Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Kandi & Brandi LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The Dreier twins collectively lost more than 400 lbs after sleeve gastrectomy procedures. They work toward skin surgeries, as a major life event threatens the security they thought they had.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

How's everyone's eating habit?  Taco salad w/o the taco - on lettuce, gardein meatless crumbles, tomato, black beans, taco sauce, black olives, onions. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

How's everyone's eating habit?  Taco salad w/o the taco - on lettuce, gardein meatless crumbles, tomato, black beans, taco sauce, black olives, onions. 

Yum!!  I’m vegetarian.  I’m having a black bean burger!! 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2

Starting day 3 of a 7 day water fast - so no eating here!  Husband is away so I get to watch from the start, but I sort of wish this was Erica week.  I like the twins and hope they are doing well, but Erica’s whiny manipulativeness is truly snark-worthy!

• Love 4
(edited)

I missed you guys!

This week was stress and my eating habit so far tonight is Turkey Hill All Natural Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream ("All Natural" means it's healthy, right?) and three Thin Mints. I took a couple vacation days so am off now until Tuesday but I need to go car shopping so my stress is not over.

I forgot they had a little doggie. His sniffing at the burger as it was passed across the car seat was too cute.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Eating habit: Big salad that my nutrition coach would approve of and a single-serving key lime pie that I probably won’t mention to her. 

We won’t snitch.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Warched “Trainspotting” about heroin addicts this afternoon and it’s amazing how the denial, manipulation and self deceit is so similar to 600 Pound Life.

I tried to watch that once but I had so much trouble understanding their accents I gave up.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

These are the two that powdered each other.  They were nice though!

imageedit_110_5755149450.gif

What the heck is this?  Was this on the show?

• Love 1

Dinner was homemade vegetable beef soup made from leftover pot roast. Heavenly. My current eating habit is various TV snacks - pork rinds and port wine cheese, strawberries, whatever else I feel like having...

• Love 2
Just now, ShortyMac said:

Dinner was homemade vegetable beef soup made from leftover pot roast. Heavenly. My current eating habit is various TV snacks - pork rinds and port wine cheese, strawberries, whatever else I feel like having...

Ooh, strawberries! I had my first raspberries of the year the other day. They were pretty good.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

What the heck is this?  Was this on the show?

It's two siblings from the movie Bridesmaids. It's what I thought of when I saw Brandi and Kandi bathing and powdering each other.  

I am very glad to see them doing so well, though!

• Love 2
(edited)

Aaahh, here we all are once again. I don't really expect a whole lot of snark with these two; I really liked them and wish them the best but I feel that, once again, TLC  needed to split the two hours between them and another 600 pounder.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Stupid autocorrect!
  • Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

Ooh, strawberries! I had my first raspberries of the year the other day. They were pretty good.

Strawberries are my absolute favorite fruit. :) I love berry season.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Starting day 3 of a 7 day water fast - so no eating here!  Husband is away so I get to watch from the start, but I sort of wish this was Erica week.  I like the twins and hope they are doing well, but Erica’s whiny manipulativeness is truly snark-worthy!

You don’t eat anything and only drink water? How is that healthy.

• Love 5
Just now, ShortyMac said:

Strawberries are my absolute favorite fruit. :) I love berry season.

Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries...I could live on them all summer. And cherries.

• Love 4
Just now, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

I didn't know we were still getting new shows this season!!  What???!!!  Luckily I noticed my DVR recording.

My eating habit is a protein shake.  I'm in the midst of a 2-week pre-op diet for the sleeve gastrectomy y'all!!  Not  being done by Dr. Now, though.  Thankfully, I'm not in his 600-pound territory.

My surgery is next Tuesday.  Wis me luck!

Awesome! You’ll do great!

• Love 3
Just now, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

I didn't know we were still getting new shows this season!!  What???!!!  Luckily I noticed my DVR recording.

My eating habit is a protein shake.  I'm in the midst of a 2-week pre-op diet for the sleeve gastrectomy y'all!!  Not  being done by Dr. Now, though.  Thankfully, I'm not in his 600-pound territory.

Good luck! Sending lots of good vibes your way!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

Good luck!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. They're nervous.

Inconceivable!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

Good luck to you!!!

• Love 1