Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

He came across kind of snippy and grouchy on the show but it seems like he is actually a really fun, chill person...seems to do a lot with his family, very hands on dad.  He owns his own salon now.  I love it when he posts pics of the colors and styles he does...so talented!! 

Is he the one who has the young daughter with really awesome hair?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

he's still in the area! No falling out with DCC, just some changes when Premier was bought by Halycon.  i actually follow him on IG and just love him haha He came across kind of snippy and grouchy on the show but it seems like he is actually a really fun, chill person...seems to do a lot with his family, very hands on dad.  He owns his own salon now.  I love it when he posts pics of the colors and styles he does...so talented!! 

yup! she has a lot more pictures on her FB account (think most recent public ones are a couple years old tho).  I always thought she was cute but she does have an older look to her in my opinion.  She had one of the best bodies tho!! 

Someday I will walk into Rainer’s salon and say, “pretend I’m a cheerleader”!  

I really can’t believe that is Chandler...there is another pic too but I just don’t see her in theses pics!  But I believe you! 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Someday I will walk into Rainer’s salon and say, “pretend I’m a cheerleader”!  

I really can’t believe that is Chandler...there is another pic too but I just don’t see her in theses pics!  But I believe you! 

right?! i'd love for him to do my hair!! 

If you ever go to Chandler's FB page you will recognize her immediately, it's like 'ah, there is that squinty smile' haha And I say that endearingly.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

I keep hoping Victoria gets cut, but sadly she may end up being a multi year vet. I hope her on TV persona makes up for how judgy I feel about her currently.

Chandler looks hella cute in that photo. Too bad she did not make the squad. I think that smile of hers was more due to nerves.

As an aside, WHY on Earth is Margaret wearing a phallic blue pendant? It looks like a portable sex toy.

Victoria shared with another TCC that Kelli already told her mom that she'll make the squad.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Victoria shared with another TCC that Kelli already told her mom that she'll make the squad.

If that's true, then someone needs to learn the art of being discreet.  And I'm talking Kelli and Tina, as well as, Victoria.

• Love 16
(edited)
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If that's true, then someone needs to learn the art of being discreet.  And I'm talking Kelli and Tina, as well as, Victoria.

If she is really going around telling people this it’s going to make people not like her 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Can't wait to get the season started to see how Victoria dances and how well she picks up the choreography.   It must be amazing.

I know I can’t wait either 

59 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

I'm inclined to believe this but I'm also waiting because there have been multiple accounts for not only how sweet, humble and talented Victoria is and how cocky, arrogant, and talented (just ask her) Victoria is.  It will be interesting to see not only what Victoria says on camera, but what others have to say about her.  If she makes the squad and really has been saying all the things you've said she has (and has the bad attitude to match), then it's likely she's going to be toxic in the locker room and thinks that she can get away with anything she wants to and nothing will be done about because her mom's friends with Kelli.  If anything, if Kelli gets wind that Victoria's going around telling people that she's got a lock on a spot (no matter what point she's at), then Kelli should drag Victoria's ass into her office and tell her to keep her lips shut about things like that.  Personally, if I found out that someone was bragging about trading on a personal/familial relationship (or a family member's friendship) with me to get something that others (who might not have that type of connection) are working their asses off to get, that person would get dragged into a face-to-face confrontation and warned, then if it continues (and especially if I have proof), I'm finding a legal reason to get that person gone.  

20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Since Victoria has already been rumored as saying that she doesn't have to worry because she's got a lock on Semis/Finals/Training Camp, it's likely that she doesn't know the meaning of the word discretion, much less how to pronounce OR spell it.  That word is something that Kelli and Tina should also know and, while Victoria's fate is something that would likely have come up between them, Kelli shouldn't be talking about ANY Rookie candidate with ANYONE other then Judy and Charlotte (and possibly Kitty), ESPECIALLY the mom of said Rookie candidate, even if that person is her best friend.  Tina should know better than to ask Kelli about anything related to Victoria and Training Camp even if she's dying to know what's going on, how Victoria is doing, etc.  It's not fair, it's not cool, and could possibly lead to bad feelings all around, souring friendships for a while.

18 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

If she is really going around telling people this it’s going to make people not like her 

It's already worked on this board.  Still, if she keeps bragging about things like this, especially if she's trading on her mom's friendship with Kelli to get on the squad, she'll likely be outcast with the others because people won't want to talk about things with her because it would get back to Kelli (possibly twisted to make the person look bad) or to make Victoria look good.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm inclined to believe this but I'm also waiting because there have been multiple accounts for not only how sweet, humble and talented Victoria is and how cocky, arrogant, and talented (just ask her) Victoria is.  It will be interesting to see not only what Victoria says on camera, but what others have to say about her.  If she makes the squad and really has been saying all the things you've said she has (and has the bad attitude to match), then it's likely she's going to be toxic in the locker room and thinks that she can get away with anything she wants to and nothing will be done about because her mom's friends with Kelli.  If anything, if Kelli gets wind that Victoria's going around telling people that she's got a lock on a spot (no matter what point she's at), then Kelli should drag Victoria's ass into her office and tell her to keep her lips shut about things like that.  Personally, if I found out that someone was bragging about trading on a personal/familial relationship (or a family member's friendship) with me to get something that others (who might not have that type of connection) are working their asses off to get, that person would get dragged into a face-to-face confrontation and warned, then if it continues (and especially if I have proof), I'm finding a legal reason to get that person gone.  

Since Victoria has already been rumored as saying that she doesn't have to worry because she's got a lock on Semis/Finals/Training Camp, it's likely that she doesn't know the meaning of the word discretion, much less how to pronounce OR spell it.  That word is something that Kelli and Tina should also know and, while Victoria's fate is something that would likely have come up between them, Kelli shouldn't be talking about ANY Rookie candidate with ANYONE other then Judy and Charlotte (and possibly Kitty), ESPECIALLY the mom of said Rookie candidate, even if that person is her best friend.  Tina should know better than to ask Kelli about anything related to Victoria and Training Camp even if she's dying to know what's going on, how Victoria is doing, etc.  It's not fair, it's not cool, and could possibly lead to bad feelings all around, souring friendships for a while.

It's already worked on this board.  Still, if she keeps bragging about things like this, especially if she's trading on her mom's friendship with Kelli to get on the squad, she'll likely be outcast with the others because people won't want to talk about things with her because it would get back to Kelli (possibly twisted to make the person look bad) or to make Victoria look good.

This!! Yes, Yes & YES!!

I was trying to give VK the benefit of doubt- but now she's got to prove she deserves a spot on the team for her qualities & not who her Momma is!!! 

Annoying!! There are tons of rumors for & against her---- 

but I think this one is fact?

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That train left the station at least a year ago LOL.

I tend to hope VK surely has enough sense, that if Kelli did say that, VK would keep her mouth shut. My mind wanders into a scenario where somebody asks VK if she thinks she'll make it, or if camp is hard, etc., and she says "I'm not worried" just because she's confident and prepared, so not nervous, but not because she thinks she's made the team already.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

If this is true she shouldn't be running her mouth about it. She should keep it on the DL

For real though, after 3 weeks, they should already know who is on the bubble. So not really surprised that Kellie would say she would make the squad.

I CANNOT believe that I am actually defending VK. Miracles happen everyday.

• Love 9

Someone would have to be near brain dead stupid to say this........I stand with Jess14.  VK may have said something that was misinterpreted and misrepresented.  Or, and I find this even more likely, there is a lot of jealousy out there because the girl is gorgeous and someone is trying to play on our sensibilities since we all have already proven we have issues with nepotism.  I'm not buying it.  I don't know at this point whether this girl can dance.  But they've taken gorgeous women who couldn't dance before.  I withhold judgement.  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Why do people believe everything they read??????

It's probably why we do a lot of - if, maybe, possibly, well, perhaps.....

And we're waiting for the show to start and we're bored:)

• Love 6
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Opine said:

Someone would have to be near brain dead stupid to say this........I stand with Jess14.  VK may have said something that was misinterpreted and misrepresented.  Or, and I find this even more likely, there is a lot of jealousy out there because the girl is gorgeous and someone is trying to play on our sensibilities since we all have already proven we have issues with nepotism.  I'm not buying it.  I don't know at this point whether this girl can dance.  But they've taken gorgeous women who couldn't dance before.  I withhold judgement.  

If true, it could have been something that was overheard and done so incorrectly thanks to a noisy locker room.  I can see both sides, that it actually happened and that someone posted this just to mess with our heads.

As much as I would like to believe that Victoria could do something so monumentally stupid (stranger things have happened and she could have a huge ego), I'm beginning to wonder myself.  

24 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Why do people believe everything they read??????

Because a lot of what's been put up on this board has been proven true in the past.  I can't speak to SmplSimon's veracity regarding past rumors, but other, previous, posters were proven right about things.  We haven't seen most of the insiders in a while though.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 1

I agree that a few things regarding actual events were proven true. I know who the insiders are.  I was referring to a person's character.  I personally was not liked by one girl at a job many years back. She somehow caused others who didn't even know me to join in and I was well liked by everyone up until she arrived.   I know its different these days with social media and I am certainly not directing this to any one person it just confounds me how hating and bashing real people is so easy to do.  Oh well. 

• Love 6

I have been guilty of jumping on the hate-train several times but have tried to jump off when I realize where I'm at.  I should be trying harder and not trying to hate on girls so much.  It's too easy when I don't know them.  I've known the stealth (and not-so-stealth) bitches and the ones who try to get the rest of the office to hate me or does damage to others by gossip, rumor-mongering, and other things that are so hard to disprove.

I'm going to go hide for a while until I get off the "I dislike Victoria" train for a while.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Denise did a class at training camp still no suprise cuts 

003C3684-FC07-4E95-BBE3-1ADC8335C046.jpeg

I actually like these tops a lot and I may be the odd one out but I really like the addition of the goldish pewter bronze color. LOL I don't know what its called, but last year I liked it on the costumes- as Kashara calls them.... I just didn't like the style of the top. I really like the criss cross across the chest tops on the years they wear these

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I actually like these tops a lot and I may be the odd one out but I really like the addition of the goldish pewter bronze color. LOL I don't know what its called, but last year I liked it on the costumes- as Kashara calls them.... I just didn't like the style of the top. I really like the criss cross across the chest tops on the years they wear these

it's just....the placement of the star.... ?

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Was this before or after Lindsey was supposedly cut? Isn't that her in the back? Behind Dayton to the left? 

1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

Was this before or after Lindsey was supposedly cut? Isn't that her in the back? Behind Dayton to the left? 

I want to say it may be a delayed photo as she wasn’t in any of the photos from their day out to Reunion Tower

• Love 3

The uniforms I don't like are the shorts they had with the criss cross right on the front like they "tied up". Those are just bad placement! I can't remember what season that was that they were those, and they have some 1/2 time outfits with that on them too. I know what it's supposed to be, but it just looks like x Mark's the spot for something else to me. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Holly85 said:

From what we’ve heard, Cassie wasn’t too discreet either and I’m sure most girls weren’t exactly happy with her being on the team, but why would she care? The rest of the team would be dismissed before Cassie or VK and both of them seem to have only one goal in their lives and that’s being a dcc.

12 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Can't wait to get the season started to see how Victoria dances and how well she picks up the choreography.   It must be amazing.

I predict we won’t see her that much or only see flattering shots. It might sound bitter but having seen her insta videos, i doubt they will be able to find enough good shots to feature her dancing at all.

Have they made another cut? They don’t seem to move fast enough this year-or maybe im getting more impatient?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Lindsay was on top of Angel's Landing in Zion National Park yesterday sooooo...if that is her, it's an old pic. 

7 hours ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

I guess we never really know what rumors and stories are actually true. The exception being if @LaurenBrook says it.. then I know it’s true! ?

hahaha!  i've learned my lesson after last year, keeping my mouth shut this summer :) 

• Love 12

Just my opinion, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that she (VK) is running around telling other TCC that she will definitely make the squad.  The ONLY way I believe that is if I hear it come out of her mouth myself.  The "a friend of a friend of a friend who has a cousin who is a friend of a friend of a TCC" thing doesn't carry a lot of weight.  That aside, I agree with the person up there who said "why do people believe everything they read" ?   

• Love 24
19 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Just my opinion, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that she (VK) is running around telling other TCC that she will definitely make the squad.  The ONLY way I believe that is if I hear it come out of her mouth myself.  The "a friend of a friend of a friend who has a cousin who is a friend of a friend of a TCC" thing doesn't carry a lot of weight.  That aside, I agree with the person up there who said "why do people believe everything they read" ?   

Seriously get out of my head lol! My very first thought was "oh is this a valid source? As in my neighbor has a cousin whose uncle's neighbor has a friend who knows someone who met a TCC" I am one who always wants BOTH sides of the story. VK may have made an innocent comment, she may have said this, she may have said nothing at all. And frankly, speculation helps no one. There are enough on here who already dislike her, why spread more rumors? 

• Love 10
(edited)

This new rumor about VK also comes on the heels of the rumor that Kelli told the judges that VK had to make it and the the judges were just so angry that they ran out and told people the very next day about it, before finals was even over! 

I mean, really? Kelli may have decided before tryouts that VK would make it. That IS believable. However, as we saw with Danielle, K&J&C have final say as it is. There’s no need for them to make a grand proclamation to the judges. Two, most of the judges are quite cushy with the DCCs and seem to very much like their access. Are they really going to run out and spread information that makes the people (who control their access) look bad? Doubt it! 

Edited by Jess14
Typo
  • Love 9
(edited)

I am personally liking Madeline, Taylor J, Briana, Malena, Dayton, Victoria, and Gabby so far. I've tried to find videos of them dancing, but can't find all of the ones mentioned. I really like how Rachel looks, but I'm not sure about her talent. 

As for the Victoria bashing and I heard she said......., I don't think it's fair to her to do that. You have to consider she is just out of high school and possibly still very immature. Cut the girl some slack. I think Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte are in tough positions. I do think being a legacy should hold some weight, but that being said, they almost need to work harder. They (Dayton and Victoria) need to earn their spots just like everyone else. 

Edited by Tarode
posted same name twice
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Tarode said:

Any idea who it might have been?

I want to be respectful in this situation, so I will let it come out in due time.

30 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Can you at least reveal (if you know who it is) if she a blonde, brunette, redhead, or purple hair??

I want this to be like season 4 when all the second time TCCs make it on the squad!

I am team Maderinennan!!

Brunette.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

I want to be respectful in this situation, so I will let it come out in due time.

Brunette.

Ehh please don’t let it be who I think it is 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

This new rumor about VK also comes on the heels of the rumor that Kelli told the judges that VK had to make it and the the judges were just so angry that they ran out and told people the very next day about it, before finals was even over! 

I mean, really? Kelli may have decided before tryouts that VK would make it. That IS believable. However, as we saw with Danielle, K&J&C have final say as it is. There’s no need for them to make a grand proclamation to the judges. Two, most of the judges are quite cushy with the DCCs and seem to very much like their access. Are they really going to run out and spread information that makes the people (who control their access) look bad? Doubt it! 

You're speaking my heart today!  I would add to that - if Kelli made that decision AND communicated it to TK or VK, either Kelli or TK would have absolutely put a hush order on VK.  VK might not have the personal maturity to hush her mouth, but I am pretty sure Kelli and TK would have put the fear of God in her!

• Love 7

Who is the person who people are suspecting (and dreading) of being cut? Im just curious, and if people would rather not say, I understand. I’m just not aware of anyone specifically being on notice or struggling in training camp.

• Love 1