extra vote in his pocket.  Agree with those who have said Angela is playing to get to F3 with Dom & Wendell.  She'll get 0 votes but she'll get $85K.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, susannot said:

I really can't figure out how Sea Bass went out with an unplayed extra vote in his pocket.  Agree with those who have said Angela is playing to get to F3 with Dom & Wendell.  She'll get 0 votes but she'll get $85K.

Yeah, maybe Laurel whining about Wendell not taking her on reward made her think she can weasel in with Dom/Wendell.

I hope Jeff asks Seabass why he didn't play his vote, even for the hell of it.  

Again, why does Laurel think she's vulnerable?  Heh, at least she realizes now she should have taken Dom/Wendell out when she could have.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

Laurel better win immunity.

Oops, there's still the final 5 vote.

If she makes it through, she better win immunity tomorrow.

Edited by Lamb18
(edited)
1 minute ago, cherbitrary said:

If Wendell could engineer a Dom boot here, I'd love him forever. Not sure that is on his mind, though...

If he ends up losing to Dom he may kick himself for a very long time.  I did hear the jury call Dom the godfather but I don't know if that's a bad thing.

I feel like Dom/Wendell are pretending to argue here.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm praying Angela wins the final immunity.  Not that she stands a chance in hell at winning, but I'd love to see everyone scrambling over getting her to take them to the final 3.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wendell playing for the jury. I’m good with that.

Shucks . . . I kinda/sorta had a fantasy where Donathan was skating around the Reunion stage, all the other players were dead, and the crowd would chant his name louder and louder.

ETA: At least Donathan represented Southern gay folk better than Colton. Not saying much, I know. And, hey, Sia still watches! Maybe we could get one TC where a few weirdly-dressed people perform interpretive dance.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

Oh boy. I hope the apology to Erik isn't because Laurel's gonna turn around and vote Wendell out. Thing is, I can't say I'd blame any of them. Wendell is winning this thing if he makes the F3 and Dom for sure will make that case if he doesn't win final immunity. He has to win the final immunity. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

If he ends up losing to Dom he may kick himself for a very long time.  I did hear the jury call Dom the godfather but I don't know if that's a bad thing.

I feel like Dom/Wendell are pretending to argue here.  

I think they're pretending, too.

I had a feeling Wendell was going to play the idol for Laurel.

Good-bye, Donathan! Aw, I'll miss him. He livened up the camp quite a bit.

Now Laurel has to win the next immunity.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

They are getting a bit cocky, but it's still preferable to the way this season could have gone. Imagine Kellyn and Bradley up there... 

Ahhhh no don’t even put that into the universe they might ask them back.

From now until the end of time whenever anyone gets voted out in my mind I play “Chicken, the tribe has spoken.”  “I heard ‘em.”

• Love 3