Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I believe Brittany and Kristen hooked up, but Brittany’s family is homophobic or at least her mom is so Brittany didn’t want it blasted out there. Just the way she was trying to deny it was so sketchy.

Schwartz and Katie should not have even gotten engaged they were so bad together. Schwartz is a gaslighting mf too. Sandoval sobbing at Katie trying to hold Schwartz accountable for his cheating was embarrassing. Not sure how Ariana stayed with him so long lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Season V, Episode 12

Ariana and Sandoval getting ready for the Fund-Rager

Ariana asks him to lace up the back of her garment. You hear him say, “I love that.” But he’s actually looking at his reflection.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3
On 9/6/2023 at 1:14 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Do we think Jax was lying about Brittany and Kristen?

On 9/6/2023 at 1:05 PM, Marley said:

I believe Brittany and Kristen hooked up, but Brittany’s family is homophobic or at least her mom is so Brittany didn’t want it blasted out there. Just the way she was trying to deny it was so sketchy.

I actually believe Jax on this one too.  And I think Brittany also didn't want it blasted out there because she was supposed to be the Kentucky Sweetheart, so in love with her man, and that just made her look like a generic skanky drunk.  My impression of all of the girls' lesbian activities on this show has always been that they drink too much and act out sexually in a bid to seem cool and turn on the guys!

On 9/6/2023 at 1:31 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Scheana tells Sandoval and Jax that Randall’s wife left him because she went through his phone and discovered his sex interactions with Lala. 

Ha!  Andy would win "cool points" with me if he played that scene every time "Lala" gets up on her high horse!!! 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I found an interesting article from 2020. There was a long time editor from Vanderpump Rules who went on a podcast to basically brag about how she purposefully edited Scheana to make her look as bad as possible. I have always lied Scheana - even with the whining, crying, and drama. I remember thinking to myself while watching her Vlogs on YouTube - she's so different from the show and more calm, not so dramatic,etc

Did anyone know about this back then?

https://betches.com/a-vpr-editor-admitted-to-making-scheana-look-bad-on-purpose/

On 9/5/2023 at 1:34 PM, princelina said:

I wonder what/how they would have done if the show hadn't come along?  When it started they were going on auditions, modeling, Kristen was doing the comedy things and Tom had a band back then.  Of the group Sandy, Kristen and Scheana seemed to have the most hustle.  Once they became famous for this show they slowed their roll.

I don't think they would have any sucess because they have no talent. They would have to change industries, and barely make it, or return home (Scheana is from the general LA area).

On 9/5/2023 at 9:16 PM, KungFuBunny said:

The Toms are such idiots. They each have 5% vested interest in TomToms, they have no power. LVP is tieing them to her business so that they come in and Schmooze with the customers. She's using them to draw the VPR fan crowd. They learned nothing about the industry as they opened their new spot.

The Toms are a joke. The don't know the business (they started learning a little with S & S, but their business partners do almost everything), and even when they appear at events, bars, etc., they are only a face to advertise the place. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I found an interesting article from 2020. There was a long time editor from Vanderpump Rules who went on a podcast to basically brag about how she purposefully edited Scheana to make her look as bad as possible. I have always lied Scheana - even with the whining, crying, and drama. I remember thinking to myself while watching her Vlogs on YouTube - she's so different from the show and more calm, not so dramatic,etc

Did anyone know about this back then?

https://betches.com/a-vpr-editor-admitted-to-making-scheana-look-bad-on-purpose/

Yes, it came out. I thought it was nasty (and unprofessional) of her to give a bad edit to Scheana. She was fired. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Season VI, Secrets Revealed 

Rachel: What’s the difference between ravioli and risotto?

What gets me, is that she gets so offended when people call her dumb.  Children know the difference between ravioli and risotto.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Season VI, Episode 2:

James, Ariana, Sandoval, Peter at Jeremy’s birthday party. Jax had sex with Faith.

Ariana: Brittany deserves the world.

At the very least, she deserves for her boyfriend not to f- - - her friend.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
18 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

What gets me, is that she gets so offended when people call her dumb.  Children know the difference between ravioli and risotto.

YES!! And she makes no effort to prove that she is not dumb. I’m actually surprised that James dated her for as long as he did. He’s no genius, but surely it must have been painful trying to converse with her.

• Like 3

Season VI is insane.

Logan lying about James.

Lala eating Rachel’s pasta.

Kristen has won over everyone who used to hate her. 

Rachel looks deranged while watching James with Logan. 

Patrick is so pompous, but Stassi still wants him.

Peter keeps trying to change his look, but it’s still not coming together. He’s just always this close to looking attractive.

• Like 3

Just rewatched season 7 ep 6 and Stassi’s mom is a fucking wack job. The way she talked to Beau about Stassi then that horrible dinner where she ran off from the table. She’s insane. The way Kristen was acting was crazy too like she isn’t insane herself. Stassi’s mom kept complimenting Kristen too. Her behaviour was fucked. If my mom ever acted that way I don’t know if I would wanna talk to her again for a long time.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 5

Season VI is riveting.

So dense. 

Scheana is soooooo clingy and desperate and panicking with Rob. He must be awful to realize that he is leading Scheana on, and not end it. I wonder what he gained from this relationship? It must have been something SPECTACULAR, because she is irrefutably exhausting.

The scene between Lala and James. Wow. He tells her that he loved her. It kills him to watch Herman upset and disappoint Lala. It’s a moving scene, in my opinion. If James had tons of money, Lala would have chosen him. It kind of breaks my heart. The contrast of James with Lala, vs. James with Rachel. Oh. Em. Gee. 

Rachel sees Lala as a genuine threat. Her reaction shots to James and Lala interacting. 🤯🤯🤯

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 5
On 9/16/2023 at 2:57 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Peter keeps trying to change his look, but it’s still not coming together. He’s just always this close to looking attractive.

Not that close.

On 9/15/2023 at 12:52 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

YES!! And she makes no effort to prove that she is not dumb. I’m actually surprised that James dated her for as long as he did. He’s no genius, but surely it must have been painful trying to converse with her.

He is superficial, and all about appearance.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 9/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Patrick has NO redeeming characteristics whatsoever. Is Stassi suffering from Stockholm Syndrome? 

Is everybody else still experiencing a lot of reloading on this website? I’m using DuckDuckGo, but it’s still taking me forever to read these threads. 

This is one of the very few times I felt sorry for Stassi. She thought she was with a more famous/more "serious" boyfriend than her previous boyfriends, that's why she accepted his behavior.

The website can be a little slow.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

I just got to season 8 of my rewatch and I think I’m done my rewatch now. I’m FF all the newbie scenes since they suck so bad. The show was never the same after season 7. This season is coked out Jax thinking his wedding is all that matters too.

The show really failed at trying to get new cast members. Even in Season 10 pre Scandoval they were trying to push Raquel as a main girl and that is a huge fail too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 9/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, Marley said:

I just got to season 8 of my rewatch and I think I’m done my rewatch now. I’m FF all the newbie scenes since they suck so bad. The show was never the same after season 7. This season is coked out Jax thinking his wedding is all that matters too.

The show really failed at trying to get new cast members. Even in Season 10 pre Scandoval they were trying to push Raquel as a main girl and that is a huge fail too.

The show started getting bad after Brittany joined, and sorry to say, even Lala (she was not as bad- she is a bitch, but she can be funny). And then Brett, Max, Dayne, and Danica joined. Does anybody remember them? They sucked. I don't care about Charli either. And Raquel is stupid. James is nasty, but tolerable at times. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Season VII

Interesting. LVP feels pity for James. She just fired him from his DJ gigs because he body-shamed Katie and rapped about Jax/Faith. She met with Jacqueline, who reminds LVP that she’s an incompetent mother who enables James. 
So she has a talk with Sandoval. She encourages him to support James and to look out for him.

Girls’ Night In, Sandoval spends the evening with James and Rachel.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Season VII

Interesting. LVP feels pity for James. She just fired him from his DJ gigs because he body-shamed Katie and rapped about Jax/Faith. She met with Jacqueline, who reminds LVP that she’s an incompetent mother who enables James. 
So she has a talk with Sandoval. She encourages him to support James and to look out for him.

Girls’ Night In, Sandoval spends the evening with James and Rachel.

James in all his glory....

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The show started getting bad after Brittany joined, and sorry to say, even Lala (but she was not as bad- she is a bitch, but she can be funny). And then Brett, Max, Dayne, and Danica joined. Does anybody remember them? They sucked. I don't care about Charli either. And Raquel is stupid. James is nasty, but tolerable at times. 

I don't like Brittany and I hate "Lala" but for some reason I don't mind seeing them on the show 😄. Charlie and Danica are okay as "friends of" but I absolutely could not stand Max, Dayna, and especially Brett.  I was glad to see the end of them!

• Like 2
On 9/24/2023 at 4:13 PM, ZettaK said:

This is one of the very few times I felt sorry for Stassi. She thought she was with a more famous/more "serious" boyfriend than her previous boyfriends, that's why she accepted his behavior.

The website can be a little slow.

Thank you for this explanation! I keep forgetting that Patrick had that Sirius thing. I think that you are absolutely correct.

(And thank you for reassuring me about this website!)

• Like 1

Season VII

Wow. I really believe that LVP’s decision to open TomTom contributed to the bloating of Schwartz and Sandoval’s egos. It was a factor with regard to the demise of Schwartz and Katie’s marriage. And a factor with regard to Scandoval. 

Sandoval is strutting around. And puts his “best friend” in the sidecar, which forces Schwartz to look ridiculous with his knees practically up against his chest. So we have this “grand gesture,” but it also bellows, “I, Tom Sandoval, am the alpha.”

And, as I posted before, LVP essentially encouraged Sandoval to spend more time with James, and, thus, with Rachel. 

Sandoval, Rachel, Schwartz and Katie are responsible for their actions also, of course, but I do believe LVP’s choices played a part.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Season VII

Wow. I really believe that LVP’s decision to open TomTom contributed to the bloating of Schwartz and Sandoval’s egos. It was a factor with regard to the demise of Schwartz and Katie’s marriage. And a factor with regard to Scandoval. 

Sandoval is strutting around. And puts his “best friend” in the sidecar, which forces Schwartz to look ridiculous with his knees practically up against his chest. So we have this “grand gesture,” but it also bellows, “I, Tom Sandoval, am the alpha.”

And, as I posted before, LVP essentially encouraged Sandoval to spend more time with James, and, thus, with Rachel. 

Sandoval, Rachel, Schwartz and Katie are responsible for their actions also, of course, but I do believe LVP’s choices played a part.

Sandoval thought he was, and was the alpha in the relationship with Schwartz.

• Like 2

I watched the Stassi book signing episode. I don’t know if the editors were manipulating the footage. But when Katie accuses Sandoval of being angry because all of the attention is on someone else, Ariana starts laughing. It doesn’t seem that she’s laughing because it’s a ridiculous theory. It looks like she’s laughing because she experienced the same with the cocktail book.

• Like 1
On 9/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, Marley said:

I am so happy that you rewatched, too. Season 8, the new cast members. You are so right. Ugh. 
I am watching only to look for clues that Sandoval and Raquel are becoming too close. In my opinion, at the Season VII Reunion, Sandoval yelling at Jax for verbally abusing James and Rachel/trying to defend them might have contributed to her developing a crush on Sandoval. 

• Like 1
On 9/25/2023 at 11:56 PM, ZettaK said:

The show started getting bad after Brittany joined, and sorry to say, even Lala (she was not as bad- she is a bitch, but she can be funny). And then Brett, Max, Dayne, and Danica joined. Does anybody remember them? They sucked. I don't care about Charli either. And Raquel is stupid. James is nasty, but tolerable at times. 

Oh, my gosh. Brittany is so one-dimensional. But Rachel makes her look like a brain surgeon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Season VIII Pride

With every millisecond that TomTom is open, Sandoval’s ego is inflating exponentially. Lots of women are throwing themselves at him.

Ariana’s depression is not abating. You just KNOW that he is using this as an excuse to pull away from her. 

He is spending money on the dumbest shiite. Another pair of matching white motorcycle helmets so that they will have special TomTom Pride helmets that they will wear once a year. Those TomTom Pride bedazzled white suits.

Ariana’s depression IS situational. She moved into her dream house, but Sandoval is still her “partner.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1

I know that they were all adults with freewill, and they were definitely not innocent, but I do believe that LVP exploited the SUR staff. She KNEW how unstable or unstable-adjacent some of them were, but proposed this reality show. Scheana is weeping and insisting to LVP that she’s not jealous of Dayna. LVP must have witnessed or heard about some of the Eddie Cibrian carnage, but, instead, she thought, “Oh! Let’s film Scheana.”

• Like 2
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I know that they were all adults with freewill, and they were definitely not innocent, but I do believe that LVP exploited the SUR staff. She KNEW how unstable or unstable-adjacent some of them were, but proposed this reality show. Scheana is weeping and insisting to LVP that she’s not jealous of Dayna. LVP must have witnessed or heard about some of the Eddie Cibrian carnage, but, instead, she thought, “Oh! Let’s film Scheana.”

I’ve determined that LVP is evil.

She makes money by exploiting these people and their pain, sadness and quest to make something of themselves.  She does NOT want them to succeed.  If they succeed, she loses her control.  

They are not children but she treats them as children.  She despises them, treats them as less-than, and presents them to the world as fame hungry losers (they are) but it is sad to see her make money from ratings due to cheating and alcoholism.  She taught Pandora to act like she’s better than the trashy loser workers, and you see that in her interactions.

Even TomTom was a ruse, she saw that the Toms would make thousands of dollars to show up at a club and tricked them into thinking they would actually be considered owners of a bar and she got these idiots to pay HER to show up at her bar every night.  

Kristin would not play her games and that’s why LVP fired her from SUR and treated her like a pariah.  Ariana started to get wise to her game near the end of maybe 2 seasons ago, but she was obviously set straight and started kissing Lisa’s ass again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Season VIII Pride

With every millisecond that TomTom is open, Sandoval’s ego is inflating exponentially. Lots of women are throwing themselves at him.

Ariana’s depression is not abating. You just KNOW that he is using this as an excuse to pull away from her. 

He is spending money on the dumbest shiite. Another pair of matching motorcycle helmets so that they will have special TomTom Pride helmets. Those TomTom Pride white suits.

Ariana’s depression IS situational. She moved into her dream house, but Sandoval is still her “partner.”

That's what happens to people who didn't have any money before. They spend it on stupid things under the impression it will last forever. Sandoval is not the brightest either to consider these small "details", and he is arrogant enough to think he will be successful forever.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She makes money by exploiting these people and their pain, sadness and quest to make something of themselves.  She does NOT want them to succeed.  If they succeed, she loses her control.  

They are not children but she treats them as children.  She despises them, treats them as less-than, and presents them to the world as fame hungry losers (they are) but it is sad to see her make money from ratings due to cheating and alcoholism.  She taught Pandora to act like she’s better than the trashy loser workers, and you see that in her interactions.

Even TomTom was a ruse, she saw that the Toms would make thousands of dollars to show up at a club and tricked them into thinking they would actually be considered owners of a bar and she got these idiots to pay HER to show up at her bar every night.  

Kristin would not play her games and that’s why LVP fired her from SUR and treated her like a pariah.  Ariana started to get wise to her game near the end of maybe 2 seasons ago, but she was obviously set straight and started kissing Lisa’s ass again.

Yeah that's always been LVP.  The only place I differ with you is - Kristen should have been fired; she yelled at the manager in the restaurant and told her to suck a dick.  Many of them should have been fired as restaurant employees for doing things like stealing from her, having sex in the bathrooms and drinking on the job, but she needed them for her show.  Kristen just pushed it too far and Lisa HAD to fire her, since she loved to portray herself as The Badass Boss that everyone was afraid of 🙄😄

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Rachel is upset that Lala questioned her “intelligence” (although Rachel thinks questioning her character is less offensive).

Lala tells Rachel (paraphrasing): My time is precious. There is no way I would choose to spend time with someone who was a true idiot.

Rachel: You have no idea how much that means to me.

• LOL 2

Rachel, Season VIII Finale

She memorizes her monologue to James, telling him just how much she loves him, how much he is turning her on, by not drinking alcohol and by apologizing to Randall. But then she glitches out and says, “Ah! Ah!”

I never noticed her in so many scenes, the first time I viewed. She is completely forgettable. She brings NOTHING to the scene. You might only notice how out of step she is with what is going on.

• Like 3

E! is marsthoning S2 today. Not sure if I've previously seen it air on E! In the US but E! Mexico has had the rights for a least a few years.

Anyhoo, they lost the music rights because it's all different which is a little strange.  It's also downright eery how Tom Sandoval repeated the exact same pattern in his relationship with Ariana as he did with Kristen. Cheat, deny & lie, blame them, refuse to man up & actually end things, continually play the victim. Ariana must feel so stupid looking back.

Katie's orange hair really was quite unfortunate. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Rewatching the earlier seasons, especially Season 5, reminds me why I absolutely LOATHE Scheana and her troublemaking and hypocrisy.  You fucked a married man yourself, honey, claiming you didn't know, when a simple Google search would have told you he had a wife and kids.  You don't get the moral high ground when talking about Lala.  And frankly, Katie is a nasty little bully, with or without tequila.  Your friend Stassi took her top off and jumped in the water in front of your wussy pussy boyfriend several times and it didn't bother you a wit.  

Does this mean I'm a big Lala fan?  Oh hell no.  But I do laugh that they all crawled up her ass the minute they were able to enjoy the perks her so called "whoring" and "home wrecking" afforded them.

I did a heavy sigh and said "you know, they all looked ridiculous when they pulled this shit in their 20's,  even more ridiculous in their 40's and since I'm out re Season 11 when and if it airs (but will come here to read the snark) I don't plan to follow their particular brand of childishness into their 50's."

And I haven't watched any of the outside shows featuring any fired VPR employees or the INJURING participants of Scandoval.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Rewatching the earlier seasons, especially Season 5, reminds me why I absolutely LOATHE Scheana and her troublemaking and hypocrisy.  You fucked a married man yourself, honey, claiming you didn't know, when a simple Google search would have told you he had a wife and kids.  You don't get the moral high ground when talking about Lala.  And frankly, Katie is a nasty little bully, with or without tequila.  Your friend Stassi took her top off and jumped in the water in front of your wussy pussy boyfriend several times and it didn't bother you a wit.  

Does this mean I'm a big Lala fan?  Oh hell no.  But I do laugh that they all crawled up her ass the minute they were able to enjoy the perks her so called "whoring" and "home wrecking" afforded them.

I did a heavy sigh and said "you know, they all looked ridiculous when they pulled this shit in their 20's,  even more ridiculous in their 40's and since I'm out re Season 11 when and if it airs (but will come here to read the snark) I don't plan to follow their particular brand of childishness into their 50's."

And I haven't watched any of the outside shows featuring any fired VPR employees or the INJURING participants of Scandoval.

Scheana is very problematic. In many ways, she was Rachel 0.0 🙃.

Unless a man is validating her, she is struggling. She makes no effort to disguise her desperation, even after fast-forwarding through everyone else’s scenes to watch herself on Vanderpump Rules. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Summer Moon Madison Marie Parks watches VPR for the first time. 

She embarrasses me as a fellow woman. I confess that I was “boy crazy,” too, but when I was thirteen to twenty-one, Scheana!!!!

Katie was always so miserable. Hurt people hurt people.

• Like 3
On 10/6/2023 at 9:14 AM, heatherchandler said:

LVP’s not this altruistic matriarch she thinks she’s coming across as. How petty to out James on camera that he didn’t purchase the engagement ring at Tiffany’s? Was that really necessary?

• Like 1