Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E14: LIVE DISCUSSION: It is Game Time Kids

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

When 2/3rds of the players are making me yell, "Stupid! You're. So. Stupid." at the TV every 5 minutes, it means I'm not impressed by the cast.

When they brought out James/Erik someone said maybe we were about to see a stupid move. And I'm thinking that is really what we see from most of the people left. Everyone posting is entertaining me far more at this point.

Okay, THAT is pretty awesome of whoever Probst was talking about (giving Donathan money).

(edited)

It's NOT the Rupert award for Most popular player, but Donathan wins the next best thing.

Edited by vb68
Need a NOT
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, MissEwa said:

They are getting a bit cocky, but it's still preferable to the way this season could have gone. Imagine Kellyn and Bradley up there... 

Thank you for that, my enjoyment has gone back up a few notches as I count my blessings :)

• Love 2

I’m a heartless bitch because this is Survivor, not charity.  I am totally sure that there are others out there who have families who rely on them, but we only heard Donathan’s story.

• Love 4
(edited)

So let's predict: Dom/Wendell get the most airtime at the reunion, Laurel gets asked why she never tried to flip on those two, Angela is asked why she ratted out Seabass's plan and what it felt like always being in the dark with votes, Seabass is asked why he didn't play his advantage anyway, Chris gets asked about Dom, Donathan gets asked about being a fish out of water....Michael, maybe Kellyn get asked something once, everyone else ignored?

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, susannot said:
  1. So can Wendell still play an idol?

No. Last idol play was at F5 and he played it for Laurel. 

Is Angela the most invisible F4 member ever? 

• Love 3
Just now, MissEwa said:

No. Last idol play was at F5 and he played it for Laurel. 

Is Angela the most invisible F4 member ever? 

Yes.  That's why she'll make F3 , get zero votes, and collect $85K.

• Love 1

I wish they'd do more challenges like this throughout the season, less endurance and puzzle challenges (I also liked the maze one earlier, even though that ended with a puzzle).

Dom wins immunity!  So will he take Wendell to the final 3 or pick someone easily beatable?

Oh no, Domenick! Wendell is just acing this.

I don't think Laurel's going to win this.

Oh no! The leaning tower of Wendell collapsed!

What if Angela wins?  Well, we'll see.

Now how is Laurel doing? Not too well.

7 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So let's predict: Dom/Wendell get the most airtime at the reunion, Laurel gets asked why she never tried to flip on those two, Angela is asked why she ratted out Seabass's plan and what it felt like always being in the dark with votes, Seabass is asked why he didn't play his advantage anyway, Chris gets asked about Dom, Donathan gets asked about being a fish out of water....Michael, maybe Kellyn get asked something once, everyone else ignored?

Jeff will likely talk to the 3 rumored couples

• Love 1

A final message? “Congrats, Dom! Come to my tent tonight. I’ll give you something worth almost a million dollars!”

I’ve never heard people rank on Sia in general. She seems nice. That said, how about parodying her songs, focusing on how tired Survivor has become? I think she’d be amused.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Congratulations, Domenick!

Now I'm wondering who he's going to pick. Probably Angela.

If he was smart he'd pick Angela.  However, to look good in front of the jury he might pick Wendell and claim loyalty, even though his odds are much harder against him.

Oh Big Brother, why can't I quit you?  

Did they really need to go to Ghost Island for this?  

• Love 2
(edited)

So are Angela and Wendell the only ones who've been to GI out of this final 4?

Survivor: Even Dom and Wendell Know They Should Have Gotten Rid of Dom and Wendell.

So Laurel's telling Dom she can't make fire and wouldn't be able to beat Wendell.  I think she's just jockeying to get into the final 3.  And Dom agrees with me.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I guess they've seen a different Laurel out there than we've seen, because I think Laurel crumbles under pressure and won't be able to handle the tough questions from the jury.  She knows she's losing but still wanted Donathan on there just to get herself one vote.

• Love 2
(edited)

Message time: another stupid plot twist?  I'd be intimidated too, Dom.    

Can we stop acting like Ghost Island is really cursed?  They needed a theme.

What the hell is this?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Dom, you can win. Stop shilling the gimmick!

Choose an urn? What the fucking fuck?!?

Does anybody even remember Keith’s name?

”This flashback brought to you by Culpepper’s annoying mustache.”

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh, fuck. If I cared about Dom either way, I’d be nervous.