Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Kandi & Brandi LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OMGoodness. You've been celibate all this time; you couldn't wait another couple of months until you've healed from surgery? And now what do you do about a job, money, etc? Do you just go on the dole? Dang. You ladies don't seem stupid, but this sure is a stupid move.

Self control, people.

• Love 20

Really don't understand the shock about being pregnant since she's a grown woman, not a teenager, and should know that unprotected sex can lead to a bun in the oven. BTW, has she had an official blood test for pregnancy?

• Love 11
Just now, simba barracuda said:

Brb, I’m starting a GoFundMe to buy conditioner for their mom’s hair

I've got a friend who conditions the hell out of their hair and it still looks like that. Just the nature of their hair. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

"Lift all of that belly up lover! The promise land under all of this!"

Go head girl!

Well I hadn't planned on giving out the infamous "Gasoline Soaked Drawers Award" tonight but with this comment........... hee

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Did she go on all her dates wearing that same t-shirt??  Just where were these 'dates' taking place?   Hasn't told the  future dad?  Boy, I'd  pay to see this dude.

Just maybe she doesn't know who the baby daddy is...

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Did she go on all her dates wearing that same t-shirt??  Just where were these 'dates' taking place?   Hasn't told the  future dad?  Boy, I'd  pay to see this dude.

Apparently, it attracts the fertile dudes

• Love 6

This is why you practice self control. It is not the time for her to get pregnant, not only because of the surgery and her continuing weight loss, but from her response, she doesn't even know if the father will be involved. She was obviously ashamed by the whole situation. They baby needs a family. She needs support, both in terms of the pregnancy and the baby afterwards. 

I understand wanting a baby and a family. I understand wanting to date and getting carried away. But good grief, if you aren't able to handle the repercussions, don't have sex, or at the very least, use protection.  Great - now they're talking about moving back to Washington. So much for father's rights.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god. "Face a future we really didn't expect". The future is always what you didn't expect. That's kind of the definition of the future. 

This just cracked me up....like duh

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, she's upset because they won't be able to "do this together"? Honey. You've already left your sister out while you went off in search of sexytime. 

Are we sure about that?  <just sayin>

• Love 6
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who's the guy? Some random hookup? 

Seriously. Exactly why has she decided that she had to raise the baby alone? Bullshit! Both she AND whoever this guy is made this baby and both need to take responsibility and be a part of the child's life, not just her, unless he was a really random hookup and she can't find him. Yikes.

Wow, autocorrect is working overtime tonight!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Effing Autocorrect!
  • Love 10