Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Kandi & Brandi LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

My lord in heaven, these people do not have to repeat every thought in their heads 20x. I know it's the producers pushing this stuff, but dang. Enough already.  "I'm afraid." "What will Dr Now say?" "Did I lose enough weight?" "I worked really hard." "My anxiety."

Shut.the.heck.up.  You said it once. Move on.

• Love 11
Just now, 88Keys said:

Are we sure about that?  <just sayin>

I think the other one isn't into men.... very manly mannerisms... actually, I thought neither were into men, but I ended up being 1/2 wrong...

• Love 23
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

While I can appreciate the love and support these twins share, I am so glad that I am independent, and not damn near attached at the hip with my sisters.  

I have twin sons, and I kind of worry about them ending up like that.  We've been told the BEST thing you can do for twins is make an effort to separate them as they get older.

• Love 6
Just now, leFay said:

I think the other one isn't into men.... very manly mannerisms... actually, I thought neither were into men, but I ended up being 1/2 wrong...

I picked up on that same vibe. 

Also, that sad ponytail and the always-slicked-back hair is driving me bonkers. What does she put in there? Motor oil? Why is it always wet looking? I want to free her hair from that skinny little ponytail and wash it and let it just BE. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, leFay said:

So maybe she can be the daddy? I mean they are hella close, even for twins.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I've got twin daughters. They're just now 2. They're like one unit. They don't tolerate being separated at all. I'm afraid of them ending up like these two. 

My boys are also two, but they don't seem to be too bothered by being apart.  But then again, they are together most of the time.  

I didn't get a "gay" vibe from Brandi and Kandi; more like a "too shy and sad to date" vibe.

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Aaaaaaaaaand another contender for those gasoline soaked drawers...... just sayin'!

I haven't been here in a few weeks.  It's good to be back!  :)

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Who on earth does not know what a code blue is?

Someone who apparently stares at the walls instead of watching TV or reading a book?

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm going to try to stay calm and positive". You are going to be unconscious. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that. :-D

• Love 3

She was that overweight and yet even with the weight loss she didn’t have any issues getting pregnant so quickly. I wonder if it was a brief relationship with the same guy or a bunch of random one night stands or a single shot in the dark. 

I will say that they keep a nice neat clean apartment and theymake their beds .... with sheets!!! And they treat their little dogs very well. 

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

I like Dr. Now but his suturing is atrocious.

Everytime I see one of those surgeries, I think the patient is going to have huge, jagged scars for the rest of their life.  But I don't know enough about surgeries and stitches to know if that is normal or not.

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn 29 pounds! That's a whole lotta skin and fat removed. Good for Kandi!

As for Brandi, I think maybe some of you are right and she may not know who the daddy is. Sad.

I see a possible Maury appearance in her future.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

As for Brandi, I think maybe some of you are right and she may not know who the daddy is. Sad.

Yeah I think she was confused the words craigslist hookup with the word dating. Honest mistake. 

Nothing wrong with the casual hookup but geez use protection.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

You thinking she ran thru every male down at the Lobo Lounge?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 11
(edited)
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What are those things hanging off the front of the bandages?

Drains. I  have had breast cancer and double mastectomy. The drains are the worst part of the whole process. They are there a couple of weeks and you have to empty and measure the output each day. totally yukky!

Edited by rainbowrockgal
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Everytime I see one of those surgeries, I think the patient is going to have huge, jagged scars for the rest of their life.  But I don't know enough about surgeries and stitches to know if that is normal or not.

I worked with someone who had them done and she had jagged scars as well.   

• Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

Brandy's legs are looking huge.

Yeah, both of them seem to carry a bunch of weight in their legs. Is there reliable skin removal surgery for legs? I would think it might be way more complicated than removing a huge swath of skin and fat from the abdominal area.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm two weeks away from 64 and still working too, for at least five more years. I would love to not work! But these two are so boring. Not a book to be seen. What do they do all day? If I didn't work I'd read and cook and my house would be spotless and I'd mess around with my houseplants and I'd have friends over and go out to yard sales and thrift shops and search for treasure. I wish we could get a more nuanced portrait of these people. Its just a bunch of people sitting around dolefully, staring at the wall and wishing they could chow down on a few pizzas and a pan of brownies. 

That last sentence describes what we see so well!  Unfortunately, most of them don't do much of anything else. When they do, we see it. (Like the couple that did the Wii Fit or Jason with the Hobby Store.)

Looking around at their homes, they don't appear to do much of anything else other than probably watch television.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Yeah, both of them seem to carry a bunch of weight in their legs. Is there reliable skin removal surgery for legs? I would think it might be way more complicated than removing a huge swath of skin and fat from the abdominal area.

Some other patients have had surgery on their legs, can't remember who right now. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

You thinking she ran thru every male down at the Lobo Lounge?

Okay, okay..... here are your damned gasoline soaked drawers!!! You've certainly earned them tonight, LOL!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I see a possible Maury appearance in her future.

"Lawrence, Jerry, Diaz, Carl, Jake, Myron and Kurt, you are NOT the father!"

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"I just want to see where my weight's at."

You are under 300 pounds. GET A SCALE FOR YOUR BATHROOM!!! 

You mean people have scales in their homes? That's crazy!

• Love 10