Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Kandi & Brandi LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

I didn't know we were still getting new shows this season!!  What???!!!  Luckily I noticed my DVR recording.

My eating habit is a protein shake.  I'm in the midst of a 2-week pre-op diet for the sleeve gastrectomy y'all!!  Not  being done by Dr. Now, though.  Thankfully, I'm not in his 600-pound territory.

My surgery is next Tuesday.  Wis me luck!

You'll do great!  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

I didn't know we were still getting new shows this season!!  What???!!!  Luckily I noticed my DVR recording.

My eating habit is a protein shake.  I'm in the midst of a 2-week pre-op diet for the sleeve gastrectomy y'all!!  Not  being done by Dr. Now, though.  Thankfully, I'm not in his 600-pound territory.

Best of luck to you CouchTater! You know you have all of our support. Please keep us updated.

• Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Best of luck to you CouchTater! You know you have all of our support. Please keep us updated.

Thanks DC Gal and everyone for your kind words, good vibes, and support!  I love my live-chat peeps!!!

Hopefully I'll check in next Wednesday with a progress report, assuming there's a live chat.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Dinner was homemade vegetable beef soup made from leftover pot roast. Heavenly. My current eating habit is various TV snacks - pork rinds and port wine cheese, strawberries, whatever else I feel like having...

Oh wow, I wants me some of that and the strawberries too, but all syrupy with sweet biscuits and whipped cream, LOL!

• Love 1
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Did a DVR check during the commercials. We get another Where Are They Now on 6/6. Diana and Ashley R. Which Ashley is that? The one with the horrible mother?

That doesn’t really narrow it down much....

• Love 10
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Thanks DC Gal and everyone for your kind words, good vibes, and support!  I love my live-chat peeps!!!

Hopefully I'll check in next Wednesday with a progress report, assuming there's a live chat.

Hi there! I think there is another one next week but if not just head on over to the Small Talk forum.

• Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Hi there! I think there is another one next week but if not just head on over to the Small Talk forum.

Small Talk is a great idea!  Thanks DC Gal, will do!  :-)

• Love 2
Just now, leFay said:

If I sit here with a package of processed cheese slices for an after dinner snack, does that make me disgusting & weird?

Only if you don't have some crackers with the cheese.

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Finally! Someone who plans ahead and doesn't nom on fast food on the road!

Apparently the only smart people in years of this show.

• Love 9
(edited)

Looks like next week's subject is Erica, that uber depressed woman with the totally bee-otch sister who would occasionally help her and then go out of her way to make Erica feel like shit for accepting her help. Skanky-ass thang.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Left out a word.
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

What is all that shit hanging from the mirror?

Looks like one of those air fresheners that looks like a Lei. 

That little dog riding in whichever twins arms and under the seat belt. Yikes. I had visions of blowing a tire or something where the driver had to slam the brakes. That would not end well for the poor puppy. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

That little dog riding in whichever twins arms and under the seat belt. Yikes. I had visions of blowing a tire or something where the driver had to slam the brakes. That would not end well for the poor puppy. 

Yes. I was focused on how cute! but they really should be in a proper carrier or harness.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

How many miles is this drive?

I have seat belt fasteners for my dogs.

Me too!

Their one friend is a food pusher.  When they were in the restaurant trying to figure out what to order, she kept getting into the discussion.  They know what they need to do. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Do they have jobs?

It looks like they don't now, but they used to work at Walmart until they got too big for that.  There's a long recovery with skin surgery, so maybe it would be too difficult to get a job now, and then have to take off a month or so.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Hey y'all!

Good luck!! I’m having surgery next Wednesday! I might not be awake for the chat here that night:(

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

It looks like they don't now, but they used to work at Walmart until they got too big for that.  There's a long recovery with skin surgery, so maybe it would be too difficult to get a job now, and then have to take off a month or so.

Does the show pay for their time in Houston?