Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She is sooooooooo smug with regard to Kristen.

I in no way think this is a mitigating factor for cheating, watching the early seasons, I'm reminded of how much I loathed Arianna.  Even though I understand Stassi, Kristen, Scheana, and Katie have all done things that I think are far worse than anything Arianna has ever done, I still actually liked them all better - at least as characters on my tv.  Arianna was just so smug, sour, and above it all.  When she got her panties in a twist over sketch comedy, she was so unintentionally hilarious.

I actually felt sad for her - despite all the things going on for her recently, when I tuned back in for Scandavol, she actually had many likable moments where she seemed to really be having a good time and enjoy the people around her.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, lasu said:

I in no way think this is a mitigating factor for cheating, watching the early seasons, I'm reminded of how much I loathed Arianna.  Even though I understand Stassi, Kristen, Scheana, and Katie have all done things that I think are far worse than anything Arianna has ever done, I still actually liked them all better - at least as characters on my tv.  Arianna was just so smug, sour, and above it all.  When she got her panties in a twist over sketch comedy, she was so unintentionally hilarious.

I actually felt sad for her - despite all the things going on for her recently, when I tuned back in for Scandavol, she actually had many likable moments where she seemed to really be having a good time and enjoy the people around her.

I’m going to stand pretty firm in my assessment that starting a campaign to label someone as mentally ill and too crazy to be treated with respect by her boyfriend all to cover up your own lying and cheating is one of the most disociable things I’ve ever seen. And yes, I do think it’s as bad as Raquel befriending Arianna while sleeping with Tom.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/7/2023 at 11:59 AM, FozzyBear said:

I’m going to stand pretty firm in my assessment that starting a campaign to label someone as mentally ill and too crazy to be treated with respect by her boyfriend all to cover up your own lying and cheating is one of the most disociable things I’ve ever seen. And yes, I do think it’s as bad as Raquel befriending Arianna while sleeping with Tom.

I'll be honest, I forgot about her lying to Kristen's face and insinuating she was crazy.  I personally don't think it's as bad as what Raquel did, except I think Ariana is far smarter and fully understood the wrongness of what she was doing.  But I agree it was a fully shitty thing to do, and I wasn't thinking of it in my original assesment.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I can’t believe LVP asked Stassi and Katie to dress and perform burlesque for Guillermo.

It always skeeved me out (yes, bringing back a word from 30 years ago) the way Lisa and Ken would force their workers into those sexy photo shoots—always in bikinis, often topless, and one time completely naked (all the girls flanking Peter). I guess since they were all “mactors” they didn’t mind because they hoped it would lead to their big break? But could you imagine any local restaurant forcing their staff to do that?!?! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

It always skeeved me out (yes, bringing back a word from 30 years ago) the way Lisa and Ken would force their workers into those sexy photo shoots—always in bikinis, often topless, and one time completely naked (all the girls flanking Peter). I guess since they were all “mactors” they didn’t mind because they hoped it would lead to their big break? But could you imagine any local restaurant forcing their staff to do that?!?! 

Nope, even Hooters has its limits. 

Maybe Lisa and Ken made sure they were all okay with it off camera? IDK, but I sure hope so. Recently watching Pump Rules, it was really nice to see both of them. 

• Like 2

Heh. Kristen is incensed, very upset about the Sandoval/Ariana rumors and Sandoval lying about working with Ariana for the Joyce/Brandi dinner party. She and Scheana are screaming at each other. Scheana’s eyeball is still recovering from the scratch or whatever. She can’t wear her contact lenses. So they’re hollering at each other, and then we get the quickest TH of Kristen saying, “I hate those glasses.”

• Like 2

Bored and rewatching from season 1.  I totally forgot how much the first couple seasons were so focused on Jax/Stassi. I don’t understand Jax’s obsession trying to get back together with Stassi, can’t tell if it’s sincere or he’s doing it for the show. Who the hell gets a tattoo of his ex’s name. 

Sandoval, “we haven’t had sex in 3 months,” when Kristen is upset about his cheating. Then Tom whining Kristen being mad for spending so much time with his band. 

Katie’s hair is really bad in season 2. 

The witches of weho are awful to Scheana. And Scheana looks so different in season 1, especially her eyes, it’s gotta be the makeup.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, IntrovertRed said:

The witches of weho are awful to Scheana. And Scheana looks so different in season 1, especially her eyes, it’s gotta be the makeup.

Watching old seasons reminded me of why I've always had a soft spot for Scheana - she dealt with their nastiness pretty well.  And she always got revenge on Jax for messing with her! 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 6/10/2023 at 8:00 AM, JenE4 said:

I doubt they were forced. The women often skinny dipped when on vacation, even on a crossover with an early season Summer House. This episode was on again relatively recently.

• Useful 1
On 6/12/2023 at 10:24 PM, ZettaK said:

I doubt they were forced. The women often skinny dipped when on vacation, even on a crossover with an early season Summer House. This episode was on again relatively recently.

Good point. Doesn’t Lala in particular love to take her top off? Lol

• Like 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oooh. Sandoval reacting to Jax admitting that he had sex with Kristen. 

Jax: You’ve cheated on her! What’s the difference?

Sandoval: Not with a friend, dewd.

When Tom later punches Jax in the forehead because of this…. 🤣

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

S4 E19 2016 The video for Tom's one and only, Single Touch In Public, is being filmed to launch his music career.  His bandmate in Charles McMansion is Isaac Kappy.  He committed suicide by jumping off a bridge onto a highway in Northern Arizona three years later—a colorful character.

• Useful 3
(edited)

Bravo was showing reruns of S4 yesterday. In episode 14, Stassi mentioned that Frank who she dated after she broke up with Jax recorded a FaceTime with her masturbating the previous year, when she was on vacation in Mexico. He then asked her to give him money, so he wouldn't sell it to the (gossipy) media. Lisa Vanderpump gave him the money. I had forgotten about it, but this is the same Raquel and Sandoval did.

It was the time Jax stole a pair of sunglasses in Hawaii, and it was revealed that he stole from everybody (his own sister's cross, Stassi's father, a bag from a store that he gave to Stassi). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

Eerie.

Reunion Season II

Sandoval is angry that Kristen is now dating James, one of his friends.

S: So I should’ve just went (sic) after one of your friends- -

K: Go for it!

[close-up of Ariana laughing]

S: I’m not gonna bang your best friend.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
(edited)

Season II Reunion: Stassi is so angry at Kristen and swears they will NEVER be friends again. 

Does anyone know what precipitated their reconciliation? 

Did they both simply mature?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz

Watching Season V, I think? Brittany just started training at SUR. 

Sandoval was less egocentric, or, at least, made more of an effort to promote this “good-guy/Hey,-at-least-I’m-neither-Jax-nor-James” image.

Ariana was slowly morphing from smug/whatever,-I’m-so-above-this-petty-s- -t to an attitude of “I want to be fair. I want to support my friends.”

The other women loved and embraced Brittany very quickly. One of the podcasters (The Bravo Papers?) pointed out the contrast of the group with regard to Brittany vs. the group with regard to Rachel, initially.

• Love 1

Watching Season 1, the episode where Stassi and her friends go to Vegas for her birthday

Back at SUR, we get our first glimpse of Laura Leigh

Scheana says she seems like a sweet girl, but her voice is really annoying

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

They were in the restaurant celebrating Stassi birthday when Jax walks in.

Stassi tosses a drink on Schwartz, Katie gets up, Stassi's hand goes around Katie's neck, Stassi pushes Katie down, Schwartz douses Stassi's head with beer.

KungFuBunny went into shock because Schwartz was actually defending Katie.

Then Bunny rewatched. Schwartz was just retaliating against Stassi for the drink toss and he called her a stupid bitch. So as usual, Schwartz does not defend his girlfriend.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

They were in the restaurant celebrating Stassi birthday when Jax walks in.

Stassi tosses a drink on Schwartz, Katie gets up, Stassi's hand goes around Katie's neck, Stassi pushes Katie down, Schwartz douses Stassi's head with beer.

KungFuBunny went into shock because Schwartz was actually defending Katie.

Then Bunny rewatched. Schwartz was just retaliating against Stassi for the drink toss and he called her a stupid bitch. So as usual, Schwartz does not defend his girlfriend.

I had not noticed on first watch that Schwartz shifts from calm and Aw, shucks to very angry extremely quickly.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Scheana and Shay’s couch is sooooo ugly.

Scheana is wearing blue contact lenses. It’s freaking me out. She looks like animé.

Schwartz is a proud cheapskate! S&S’s is going to give him an ulcer.

Stassi always wore blue contact lenses.

• Useful 2

I just finished season 1. Still need to watch the reunion episode and lost footage episode.

Frank the bartender got fired because of the way he treated a male customer. I didn't remember that he also was rude to Kyle Richards.

Right after Stassi broke off with Jax, Frank started ro date Stassi. Frank was a friend of Jax's before this.

Sandoval says about Frank, Who does that? How could you ever trust a person like that.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2

The Season 1 reunion is at SUR

I think Katie was the prettiest of the girls. Kristen looked horrible.

Andy was talking about the fight in the parking lot. He asked Sandoval why did you take your shirt off

Sandoval: I accidentally took a xanax

• LOL 5

I think that I am watching Season V. 

Lala and Katie hate each other, but Katie and Scheana love each other. Contrast this to the beginning of Season X. 

First reference to Rachel. Sandoval does have a suspicious look on his face. But he also seems pretty happy with Ariana. And Ariana THs that Sandoval and she used to have sex three times a week. Her brother Jeremy moved in. Now they are having sex once every ten days? 

First appearance of Rachel, who is not wearing much makeup. She’s got a Frida Kahlo look to her. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

First appearance of Rachel, who is not wearing much makeup. She’s got a Frida Kahlo look to her.

I feel bad saying this (even though Raquel is awful) but I don’t get why others in the show called her pretty/beautiful/hot - unless it’s just about her figure and long blond hair.  If this were 90210, she’d be the Tori Spelling of the group.  I can’t quite put my finger in it, but something about her face reminds me of the people in South Park.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I feel bad saying this (even though Raquel is awful) but I don’t get why others in the show called her pretty/beautiful/hot - unless it’s just about her figure and long blond hair.  If this were 90210, she’d be the Tori Spelling of the group.  I can’t quite put my finger in it, but something about her face reminds me of the people in South Park.

Unlike you, I don’t feel bad! You’re a nicer person than I. 

HAHAHAHA! The Tori Spelling of the group!!!

Warning: I am going to be harsh. Because I think she’s very smug and enjoyed d- -king over Ariana.

In my opinion, when she wears a lot of makeup, she is pretty. Not gorgeous: pretty. But the way her eyebrows spike up, close to the center of her face, like someone electrocuted them, is unattractive. She did mess up her nose. It looks like Silly Putty, and someone pushed it gently to the right. It’s bulbous at the “tip.”

When she laughs or smiles, her eyes almost disappear. 

She has this habit of sticking out her tongue when she’s happy or stoned. Unattractive, in my opinion. 

It made me insane the way she was snapping her fingers and/or waving her arms around at LVP’s Vegas restaurant.

She looked really awful with the Mary Tyler Moore hairstyle. 

She looks rough without makeup. 

She said, “I’m too pretty and young to put up with this.” And “I’m the hottest girl at SUR.” I love when women are quietly confident. But I don’t appreciate women waving a flag about their beauty. 

She has gorgeous legs. Clothes look very good on her. 

Looking for the South Park similarity. Is it because her eyes are so vacant? She always looks caught-off-guard and lacking in comprehension? 

Apologies to anyone for my cruel, unfiltered assertions. But I am still so angry at her!!!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Looking for the South Park similarity. Is it because her eyes are so vacant? She always looks caught-off-guard and lacking in comprehension? 

Ok I had to do some ‘research’ and pulled up a South Park episode.  Yes it’s the vacant eyes and blinking, but also the roundness of her head and face if that makes any sense 😂 and yes I also feel that women who have to constantly tell the world how pretty they are… are not so.  I do feel she must not have really believed it and felt insecure because the rest of the girls are gorgeous (see: Spelling, Tori) so maybe she thought she could convince herself by constantly repeating it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I've started Season 2.

I always thought Scheana was the crier, but it's actually Stassi.

Katie was the prettiest season 1, now with the Ronald McDonald hair color. Eek. It clashes with everything.

Kristen and Katie compete with each other to be Stassi's BFF. They all unite when it comes to Scheana. They are very cliquey, and don''t want anyone new in their girl group. They also don't want each other to break up with their boyfriends because they know their boys hang together. They literally want to be 3 couples who hang together forever. All three women are miserable with the guy they chose. This is the beginning of Katie going total Mean Girl to all as her relationship with her douche deteriorates.

• Like 4

From the start of this show

The guys Schwartz/Sandoval/Jax - lived off their girlfriends. I think all 3 guys cheated left and right and they kept each others secrets. Out of the 3, eventually Jax would cop to it. Schwartz would only admit as far as kissing. Sandoval would just out right cheat on Kristen and didn't care because she'd stay with him.

The more Schwartz cheated, the more Katie lost herself. She should have broken up with him Season 2 of the show. She shouldn't have stayed for 12 years and should never have married him.

I'm on season 2 and you can see how Sandoval is creating this public persona. Sandoval trying to put together an ikea table - cause he wants the world to know how considerate of a boyfriend he is.

Jax is the #1 guy of VPR - he and Stassi are the "stars" Sandoval wants that spot.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Stassi.

Rewatching past episodes reminded me how consistently annoying Stassi was. And to think she was paired with Jax. So I asked my younger self, "Why did you continue watching this?  crickets

• Like 3
(edited)

Ariana has a meeting to discuss her cocktail book. Sandoval is REALLY trying to upstage her. This ticks off Ariana. 

At this point, we have only seen Rachel once, when she entered James’s apartment, because she just finished a semester at school, and she can live with James during her summer break.

I rewatched Seasons I and II on demand. Then I recorded Season V, and I am currently rewatching that.

Maybe there is some footage in Season III and IV, but this is the first time I noticed Ariana sooooo annoyed. And clearly Sandoval is envious that someone approached her with this book deal.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 3

I do remember Stassi's parents liked their alcohol - watching season 2 - they are serious drinkers.

I didn't even know that Stassi has a sister. I remember the brother, because IIRC, he makes an appearance at a reunion. But the sister? Where is she, does anyone ever remember her making appearances on the show, or Stassi talking about her?

I wonder if Schwartz was paid for season 1 or 2 or if he was paid did he make less than everyone else. He doesn't work at SUR or any of LVP's other restaurants.They went to Lake Arrowhead - Stassi, Jax, Kristen, Tom, and Katie. No Schwartz.

• Like 3

Stassi/Kristen/Katie are all a bit psycho. They each individually want to pretend their own relationships are hunky dory and at the same time pick at the other girls boyfriends.

Stassi hates Sandoval. She sees through his act. I've seen Sandoval yell at both Stassi and Katie. I think he doesn't want Kristen to get any ideas of expecting more from him from Stasso/Katie. He hates Stassi and Katie.

I think the guys Jax/Schwartz/Sandoval have big mouths about the other guys and tell their girlfriends things. Especially when their own girlfriend is mad at them, they will spill a little bit of a secret about one of the other guys as it deflects their focus.

• Like 5

Gay Pride Season 2

Scheana's song "Can you freak, bitch?" is going to play while they are on the float

Stassi and Katie go over to Scheana to ask how many times does the song play?

Scheana says it plays 44 times and then it loops and repeats

Stassi talking head shot: 44 times? That's like 44 donkey kicks to my ear

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gay Pride Season 2

Scheana's song "Can you freak, bitch?" is going to play while they are on the float

Stassi and Katie go over to Scheana to ask how many times does the song play?

Scheana says it plays 44 times and then it loops and repeats

Stassi talking head shot: 44 times? That's like 44 donkey kicks to my ear

giphy.gif

That is one thing I agree with Stassi on.  If hell exists, that’s the song that would play there as well.

Speaking of Stassi, I saw a rerun from S6 I think where she mentioned her name is short for Nastassia- a shame because another great way to shorten it would be to call her Nasti.

• LOL 3