Type keyword(s) to search

S38: Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm wondering if there's a chance Rick ends up winning.  It would fit with the spoiler (which I'm calling a rumor at this point), that an early boot from EOE wins.  He seems well liked.  He's got the underdog story going on.  

I don't know who still on EOE could come back and win, as two of the rumors (Eric and Chris) have barely gotten any screen time since arriving there.

If they dont get him out first chance they get they are fucking stupid. Hes not gonna win every challenge

On 3/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, LanceM said:

Yeah so someone posted some new "spoilers" over on reddit tonight from a source who he claims has gotten a lot of things right but some things wrong as well. So needless to say these should be taken with a huge grain of salt. I was hesitant to even post these here but what the hell there doesn't appear to be many accurate spoilers at all this season and it will give us something to talk about atleast and until these are proven wrong (which could be as early as next episodes depending on who the returnee from EOE  is.  So anyway, here you go

F3 is Lauren, Victoria and one of the EOE returnees

Both returnees from EOE are men

Only 1 idol will be found by a man this season

a player will win 3 immunity challenges in a row

That's it.

Reposting this because Rick has now won two immunities in a row, if he wins a third next week this might have some validity.

Although Rick technically didn't "find" his idol he is the only man who has possessed one.

Well find out in a week or two who the other returnee will be but there is that instagram picture of Chris wearing the merged buff.

Edited by LanceM
31 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Reposting this because Rick has now won two immunities in a row, if he wins a third next week this might have some validity.

Although Rick technically didn't "find" his idol he is the only man who has possessed one.

Well find out in a week or two who the other returnee will be but there is that instagram picture of Chris wearing the merged buff.

They are stupid as hell If they let Rick get to the end or even F4. Lauren's wanting Rick out and I dont think Victoria is dumb like that and cant see him winning every challenge 

16 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

They are stupid as hell If they let Rick get to the end or even F4. Lauren's wanting Rick out and I dont think Victoria is dumb like that and cant see him winning every challenge 

We still have one more EOE returnee so that person could be the one in FTC.

(if this "spoiler" is correct of course, and that is a big if)

I know it's hard to say without knowing who else would be in the final 3, and what the jury looks like.  Who knows, Rick might get voted out, and come back again from EOE.  That could really earn him some jury respect.  

Kelley looked happy to see that Rick had immunity I thought.  David would likely be a Rick vote.  It's hard to say with the rest.  Not everyone has bonded with the Kamas, like Reem, and Aubry wasn't ever with Lauren.  It's hard to say, but I do think Rick has the best shot of winning so far.  The only thing making me lean away from that is his edit.  I don't always think it's that great.  

If TPTB were really down on this season, could it be someone like Julie winning?  I have a hard time believing she would, but that's the kind of outcome that would make Probst want to throw himself in a volcano.  Victoria is also intriguing me, because she went almost the whole episode without getting a TH, and I don't feel like she's been getting edited as having much to do with the decision making process.  Maybe she really is laying low and trying to make everyone feel like she's with them.  I don't know, this season is just odd, even with the EOE twist.

• Love 1

Does someone else return? And does everyone on EOE get to be on the jury? If yes to both, I could see the returnee winning. Or Devins winning. Maybe they’ve already made a pact that they’d vote for someone from EOE. 

2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Does someone else return? And does everyone on EOE get to be on the jury? If yes to both, I could see the returnee winning. Or Devins winning. Maybe they’ve already made a pact that they’d vote for someone from EOE. 

Someone else is returning (believed to be at the final 6), and everyone on EOE will be the jury.  Supposedly this is where the rumor came from that the ending was controversial: that someone from EOE won, and it was because of the bonding they did with the jurors.  It was a disadvantage for those that managed to stick with Survivor tradition and not be voted out of the game.

2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Someone else is returning (believed to be at the final 6), and everyone on EOE will be the jury.  Supposedly this is where the rumor came from that the ending was controversial: that someone from EOE won, and it was because of the bonding they did with the jurors.  It was a disadvantage for those that managed to stick with Survivor tradition and not be voted out of the game.

Not only does this seem likely, I'm not sure how it could happen any other way. Especially if the returnee is someone like Chris who's been there for awhile and had plenty of time to bond with all the jurors.  

Take Reem for example. As far as we know, she's never spoken to Victoria, Ron, Aurora, Julie, or Gavin since they were all original Kama and she was a Manu. If it really is down to Victoria, Lauren, and the EoE returnee, would Reem vote for the person she's never met, the person who helped Wentworth vote her out, or the person who she's been spending time with for a month on some desolate sandbar?

Reem might be an extreme example, but something like this seems so probable I would be surprised if Production is all "*gasp!*" about it.

• Love 2

Now that I think about it, the smart move might be for the remaining players to keep Rick and Aurora around for now. Whomever comes back from EoE is either going to have gotten past Joe, Eric, and Chris to get in, or they will be Joe, Eric, or Chris.  Aubry is pretty good at challenges too, and Wentworth has historically been tenacious (though not as much this season).

So they are going to need to get the returnee back out ASAP.  Better to chase out the challenge chaff like Ron first, take your best shot at the returnee, and hope there's still time to get rid of Rick.

I thought at the time getting rid of Wardog might not be the best move, but in this light, maybe it was.  He looks like he's in shape, but we saw in the reward challenge he can barely hit the ocean from a dock.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Win immunity 3 x in a row - that has to be Devins right?  No time left for anyone else?  How many immunity challenges are left?  

So if Devins wins a 3rd time then Aurora probably goes (wah!  I want her to win).  
Rick may be voted out and voted right back in or Chris gets back in and wins. 

honestly I don't see that as controversial.  I don't see any returning male? from EoE winning as controversial?  Eric?  

Julie winning would be "bad" because she isn't much of a player but that's not the same as controversial.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, marys1000 said:

Win immunity 3 x in a row - that has to be Devins right?  No time left for anyone else?  How many immunity challenges are left?  

So if Devins wins a 3rd time then Aurora probably goes (wah!  I want her to win).  
Rick may be voted out and voted right back in or Chris gets back in and wins. 

honestly I don't see that as controversial.  I don't see any returning male? from EoE winning as controversial?  Eric?  

Julie winning would be "bad" because she isn't much of a player but that's not the same as controversial.  

There are three, maybe four challenges left. 7 people, 6 people, 5 people. 4 is fire making. 

But  EoE throws a curve into it because they are coming back at 5 so either there is a double vote off at some point or 7, 6,6,5 with 4 being fire making. 

I think if the rumor that someone who returned from EoE wins then it is gonna be Rick. There's no way it's Chris, Eric, or Julia because they have been given next to no (or literally none in Julia's case) airtime. The returnees would be possible winners, but I don't think there's much chance of any of them winning the EoE challenge. Maybe Aubry. Maybe Victoria or Lauren could win if they are booted and return. They don't have much of an edit, but they have something there, maybe similar to the edits of say Michele. 

47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think if the rumor that someone who returned from EoE wins then it is gonna be Rick. There's no way it's Chris, Eric, or Julia because they have been given next to no (or literally none in Julia's case) airtime. The returnees would be possible winners, but I don't think there's much chance of any of them winning the EoE challenge. Maybe Aubry. Maybe Victoria or Lauren could win if they are booted and return. They don't have much of an edit, but they have something there, maybe similar to the edits of say Michele. 

Poor Julia didn't even get an arrival segment at EOE.  If any current EOE cast offs wins, it'd have to be one of the returning players.  Of the newbies, only Reem is getting much footage, but she ain't winning.  Chris is still speculated to come back because of the red buff photo, but I'm skeptical if that wasn't him trolling, or he just got a red buff because he made the jury.  I suppose there's an outside chance Eric could win, but I don't see it at this point.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, phlebas said:

I thought at the time getting rid of Wardog might not be the best move, but in this light, maybe it was.  He looks like he's in shape, but we saw in the reward challenge he can barely hit the ocean from a dock.

Best thing I’ve read all night.  🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1

This has been  pretty light season.  I'm gonna have to compare production staff to last season which was maybe my favorite of them all.  Such a huge swing has to come from somewhere.

At this point, I'd like to see all those on Extinction Island come back and have a re-do with those who remain (except the first woman who was voted off; it's actual work watching her).

Edited by Jextella
(edited)

So with Rick not winning immunity, there goes the 'someone wins 3 challenges in a row'.  For now, it could still be done.  There was a spoiler that said only one idol would be found by a male this season, and that came out true.  

After tonight I can definitely see Rick winning, and that would go along with the controversial outcome of someone being voted out early, returning, and winning.  If it's not him, whoever does win is getting a Natalie White/Michele Fitzgerald edit.  I think the rumor of Victoria is a solid choice, as she's been one of the only ladies shown making game moves, even if her edit has been quiet.  I'm still not sure what to make of her lol Julie doesn't have a chance, especially after Rick's performance about the expired advantage.  I really am up in the air with Aurora, Lauren, and Gavin, but I think their chances are very slim.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

The one thing I have noticed about Victoria is when she gives a confessional talking about the vote that night what she says comes true. It happened last week where she said that voting out the Warthog should be an easy vote and lo and behold he was voted out. Tonight she had the confessional after the reward saying Ron made a big mistake and then later explained in confessional that if Rick played an idol Ron was going home. He did. I think there were other examples early in the season as well. I think Rick is still the front runner based on his (highly annoying) edit but if he gets voted off it is anyone's game but my money is on Vic despite the quiet edit.

• Love 2

I will be stunned if Rick doesn't win, but on the off chance of it, I think Victoria is the winner. She is the type of edit low-key, female winners get. Actually, possibly a bit more visible of one than they normally do. I'm holding onto hope that she's the winner, but everything just really points to it being Rick.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I will be stunned if Rick doesn't win, but on the off chance of it, I think Victoria is the winner. She is the type of edit low-key, female winners get. Actually, possibly a bit more visible of one than they normally do. I'm holding onto hope that she's the winner, but everything just really points to it being Rick.

Purely MHO, but I get the vibe TPTB this season are amping up Rick’s edit bigtime solely because they think it’ll constitute “suspense” when his game legs get knocked out from under him - “omigawd, we all thought it was going to be Rick - who’s going to win now???”

Problem being, though, absolutely nobody else has been groomed as an heir apparent - so if/when Rick is gone, there’s no focal point left to root for.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 2
(edited)

Does anyone know when EoE ends?!  Isn't there supposed to be one last challenge for the EoE-ers so one can get back in the game? 

It's like an oasis in the desert.  I keep thinking it's going to arrive and take us all out of our misery, but it just keeps receding farther into the distance.

Edited by Special K
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Special K said:

Does anyone know when EoE ends?!  Isn't there supposed to be one last challenge for the EoE-ers so one can get back in the game? 

It's like an oasis in the desert.  I keep thinking it's going to arrive and take us all out of our misery, but it just keeps receding farther into the future.

I think at the final 6.

3 hours ago, Special K said:

Does anyone know when EoE ends?! Isn't there supposed to be one last challenge for the EoE-ers so one can get back in the game? 

Presumably the challenge to return will be in this coming week's ep, which will bring us right back to 6 players to start the finale.

Oh, so that must be what we saw on the preview on EOE this week-telling them they are returning to the game.  I figured it was a hunt for them to find an idol/advantage to give to Rick.  Guess he must magically find something at camp, given what we saw in the preview.  

2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Guess he must magically find something at camp, given what we saw in the preview.  

Well, he did just play an idol; which means it'll be re-hidden.

There's some speculation going on on Reddit regarding Lauren.  It's been pointed out that over the last two or three episodes, we've been shown her making some comments that don't seem like they need to be in the episode (as in, they could have been edited out, but weren't), but all have a common theme: fire.

There was a comment she made to one of the other women (Victoria maybe?) about how her dad would be proud of her fire-making abilities.  And as she sat down at the most recent TC, she said "Feels nice with the fire."  This one even got subtitled.

The speculation is that this is foreshadowing that Lauren is going to be one of the people involved in the fire-making at F4.  Some are going so far as to say it's a sign she'll win that challenge too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

That seems like good spec. I saw the 'nice to sit by the fire' one but didn't even notice the one about her dad being proud of her fire-making skills. The latter in particular seems like it could foreshadow her playing in and winning the F4 fire-making challenge.

I hope the EoE returnee comes back in this next ep but I'm getting afraid they're going to do it at F5 and have it in the finale since they didn't mention it at all in the promo. Maybe they're waiting for the second promo of the week to mention it though.

Well I am now almost totally convinced that it is indeed Chris coming back from extinction next week. He was one of the players highlighted reading his stupid letter to himself (from a rock in the ocean no less).  If that is true then that Lauren-Victoria-Chris final 3 "spoiler" may be true after all.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, FlyHighSky said:

6 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Well I am now almost totally convinced that it is indeed Chris coming back from extinction next week. He was one of the players highlighted reading his stupid letter to himself (from a rock in the ocean no less).  If that is true then that Lauren-Victoria-Chris final 3 "spoiler" may be true after all.

UGH I'm gonna be so pissed If he comes back in and Wins. He was out of the game for so long.

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 2

I don't think he wins if that scenario happens.  After tonight my bet would probably be on Lauren.

(please let this be true as I don't want Rick anywhere near a F3)

• Love 2

I was browsing SM tonight to get an idea of where Rick stands.  Even those who like him thought he was too much tonight, but many are annoyed by the man and are calling him Ben.  One thing that stood out to me, were comments about how Rick really hasn’t done anything but may get credit for it in the eyes of the jury (blindsiding Ron, looking like he made them change their vote to Aurora).  However, we at home are seeing that’s not the case.  With Aurora on EOE she may not hold back as to what was going on, and that Rick isn’t making all these big moves.  He’s just getting lucky.  Even tonight, Lauren/Victoria/Gavin didn’t have the usual reaction when someone pulls out an idol.  So whether Aurora was the plan going in or they just knew it was changing, they weren’t shaking in their boots.  I do wonder if this is what Dale’s tweets were referencing.

As for Chris-I can see him returning, but I can not see him winning.  I would be stunned.  Unless he gets a huge amount of airtime in the finale, because he’s barely gotten anything on EOE (especially post merge).  I can actually see. a Victoria win after tonight.  She seems like she can put together a sensible case for the jury.  And with David’s comment, listening to her TH tonight made me totally see what he was saying.

I still see a Rick win, however, but hopefully I’m proven wrong.

• Love 2

I'd be shocked if Rick didn't win. He's been the main character for basically the entire second half of this dreadful season. This is basically the Mike Holloway playbook. I don't really see anyone else who has even had somewhat of a winners edit. Lauren did have a good episode tonight. If they can get Devins gone she would be my pick. 

Chris will definitely be the returner. That is pretty obvious.

• Love 4

I hate Devens so much, I'd even be okay with Victoria winning and I'm definitely not at all a fan of that beanie ginger. 

Rooting for Lauren because Gavin is boring AF, and Julie is useless and pointless. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Cutty said:

I'd be shocked if Rick didn't win. He's been the main character for basically the entire second half of this dreadful season. This is basically the Mike Holloway playbook. I don't really see anyone else who has even had somewhat of a winners edit. Lauren did have a good episode tonight. If they can get Devins gone she would be my pick. 

Chris will definitely be the returner. That is pretty obvious.

Yeah, I see it much more as Mike then Ben. Ben borrowed Mike's play book and then was saved by the Producers and the stupid fire twist.

Rick is doing what he needs to do but I have difficulty with people who decide that their entire play is to fuck with other peoples minds. I mean, I get it, but the whole hide and seek was silly and unnecessary. And it consumes energy. Rick knows that the others want him out so he needs to look for the idol. I get that. The entire after bullshit is just that. He is out running around and being an ass. All that does is piss off people who he is going to vote out who are going to be voting for the winner.

He was an ass on Manu. He was in the majority alliance and happy to play that role until he was in the minority and then decided to be pissy that he was on the bottom. Especially when he had a number of occasions to change that fate by working with Chris and David to get out Kelly. Instead he choose to work with Dan and Kelly.

Then he is voted out and throws a temper tantrum when he gets back into the game. What the hell? You know that there is a group of three, that you actively kept intact, and you are pissed at that group of three for doing exactly what a group of three does?

And now he is suppose to be the scrappy underdog? Who gets idols and advantages from people who should have been voted out of the game but are still in the game? And has essentially adopted Wendy's game of being erratic and annoying because he is on the bottom so why not?

Except that Wendy annoyed people but Rick is just enjoying the game from an under dog position.

Sure

Rick is playing to the jury and they seem to be eating it up. But the reality is that he has had little to do with what has been happening. The Ron and Aurora votes were back up plans from Lauren, Gavin, and Victoria. They had nothing to do with Rick.

And I normally don't buy into conspiracy theories with the idols but the way Russell, Mike, Ben and Rick seem to find them is just hard to fathom. Why the hell is Rick allowed out on his own? Why the hell do the others suck at following Rick, even when being obvious about it.

I don't buy Rick as an underdog. He is a mediocre player who was on an awful tribe that made terrible decisions about who to vote out and cut their own throat. He got lucky to be on a season that is allowing players back in. He remains a mediocre player in an awful season filled with crap players. Kama feel apart as soon as they had to go to tribal. Julie is erratic as all hell and gone. Wendy might have been erratic at camp but you knew how she was going to vote and why. Julie and Rick have not been in on a vote for how long?

Gavin and Victoria seem to be playing a decent game but I have no real idea because it's ALL RICK ALL THE TIME AND ISN"T HE SCRAPPY!!! Lauren remains pretty much useless. The only thing that she has done well is to not tell anyone about her idol. But she is such a non-threat that she hasn't even thought about having to use it.

Awful season.  Awful concept. Awful players.

And now, to top it off, we have a finale that is going to cram a return of a player, two people voted out, a fire making challenge, and final tribal.

ugh

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

And now, to top it off, we have a finale that is going to cram a return of a player, two people voted out, a fire making challenge, and final tribal.

Plus they'll need to get in their 500 confessionals from Rick. It's gonna be a packed ep lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

It's hilarious to me that they're bringing someone back who was voted out on day 8 (assuming it's Chris) at final 6. Now that they do fire making at F4, he will only have to survive two tribals to get there. What a goat fuck this season is.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Plus they'll need to get in their 500 confessionals from Rick. It's gonna be a packed ep lol.

Don't forget the parts where Jeff cuts in during a break and will probably talk about how great and wonderful Rick is.

• Love 2

The last time you could play an idol....is it the final 5 to 4 TC? 

I keep wondering if Lauren is going to play hers. I’m surprised no one ever considers voting her out. So there’s a decent chance Rick and Lauren make it to the F4. I also think Lauren will make it and have to participate in the fire making challenge. If I were a contestant at this point, I’d be trying to brush up on my fire making skills. 

Final 5 when you have a final three tribal. But we are going to have two final 6's this season so there is an extra chance to play an idol.

Lauren is not much of a target right now. Rick is target number one. Who ever wins their way back in should be target 1A (Rick has an idol so why not go after the person who has been on EoE and bonded with folks).

So assuming that we have the competition to get back in AND that person doesn't have immunity at their first tribal

TB with 7: EoE is number 1 target if they don't have immunity. If they do then the target is Julie (for Gavin, Victoria and Lauren)  I actually don't think Rick cares about taking Julie to the end, except that she would be easy to beat. I doubt that Julie sees Lauren as the bigger threat, she would probably target Gaven or Victoria since they have blindsided her and other Kama folks.

TB with 6:

TB with 5 (last chance to play idols) If Rick and Lauren have not burned their idols then they both play them here.

TB with 4: Fire Making

Any tribal that Rick does not win immunity will require he use his idol. He can try and bluff that he won't use it but that would be stupid. If Lauren is smart, when Rick has to play his idol, she works to figure out who Rick is targeting and plays her idol for that person so that her group can vote for someone else, like Julie or the returnee, safely.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Don't forget the parts where Jeff cuts in during a break and will probably talk about how great and wonderful Rick is.

And I am eager to meet a randomly selected 13-year-old in the audience who thinks Rick is going to win.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

If the EOE person comes back and goes with Rick and Julie, that could bring it to rocks. Do you think it would have been wiser for them to vote out Julie, to keep their alliance of 4? (that is going on the assumption that they were voting out Aurora all along)

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:09 PM, LanceM said:
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:09 PM, LanceM said:

Is this spoiler confirmed or is it a rumor? I hope it's true. Better if Chris loses.

Everything is a rumor at this point. And most of the supposed spoilers from this season turned out to be false. I'm hoping that 'an EoE returnee wins' rumor that's been around since pre-show will also end up false just because I really don't want Rick to win.

• Love 3

I concur. I can't STAND Rick, and his smug face has been plastered all over every episode.

I've been so bored with this season, you may well ask me, 'Then why bother watching the ending?' And I'd get it.

It's only because I've watched every episode of Survivor, so I ain't gonna stop now.

And there's still one EoE to return? I hope whoever that person is wins. Just to finally sink this season down the toilet.

• Love 4
On 5/8/2019 at 8:09 PM, LanceM said:

Yep when I saw him on the rock , I knew he was going to be the winner. Remember the one contestant that stood on a cliff (sorry forgot his name)-- he ended up bring the winner of his season.  Love Survivor they are definitely not subtle.

20 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Remember the one contestant that stood on a cliff (sorry forgot his name)-- he ended up bring the winner of his season.

You're probably thinking of Earl on the Mountaintop.  That was his MDM.

However, TPTB are just as likely to subvert this trope.  Recall Benji's epic adventure on Exile "Island" on Tocantins.  (Despite his claims, the real reason he went without fire and water was because he didn't know how to make a fire in the first place, and thus couldn't boil water.)  Or Aras (or Vytas...one of those two) on BvW.  He had a cliff-top yoga moment that looked like an MDM, but wasn't.

• Love 2

I'm still secretly hoping Reem comes back and wins, but I know that's not happening.  If Chris were to come back and win...well, at least his name isn't Rick Devins.  Aside from the challenges and game aspect, I feel like the EOE castoffs are playing the game of Survivor that many season 1 contestants thought it would be.  Hanging on an island, having to catch food, make fire and shelter, and whoever did that the best won.  

I liked Chris, from what little we've seen of him.  If he had listened to Rick and David, he wouldn't have been such an early boot on EOE in the first place.  Heck, he might still be in the game.  Unfortunately, I'm resigned to a Rick win.  I am hoping and praying to the Survivor Gods I'll be wrong, and this is a case where TPTB just liked the guy and hated the winner so he got the strong edit, and the winner got nothing.  But a Rick win is a fitting end to one of the worst seasons ever.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

and this is a case where TPTB just liked the guy and hated the winner so he got the strong edit, and the winner got nothing. 

That's the typical edit of a season with a female winner.  It's not the story of how she won; it's the story of how he lost.  Natalie White, Sophie, etc.

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, SVNBob said:

That's the typical edit of a season with a female winner.  It's not the story of how she won; it's the story of how he lost.  Natalie White, Sophie, etc.

Supposedly Probst and company were upset with this season, and how it ended ultimately led to Lynn being fired.  Now, I don’t know exactly where that started but I think it was more rumor because of Lynn’s firing, and now it’s gotten turned into being a spoiler.  After hearing Angelina say Lynn was going to pass on her last season because she was young and married, I’m inclined to believe that’s a big reason Lynn got fired (for trying to go the BB route and cast a bunch of boring hot 20 somethings for showmance purposes).  That said, I can believe Probst and TPTB being upset that the returning players were all voted out before the end (and pretty early for at least 3 of them), and the EOE twist probably didn’t go how they expected, especially if they thought returning players would return, more people would quit, and there’d be more drama.  So far I think how Reem will greet the newest castoff is the most dramatic thing happening out there.

If any of the above is true, then yeah, Rick probably loses.   I’ll have to go see if Redmond said anything about the producers reaction to this season.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1