Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E14: LIVE DISCUSSION: It is Game Time Kids

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Now I wonder if Jeff will say the stupidest move ever was Angela not caring where she sat and letting Wendell take the purple seat.

Her stupidest move was telling Dom about Seabass's plan.  This was her second stupidest.

I'd give Wendell a little edge, but I won't completely rule out Dom.

• Love 4

Well, I'm often wrong, but I'm calling it for Wendell. I think way more people like and respect him than Dom. Chris sure won't be voting Dom  !

I'll be surprised if laurel gets more than 2 votes. Every time she had the chance to make a big move, she chickened out.

(edited)

I will say this isn't a terrible final 3, and even though Ghost Island was completely wasted as a concept, hasn't been a terrible season.  I think it's one of the better ones in recent years, and will likely rank somewhere in the middle for me.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Now I wonder if Jeff will say the stupidest move ever was Angela not caring where she sat and letting Wendell take the purple seat.

He totally would. She’s a female who isn’t compelling to him, so he would say that.

ETA: Biggest mistake = the guys shitting the bed with the jury, and Laurel getting too many throwaway votes?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I will say this isn't a terrible final 3, and even though Ghost Island was completely wasted as a concept, hasn't been a terrible season.  I think it's one of the better ones in recent years, and will likely rank somewhere in the middle for me.

I've quite enjoyed it. And this is a decent F3 (Laurel is useless as a player but fine as a person, which puts her above so many F3 people over the years) - it could have been so, so much worse. 

• Love 6
(edited)

So the reunion will not be an hour long. They still need to go through the F3’s talking and talking and then the jury questions. 

Oh wow, Angela cleans up well. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 4

I will be really surprised if it's not a close vote between Dom and Wendell.  I can see where Dom rubbed people the wrong way, but I believe he will have some respect for the moves he made.

• Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

So the reunion will not be an hour long. They still need to go through the F3’s talking and talking and then the jury questions. 

They need to cut out the filler from the finale.  There are plenty of moments they could have cut, namely Jeff's live banter at the reunion show.  I wish they'd have a final 4 or 5 in the finale again, but with only a final 3, I get why they don't.

• Love 4

Where did Wendell get a needle and thread?  It’s fascinating to me how he is constantly sewing something, I’m pretty sure SeaBass’s necklace was made by Wendell.

• Love 1

I could see Domineck and Wendell splitting Naviti votes and Laurel taking the Malolo ones. I guess it depends on the bitterness of the jury.

Angela, Chris, Bradley, Sebastian, Desiree, Kellyn, Chelsea - Naviti

Michael, Libby, Donathan, Jenna - Malolo.

Is this right? Are there 11 on the jury?

The live winner reveal always ran over, but I'd be annoyed if I set the DVR to record the final 10 or 15 minutes over, as the winner is usually known by then, but it got cut off.

I thought Jeff said awhile back CBS didn't really like the reunion shows, so maybe this is some compromise-more show, less reunion?

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I could see Domineck and Wendell splitting Naviti votes and Laurel taking the Malolo ones. I guess it depends on the bitterness of the jury.

Angela, Chris, Bradley, Sebastian, Desiree, Kellyn, Chelsea - Naviti

Michael, Libby, Donathan, Jenna - Malolo.

Is this right? Are there 11 on the jury?

I'd get a kick out of Malolo actually getting the upper hand, finally, and determining the winner by their votes.  I just don't know if Laurel is going to get any credit if she tries to say she made moves, because she really didn't.  And she had chances to get Dom/Wendell out, but didn't take them.  So unless she can convincingly follow that up with saying her odds were better with them than a Naviti strong alliance, I'd be surprised if she got more than one vote.

5 minutes ago, MissEwa said:

I've quite enjoyed it. And this is a decent F3 (Laurel is useless as a player but fine as a person, which puts her above so many F3 people over the years) - it could have been so, so much worse. 

Indeed!