Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Not to Stir the Pot, But...

druzy
  • Start Topic

Yeah Chelsea's segments are boring but that's because she is normal, in a committed, stable relationship. I'm a SAHM and have been married 23 years. I can guarantee you that if MTV were filming my life they would watch me make lunches, put kids on the school bus, hit the gym, come home and do 11 loads of laundry. Boring. Normal.  I'm glad she's normal. Good for her. 

• Love 20
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I really wish we could somehow call a collective moratorium on both sides on the Chelsea is lazy/no she's not/if you don't like her you're jealous/she's just lying about being happy with Cole debate. It's ok to like her and it's ok not to and it's ok to snark on her and it's ok to compliment her and it's not that personal. lol. 

Just me?

Godddddd yes. I'd like to just say positive or negative things about her depending on what she does in the episode. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, druzy said:

MTV needs to have someone who watches the show host the after shows and reunions. There needs to be a clause in their contracts that if they walk off the stage they are fined. If they shut down production they are fined. Fine them for everything. These girls don't have bargaining power. They need the 300k to maintain their lifestyles. 

F...f....f....ffffffine their asses! (tm Ike Turner).

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right? Most of these girls would be screwed three ways to Wednesday if they didn't have the income from this show. They blow money like there's no tomorrow. They've barely worked real jobs. They have little to no education or marketable skills. End this shit today and Kail's luxury SUV's would be getting repo'd within two months. Why the hell do the producers feel the need to constantly put up with their shit? 

Because their dumb asses need the money, too. No TM, no job.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Godddddd yes. I'd like to just say positive or negative things about her depending on what she does in the episode. 

I agree and would like to ask why her car was such a disaster on the inside - it reminded me of Leahs car a few seasons ago?. 

I would like to say that I had to laugh at Nathan talking about how violent he thinks David is in one breath and then saying that he has pending domestic violence charges himself that he has yet to go to court for- classic. 

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Witchz said:

I agree and would like to ask why her car was such a disaster on the inside - it reminded me of Leahs car a few seasons ago?. 

I would like to say that I had to laugh at Nathan talking about how violent he thinks David is in one breath and then saying that he has pending domestic violence charges himself that he has yet to go to court for- classic. 

Hahahaha yessss!!!! I also thought Nathan's speech pattern was drastically different than what I have heard from him before. It sounded prissy and almost feminine. I really wonder if he started or stopped steroids, or some other drug that would affect that, or just wanted to sound "fancy" for the cameras, like his life is in such a calm, amazing place right now. Of course, it makes my mind immediately think that those who protest too much, who are all about "macho" activities and decry the gay lifestyle...well, you know what they say...

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I really wish we could somehow call a collective moratorium on both sides on the Chelsea is lazy/no she's not/if you don't like her you're jealous/she's just lying about being happy with Cole debate. It's ok to like her and it's ok not to and it's ok to snark on her and it's ok to compliment her and it's not that personal. lol. 

Just me?

Agree, I find it funny that she is probably the lowest drama of both casts yet one of the most polarizing, either you love her or hate her. I don’t get it because I’m pretty indifferent towards her, I think she’s a normal person not all good, not all bad, I think the majority of the time she just falls to the wayside because there is so much other drama.

• Love 15

So last night I had a dream that I was part of the cast. Instead of Briana, I was the fifth mom. I attended the reunion and read Kail and Jennelle for filth, pretty saying to them all of the things we say on this forum. I left Chelsea and Leah alone because I liked them. I also yelled at UBT. I woke up thinking wtf. But it was nice yelling at Jennelle, even though it was just in a dream lol

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Witchz said:

Omg yes!!!! These people have zero insight. 

• Love 7
(edited)
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Right? Most of these girls would be screwed three ways to Wednesday if they didn't have the income from this show. They blow money like there's no tomorrow. They've barely worked real jobs. They have little to no education or marketable skills. End this shit today and Kail's luxury SUV's would be getting repo'd within two months. Why the hell do the producers feel the need to constantly put up with their shit? 

yup. Jeremy is the only cast member that doesn't rely on MTV $, he worked a good job before he met Leah and got on the show and years later, continues to work that same job. MTV $ is a nice extra perk for him, but he will be more than fine without that MTV paycheck bc his paycheck is already good - IDK if it's 6-figure good, but I get the impression it's in at least the high-5-figure range. 

But everybody else (at least everyone else whose young, so I guess Randy can also be excluded from this) depends on MTV $ for their income. 

Some of the other supporting-cast members may have outside jobs, too, I think Corey and Cole might, but their paychecks from those jobs likely don't even come close to what MTV gives them.  

I think some of the cast members may be responsible enough to save enough of the MTV $ they made, or invested it wisely, to be ok for years afterwards, though. Like Babs, I know she worked at a deli at Wal-Mart before this show, but I get the impression she's responsible enough to save a good portion of the money for the future and that the money she HAS spent, has been spent wisely, like she bought a new house, for example, so she now has a viable asset to sell if worse ever comes to worse. Same thing w/Corey. 

Kail has been somewhat frivolous about it, w/all those vacations every other month and what not, but she also bought a house that she'll be able to sell if she needs to, so that's good. 

I guess it all depends on how quickly they're able to pay off their mortgage, though, bc if they still owe a lot, then they probably won't make too much $ on the sale...although all of them did buy when the economy was still shit and houses were worth far less than they are worth now, so they'll probably make something on the sale, regardless. 

Jenelle and David will be screwed, though, bc she's bleed through much of the money by renting various places (which is basically throwing money away), vacations and every man she's been with (all of whom end up unemployed once they start seeing Jenelle and I think she likes it that way, she's too needy to let such pesky things like a job get in the way of spending alllll her time w/her man) and now she and David have bought some land in the middle of nowhere...whose going to want to buy land in the middle of nowhere? Maybe somebody will, I guess, I just don't find it all that appealing, personally. 

And Leah...she'll likely be screwed, too, bc she's wasted so much of her $ on rent and moving. She did finally buy a house a couple seasons ago, though, if I recall correctly and WV housing prices are so cheap, she may have been able to just pay cash for it, no mortgage needed. So she does have at least 1 viable asset in her name. 

That's my prediction, anyway hahaha. we'll see. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 8
On 5/11/2018 at 6:45 PM, Lm2162 said:Yep, this completely! In real life, like if we were coworkers or something, I'd definitely find her annoying. Just not my type of person/friend. She's fine and everything, just not my cup of tea. I actually really like Cole, though. But I still hold my breath waiting for her scenes because the show is now like:

Abuser #1 (Jenelle)

Abuser #2 (Kailyn)

Slightly Less Intense Abuser #3 (Leah)

Normal Person (Chelsea)

I wonder if MTV did that on purpose? Do they always try to pick a "normal" teen mom who stands a chance of a decent life alongside three total train wrecks? I think Maci was supposed to be that in the other cast. Are they supposed to provide the sigh of relief after the relentless abuse and neglect? What a weird premise for a show.

Personally, I do wish we saw Chelsea doing more, and all the teen moms and dads, not because of anything about gender roles or being a jellus hater towards Chelsea or whatever the heck, I just think the show is so boring at this point. It's just watching a horror show of absolutely terrible parents and then a few minutes of producers asking Chelsea about Adam. I WANT to see Gary working on houses, I WANT to see anybody have a job or a hobby or an interest or a discussion about anything interesting that isn't an ex, an upcoming charge or a toxic dating relationship. ANYTHING!!!! I want to see what kinds of things Vee does on the weekends, I want to see Cole doing a project, I want to see anybody have a conversation about politics or playdates or daycare or a book or anyythinggg that isn't jail or how trashy they are. Even if it's just for 30 seconds to remind me they are human beings. For such a popular network, MTV is really uncreative with the storylines. "K let's talk about Barb or somebody's baby mama/daddy and how much they suck for the 27th season."

I would literally rather just watch Lincoln make faces into the camera for forty minutes straight than most of the stuff that's on now.

YES! To all of this! I would love to see Chelsea doing something with friends or working on a hobby like her makeup or something, same with Gary & Maci for that matter (although Maci has started to become unlikeable for me so maybe less Maci lol). I don’t really care for hearing about her thoughts on Adam or what he’s up to. We can read about his recent arrests in real time. Rehashing it on the show is just boring and redundant. 

And to whoever said Chelsea is held to a different standard, I kind of agree. I can see why because she is very likeable and seems to be doing a great job as a mom and wife. But for me, I feel Chelsea should be held to a higher standard but just not in the way that she is. 

As compared to the other moms on her show, she had the best upbringing of all the teen mom 2 girls and even the teen mom OG girls with the exception of Maci. No abuse or money problems like poverty that we know of, no mental illness, and she has two highly involved parents, one of which is also highly educated. Of all the teen mom 2 girls, I feel she has the least amount of excuses for poor behavior. I’m not excusing the other girls. I’m just saying it is more understandable when we see someone like Leah not be able to finish anything she starts, struggle with addiction, and not know how to have a successful relationship. Someone like Leah’s never seen a stable relationship growing up and doesn’t have the benefit of having a parent with an education and successful career to teach her about goal setting and hard work, etc. These things are almost foreign concepts to someone like Leah. 

That’s why I don’t think Chelsea is some amazing, inspirational figure but I don’t think anyone else here thinks that either. I think people just like her and respect her for being a good mother and, from what we can see, a good person.  I just think she should be held to a higher standard because, I personally, have higher expectations for someone like Chelsea.

She does seem happy enough and seems to be doing a good job providing a home for her children, and that’s a wonderful thing. But she should be doing that! She had that kind of life growing up, as far as we know, so she owes it to her kids to at least provide them with the same thing.

Now I know that her parents did divorce, and this could have caused her some harm. Maybe why she made some poor choices in hs with Adam and getting pregnant. But I still don’t think her parents’ divorce even compares to the childhoods some of these people have had. And maybe she should be commended for her relationship with Cole. Maybe, in her mind, if she can provide a stable loving relationship for her kids and stay married their entire lives than she will have surpassed even what her parents did for her. I do hope she’s able to do it. I’m just not gonna give her props for taking care of her child and trying to be the best mother she can be because that’s what she should be doing. 

Idk, sorry for the rambling. I think I was trying to make a point but got lost there somewhere. lol

BTW, I love Chelsea. I really like her personality and love her style and even her makeup skills! I wouldn’t mind seeing more from her like in the quoted above. I think some people get annoyed at the love for her because she’s not perfect and sometimes it seems her mistakes are given more understanding like her continuing to stay with Adam over and over until she finally lucked out with Cole than people would give any of the other girls if that makes sense. Anyway, I think there are good points made on both sides. Why I really enjoy the discussions here. 

Off Topic Note: Happy Mother’s Day to all the PTV mothers! And to Chelsea, Barb, Vee, Kristina, and maybe even Tyler (thought I should add him because he does seem to be the only parent Nova has), some of the real mothers on Teen Mom. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I thought Gary, Jo and Vee worked as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kristina did, at least in assisting with the real estate. And Vee actually even showed the receipts for her real estate license, unlike a certain someone’s diploma...But yes, most of the cast members don’t. Unless you count losing bodybuilding competitions while verbally abusing your mom as a job, and then Nathan does as well. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10
On 5/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, BARISTA said:

Again though, I often wonder is it a teen mom thing that if their relationship with their babydaddy doesn't work out, they seem to have this fascination/focus/blind ambition to find a husband and get married and have more kids and settle down even though they are soooo young  with their whole lives ahead of them for that ? I can understand them desperately wanting a stable family unit for the sake of their kids, but surely some counselling to build up their confidence, self esteem and mental strength as good single moms would help more than rushing into another marriage and having more kids with the next guy you meet ? I mean it's great to have a partner and to have that support, especially if you've been a single mom for a while, but why not have a relationship with the guy for a period long enough to really test it and be sure that it will last before committing to something as serious as marriage? IDK  it's been a theme of this show and the girls just seem to treat marriage very lightly IMO

I think they are all highly focused on creating a family. I think once you become a mother you often start living for your children. If you are a single parent (I was and am so I have personal insight), then you think you need to find a father for your child and create what society has deemed as the perfect family for them. This can have disastrous consequences when said mother is mentally unstable or just emotionally immature due to being young or just stunted. 

Our teen moms would most definitely benefit from some long time spent single, no dating at all, and in intense counseling to build their self esteem and learn how to set and achieve goals and provide a life for themselves, one where they can be happy and their kid or kids can be happy even if they never find someone to marry. 

But our teen moms are a very impulsive group as whole with some high mental instability going on. They want to find their “happy ending”. Which for them means marrying the love of their lives, having more children, and having the family they never had.

A lot of them look for unconditional love through having children and trying to find their “soul mate”. They are very unhappy and have a myriad of issues going on but they think if they can just find the perfect man and have a picture perfect family, they will finally be happy and all their issues will disappear.

I think this is exactly what is going on with Jenelle, Leah, and even Maci and Chelsea to an extent. I don’t think Chelsea has any real issues though and Maci probably doesn’t have many either imo. Probably why both Chelsea and Maci were able to find mentally healthy, relatively good guys to marry and their lives seem to be more stable.

Kail kind of fits this theme too but she’s kind of different as well because she has a temper problem and seems to lack empathy for others as well as her putting her hands on her men. I sometimes think the show made her worse with the instant fame and easy money but she might have ended up the way she is regardless. 

And Amber is a lot like Kail only worse because she doesn’t even try to take care of her children and she’s way lazier than Kail in regards to keeping her house clean, actually leaving the sofa or the bed etc. Those two are the most alike though, personality wise. I find it interesting too that they both had crazy, alcoholic mothers who cared more about their dick of the month than their child’s needs. Funny how Amber and even Kail have followed in their exact footsteps even though they probably desperately wanted to be nothing like them. 

Anyway, TLDR: All these people need intense, intense therapy, and not of the Catelynn variety, to break these cycles or we’re gonna see the same patterns playing out with their children in a few years time. 

• Love 11
(edited)
39 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

YES! To all of this! I would love to see Chelsea doing something with friends or working on a hobby like her makeup or something, same with Gary & Maci for that matter (although Maci has started to become unlikeable for me so maybe less Maci lol). I don’t really care for hearing about her thoughts on Adam or what he’s up to. We can read about his recent arrests in real time. Rehashing it on the show is just boring and redundant. 

And to whoever said Chelsea is held to a different standard, I kind of agree. I can see why because she is very likeable and seems to be doing a great job as a mom and wife. But for me, I feel Chelsea should be held to a higher standard but just not in the way that she is. 

As compared to the other moms on her show, she had the best upbringing of all the teen mom 2 girls and even the teen mom OG girls with the exception of Maci. No abuse or money problems like poverty that we know of, no mental illness, and she has two highly involved parents, one of which is also highly educated. Of all the teen mom 2 girls, I feel she has the least amount of excuses for poor behavior. I’m not excusing the other girls. I’m just saying it is more understandable when we see someone like Leah not be able to finish anything she starts, struggle with addiction, and not know how to have a successful relationship. Someone like Leah’s never seen a stable relationship growing up and doesn’t have the benefit of having a parent with an education and successful career to teach her about goal setting and hard work, etc. These things are almost foreign concepts to someone like Leah. 

That’s why I don’t think Chelsea is some amazing, inspirational figure but I don’t think anyone else here thinks that either. I think people just like her and respect her for being a good mother and, from what we can see, a good person.  I just think she should be held to a higher standard because, I personally, have higher expectations for someone like Chelsea.

She does seem happy enough and seems to be doing a good job providing a home for her children, and that’s a wonderful thing. But she should be doing that! She had that kind of life growing up, as far as we know, so she owes it to her kids to at least provide them with the same thing.

Now I know that her parents did divorce, and this could have caused her some harm. Maybe why she made some poor choices in hs with Adam and getting pregnant. But I still don’t think her parents’ divorce even compares to the childhoods some of these people have had. And maybe she should be commended for her relationship with Cole. Maybe, in her mind, if she can provide a stable loving relationship for her kids and stay married their entire lives than she will have surpassed even what her parents did for her. I do hope she’s able to do it. I’m just not gonna give her props for taking care of her child and trying to be the best mother she can be because that’s what she should be doing. 

Idk, sorry for the rambling. I think I was trying to make a point but got lost there somewhere. lol

BTW, I love Chelsea. I really like her personality and love her style and even her makeup skills! I wouldn’t mind seeing more from her like in the quoted above. I think some people get annoyed at the love for her because she’s not perfect and sometimes it seems her mistakes are given more understanding like her continuing to stay with Adam over and over until she finally lucked out with Cole than people would give any of the other girls if that makes sense. Anyway, I think there are good points made on both sides. Why I really enjoy the discussions here. 

Off Topic Note: Happy Mother’s Day to all the PTV mothers! And to Chelsea, Barb, Vee, Kristina, and maybe even Tyler (thought I should add him because he does seem to be the only parent Nova has), some of the real mothers on Teen Mom. 

Agreed with all you just said and it's funny, bc while I like Chelsea, too, I think that, of all the TM2 girls, she is the least resilient. It took her forevvvver to move on from Adam, whereas the other girls were able to move on a lot more quickly. In that way, I almost wonder if her stable upbringing hurt her, like these other girls were used to chaos and turmoil and instability, that's all they really know, so they've just learned to adapt and roll with it and keep going. Due to her stable upbringing, I don't think Chelsea was used to that kind of instability that came along w/Adam and I think it really fucked w/her head for a while and she wasn't able to move on, it took her a long time to bounce back from it. Once she's got stability, she thrives, but in the face of chaos and instability, Chelsea crumbles, she is not able to wither the storms the way these other girls seem to be. 

And part of that is also just her personality, IMO, bc Maci also had a stable upbringing, but she was resilient enough to be able to wither the storms in the face of instability and chaos and is able to move on much more quickly once a relationship ends. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 8
On 5/11/2018 at 11:43 AM, BravoAddict72 said:

I am guilty of doing this sometimes. I think it's because our son is an only child and is around adults more than other kids so sometimes I forget how young he is. Aubree seems really mature for her age and I think part of that is being an only child for so long and part is spending so much time with Chelsea. My husband works weekends (he is a chef) so my son was always with me running errands and getting everything done on the weekends since I work during the week. He is my mini me, just like I think Aubree is to Chelsea. I think they are just really close, and are friends as well as mother and daughter.

Makes sense. I tend to have a similar dynamic with my child. My child even told me once, “Mom I never needed a dad or even a brother or sister cause I got all of those with you. You act like an older brother sometimes when you annoy the crap out of me, and an older sister because I can come and talk to you about anything and you’re up to date on the latest pop culture, and you’re even like a dad in the way you are always telling those lame dad jokes.” ?I think I was both insulted and felt complimented at the same time.

I don’t know if having the friendship dynamic as a parent is the best thing or not. I tend to think that it is. I tend to believe you can be both a parent and a child’s friend but I know many disagree with that. I think that’s why I noticed how Chelsea was with Aubree. I think you have to be careful when you have a child young that you don’t get too into the big sister role and forget to be the parent. It can happen. I noticed it more with my own situation as my child became a teen.

Anyway, hindsight is always 20/20. I think Chelsea has a good relationship with Aubree and is a parent to her not just a friend. 

• Love 11
(edited)
7 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Agreed with all you just said and it's funny, bc while I like Chelsea, too, I think that, of all the TM2 girls, she is the least resilient. It took her forevvvver to move on from Adam, whereas the other girls were able to move on a lot more quickly.

Working with victims of domestic violence, it bothers me deeply when DV relationships are compared to regular relationships that don't work out. Whether one likes Chelsea or not, her relationship with Adumb was toxic, co-dependent, and it was filled with emotional and verbal abuse which extended to Aubree.  To this day, he is still using that psychological abuse. No one would abide by his abusive behavior towards his child (name-calling, pinching her are just some of the things he has done). Why is it overlooked for how he treated the mother of his child? Regardless, Chelsea was still a very young girl when she was in the relationship. How was she to know what she had stepped into? Like many victims of DV, she had no idea how Adumb was using psychological abuse on her. She felt she was at fault. She was made to feel it was her fault that he was mistreating her and their child.  She was made to believe if she changed her attitude and views, the relationship would be better. Just because he wasn't abusing her physically, doesn't mean there wasn't fear on Chelsea's part or that he wasn't making threats to her. We know now he has violated a restraining order twice and he broke his former girlfriend's arm. The same fears he instilled in Stasia, he likely instilled in Chelsea.

I abhor the idea that Chelsea didn't move on quickly from this relationship because that implies she was at fault. No DV victim should ever be made to feel they are responsible for how they reacted to the abuse they endured.

Off my soap box.

bc Maci also had a stable upbringing, but she was resilient enough to be able to wither the storms in the face of instability and chaos and is able to move on much more quickly once a relationship ends. 

It is called dick-hopping. It isn't comparable to a mature, adult person who is in a relationship. Maci was seeking a guy with whom she could trap and get to make her an "honest woman." 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 19
20 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Yeah Chelsea's segments are boring but that's because she is normal, in a committed, stable relationship. I'm a SAHM and have been married 23 years. I can guarantee you that if MTV were filming my life they would watch me make lunches, put kids on the school bus, hit the gym, come home and do 11 loads of laundry. Boring. Normal.  I'm glad she's normal. Good for her. 

I don’t think Chelsea’s segments are boring because of her normal, happy life. I’m one of those people that don’t mind and would even welcome seeing someone’s real life that is basically normal and happy.

It’s just that we don’t really get to see anything from Chelsea’s real life unless her life only consists of picking up Aubree from school then sitting on the couch discussing Adam until Cole gets home from work where they say hello to each other and then nothing else.

Show her working with her animals, going out with friends or Cole to do something fun, show her working on any hobbies she might have like doing makeup, hair etc. The only thing we get to see from Chelsea is her sitting on the couch discussing Adam. I want something more. I know that isn’t all her life consists of.

They don’t have to show drama or fighting to make it interesting but they do need to show us something real not staged or scripted. And by scripted, I mean being directed in what to talk about through leading questions by the producers and staged set-ups like having her friend Chelsea Grace come over only for the purpose of having someone to discuss Adam’s latest drama with. 

Btw, I didn’t mean to sound like I’m attacking you or your opinion by quoting you. I completely understand what you’re saying. I even agree somewhat. I just wanted to explain why some people like myself find Chelsea’s segments boring and would like to see more. Just didn’t want you to take what I was saying wrong. I’m never trying to attack any posters on these boards or their opinions. I know sometimes the intention behind the words can get lost when we can’t see each other face to face. So just know, I never mean to come across as harsh in my replies. I enjoy that there are lots of different points of views expressed here. I just like to throw in my take on things if I find myself with a different opinion. Just wanted to clear that up since I just saw the mod note about not attacking other posters. I love all of you guys! ?

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Agreed with all you just said and it's funny, bc while I like Chelsea, too, I think that, of all the TM2 girls, she is the least resilient. It took her forevvvver to move on from Adam, whereas the other girls were able to move on a lot more quickly. In that way, I almost wonder if her stable upbringing hurt her, like these other girls were used to chaos and turmoil and instability, that's all they really know, so they've just learned to adapt and roll with it and keep going. Due to her stable upbringing, I don't think Chelsea was used to that kind of instability that came along w/Adam and I think it really fucked w/her head for a while and she wasn't able to move on, it took her a long time to bounce back from it. Once she's got stability, she thrives, but in the face of chaos and instability, Chelsea crumbles, she is not able to wither the storms the way these other girls seem to be. 

And part of that is also just her personality, IMO, bc Maci also had a stable upbringing, but she was resilient enough to be able to wither the storms in the face of instability and chaos and is able to move on much more quickly once a relationship ends. 

You bring up some really good points. It did take her forever to move on from Adam, and if she hadn’t met Cole, I bet she’d still be in the same boat. I think Chelsea better thank her parents for providing her with a stable upbringing and her dad especially for all the support he gives because I could totally see her being in situation similar to Leah’s if she grew up in a more turbulent home. 

Some people just have more sensitive personalities and aren’t as resilient as most. I think that’s definitely Chelsea. There’s also those rare people, who will survive and be fine no matter what. They might have dealt with abuse in their childhoods or other unstable upbringings, and while that did affect them, of course, they still are able to move on and live a stable happy life as an adult despite what happened to them. I had a Psychology professor once who called them dandelions. You know since dandelions will and can grow anywhere even through cracks in cement. They’ll survive no matter what.

I don’t think they’re are any dandelions in this group though except maybe Kail. Yeah others might feel the pain of her upbringing because of the way she treats them but she will always be ok. Right now she doesn’t have to work hard because of the show but I think she would if she suddenly became broke. Also, I do like that she at least tries to do other things to capatalize on her fleeting fame like the children’s books and the podcast. Kail’s ego is what gets in the way of her having any real success. She thinks she’s a lot more talented and famous than she really is. 

But yeah Chelsea is one of those really sensitive people. It’s not all bad to be like her. People like her are usually really easy going, are really good to other people, can have really big hearts. Their nature can just be a little on the delicate side so you have to tread carefully with them, and they really, most of all need a stable, good upbringing to be okay in life. 

Dang, here I go again writing another novel. lol Sorry about that. Lots of stuff making me think. Maybe I should just go try my hand at writing raps/poetry and post it on twitter like Tyler. Get all my thoughts out. Lmao 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

You bring up some really good points. It did take her forever to move on from Adam, and if she hadn’t met Cole, I bet she’d still be in the same boat. I think Chelsea better thank her parents for providing her with a stable upbringing and her dad especially for all the support he gives because I could totally see her being in situation similar to Leah’s if she grew up in a more turbulent home. 

Some people just have more sensitive personalities and aren’t as resilient as most. I think that’s definitely Chelsea. There’s also those rare people, who will survive and be fine no matter what. They might have dealt with abuse in their childhoods or other unstable upbringings, and while that did affect them, of course, they still are able to move on and live a stable happy life as an adult despite what happened to them. I had a Psychology professor once who called them dandelions. You know since dandelions will and can grow anywhere even through cracks in cement. They’ll survive no matter what.

I don’t think they’re are any dandelions in this group though except maybe Kail. Yeah others might feel the pain of her upbringing because of the way she treats them but she will always be ok. Right now she doesn’t have to work hard because of the show but I think she would if she suddenly became broke. Also, I do like that she at least tries to do other things to capatalize on her fleeting fame like the children’s books and the podcast. Kail’s ego is what gets in the way of her having any real success. She thinks she’s a lot more talented and famous than she really is. 

But yeah Chelsea is one of those really sensitive people. It’s not all bad to be like her. People like her are usually really easy going, are really good to other people, can have really big hearts. Their nature can just be a little on the delicate side so you have to tread carefully with them, and they really, most of all need a stable, good upbringing to be okay in life. 

Dang, here I go again writing another novel. lol Sorry about that. Lots of stuff making me think. Maybe I should just go try my hand at writing raps/poetry and post it on twitter like Tyler. Get all my thoughts out. Lmao 

Agreed with all you said. 

Yeah, I think, of all the TM2 girls, Kail is the strongest and can pretty much handle anything that's thrown her way. Kail is a survivor at her core. 

Chelsea is the most sensitive of the bunch, the least resilient, followed by Leah, who I think is also sensitive and while she's able to physically move on somewhat quickly, I think it sometimes takes her longer to move on, mentally, which is why she often cheats and revisits relationships with ex-boyfriends and is prone to depression and anxiety, hence her issues from a few years ago. Jenelle is also sensitive, in some ways, but Jenelle is also resilient, she's not one to waste time dwelling on past relationships or heartbreak,  she gets out there and quickly finds a new man. Kail is the strongest, IMO, bc she was able to handle being pregnant all by herself last time and handled it well, IMO, despite having no man to lean on. I don't think Jenelle could ever handle that. 

Kail also appears to have the strongest grasp on reality and is most ready to accept it and face it head-on. So yes, I agree, if there are any dandellions in this group, it's Kail :) 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's crazy how Jenelle's crowd talks about pending charges the way the rest of us would mention an upcoming hair appointment. Arrests and court dates don't even phase them.

That’s ‘cause bein’ a felon ain’t illegal!

• Love 15
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:17 PM, lexsaysso said:

OMG ! THANK YOU for this comment !!! I absolutely agree w. this Chelesa crap ! I truly believe she just lucked the fudge up w. Cole ! Please believe if Cole would have never been at that gas station , she would still either A) be chasing after drug addicted Adumb or B) jumping from one dumb decision penis to the next . She was still sleeping with Adumb weeks before she met Cole . So they’re tryin to get me to believe that she magically gained all the sense in the world in between her getting out of Adumb’s bed and getting that gas ? I don’t think so. And don’t get me wrong , I like Chelsea and I loved seeing the glow up ! But why is it that they NEVER have an argument let alone a disagreement ?! Their relationship is not perfect and honestly I would rather see what’s REAL instead of the picture she WANTS to paint . Otherwise, get off the tv screen . 

Also, this doesn’t seem like a popular opinion but I have to say this: I don’t think Aubree is old enough to make the decision of changing her last name ! But what do I know *shrugs shoulder* and I think she should just drop the damn child support . He’s a drug addict AND on top of that he’s hasn’t been paying any damn way . In other words , you’re not getting a dime out of him ! What's the point of keeping him on ? You don’t want nothing to do w. him anyway , so here’s BOTH of your way out !

Well, she'll have to deal with him anyway because he's Aubrey's father and is still supposed to have visitation (assuming he cleans up his act eventually.)  With respect to the child support, if he continues to not pay, he'll end up getting civil judgments, his wages garnished, lose his drivers license and potentially go to jail.  Every month he doesn't pay he owes more as there's a LOT of interest on arrears.  Why should Chelsea just "give up" on ever getting money from him because he's not paying her now?  That don't make no sense, per mama dawn.  I really don't understand why anyone would let go of money owed to them because the jackass they procreated with isn't paying up now.  He helped make Aubree, he needs to help pay for her.  If not now, eventually.  And damn will he have a large bill to pay when that day comes.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Hahahaha yessss!!!! I also thought Nathan's speech pattern was drastically different than what I have heard from him before. It sounded prissy and almost feminine. I really wonder if he started or stopped steroids, or some other drug that would affect that, or just wanted to sound "fancy" for the cameras, like his life is in such a calm, amazing place right now. Of course, it makes my mind immediately think that those who protest too much, who are all about "macho" activities and decry the gay lifestyle...well, you know what they say...

I’m pretty sure you meant dramastically. That’s all. 

• Love 15

If Adam wasn't such an enormous asshole and had let MTV film him for a few days a year, he would have been able to pay for the children he willingly created. No way in hell should he be let off the hook! I went to school with a girl whose mother was the often marrying kind. Every new step dad, the girl got a new last name. Aubree can add Deboer to her name and there isn't shit Adam can do about it.

• Love 9
(edited)

Not to mention @lexsaysso, the child support is COURT ORDERED. That has been mentioned many times over on the show.

When it comes to the courts, there is no getting around not paying child support. That will follow Adumb throughout his life. It is not Chelsea's fault that he is in arrears. I am dismayed at how things seem to be directed at Chelsea when she has no control over a particular matter - editing, child support, Adumb's behavior. If the guy can spend $40k on a new car, he can pay child support. He chooses not to. Why? Because he is an abusive asshole. His hate for Chelsea runs so deep that he takes it out on his own flesh and blood.

Adumb has a child and he should be paying support. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Also, he is in arrears for his SECOND child as well. Is that also Chelsea's fault or the other parent's fault?

Adam is an abuser. Failure to pay financial obligations can be construed as a form of domestic violence when one has a pattern of other forms of abuse. It falls under the category of controlling or limiting your financial resources: https://www.liveabout.com/child-support-and-domestic-violence-2997864

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 14

sooooo, Mr. Guilfoyle and I had a discussion about this. He was definitely of the mind that Chelsea should just cut her losses with Adam and agree to let him off child support and sever ties in exchange for permission to change his name. 

I got sort of upset about it, but I definitely feel it's way more complicated than that. Chelsea has to protect Aubree but she also has to give her the opportunity to remain in contact with her birth father. It comes down to doing the right thing, even though it could turn out to be a fucking disaster, right? We can all see the trajectory, which is definitely "fucking disaster" or at least "complicated or non-existent adult relationship with birth parent."

BUT, Adam is still a human and still capable of changing. It doesn't seem likely, but he could. He gets unlimited chances to disappoint them all, continually, until the courts say he doesn't.

I can see how a very strong argument can be made for protecting Aubree from Adam's almost inevitable abuse. That's what he does. That's who he is. From day one he's pinballed from inconsistent and ambivalent engagement to a fucking horror show of verbal and emotional abuse. It would appear from Stacia's complaints that he's graduated to physical abuse as well (if he did physically abuse Chelsea, I don't recall her mentioning it. It's certainly possible). 

Chelsea can't morally deny her child the chance to know her biological father, even if that man is a horrible human being. To our knowledge, he's not abused Aubree and it's his right to claim that relationship until the courts say it's no longer necessary or she is of age to decide for herself. Chelsea sets the parameters she can with supervised visits, but unless she wants to spend a bunch of money, time and energy getting things done in court to terminate his parental rights, her hands are tied. And in some cases I've heard of, terminating parental rights doesn't end child support liability.

I'm sure if she acted to do that he would manipulate and lie and fight just to stick it to her. That's what narcissistic abusers do. If she wants something, he'll do everything in his power to make it hard for her. Again, that's who he is.

It's really hard to deal with the type of person Adam is. It's unfortunate that she procreated with him. 

• Love 9

Chelsea doesn't have to legally change Aubree's name for her to start using Deboer at school, etc. And, with Adam's history, the court would probably allow Deboer to be added to her last name whether shitstain Adam likes it or not. He helped make Aubree and shouldn't be allowed to try to bribe his way out of supporting her.

• Love 10
(edited)
17 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

It would appear from Stacia's complaints that he's graduated to physical abuse as well (if he did physically abuse Chelsea, I don't recall her mentioning it. It's certainly possible). 

Thank you for bringing this up as I meant to point it out earlier, but forgot.

Physical abuse doesn't occur early in the relationship. This is not like a movie where you see the physical abuse start up right away. Adumb's method is typical of abusers where it begins with controlling behavior and unrealistic expectations. He blamed others, mainly Chelsea, for his problems. He used a lot of verbal abuse which consisted of put-downs, curse words, and degrading Chelsea. He had dual personalities - the whole Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde routine down pat.

Eventually, things can become worse and worse over time and may soon lead to physical abuse, especially if the abuser is able to isolate his victim. Over time, I have no doubt that if Chelsea and Adumb had remained a couple, he would have eventually harmed her physically and Aubree as well. I can't forget how he pinched Aubree and caused her to cry as he laughed and I certainly cannot forget how he called her names and wanted to sign over his parental rights for "that mistake" he created.

And in some cases I've heard of, terminating parental rights doesn't end child support liability.

You are correct. Once the courts order you to pay back support, there is no getting out of it. Current support can be modified or terminated, but arrears are there for life. That is the issue Adumb is facing. He is expecting Chelsea and her attorney to drop the debt he already owes. That is not going to happen. Even the highest paid athletes in the country can't avoid their child support arrears obligation. If Chelsea were to forego future payments, that is a different story. 

Word to your entire post, BTW @guilfoyleatpp.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12

So I just watched the episode. I think Babs is being messy this time around, she’s angry at Jenelle and David and doing what she can to cause them misery - talking to Nathan’s mom about Kaiser, selling story about it to RadarOnline...

This is messy. 

I think Babs is angry with Jenelle for all the shit she said about her last year, like how Jenelle implied, several times, that Babs only wants to keep Jace for the money, that Babs is using Jace for fame and fortune, etc. 

• Love 2
(edited)

If Jenelle was my (little bitch of a) daughter, you can bet your ass I’d sell stories about her. You KNOW Jenelle has sold stories herself. Plus, she pays no support for her kid so I’d get it out of her other ways, such as selling stories. Not to mention all the lies she spreads and shit she has spoken about Barb, all while Barb raises the child Jenelle would not and while Jenelle continues to be the worst example of a human being, after her POS “husband.” Barb, SHOULD BE mad as hell, imo. I’M angry at Jenelle and I just have to deal with knowing she exists, I don’t have to interact with her in any capacity. #TeamBarb

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 22
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

If Jenelle was my (little bitch of a) daughter, you can bet your ass I’d sell stories about her. You KNOW Jenelle has sold stories herself. Plus, she pays no support for her kid so I’d get it out of her other ways, such as selling stories. Not to mention all the lies she spreads and shit she has spoken about Barb, all while Barb raises the child Jenelle would not and while Jenelle continues to be the worst example of a human being, after her POS “husband.” Barb, SHOULD BE mad as hell, imo. I’M angry at Jenelle and I just have to deal with knowing she exists, I don’t have to interact with her in any capacity. #TeamBarb

I totally forgot about her not paying child support. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
space in wrong place.
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

You know it! Also, Doris is not a moron and worked in social services for years. She's perfectly capable of being worried about Kaiser's safety and we'll being and knowing how to document everything without any help from Barb. Kristen the ass kissing producer was prodding Barb about Doris. Barb clearly says that she has emailed with Doris and that's it. Jenelle and Lurch used to sell stories to Radar all the time. But, after they sold stories the night before the swamp nuptials, then turned around and lied about it and posted personal information about a reporter, Radar is done with them and goes out of their way to make them look as bad as possible. I hope Barb made a little extra money and bought something nice for her and Jace. Jenelle and her disgusting spouse are the definition of "They can dish it out, but they can't take it".

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

hey, i didn't say Babs is necessarily wrong, just that it's messy.

Meanwhile, Kail says something about how Javi is fake on camera. This isn't the first time she's mentioned this. I'd love to see what she's talking about, I wonder what he's like off-camera. 

I feel kinda bad for Briana, I think Javi kinda used her. There was a void in his life after Kail left him and I think he tried to fill it with her, wanted to get married and all that, then, when Briana told him to slow down, he broke up w/her, bc he realized she wasn't gonna be able to fill that void for him. If he'd truly had feelings for her, he woulda agreed to wait a minute. I'm glad he ultimately didn't end up going back to Kail, though, he's moved on with someone new whose not on the show and apparently doesn't even wanna be in the public eye. Lauren Comeau. 

• Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I don’t think Chelsea’s segments are boring because of her normal, happy life. I’m one of those people that don’t mind and would even welcome seeing someone’s real life that is basically normal and happy.

It’s just that we don’t really get to see anything from Chelsea’s real life unless her life only consists of picking up Aubree from school then sitting on the couch discussing Adam until Cole gets home from work where they say hello to each other and then nothing else.

Show her working with her animals, going out with friends or Cole to do something fun, show her working on any hobbies she might have like doing makeup, hair etc. The only thing we get to see from Chelsea is her sitting on the couch discussing Adam. I want something more. I know that isn’t all her life consists of.

Definitely agree! I'm so tired of them just filming one of them sitting on the couch or at a restaurant answering questions prompted by the producer, or sitting in an MTV green room chatting with one another about the 3 topics selected by the network. That does not an actual show make. I'm not bored because Chelsea is too perfect, I'm bored because the show is boring.

Just show them doing something. ANYTHING.

It didn't seem to be like this in the past as much? I wonder why. We saw Jenelle arguing with her mom, people playing with their kids, struggling with late night diaper changes etc. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 12
(edited)

The show is so boring, they will be stretching out the upcoming behind the scenes episode as a two-parter.  We will get to watch the "Leah is in the middle" scenes for the next two or three episodes while we also watch Kanal's puffy face as she growls about Briana & Javi because she is so fucking unhappy at Chris not wanting her.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 15
22 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Agreed with all you said. 

Yeah, I think, of all the TM2 girls, Kail is the strongest and can pretty much handle anything that's thrown her way. Kail is a survivor at her core. 

Chelsea is the most sensitive of the bunch, the least resilient, followed by Leah, who I think is also sensitive and while she's able to physically move on somewhat quickly, I think it sometimes takes her longer to move on, mentally, which is why she often cheats and revisits relationships with ex-boyfriends and is prone to depression and anxiety, hence her issues from a few years ago. Jenelle is also sensitive, in some ways, but Jenelle is also resilient, she's not one to waste time dwelling on past relationships or heartbreak,  she gets out there and quickly finds a new man. Kail is the strongest, IMO, bc she was able to handle being pregnant all by herself last time and handled it well, IMO, despite having no man to lean on. I don't think Jenelle could ever handle that. 

Kail also appears to have the strongest grasp on reality and is most ready to accept it and face it head-on. So yes, I agree, if there are any dandellions in this group, it's Kail :) 

Definitely agree. Kail and Jenelle definitely have a resiliency that Chelsea and Leah lack. I find it really interesting how that can shine through on these shows. I guess it depends on how much they're tested aswel, though I think all 4 have gone through their share of tough times. Leah is a gentle harmless soul who in fairness does appear to have overcome her issues with substance abuse and has come out the other side of 2 divorces so I don't want to be overly harsh on judging her resilience, credit where credit is due. Chelsea I don't think has good coping skills overall. Kail is undoubtedly the strongest and although she makes some pretty poor decisions she tends to pick herself up very quickly and just get on with things, she knows that's just what she needs to do. I think she learned that when she had to though, as she seems to have been pretty much abandoned by her parents, which is really sad. I don't think she has too much time for BS (outside of Twitter drama!!) and I like that about her. 

I've always secretly rooted for Jenelle. Everything is always so chaotic in her life and she can never seem to get a grip of it all and take sensible decisive action. And despite her crying/fake crying, I see huge strength and resilience within her that I wish she could see herself. And in many scenes I can almost FEEL this sense of loneliness she feels and this gaping void in her soul that she so desperately tries to fill. I just see hope for her despite everything and I really hope one day everything will work out for her, though it looks less likely with every passing year :(

• Love 3
(edited)

I will give credit to the fathers and the families who do most of the work and who have the kids at least HALF of the time.

Kanal and Leah are not full-time parents. They share custody. Without Jo, Vee, Javi, the Marroquins, and all the paid hanger-ons, Kanal's life would not be so Pinteresty. 

Leah is another who owes it all to Cory, his wife, her family and Cory's family.

These bitches act as if they do it all. They don't.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
On 5/11/2018 at 3:56 PM, BARISTA said:

Fair points, I just wish they would explore more of Chelsea's life, her scenes are very stale/boring/repetitive. 

I could say the same about the other girls: 

Kail is constantly going on vacation and "laughing" about things she doesn't care about (but really does). 

Amber is always on the couch bitching about not seeing Leah, but making no attempts to see Leah. 

Leah is always saying something stupid and letting her girls eat the worst junk food imaginable. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Chelsea definitely needs to keep Adam on child support. If he let's it get into arrears to the tune of ten grand, that's his problem, not hers. That's why pesky things called "jobs" exist 

I would only consider lettting CS go if he'd sign away all his rights and never see her again. I'd be totally down for that. "But he's her father" only gets him so far. I realized parents can have addictions and still have a relationship with their children. I don't support that at all in the case of Adumb. I've never seen even the slightest bit of connection with him and Aubree. Ever. He's toxic and dangerous and will end up hurting her more than anything. 

15 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

So I just watched the episode. I think Babs is being messy this time around, she’s angry at Jenelle and David and doing what she can to cause them misery - talking to Nathan’s mom about Kaiser, selling story about it to RadarOnline...

This is messy. 

I think Babs is angry with Jenelle for all the shit she said about her last year, like how Jenelle implied, several times, that Babs only wants to keep Jace for the money, that Babs is using Jace for fame and fortune, etc. 

This is all supposing that Jenelle is doing the truth. I think Barb may have talked to Radar. I imagine they got wind of Doris fighting for Kaiser, did a story on it, called up Babs to confirm a few things. To me, that's not the same as "selling stories". 

And I feel both grandmothers absolutely SHOULD be talking. They're the only ones who care about those poor, little kids. If they could unite together, maybe some shit could finally get done. 

Babs is constantly maligned in the press and on SM by her daughter and her succubus. I can't say I blame her if she answered "yes" to a few questions. 

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I feel kinda bad for Briana, I think Javi kinda used her. There was a void in his life after Kail left him and I think he tried to fill it with her, wanted to get married and all that, then, when Briana told him to slow down, he broke up w/her, bc he realized she wasn't gonna be able to fill that void for him. If he'd truly had feelings for her, he woulda agreed to wait a minute.

Eh, I feel like there was some mutual using going on. Briana is shady as hell. She's totally the immature type of girl who would date a guy just to piss off another girl at school. It gave her a more interesting storyline as well. Plus, on the NY special, I think she was being all coy about "babies" and a future. She looked like she was trying to land another baby daddy, to me. I don't feel badly for her at all. 

1 hour ago, BARISTA said:

I've always secretly rooted for Jenelle. Everything is always so chaotic in her life and she can never seem to get a grip of it all and take sensible decisive action. And despite her crying/fake crying, I see huge strength and resilience within her that I wish she could see herself.

If Jenelle was truly strong, she would get her children out of the home of an abuser. If she were truly resilient, she'd stop putting herself in the same toxic relationships over and over. 

What some may see as strength and resilience, I see as a complete lack of emotion.....due to the fact that's a sociopath. 

• Love 23
21 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Thank you for bringing this up as I meant to point it out earlier, but forgot.

Physical abuse doesn't occur early in the relationship. This is not like a movie where you see the physical abuse start up right away. Adumb's method is typical of abusers where it begins with controlling behavior and unrealistic expectations. He blamed others, mainly Chelsea, for his problems. He used a lot of verbal abuse which consisted of put-downs, curse words, and degrading Chelsea. He had dual personalities - the whole Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde routine down pat.

Eventually, things can become worse and worse over time and may soon lead to physical abuse, especially if the abuser is able to isolate his victim. Over time, I have no doubt that if Chelsea and Adumb had remained a couple, he would have eventually harmed her physically and Aubree as well. I can't forget how he pinched Aubree and caused her to cry as he laughed and I certainly cannot forget how he called her names and wanted to sign over his parental rights for "that mistake" he created.

You are correct. Once the courts order you to pay back support, there is no getting out of it. Current support can be modified or terminated, but arrears are there for life. That is the issue Adumb is facing. He is expecting Chelsea and her attorney to drop the debt he already owes. That is not going to happen. Even the highest paid athletes in the country can't avoid their child support arrears obligation. If Chelsea were to forego future payments, that is a different story. 

Word to your entire post, BTW @guilfoyleatpp.

Whether Adam would have gotten physical w/Chelsea and Aubrey if they'd remained together, who knows, but they didn't and he didn't, so Chelsea is not a domestic violence victim, at least not that we know of, at the hands of Adam or any other man she's been with.

Chelsea, IMO, fell hard for Adam and had a hard as fuck time letting go. Maybe, in addition to her being more sensitive than the other TM2 girls, it was because Adam was her first relationship, her first love, whereas the other 3 TM2 girls had been in relationships prior to their baby daddy. You know how they say the first breakup is always the hardest, etc. It is what it is. Adam was a mind fuck for Chelsea.

I did not get the impression he was controlling of her, I got the impression that he was very hot and cold because he took her for granted bc he knew he could - like he'd come back to Chelsea and be the perfect boyfriend for a bit, then he'd get bored and his eyes and dick start wandering, at which time he starts to slowly but surely pull away, become secretive and avoidant and then finally just leave to go to some other girl, who he proceeds to do the same thing to, then onto the next, before he finally comes back around to Chelsea. 

In between this cycle, he had a few girls he called his girlfriend, who he would get tired of from time to time and go running to Chelsea or one of his other single ex-girlfriends, then get bored of Chelsea and then go back to said girlfriend. 

Say what you will about Adam, but Chelsea did NOT appear to be scared of Adam at all, either verbally or physically, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind in front of Adam, we saw her do so freely several times. She was just afraid of losing him because she loved him. That's it. 

I personally believe the meth really took hold of Adam and made him do things he wasn't normally prone to doing and that's what Chelsea said when discussing Adam's latest arrest and restraining order.

He was with other girls, like Taylor, for years and we never heard anything about him breaking her arm or getting physical. Meth can make people crazy. 

I'm not defending Adam, btw, I'm just saying, his circumstances NOW (methhead and god knows what else) are very different than they were 8 years ago, when he and Chelsea were still together. So just because he did something NOW doesn't necessarily mean he would have back in the day. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, BARISTA said:

I've always secretly rooted for Jenelle.

I have always wish someone would have BOOTED her ass off the show.

Speaking of BOOTED, glad it happened to David. I can't wait for Jenelle to be next.

• Love 16
(edited)
6 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I have always wish someone would have BOOTED her ass off the show.

Speaking of BOOTED, glad it happened to David. I can't wait for Jenelle to be next.

From your lips to God’s ears, my friend. :)

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
Kips? What is a kip!? It’s not my day.
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Kazu said:

The sociopaths and abusers receiving empathy and sympathy is stomach-turning.

Thank you @ghoulina for a well-written and spot on post.

I watch this with a little less emotional investment than some ppl, I guess. Like it’s not that serious for me. Sorry to have upset you. 

11 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I watch this with a little less emotional investment than some ppl, I guess. Like it’s not that serious for me.

The show? Not serious, and I can watch it with little to no emotional investment. The show giving a public platform to hateful, bigoted, violent pieces of shit? Yeah, that gets me a little worked up, but to each their own. 

• Love 13