Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E14: LIVE DISCUSSION: It is Game Time Kids

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lantern7 said:

“We were gonna do the cow in, but then her calf ambled up. So you can choose one more person.”

I lost track . . . how many advantages are in play?

An extra vote, 2 real idols, 1 fake idol.

Big Brother commercial. Now I'm getting mildly interested in the new season.

Lauren shouldn't be so bitter - people have to play their game. And Wendell is playing Sebastian and Angela. Sebastian has an icky cut on his leg. I hope he doesn't get an infection. And great use of metaphor, Sebastian, he kills it with the fish talk.

• Love 1
(edited)

"A lot of times I've been left in the dark."  You don't say Angela.

And here she goes squealing to Dom!  What is wrong with these people?

Where are all the smart ladies that have played this game before?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
(edited)

I feel like 'we can put votes on Dom and cross our fingers' is... kind of foolish. 

Also Laurel if you are going to make a move against two people who have immunity and two idols between them you need to... not make it so obvious. 

ETA. When did Angela become part of Dom and Wendell's crew? Those two have EVERYONE. 

Edited by MissEwa
  • Love 3

Angela must just want to finally be in on the plan for once and not be left dumbstruck.

Yet somehow I think that will still be the end result for her, especially since she doesn't know Dom has 2 idols.  Really, though, what does she think she's going to gain from telling Dom that?

• Love 1
(edited)

Three words from me: “Fuck Big Brother.”

What happens if everyone is immune? Does Probst snuff Cirie’s torch in absentia?

ETA: “Caged tigers” and buggy eyes. Probst had some coke with his Botox!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4

They really need to have the idols played before the final 5.  I think it's crazy they are allowed to be played that late.  Most of the special advantages have to be played at least at the final 6.

• Love 2

Angela might be figuring that eventually it'll be Dom v Wendell and being tight with them is a way to squeak through to F3. Laurel and Donathan are still relatively tight. She's not in anything else - essentially she's a number. Telling Dom is an opportunity, as much as it's infuriating for anyone not on Team Dom/Wendell.

• Love 2

I wonder - is it really nighttime at tribal - it seemed light out before they left, or is the whole tribal area enclosed and lit only by the fire, so it's dark.

I'll say it again, I love Donathan.  That was a great line.  'I want to make my own game out here, not Dom/Wendell's.'

I wonder if this will come back on Angela that she tattled to Dom.

• Love 1
(edited)

Dom/Wendell really can't stand not being in control.  Glad Donathan isn't backing down. 

Well played by Dom.  Not sure if the jury liked that move.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, MissEwa said:

Angela might be figuring that eventually it'll be Dom v Wendell and being tight with them is a way to squeak through to F3. Laurel and Donathan are still relatively tight. She's not in anything else - essentially she's a number. Telling Dom is an opportunity, as much as it's infuriating for anyone not on Team Dom/Wendell.

She's a moron getting one out is better for her game 

(edited)

Well screw Angela.  Hope that comes back to bite her.

And why didn't he use his extra vote?  

And of course we have to make time for two of the dumbest Survivors ever, Erik and James.  Wonder if JT was "busy."

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Sea Bass is served! I’m thinking it’ll take half a day before he realizes he got voted off.

BTW, stop saying, “We’re sending them home.” They’re not going on the first plane to the Statez. So annoying!

Erik!!! I met him years ago. He’s got some decent cartooning skills. James? Meh.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sea bass showed up too late to the party IMO.

Angela caused that, but doesn't get any credit.  Still not sure why she did that. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

If Dom make F3, well, he probably makes it, I don’t think he’ll win, the members of the jury looked so disgusted when he was talking so cocky. I’ll be surprised if he gets any votes. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

sea bass showed up too late to the party IMO.

Angela caused that, but doesn't get any credit.  Still not sure why she did that. 

I don't either, they might have really gotten rid of Dom this time.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, mojoween said:

HOW is Kellyn annoying even when silent?

It just comes easily to her. The way she was crossing her leg, flipping her hair & rolling her eyes while just sitting is incredible.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’ll be surprised if he gets any votes. 

I don't know. Sebastian seemed mostly impressed - if he's got sway at ponderosa I think Dom could do ok. 

• Love 1

So did Probst say the extra vote is coming back, or he's just hanging onto that memento.

If they ever do another GI again, hopefully it isn't such a waste.  Put everything, including idols, out there and don't just pick and choose when people are sent there.  And for the love of god, no more drawing rocks to see who goes.

• Love 4