Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

LVP’s not this altruistic matriarch she thinks she’s coming across as. How petty to out James on camera that he didn’t purchase the engagement ring at Tiffany’s? Was that really necessary?

I think the saddest thing for me upon this rewatching is that I really don't like Lisa Vanderpump anymore.  I still think she was treated shabbily on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but watching her in binge form on this show created a real dislike for her.  And up to now I was always in her corner.

Case in point - she fired James over and over again.  Never fired Jax for his role in any of the dust-ups.  And sorry - Katie called one of your employees a WHORE over and over again.  No punishment for Katie.  You let the Witches of Weho bully their coworkers for years and rarely said "but...muh bizness!"  

YOUR employees literally went to a venue where he was working with the purpose of creating a chaotic situation and were so pleased with themselves after a fight erupted.  Was James an ideal employee?  Hell no, especially when drinking.

But I don't recall that James ever stole from you.  Jax Taylor did so on a regular basis.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Themselves; not Himself
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I think the saddest thing for me upon this rewatching is that I really don't like Lisa Vanderpump anymore.  I still think she was treated shabbily on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but watching her in binge form on this show created a real dislike for her.  And up to now I was always in her corner.

Case in point - she fired James over and over again.  Never fired Jax for his role in any of the dust-ups.  And sorry - Katie called one of your employees a WHORE over and over again.  No punishment for Katie.  You let the Witches of Weho bully their coworkers for years and rarely said "but...muh bizness!"  

YOUR employees literally went to a venue where he was working with the purpose of creating a chaotic situation and were so pleased with themselves after a fight erupted.  Was James an ideal employee?  Hell no, especially when drinking.

But I don't recall that James ever stole from you.  Jax Taylor did so on a regular basis.  

Same here. I was on Team LVP, watching the RHoBH.

Here, she is free to play God.

Jax completely disrespected her and the restaurant. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Same here. I was on Team LVP, watching the RHoBH.

Here, she is free to play God.

Jax completely disrespected her and the restaurant. 

Jax believed it was HIS show and I believe he actually said that to Lisa.  I never understood why he was kept on after his criminal escapade in Hawaii.  Hell I never understood why he was kept on after Season 1.  We know for a fact that he was a shitty bartender and was mouthy mean and. Jerk to anyone and everyone.  And sorry, but even hooking up with Kentucky Cornpone didn’t improve the situation.  She was an annoying as fuck.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Damn iPad.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

She was awful on RHoBH too 😂  It's just worse on this show because she can literally treat them however she pleases, and she pleases to be a superior, condescending bitch.  The RHs didn't have to put up with it, and she had to temper herself on that show, but she was that way to that creepy Cedric in season 1.

• Like 4

I'm not sure what ep and season I am watching, but hearing Schemer constantly bragging about her boyfriend,  Robert, and how he  can install a flat-screen TV on a wall in 7 minutes is exhausting.  And now they're partying at his Bear Lake cabin...  

On 9/6/2023 at 1:31 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Season V, Episode 6

Scheana tells Sandoval and Jax that Randall’s wife left him because she went through his phone and discovered his sex interactions with Lala. 

I wish they played that every time Lala opened her big mouth about him cheating on her.

On 9/7/2023 at 12:17 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

It astonishes me every time they show Mike Shay living in that apartment with those billboard-size wedding photos everywhere.

I had to laugh at scenes of Rob at her place with this billboard photos on the walls.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I wish they played that every time Lala opened her big mouth about him cheating on her.

Or when she continues to insist that she never dated a married man and everyone better STFU about it!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I’m watching this marathon too, and it’s amazing just how big of a disruptive and aggressive asshole Jax was. The man was a walking, talking big ball of chaos. Poster child for ‘roid rage.

7 hours ago, princelina said:

Or when she continues to insist that she never dated a married man and everyone better STFU about it!

I found her concept of “feminism” definitely enlightening.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m watching this marathon too, and it’s amazing just how big of a disruptive and aggressive asshole Jax was. The man was a walking, talking big ball of chaos. Poster child for ‘roid rage.

I found her concept of “feminism” definitely enlightening.

I was watching, as well. Stassi was a monster for many years. I agree about Jax, but I won't give him a pass due to possible steroid use, because it's obvious it's his lame personality. I was watching episodes from 2018, and his behavior toward Brittany, for example.

• Like 2

Oh Jax was a total asshole but I've been watching seasons 4 and 5 when she was new, and at some point she deserves what she gets.  He lies to her about what he said to "Lala", tells everyone including Lisa that he caught her and Kristen together, calls her a freeloader and whines that she doesn't work or make him sandwiches, tells her he was happy to be in jail to get some time away from her, cheats on her with Faith, and all she can do is yippity yap, "I changed mah entire life for him" and tell him to be her butler to earn her forgiveness.  I dislike her more than I do Jax.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Oh Jax was a total asshole but I've been watching seasons 4 and 5 when she was new, and at some point she deserves what she gets.  He lies to her about what he said to "Lala", tells everyone including Lisa that he caught her and Kristen together, calls her a freeloader and whines that she doesn't work or make him sandwiches, tells her he was happy to be in jail to get some time away from her, cheats on her with Faith, and all she can do is yippity yap, "I changed mah entire life for him" and tell him to be her butler to earn her forgiveness.  I dislike her more than I do Jax.

Yes, she accepted the abuse. Faith also recorded Jax saying horrible things about her, and she still went back to him.

• Like 4

Why is Bravo showing the seasons out of order in this marathon? Just the other day Scheana and Shay broke up; today they’re getting married, for example. Totally forgot about Vail, who I guess was not a good fit.

Makes no sense. 

11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I was watching, as well. Stassi was a monster for many years. I agree about Jax, but I won't give him a pass due to possible steroid use, because it's obvious it's his lame personality. I was watching episodes from 2018, and his behavior toward Brittany, for example.

There were so many red flags with me about how he treated Brittany. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 1/20/2024 at 9:46 PM, princelina said:

Agree. I cannot tolerate Brittany after watching all her "rot in hell" tirades and then takes him back. Again. She is so annoying. Jax is a true garbage person, so zero sympathy for him, but Brittany chose to stay with him after any woman with half a brain would be long gone. I am sure he is still cheating on her.

On 1/20/2024 at 11:32 PM, ZettaK said:

Yes, she accepted the abuse. Faith also recorded Jax saying horrible things about her, and she still went back to him.

Yes. Talk about the ultimate betrayal. Badmouthing her to his side piece. But, the stupid woman just forgives.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, chlban said:

Agree. I cannot tolerate Brittany after watching all her "rot in hell" tirades and then takes him back. Again. She is so annoying. Jax is a true garbage person, so zero sympathy for him, but Brittany chose to stay with him after any woman with half a brain would be long gone. I am sure he is still cheating on her.

Yes. Talk about the ultimate betrayal. Badmouthing her to his side piece. But, the stupid woman just forgives.

What does that say about her, too, if she had no problem with the way Jax treated her family? Is/was the woman that insecure and needy that she’d turn a blind eye to that? He’s probably still doing whatever he wants and she’s not saying a word. Good role models for your kids, Jax and Brit. 👍

It got to be so hard watching the marathons this weekend — because of him.

• Like 3
On 1/20/2024 at 11:32 PM, ZettaK said:

Yes Brittany is an idiot and I never bought that she was or is in love with Jax. I think she wanted to be a Bravolebrity and Jax (at the time) was the only guy who needed her as much as she needed him. If one of the other guys had needed the “good girl redeems bad boy” storyline the way he did at the time not to get fired (IMHO) I think she would have been with them. Brittany just wanted to be famous. End of story. I think that’s why she forgave Jax so quickly. I don’t think she really cared that much about what Jax did but Hurt Girlfriend was her storyline so…

But Faith? Why the fuck did Faith sleep with Jax in the first place?!? I mean who records someone talking shit about their current girlfriend and think that’s the man I want to contract a STD for? I’m not saying Faith deserved the shit that crew did to her, but I always did look at her a little sideways. You slept with Jax when you knew he had a girlfriend? Why? Why on earth would anyone need to be with Jax that badly?!?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chlban said:

And she really doesn't even forgive him - she could do that AND walk away.  She throws his behaviors in his face repeatedly with the "Ah changed mah whole life for you" over and over and over and over.  He doesn't care, moron!  And then she tells her mom and sister that Jax is going to wait on them all during their visit because of "what he's done" and they're all, "You go girl!" - an entire family of morons.  Or wannabe "celebrity" fame whores - I agree with that all right.I'd think you'd be embarrassed to go back to your hometown with that kind of fame but what do I know?  I'm so 20th century 😄

• Like 4

Ha, I see I am not alone. Watching the old seasons this weekend and shocked by how obnoxious Jax & Brittany are. Steroids? Cocaine? He was out of control while Brittany's just as annoying with her doormat tendencies and irritating drawl. 

I also forgot how pompous and annoying Ariana was in the early days with Sandoval. 

Also forgot that Stassi basically left the show and how long she spent with asshole Patrick.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Brittany was a stan who sent Jax a DM on IG, and agreed to meet him in Vegas, hoping she would be on the show. I'm sure she DM a hundred other D list celebrity guys.

As for Stassi, she left without even resigning from SUR, but she came back crawling to the show when the relationship with Patrick didn't work. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

As for Stassi, she left without even resigning from SUR, but she came back crawling to the show when the relationship with Patrick didn't work. 

She came back crawling to the show while still with Patrick.

I just watched her introduce him to LVP where he douchily commented 3x about LVP's great ass.

I also forget that they all lived in tiny apartments until like S7. Did they not earn much from the show?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, snarts said:

I also forgot how pompous and annoying Ariana was in the early days with Sandoval. 

She still is pompous and annoying.  It got overshadowed by Scandavol and how bad everyone felt for her.

Yesterday was season 3?--Miami Girl.  

Kristen was a hot mess even without Tom and Ariana.  But to watch it now, with the revelations that came out during Scandavol?

The extra crazy spiral those two KNOWINGLY sent Kristen on was obscene.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, dosodog said:

She still is pompous and annoying.  It got overshadowed by Scandavol and how bad everyone felt for her.

Kristen was a hot mess even without Tom and Ariana.  But to watch it now, with the revelations that came out during Scandavol?

Thank you! I’ve been saying this for years. They knew they could call Kristin crazy and delusional and paranoid and get away with it because of her obvious mental health issues. Thats disgusting. And I don’t even like Kristin. I don’t think I could get past a first date with someone that unhinged but Tom did and moved in with her and then cheated and then lied. And yes Kristin cheated too and it was a bad relationship. So break up. But that’s not what happened. Tom kept his girlfriend and his mistress claiming that his girlfriend was too unstable to go through a break up. And lied repeatedly about the actual timeline of cheating and never ever really came clean. Raise your hand if you believe Tom and Arianna only kissed when he was with Kristin, because I don’t. Sound familiar? Arianna didn’t deserve what Tom and Rachel did, but come on! Does any of this sound familiar Arianna? 

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, snarts said:

I just watched her introduce him to LVP where he douchily commented 3x about LVP's great ass.

I also forget that they all lived in tiny apartments until like S7. Did they not earn much from the show?

She did, but they were breaking up constantly, so she had a suspicion (or more than that) it wouldn't last. Otherwise she would have stayed in New York. She returned to LA because she was desperate- the relationship was not working, and she was not on tv anymore either. Was that the first time Patrick was in LA, and appeared on the show (she said her parents met him before and liked him, but only her mother and brother lived in California). They broke up for good soon after his comments to Lisa.

Yes, they lived in tiny, shitty apartments. They started earning more from the show later on, the Toms became partners in TomTom, and they got endorsements, so they eventually bought more expensive houses and decorated them nicely, started driving better cars, etc. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She returned to LA because she was desperate- the relationship was not working, and she was not on tv anymore either.  

She followed Patrick when his radio show moved its production from NY to LA. 

She came back to the show for a paycheck when he wouldn't agree to move in together & she was forced to rent her own apartment. 

They didn't break up until years later. Season 5 maybe? All told, she spent nearly four years with that tool. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
57 minutes ago, snarts said:

She followed Patrick when his radio show moved its production from NY to LA. 

She came back to the show for a paycheck when he wouldn't agree to move in together & she was forced to rent her own apartment. 

They didn't break up until years later. Season show? All told, she spent nearly four years with that tool. 

She spent years with him, but it seems they were on and off constantly. Patrick was not like Jax who could be manipulated easily (well, up to a point). Patrick didn't think she was intelligent, and he told her so even on the show, unlike Jax who thought she was. She had to return to the show. What other source of income did she have? Her podcast? She also received endorsements because of the show, like the rest of the cast.

• Like 2

She lived with Patrick in NY - I think he used moving to CA as an excuse to no longer live with her.  She did love living with Kristen - said she was out most of the time and cleaned the house when she was home 😄

As for Tom and Ariana driving her nuts - I don't even care about that because she acted like such a maniac - have some dignity and self-respect, girl!  But as Stassi said about her in the episode I watched yesterday, "Kristen is not encumbered by those anchors" 🤣. (Also Schwartz:  "It would be a shame if Kristen dated a guy who didn't cheat on her - a waste of her hacking skills" 😂)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, princelina said:

As for Tom and Ariana driving her nuts - I don't even care about that because she acted like such a maniac

But she was right.  About everything.  And Arianna went along with Tom in lying about his cheating and trying to make it out that Kristen was just crazy.  F—- Arianna, she’s a liar just like the rest of them.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She did, but they were breaking up constantly, so she had a suspicion (or more than that) it wouldn't last. Otherwise she would have stayed in New York. She returned to LA because she was desperate- the relationship was not working, and she was not on tv anymore either. Was that the first time Patrick was in LA, and appeared on the show (she said her parents met him before and liked him, but only her mother and brother lived in California).

Oh gawd, not her wise-beyond-his-years younger brother! 🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, snarts said:

Insulting Lisa like that was drink-thrown-in-the-face worthy. Smug bastard.

Well, these were poor, struggling youngsters trying to make it in LA, after all. 😁 Note how they move on up to fancier digs later on.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Insulting Lisa like that was drink-thrown-in-the-face worthy. Smug bastard.

He was a total ass - but you know Lisa loved that "insult'' 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

But she was right.  About everything.  And Arianna went along with Tom in lying about his cheating and trying to make it out that Kristen was just crazy.  F—- Arianna, she’s a liar just like the rest of them.

I know she was - like I said, I lost my ability to care.  Just like Brittany.  You changed your whole life for him and he DGAF!  Move on!  Tom and Ariana continue to lie to your face?  They're not going to stop - move on!  I didn't have a problem with her being a rude bitch to Ariana, like at Scheana's bachelor party, but the constant scheming to force them to confess, so that a) people wouldn't think she was crazy and b) she and Tom would get back together - this is why they think you're crazy! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, princelina said:

He was a total ass - but you know Lisa loved that "insult'' 😄

Too bad it wasn’t said within earshot of Ken. I think Lisa was a little gobsmacked that someone would have the balls to say that to her. I don’t especially like that version of Stassi, but I felt a little sorry for her. She was a totally different person around Patrick. The toxic masculinity on that show…

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Watching all the old seasons I have a theory:  like it or not, Jax was the number one guy in the group and because of this, Sandoval was 100% kept in his place.  Once Jax was removed, Sandoval grew and morphed into the epic, super-sized, overinflated douche canoe that we are so lucky to be blessed with today.  I think Sandoval was always frustrated and angry by being kept "down" by Jax.  You can literally see it in the early seasons.  He knew if he behaved in the ways he does now, Jax's mocking and torment would have been so relentless, Sandoval would've been crushed.  So he laid low.  Until recent times.  Sandoval always felt he never got the admiration, respect and attention that he so righteously deserved for being such a superior and upstanding human. He's been such an insufferable little prick since day one.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Jax was not the number one guy in Lisa's eye and I think that's what really mattered to him. He was under cover seething with envy over Tom Tom. And Sandoval always did his over-the-top thing. I know he's a prick, but I always liked how he stood up for James. James did, too, which is why he was waaay more pissed at Tom than Raquel when the scandal broke.

Wonder if Stassi is watching the reruns and filled with shame. She was a prize cow and I hope her daughter doesn't replicate her gross behavior.

• Like 6
On 1/23/2024 at 2:34 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Too bad it wasn’t said within earshot of Ken. I think Lisa was a little gobsmacked that someone would have the balls to say that to her. I don’t especially like that version of Stassi, but I felt a little sorry for her. She was a totally different person around Patrick. The toxic masculinity on that show…

Patrick was an arrogant asshole.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Patrick was an arrogant asshole.

I had totally forgotten about him! We didn't see him for a couple seasons after she started dating him, right? It was reminiscent of how Schemer was about bragging about Rob, the love of her life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I had totally forgotten about him! We didn't see him for a couple seasons after she started dating him, right? It was reminiscent of how Schemer was about bragging about Rob, the love of her life.

Haha it reminds me of when "Lala" started not dating a married man 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Randall “Pickleball” Emmett hanging out with the gang just looks so ridiculous. Like a grown-ass man chilling with the teenagers.

Today we’re treated to Jax and Brittany’s wedding, where their dog shits all over the hotel room floor.

Good times.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Randall “Pickleball” Emmett hanging out with the gang just looks so ridiculous. Like a grown-ass man chilling with the teenagers.

Today we’re treated to Jax and Brittany’s wedding, where their dog shits all over the hotel room floor.

Good times.

I’m not disagreeing but I think there’s only about 10 years difference between Rand and the Toms. It’s basically two people in their late 30s hanging with someone in his late 40s. And if Rand can make you look immature…

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I've been watching past seasons. I don't know what James was thinking with that Raquel/Rachel character because that girl is not very bright AT ALL. Think it was a whole ego boost thing because she was attractive and adoring, but he would have eventually tired of her.

Brock is just eww and Scheana... 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’m not disagreeing but I think there’s only about 10 years difference between Rand and the Toms. It’s basically two people in their late 30s hanging with someone in his late 40s. And if Rand can make you look immature…

In chronological age, maybe, but emotional age? To me they act like teenagers most of the time. Rand trying to be one of the gang has always been cringe…that practical “joke” he played on Sandoval with Jax is Exhibit A, and definitely not funny.

• Like 1
On 1/26/2024 at 6:30 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I'm not sure if the difference is that big, but it is sad when he looks (marginally) better in comparison.

12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Rand trying to be one of the gang has always been cringe…that practical “joke” he played on Sandoval with Jax is Exhibit A, and definitely not funny.

I thought it was mildly funny but thought Katie's reaction was OTT. 

• Like 5
On 1/25/2024 at 4:03 PM, princelina said:

Haha it reminds me of when "Lala" started not dating a married man 😄

This ^^^^ and so many other comments. Watching many episodes that I've missed and so far, concluding that all of these characters (including LVP) are hypocrites and shameless. 

I will always like LVP for her dog rescue efforts, however  she is at times, a total arrogant bitch. She appears to me, to believe she is the last intelligent opinion on everything. Yes, she is is older than everyone on this series, but sometimes wisdom comes from the younger ones. She doesn't recognize that (so far). Neither does Andy. But we all know Andy sucks up to the money makers no matter what.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

This ^^^^ and so many other comments. Watching many episodes that I've missed and so far, concluding that all of these characters (including LVP) are hypocrites and shameless. 

I will always like LVP for her dog rescue efforts, however  she is at times, a total arrogant bitch. She appears to me, to believe she is the last intelligent opinion on everything. Yes, she is is older than everyone on this series, but sometimes wisdom comes from the younger ones. She doesn't recognize that (so far). Neither does Andy. But we all know Andy sucks up to the money makers no matter what.

Oh she's just awful - thinks she's so much better than everyone and she's not.  Loves to look down on the "little people" and treat them like minions.  I noticed it about her season 1 on RHoBH with that Cedric character.

• Like 4
On 1/26/2024 at 9:30 AM, politichick said:

don't know what James was thinking with that Raquel/Rachel character because that girl is not very bright AT ALL.

Doesn't say much for Cal State Sonoma, does it?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Watching the marathon and I had stopped watching when Brittany became a regular. So Season 9 …missed the first episode…was there any mention made of Jax, Stassi and Kristen’s absence? 

also that whole “new class” of regulars were horrible. What a flop. And I didn’t realize how obnoxious Charli was when she showed up.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 1/22/2024 at 5:08 PM, dosodog said:

Yep . I never liked Ariana because of her constant "I'm better than everyone else"  attitude.  Also, while Sandoval probably didn't cheat as much as Jax, it was obvious even during Miami Girl that he cheated, but Ariana was choosing to be blind to it, just like stupid Brittany. She also had plenty of warnings about  Tom and Raquel. That doesn't excuse what they did, but enough of this Ariana is some kind of hero  or symbol for womanhood. Please. I could see forgiving Miami Girl as maybe they weren't exlusive yet, but refusing to consider what was happening with Raquel? Nope, no hero of mine. I figure everyone gets to be stupid about love when you are very yòung inexperienced. A thirtysomething woman? She should have paid attention sooner. Especially as part of this group.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, kacesq said:

Watching the marathon and I had stopped watching when Brittany became a regular. So Season 9 …missed the first episode…was there any mention made of Jax, Stassi and Kristen’s absence? 

also that whole “new class” of regulars were horrible. What a flop. And I didn’t realize how obnoxious Charli was when she showed up.

No they never mentioned them again until Scandoval 😄

And I agree that the new folks were just horrible, horrible!  I enjoyed Charlie her first season when she was a minor character; I thought she was funny taunting "Old Man Jax" and I especially enjoyed her put downs of the gruesome Brett, who I hated most of all.  In season 9 when she was a regular cast member she was too much and obnoxious - she worked better as a narrator on the side.

• Like 2

I have been spending way too much time reading reddit. 

Rachel supposedly says in the R goes R podcast that the day after she and Sandoval first had sex, she had to participate in a Girls’ Night. She said that she was extremely intoxicated.

Some on reddit are speculating that this was actually in Season 8. The night James was trying to find her and began rage-texting her. Does anyone know which episode this was? I want to rewatch it. Thanks!

Re-watching Seasons 1 and 2 for no other reason than we had storms in NorCal and it made for great background noise.  

I realized early that initially Kristin was fine with Ariana being at SUR - she wasn't jealous about a hookup - she was a little jealous of their friendship.  It was that talking turd Jax, who from jump street started his petty poison campaign, helped by a special little see you next Tuesday named Danielle who ran all over SUR spreading gossip (no doubt in hopes of a cast inclusion or friend of later on), so much so that Lisa for once actually chewed her ass out.  And then, of course, that bitch Stassi....it all combined to push Kristin farther than she needed to be.  

I had quite forgotten how much nastiness Lisa let that little twat get away with.  I suppose Natalie and Guillermo thought it a decent price to pay for the publicity.  In season two, Stassi snots to Scheana that "If you let a home wrecking whore in here" re Ariana...excuse me?  LISA hired her, you self-appointed Queen of c***-ery.  Take it up with her.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 1/24/2024 at 1:15 PM, politichick said:

Jax was not the number one guy in Lisa's eye and I think that's what really mattered to him. He was under cover seething with envy over Tom Tom. And Sandoval always did his over-the-top thing. I know he's a prick, but I always liked how he stood up for James. James did, too, which is why he was waaay more pissed at Tom than Raquel when the scandal broke.

Wonder if Stassi is watching the reruns and filled with shame. She was a prize cow and I hope her daughter doesn't replicate her gross behavior.

Yes, Jax was not number one for LVP. Scheana was on Watch What Happens Live yesterday, and she said that Lisa, even after Scandoval still favors Sandoval, and not Ariana.

• Like 2
On 12/15/2014 at 4:57 AM, FozzyBear said:

Ewww! Jax and Lorileigh having sex in the bathroom at Sur! Ew, ew, ew! Plus that girl is Kristen level crazy.

Why do these people look un-showered so much? I don't shower every day either, but I don't have a camera crew following me around. If I did, my morning routine would be a good hour longer. I would think that a group of people who spend so much time talking about how important it is to be hot would care more about looking like smelly junkies on TV. I think at times I like Stassi only because she looks clean next to all the oily monkeys.

lol so true, I wondered this. In an early episode, Stassi said Jax didn't come home, and he said he slept in his car. It sounded like he went straight to work from there. I wondered if that was scripted, if I misunderstood, he showered somewhere, or what. I'd hate to go to work without a shower, much less be filmed.

It's indeed especially weird with a bunch who pride themselves on being hot. Poor hygiene could make the most beautiful person in the world unsexy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1