Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Jax started spilling because for 3 seasons - he was the creep of the show with Sandoval pointing out what a creep Jax was. Jax was tired of being the only one exposed. This was the beginning of the downfall of the Sandoval/Jax relationship.

I think the beginning of their end was after Jax slept with Kristen and refused to apologize or show remorse.  Sandy punched his nose and "forgave" him because he had to continue working with him to be on the show, but the bitterness remained.

• Like 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Season III, Ariana used to have short fingernails. She sneers at Annemarie/Miami Girl, “I don’t know what this is all about, with your ghetto acrylic fingernails.”

It’s funny because she also snarked on Annmarie’s Botox and lip filler, both of which Ariana now has on her own face.  

And I’ve actually come to like Ariana over the years, but she really did not come off well her first two seasons.  Maybe the 2 year mark was when she finally started to really see Sandoval’s faults and question his BS a little.

Edited by Kiki777
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)

LVP asks Sandoval to sit with her to discuss the previous shift he abandoned, because Annemarie confronted him. 

LVP: This girl, apparently, you had an affair with in Miami…

Sandoval: Nobody was there! Nobody was there!

This indicates to me that Sandoval thinks because no one was an eyewitness to corroborate the claim of Jax/Kristen/Annemarie, he is off the hook.  

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2

Season 3

A Scheana's wedding, there is a scene where James is talking to someone and Brad Kearns is there, younger with the same haircut.

Katie gets the ring on the string. I truly think Schwartz does this kind of thing on purpose because he resents being with Katie out of necessity. The necessity being that he's a lazy asshole. It's like he wants to be a platonic gigolo.

When I say Schwartz does this kind of thing, I'm referring to him doing things that he knows will hurt Katie and then pretending that he didn't know.She had told him never to give her a ring unless it was "the ring". Just like she told him not to hookup with anyone on the cast because she'd have to talk about it on camera. He goes and kisses Raquel and has the nerve to say I would have never have done it if I knew how much it would hurt Katie.

It's so frustrating as a viewer to see Katie keep taking it up the ass. But she's at the point where she's bending over to take more.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

Season 3

A Scheana's wedding, there is a scene where James is talking to someone and Brad Kearns is there, younger with the same haircut.

Katie gets the ring on the string. I truly think Schwartz does this kind of thing on purpose because he resents being with Katie out of necessity. The necessity being that he's a lazy asshole. It's like he wants to be a platonic gigolo.

When I say Schwartz does this kind of thing, I'm referring to him doing things that he knows will hurt Katie and then pretending that he didn't know.She had told him never to give her a ring unless it was "the ring". Just like she told him not to hookup with anyone on the cast because she'd have to talk about it on camera. He goes and kisses Raquel and has the nerve to say I would have never have done it if I knew how much it would hurt Katie.

It's so frustrating as a viewer to see Katie keep taking it up the ass. But she's at the point where she's bending over to take more.

Yes to all of this! That’s what I’m most interested to see next season - who Katie and Ariana are without the dead weight of the freeloading, narcissist, gaslighting Toms.  They’re already showing it with their much more sensible and mature approaches to starting a business.  I hope SAH will be super-successful, mostly just to watch Sandoval go out of his mind with jealousy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yes to all of this! That’s what I’m most interested to see next season - who Katie and Ariana are without the dead weight of the freeloading, narcissist, gaslighting Toms.  They’re already showing it with their much more sensible and mature approaches to starting a business.  I hope SAH will be super-successful, mostly just to watch Sandoval go out of his mind with jealousy.

Although I'm having my doubts about this.  The season they decided to do it they asked Rand for $$ and promised to name a sandwich after him.  Then they don't look for places until the next season rolls around, when they find a place, clean it up and have a little "preview party" for their friends.  Nothing happens after that, and it won't open until this season starts filming.  Does nothing happen in their lives without the presence of a camera crew?  Is this shoppe more of a storyline than an actual thing?  It just seems a little odd to me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
52 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

What I wish for Katie is that she only sees Schwartz during filming. Outside of that, she needs to see him in her rear view mirror. Even the handing off of the dogs should be handled by a third party.

I think SAH will do well enough. Neither plans to be there all the time, it will hopefully be a steady revenue stream for both.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Season 3

At Scheana's wedding, there is a scene where James is talking to someone and Brad Kearns is there, younger with the same haircut.

When I say Schwartz does this kind of thing, I'm referring to him doing things that he knows will hurt Katie and then pretending that he didn't know. She had told him never to give her a ring unless it was "the ring". Just like she told him not to hookup with anyone on the cast because she'd have to talk about it on camera. He goes and kisses Raquel and has the nerve to say I never would have done it if I knew how much it would hurt Katie.

This is why I have so little respect for Katie. 

First, I don’t understand why she craved/needed Stassi’s “friendship” for so long. (Are they friends now? I don’t feel like checking social media…)

Second, did she tolerate Schwartz simply because she thought of him as instrumental to keeping her in “the group”? Or because she thought she’d never date someone as attractive as Schwartz? 

In my opinion, Katie is not confident unless Stassi or Lala or Tom are legitimizing her. 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is why I have so little respect for Katie. 

First, I don’t understand why she craved/needed Stassi’s “friendship” for so long. (Are they friends now? I don’t feel like checking social media…)

Second, did she tolerate Schwartz simply because she thought of him as instrumental to keeping her in “the group”? Or because she thought she’d never date someone as attractive as Schwartz? 

In my opinion, Katie is not confident unless Stassi or Lala or Tom are legitimizing her. 

This is why I don't feel as bad for Katie when Schwartz cheats on her. She takes him back every time. He has been disrespectful of her since the show started. She believes him each time he says he just "kissed" someone else.

I also didn't like Katie and how she treated Scheana. She hated Scheana when Stassi hated Scheana, she liked Scheana when Stassi liked Scheana. She likes Scheana now because Stassi is out of her life. I know eventually Stassi is back and they go back to hating Scheana.

The Bravo Papers podcast you introduced me to. One thing I don't agree with is her assessment of Scheana. Scheana never wanted to be Queen Bee of the Group, she just wanted to be included and to be friends with everyone. Scheana can be bitchy, but she's reactive. When Stassi says or does something mean, she wants to inflict pain and to be cruel. When Scheana does, she is reacting to something Stassi did to her.

I hope this season, brings growth to Katie in her treatment of Scheana.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The Bravo Papers podcast you introduced me to. One thing I don't agree with is her assessment of Scheana. Scheana never wanted to be Queen Bee of the Group, she just wanted to be included and to be friends with everyone. Scheana can be bitchy, but she's reactive. When Stassi says or does something mean, she wants to inflict pain and to be cruel. When Scheana does, she is reacting to something Stassi did to her.

I hope this season, brings growth to Katie in her treatment of Scheana.

Yes, you are 100% correct. Scheana wants everyone to include her. She loves attention. But she doesn’t care about “power” within the group.

Scheana is charismatic. This threatened Stassi. 

I think it will help that Ariana likes Scheana very much. And Katie will be spending more SAH time with Ariana during Season XI. 

• Like 2

Just started Season 4 and it’s the first mention of Brittany.  I never liked her, for the same reasons I later didn’t like Raquel:

- dating a guy to get on the show

- angling right away to get a spot on the SUR staff

- ‘standing by their man’ when he repeatedly misbehaves because an actual breakup could mean bye-bye contract

- dimwitted ‘pageant queen’ who claims to aspire to work with children but… don’t really pursue such a position once they they that long-coveted job at SUR

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Hey Kiki777 I just started season 4 too.

I really don't like how Kristen eventually even currently paints James to be a monster.

She used him from the start. It wasn't lust or love, it was a way to get at Tom. She continued her relationship with James when she got fired from SUR, because she still wanted information on the going ons with Tom/Ariana. i think she also used Scheana for the same reason.

Max said James changed when he started dating Kristen. Lisa said he changed, he started sneaking off pitchers of liquor while bussing tables. Kristen was an extreme drinker and I think at the beginning of their relationship he tried to keep up with her. She normalized getting black out drunk.

I know she will eventually break it off with James. I don't think it was as toxic as her other relationships. The more toxic the relationship is, the longer she stays in it, this happened with Tom (6 years), and it happened with Carter (3 years) James was with her less than a year

• Useful 2

yeah I think with James they just weren’t together long enough to be more toxic.

OMG that infamous line ‘we were definitely boning!’  He is a horrible person but makes for great TV.

Kristen was a hot mess but something about her made me feel sorry for her.  When she showed up in Season 10 to console Ariana she seemed like a completely different person.  And to her credit, she bought a house in her own while the other VPR cast bought homes as couples with shared expenses.  So hopefully Kristen has grown IRL and gotten her shit together.

Lala just showed up, dang she looked so cute before all the fillers and plumpers.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

yeah I think with James they just weren’t together long enough to be more toxic.

OMG that infamous line ‘we were definitely boning!’  He is a horrible person but makes for great TV.

Kristen was a hot mess but something about her made me feel sorry for her.  When she showed up in Season 10 to console Ariana she seemed like a completely different person.  And to her credit, she bought a house in her own while the other VPR cast bought homes as couples with shared expenses.  So hopefully Kristen has grown IRL and gotten her shit together.

Lala just showed up, dang she looked so cute before all the fillers and plumpers.

Kristen is definitely in a better place now. She has a podcast she does with her current boyfriend, I don't know how long they've been together. She's more calm.

James cracked me up, he told Jax something about Carmen and of course Jax got upset and asked Kristen which got James in trouble. So James says, yeah Jax has his own bro code, His bro code is Fuck You, bro!

Lala definitly looked better when she first started on the show. She was more natural.

What I'm finding creepy is thinking about Raquel who was a fan to the show. She is taking past story lines and recycling them for herself. She pulled a move Stassi/Katie did by dating Peter. She's pulling a Kristen, by screwing her close friend's boyfriend. She's pulling a Stassi, by having a sex tape of herself masturbating for her man. Ariana is right, this girl has no original thoughts of her own. What's next? Is she going to try podcasting like Scheana, or opening a sandwich shop like Katie/Ariana?

• Like 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think it was what they all said on Ricki Lake back in the day - a combination of "but I LOVE him" and "I've invested so much time in this relationship . . ."

Edited by princelina
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Season 4

The Toms want to work with LVP on sekling her liquor. Sandoval wants to do the talking and blames Schwartz when the discussion doesn't go well.

LVP, Pandora and Jason tell the Toms to work on their pitch for another week to explain exactly how they want to be involved.

Sandoval does the talking. He knows a lot, like a lot of people in St Louis. He can, like, say, look, taste this, isn't it good? It's called, like Vanderpump Sangria.

Sandoval has no business acumen. Obviously, he still doesn't.

• Applause 2
20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kristen is definitely in a better place now. She has a podcast she does with her current boyfriend, I don't know how long they've been together. She's more calm.

@KungFuBunny Thanks for the heads up!  It’s a fun podcast and she does definitely seem like a calmer happier Kristen.  Bonus, she’s now doing a rewatch and recapping the episodes - very dishy and informative.

I just saw an episode of season 4 that is especially mind blowing in light of Scandoval but imma wait for you to get up to it, in case it’s your first view of this episode.

• Applause 2
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

@KungFuBunny Thanks for the heads up!  It’s a fun podcast and she does definitely seem like a calmer happier Kristen.  Bonus, she’s now doing a rewatch and recapping the episodes - very dishy and informative.

I just saw an episode of season 4 that is especially mind blowing in light of Scandoval but imma wait for you to get up to it, in case it’s your first view of this episode.

You're welcome.

Her boyfriend never watched VPR and she said she's a bit nervous for him to see them. I listened to a few but not any of the re-watch recaps.

Up to where I am in Season 4, I can't believe how many times Scheana tried to talk to Ariana about Tom. She had at least 4 conversations about Miami Girl. The latest is Ariana's mom reached out to Scheana to ask about her daughter. Scheana said since she been with Tom, she's changed - she's darker, negative. She thinks Tom is an arrogant asshole. Tom is now turning Ariana against Scheana. This is a classic abusive stalker move. Isolate the girl from her friends and family

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1

Season 5 Episode 4

James' drinking is out of control. He is an obnoxious asshole.

Katie is total mean girl. She is doing to Scheana what Stassi did to Katie. Scheana can't even talk to Lala, if she does she is betraying the friendship. Kristen and Stassi - Scheana forgave and friended both of them when everyone else in the group didn't like them. Now that they are back to being friends with Katie, the trio are once again going to ice Scheana out.

This is the first time Raquel makes an appearance, I am cracking up because the episode is called "Thirsty Girls" Did Bravo know this is the type of person Raquel is?

• LOL 2

Random thought but I never understood why a DJ is even needed at SUR - it’s supposed to be a romantic-ish sexy vibe, do you really need dance music blasted in your ears while eating?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Random thought but I never understood why a DJ is even needed at SUR - it’s supposed to be a romantic-ish sexy vibe, do you really need dance music blasted in your ears while eating?

When LVP first talked about her businesses, i was on RHBH. She touted Villa Blanca as the place you bring your wife, and SUR as the place you bring your mistress. What married man who has a mistress would want to go to SUR after that announcement?

I do think before VPR, the clientele was 40's and up. When VPR became popular, it turned into a touristy venue and they were targeting a younger crowd and cashing in on the show. I doubt they ever had a DJ, before VPR. It would make sense for a DJ to come in after 9:00 PM to create a more club like atmosphere and to turn it into a place to drink. Alcohol is where the bulk of the profit comes from.

For it to be classier, they should have a piano player - but they couldn't figure out where to put the gaudy potted plants.

I am laughing picturing a family of four having dinner, and then DJ Muppet Baby starts rapping, cursing, and loud techno music starts pumping through the speakers.

• LOL 4

When LVP first talked about her businesses, i was on RHBH. She touted Villa Blanca as the place you bring your wife, and SUR as the place you bring your mistress. What married man who has a mistress would want to go to SUR after that announcement?

I do think before VPR, the clientele was 40's and up. When VPR became popular, it turned into a touristy venue and they were targeting a younger crowd and cashing in on the show. I doubt they ever had a DJ, before VPR. It would make sense for a DJ to come in after 9:00 PM to create a more club like atmosphere and to turn it into a place to drink. Alcohol is where the bulk of the profit comes from.

For it to be classier, they should have a piano player - but they couldn't figure out where to put the gaudy potted plants.

I am laughing picturing a family of four having dinner, and then DJ Muppet Baby starts rapping, cursing, and loud techno music starts pumping through the speakers.

There's more than one dining area at SUR and I think James DJ'd in the lounge.

• Like 1

Oh wow I’m looking at S5E12 it’s Raquel’s first season and James had banged a bunch of girls behind her back.  He denies it all and insults all of the girls who confronted him, but one of them is a friend of Scheana’s, so she confronts him at a party (strangely, a birthday party for Sandoval) in front of Raquel, who stands there with her creepy frozen smile as James denies denies denies.  Scheana then has a confessional in which she calls Raquel ‘dumb as f*ck’.  

• LOL 1
On 7/11/2023 at 12:56 AM, KungFuBunny said:

You're welcome.

Her boyfriend never watched VPR and she said she's a bit nervous for him to see them. I listened to a few but not any of the re-watch recaps.

Up to where I am in Season 4, I can't believe how many times Scheana tried to talk to Ariana about Tom. She had at least 4 conversations about Miami Girl. The latest is Ariana's mom reached out to Scheana to ask about her daughter. Scheana said since she been with Tom, she's changed - she's darker, negative. She thinks Tom is an arrogant asshole. Tom is now turning Ariana against Scheana. This is a classic abusive stalker move. Isolate the girl from her friends and family

Ariana's mother texted Scheanna about Christmas and Scheanna responded by saying all of that stuff about Tom, unprovoked, because she was mad at him. She later said they were not in a good place and she personally was not in a good place. Tom never tried to isolate her at all. He was for a very long time a really good boyfriend and friend to people, till he gradually became a total slime ball. One thing I really did not like, though, was how he glommed onto Ariana's cocktail book.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Oh wow I’m looking at S5E12 it’s Raquel’s first season and James had banged a bunch of girls behind her back.  He denies it all and insults all of the girls who confronted him, but one of them is a friend of Scheana’s, so she confronts him at a party (strangely, a birthday party for Sandoval) in front of Raquel, who stands there with her creepy frozen smile as James denies denies denies.  Scheana then has a confessional in which she calls Raquel ‘dumb as f*ck’.  

I just finished episode 7 of season 5, it is painful watching the Mean Girl Gang.

Scheana really doesn't belong with that group. I think Stassi and Kristen drink excessively. I'm thinking when it was the original 3 couples, the girls would drink and bitch about their horrible boyfriends. Now that Katie is back in the group, it's back to drinking and bitching. They validate each others negative thoughts when they are drinking. All of Katie's insecurities and frustrations about Tom come out like vomit, when she drinks.

This season is building towards Katie's wedding. I'm now convinced that Sandoval was already having an affair with Raquel when James proposed. Why would Sandoval spend 15K for a friend's engagement, when he didn't spend any chunk of money on his best friend, Schwartz's wedding?

So far I've only seen Raquel once. James was telling her how perfect she is and when they slant faces to share a kiss - Raquels Bob Hope nose gets smushed

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

As recently as late Season III, the 1950s photo shoot, Ariana was asserting that she was smarter than anyone she had ever met.

Amazing photo shoot. James looked amazing. Ariana looked amazing. Vail was meant to dress a la ‘50s.

Ariana KNOWS that Sandoval had sex with Miami Girl. Her eyes tear up. Sandoval did not deserve her. She was 100% committed to him. He said, “F you, Ariana.”

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Season 5 Episode 8

This is the second appearance of Raquel

James and Raquel go eat at a café.

James: Raquel and I have so much in common. Silence for 5 seconds. Um…we like to eat food.

Raquel: I’m competing for Miss Malibu in a few months. It’s coming up fast. So, I have to start training and practicing walking. I mean it’s so hard to walk in 6 inch heels in a bathing suit on stage in front of so many people.

Seriously? She’s already been competing for 8 years at this point.

OMG…anything outside of pageants, she just repeats what the other person says and tries to look like she understands.

Katie is so horrible and angry, she snaps at LVP for no reason.

• Like 1

Ugh I just can’t get over how creepy I find Brittany and her homophobic mom with the 80s frosted lipstick.  Brittany says in a confessional that it was hard leaving Kentucky but now she’s got this ‘great new group of girlfriends!’ and they really have taken her in within a year of her living in LA.  Smarter than Raquel at least - if Jax were to dump her she could still stay on VPR without having to hook up with her friends’ boyfriends or exes.

I would love to know the full story about Shay.  Scheana was so callous about his struggle with addiction, telling LVP that he doesn’t need rehab and he should just drink less, but not stop altogether because sober is boring. He said at the reunion that he had been sober for months at the time of their split and there was a lot more going on there.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 7/9/2023 at 5:14 PM, Kiki777 said:

- dimwitted ‘pageant queen’ who claims to aspire to work with children but… don’t really pursue such a position once they they that long-coveted job at SUR

The whole I aspire to work with children is the most basic and common answer a beauty contestant gives to the host during the "interview" portion of the competition.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 7/10/2023 at 5:53 PM, Kiki777 said:

The podcast is called Sex, Love, and what else matters. Very dishy, Kristen explained that the first 2 seasons, the talking head shots were filming during the filming of the show. Season 3-10, were filmed during and post production because the number of episodes doubled. Also, the cast were never shown any footage, it was all from their own memory.

• Mind Blown 1
On 7/14/2023 at 10:45 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Season 5 Episode 8

James: Raquel and I have so much in common. Silence for 5 seconds. Um…we like to eat food.

Insert gif of “Best in Show,” Jennifer Coolidge character and her octogenarian husband/partner/best friend/passionate lover, Leslie: 

”We both love soup,”

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Insert gif of “Best in Show,” Jennifer Coolidge character and her octogenarian husband/partner/best friend/passionate lover, Leslie: 

”We both love soup,”

Listen to the podcast Hoody. So far Kristen has only covered about 5 episodes of Season 1. She just had Peter on the last one - and some interesting info was revealed about Frank.

She acknowledges what assholes they were to Scheana.

• Like 2
On 7/15/2023 at 4:13 PM, KungFuBunny said:

the most basic and common answer a beauty contestant gives to the host during the "interview" portion of the competition

This aligns with her basic, common, and embarrassing pageant talent - fake surfing on a surfboard. Reddit had the video. Hard to believe she never won.🏄‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 7/13/2023 at 10:37 PM, KungFuBunny said:

This season is building towards Katie's wedding. I'm now convinced that Sandoval was already having an affair with Raquel when James proposed. Why would Sandoval spend 15K for a friend's engagement, when he didn't spend any chunk of money on his best friend, Schwartz's wedding?

Because Schwartz didn't need Sandoval's money to fund his wedding. He and Katie had the Vanderpump Rules money for many years as founding cast members, and endorsements.  

Edited by ZettaK

Season 5

For Ariana's birthday, they travel to Sonoma on an RV. Brittany and Jax are bickering.

On Jax's TH shot - he says my point is being misconstruted

James is setting up at Redbury to DJ. He literally turns one dial, and Raquel says "this is too complicated for me" So far, Raquel doesn't say much - she seems pretty star struck when she saw Ariana, Tom and Scheana. She really is boring to watch.

• LOL 2
On 7/13/2023 at 10:37 PM, KungFuBunny said:

But why would he pay for his "great love" to get engaged to someone else?

Supposedly Sandy and Jax paid for Schwartz's triplet brothers to come to the wedding.  I don't know why Schwartz wouldn't have done that himself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Supposedly Sandy and Jax paid for Schwartz's triplet brothers to come to the wedding.  I don't know why Schwartz wouldn't have done that himself.

In addition to that, Schwartzie’s sister and father didn’t come to the wedding - she couldn’t get out of work and he was afraid to fly.  I’m sure there was at least a couple month’s notice, enough for the sister to get a couple days off and the father to get alternate transportation to his own son’s wedding.  That was just kinda odd.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Watching Season IV, Episode 5.

Lala is being very, very cool. She’s on her second date with James. Most everybody else is there, including Kristen. James is trying to provoke Kristen. Lala scolds James and comes to Kristen’s defense. She says, “I’m a woman. She’s a woman. I know what it’s like to love someone.”

• Like 2

Season 5

Katie & Tom's party in New Orleans before their wedding.

Schwartz and Sandoval are committed to their lie about Schwartz and Vegas Girl just kissing. This is the main reason Schwartz goes balls to the wall for Sandoval. Sandoval knows Schwartz's dirty secrets and vice versa.

Schwartz says Katie was absolutely horrible to him the first 2 years they dated. This tells me he cheated on her very early and she found out. These 2 should NEVER have gotten married. He totally failed as a BOYFRIEND, why would you think a ring would make him a good fiance or good husband? He never respected her in those three roles, she shouldn't have been surprised when he disrespected her with Raquel, once they were divorcing.

Scheana was telling Shay that Katie and Tom were getting a pre-nup. Scheana says I would never get a pre-nup, I would never have married you if I didn't 100% trust you. I mean what are you going to do empty my bank account and leave? OMG she predicted her future.

• Like 2

Season 5 Episode 19

James goes to Raquel's parents house for dinner.

Crazy Adopto mom speaks the most. She says her husband is in Alaska "kayaking" You also see "Kate" the bio sister -she also joins the conversation.

Raquel literally does not speak. She sat there and nodded her head.

There was a point where James got emotional and cried...Raquel said...Awww,,,Babe

Adopto-mom says how much they love James.

At the end, they do a cheers to family and friends.

Raquel echos the word  cheers

giphy.gif

• Applause 2

Season 5 Reunion Part 1

James is REALLY funny - he has Jax cracking up and Jax HATED James he entire season.

Andy brings up Gigi (a Hostess at SUR) and Elle (I think Waitress at SUR) - asking if he had sex with them.

James denies Gigi altogether and with Ellie just says she photoshopped the time stamp on the picture from James bed)

James then says, Gigi said she'd fuck anybody to get a spot on the show. Lala, Scheana and Katie chime in to say they heard that too.

Ironic - how it was Raquel they needed to be side-eying all this time. At this point in time, all of the girls think she is dumb as a box of rocks. They all think she is just dumb to believe James. They aren't seeing the truth, she doesn't care if James is screwing everything out there, as long as she gets to stay on VPR.

• Applause 2

Season 5

Kristen, Stassi, and Katie are back to being Mean Girls to Scheana. If she disagrees in any way or has an opinion that is different, they pile on top of her and beat her.

I realized what the difference is between the 3 witches and Scheana.

The 3 witches are viscous. Scheana hates conflict and suffers from severe anxiety, she can't be as mean as they can. Scheana can be bitchy, shady, and petty, but not viscous Scheana wants everyone to get along and the 3 witches expect you to have the same extreme feelings they have negatively or positively about a person.

At the reunion, Katie says that Lala fat shamed her making her feel body shamed.

Scheana and Ariana said Stassi did the same to Scheana when she called Scheana anorexic. Scheana had told them previously, she was very sensitive about her weight, and it bothered her being called anorexic.

Stassi says it's not the same, calling you anorexic is a compliment. Kristen and Katie agree that Scheana should have thought it was nice for Stassi to say that.

• Mind Blown 1

Season 6 Episode 3

James brings Raquel in to see Lisa at SUR. He asks Lisa if she could hire Raquel to work at Vanderpump Dogs.

Lisa asks Raquel, what do you do, I know nothing about you.

Raquel looks at Lisa blankly, "I don't understand"

Lisa asks again, to which Raquel says "I model and I am studying Kinesiology"

Lisa says we can have you come in and do volunteer work, but it really is going to be you cleaning up after the dogs, exercising them, walking them.

I'm thinking there were rumblings at that time about a Vanderump Dogs spin-off, this is probably why Raquel asked to work there. She really looks like she couldn't find her way out of a paper bag.

Lisa does a great impression of Raquel.

• Applause 2
(edited)

Season IV

Pride

Was it 100% organic?

James had sex with host Lauren, who only hours earlier was dating bartender Anthony. Lauren indulged James’s request for biting and scratching.

Lala originally thought that she wanted to just have fun with James. No commitment or exclusivity. But this ticked her off. The cameras are following Lauren all around the restaurant!!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Season IV, Episode 7

This is the first time, I believe, that Ariana is complaining about Sandoval to a producer. She is very ticked off.

The homeless teenagers are visiting SUR. Ariana introduced to Sandoval the idea of serving fancy cocktails. Sandoval just takes the idea and prepares very green pitchers of lemonade with basil and cucumber, without consulting her. She believes that they’d rather the bartenders serve fun, pink cocktails. 

He smugs that it’s safe to say, he is definitely a more positive person than Ariana, whose idea he just stole to try to impress LVP.

He can NOT tolerate someone else receiving attention or praise.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3