Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Eleventh Hour

• Start Topic

Next season, I just hope production gets someone who is qualified to interview on "Unfiltered".  Jamie talks too fast and makes those stupid faces.  Not pleasant to watch.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Unfiltered:  Jamie tells Jephte in marriage you can't live in separate houses... no comment from Pepper sitting there who lives in a separate house from her new husband.

They are all full of shit, and Molly did a complete turn around .. WTH?  She's the victim once again.  Is tonite the last nite?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

They are all full of shit, and Molly did a complete turn around .. WTH?  She's the victim once again.  Is tonite the last nite?

Unfortunately no, next week is decision day and then I guess we will get reunion

• Love 1

Ryan is such a chucklefuck.  

Bringing over from the last epi thread (because I clearly agree with other posters): 

I'm watching Unfiltered right now and Molly is so full of shit.  She's claiming that she has protected Jon from day one, that the video reveal was taken out of context in some way and she didn't blow the whistle to anyone on how Jon had been treating her because it wouldn't be right and she's so above that.  She also said the "you're so disgusting" comment was about him recording her but not capturing everything he had done to her.  Of course she's not addressed about how she said to Jon "you're so fucking disgusting" nor how many times she said it.

Shame on Jamie and Dr. Pepper for letting her puke this shit up like gospel.  Dr. Jessica should have been the guest this week.  I don't think she'd let this slide.

• Love 16

Molly is still trying to make the marriage work on Unfiltered yet there was no coming back from "the betrayal" last week and she's done this week??  She doesn't play the victim well.   

Ryan.  Still SUCH an idiot.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Ryan wants a marriage he's "happy to come home to" - at 3am sloppy drunk.

Exactly! After spending the evening drinking with the guys, he went home, told Jaclyn he still doesn't know whether he wants to be married to her and he doesn't even want to talk about it. 

Then, of course, he drank some more beer...

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Ryan is such a douchebag!!  Seriously.  Jaclyn is the best is he probably going to do.  She should consider herself lucky that he's ending it. 

Actually, I agree completely! Ryan blowing Jaclyn off and pretty much telling her he lied about wanting her to he his "wife" is the best thing that could have happened! Hopefully, he'll continue thinking like a sociopath and declare he wants a divorce -- that would be the "something good" I've been hoping to see this week!!

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Ryan is an ass but honestly, Jackie, did you ever watch "He's Just Not Into You" - how can she be so unaware?

I think Jaclyn wants to be married.  I think the trauma of losing her boyfriend made her want this to work.  The problem is that Ryan really doesn’t want it to work.

Why do people think Ryan is a sociopath? Does everything have to be a diagnosis?  To me Ryan is a douche.  He wants to be married but doesn’t want to put in any effort.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 21

Surprise, surprise... Molly making up her own version of events and spinning lies left and right. Making it sound like Jon got mad and didn't want to try anymore because he was tired of waiting for sex was especially shitty. What a sociopath, she really should have ended up with Ryan. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, EctoGammat said:

Surprise, surprise... Molly making up her own version of events and spinning lies left and right. Making it sound like Jon got mad and didn't want to try anymore because he was tired of waiting for sex was especially shitty. What a sociopath, she really should have ended up with Ryan. 

Yeah, it's not surprising that Molly is a manipulator though. She's even got the other 'wives' listening to her 'advice' as if she's some kind of marriage counselor!!

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Poor Keke will grow up having to listen to her 'parents' bicker all. the. time... or end up the product of a broken home.

Do you even think *those* two will stay together after decision day?

• Love 2

Whaaaaat? ??  So Asshat Ryan is calling the shots now and HE is deciding if the marriage will continue?  Is he kidding here.  I thought Jackie was smarter than she seemed tonight.  Smell the coffee .. Ryan is a douche, drunk, selfish person.  It's only a matter of time and she should dump him.  I really think she was desperate for a marriage.  

I really DISLIKE Molly like no other.  She should take her mop (hair), white nails and hit the road.  All I heard from her the whole season was "same page" , "a lot in common" and "adventuress".   

I really like Jepthe.  He was so cute eating with the boys.  He's still young, but is mature in so many ways and sensible and respectable.  

Ryan ... Go have some beers, they mean more to you than a relationship.  Jerk!

Jon will have more women now that he can handle.

• Love 14
Just now, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Do you even think *those* two will stay together after decision day?

I think they'll stay together DD, then make each other miserable for 6m to a year (depending on the contract) until the divorce.

• Love 3

OMG, another WEEK?! Stop the madness!

Thanks, Mom of Jon, for letting him know he's a "failure," and that "we don't like failure."

Ryan thinks kissing a barely lipsticked mouth is icky and yucky and ptui! Hmmmm. J/S.

Jephte and Shawniece are like the porridge of the Three Bears: one's too hot, and one's too cold. 

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Was Jon not wearing a seatbelt?  And on the freeway??

Jon, buckle up!!

I think he had the shoulder part tucked under his arm. I saw the belt around his lap.

15 minutes ago, EctoGammat said:

What a little liar! I wonder if the rest of them saw through it, since they've been with Jon and he hasn't been whining a ton about the lack of sex? Also, wouldn't Jon tell the guys the truth and they'd tell their wives? This seems like a really easy lie to get caught in. I know no one likes to be called out on their shit, but isn't the jig up?

Ryan is a liar too! Left out the whole huge fight they had and her taking off her ring. Also, how did he flip the switch to thinking about ending it and saying their relationship is unhealthy? There was a lot of lying in this episode.

I laughed at the sad music behind Molly saying she's going to take a long time getting over it. No she won't. Heather didn't either - you could tell she just wanted filming to be over so she could get on with her life. I don't think Jon will either, once he finds a job and new place to live.

Did not like Shawniece's caramel-colored pixie wig. Definitely my least favorite of her looks.

In the preview for next week they show Molly and Jon on Decision Day. Why are they even bothering? They're done! They said it on the record! 

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Jaclyn wants to be married.  I think the trauma of losing her boyfriend made her want this to work.  The problem is that Ryan really doesn’t want it to work.

Why do people think Ryan is a sociopath? Does everything have to be a diagnosis?  To me Ryan is a douche.  He wants to be married but doesn’t want to put in any effort.

Ryan wants the marriage to work if the marriage working = Jackie makes all the effort while Ryan goes out with the guys whenever and as often as he wants and the only "work" he puts in is sexual. 

• Love 9

Last week I was wondering when Jackie was going to wake up to Ryan's assholery.  Looks like this episode was her wake-up call.  Too bad it came too late in the game to save her some heartache.  She acts like she's so cool and sophisticated but the girl is really naive not to see Ryan's attitude a mile away.  All anyone has to do is look at his history and what he has been doing to her for 8 weeks to know what he's all about.  Now she says she's blindsided?  No, she was the one who willingly put the blinders on herself!  His red flags were waving all over the place.  It would take some deep denial for her not to see them even at her age.   I understand this meant a lot to her but come on!  She had to see it was going to end with him acting this way!  The guy is a classic commitment-phobe.  He's too wedded to his own single lifestyle.  Why should he change?  He can just go back to one of his "dysfunctional" relationships.  Despite him calling them that he is practically screaming out that a fuckbuddy is all he really wants!  I don't even think he's sincere that he wants something better.  Whenever Jon comments on him I nod my head.  He sees it!

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 7
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Jaclyn is obviously very sad, but has trouble seeing Ryan clearly & wants this toxic marriage 'more than anything', possibly because if this fails, it's yet another loss for her.

I think she was in too much of a fragile place to be up for the kind of risk involved in doing this show.  She would have done better to let nature take its course and meet someone when the time was right for her to meet someone, not in a forced way at the wrong time with some douchebag that she didn't even choose herself.  I don't think she realized the possible consequences until it was too late, unfortunately.  

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Ryan wants to be Ralph Kramden to his very own Alice, only with more nights out with the guys and more beer.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

Ryan said it all when he said he wanted a wife to come home to.

Not to share his life and experiences, but to make things cozy for him when he decides to be at home.

Jon still hates Ryan

Ryan sounds just like my ex husband. He’s out all day “ working”. Comes home 10-11 at night drunk. But he must have a woman there waiting for him. His new wife goes through the same with him but chooses to stay. Some people just can’t be alone

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Jaclyn is obviously very sad, but has trouble seeing Ryan clearly & wants this toxic marriage 'more than anything', possibly because if this fails, it's yet another loss for her.

Jaclyn is married only 8 weeks.  How many times has Ryan went out with the boys? Doesn't she realize that he will get worse, especially when the kiddies come?  And what about the drinking?  The guy is a disaster.  Better to break it off now than later.  I forgot "arrogant" besides.

BTW,  the finale is 2 hours next week.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I'm watching Unfiltered right now and Molly is so full of shit.  She's claiming that she has protected Jon from day one, that the video reveal was taken out of context in some way and she didn't blow the whistle to anyone on how Jon had been treating her because it wouldn't be right and she's so above that.  She also said the "you're so disgusting" comment was about him recording her but not capturing everything he had done to her.  Of course she's not addressed about how she said to Jon "you're so fucking disgusting" nor how many times she said it.

Exactly this.  I was saying "she's so full of shit" throughout that entire show.  Plus she still hasn't come out with whatever it is that she was supposedly "protecting" Jon about.  Her disingenuousness is so obvious I can't even give her the benefit of the doubt.  If she were so mad about a real "betrayal" she would be going for the jugular and outing him on all of it, not making empty accusations.  I really doubt there's any truth at all to what Molly's claiming about Jon.  If he blew up at her it was because she had brought him to the absolute end of his rope.  I doubt I could have been as composed as he was with her, to be honest.  If anyone was covering for anyone it was Jon with Molly up until he couldn't take it anymore and took the video.  Molly is what they call in relationship psychology a classic "table turner".  She takes the attention off of herself by turning a position of disadvantage into an advantage over another person.  The only problem is that most of the world is wise to her by now so it's not really working.

• Love 13

I hope Jaclyn is smart enough to not stay with Ryan. The guy is a jerk and their continued marriage will be a disaster.

I feel bad for Jon. No job, homeless, divorced. Nice of his mother to tell him he could live in the cardboard boxes in the basement. Hope he finds someone later. Molly is only 25, she needs to be single longer before thinking about getting married again.

I hope Shawniece and Jep are Ok. I like them as a couple. 

I would like to know if the three guys will keep in touch. Jep was looking at Ryan like, WTF are you talking about, when Ryan was explaining about not being sure about staying married or not. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I hope Jaclyn is smart enough to not stay with Ryan. The guy is a jerk and their continued marriage will be a disaster.

I feel bad for Jon. No job, homeless, divorced. Nice of his mother to tell him he could live in the cardboard boxes in the basement. Hope he finds someone later. Molly is only 25, she needs to be single longer before thinking about getting married again.

I hope Shawniece and Jep are Ok. I like them as a couple. 

I would like to know if the three guys will keep in touch. Jep was looking at Ryan like, WTF are you talking about, when Ryan was explaining about not being sure about staying married or not. 

I know Jon is a big boy, but if your own Mother doesn't  give you a hand in a time like this, who will?

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

She would have done better to let nature take its course and meet someone when the time was right for her to meet someone, not in a forced way at the wrong time with some douchebag that she didn't even choose herself.

Jaclyn needs a long breather after this Ryan crap. Now's a good time to take her "Gypsy soul" traveling around, & even live in another country for a while, like she wanted. She can leave Ryan drowning in his booze, alone, with his 'boys', or with his latest one nighter.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Yeah, it's not surprising that Molly is a manipulator though. She's even got the other 'wives' listening to her 'advice' as if she's some kind of marriage counselor!!

She had the "experts" believing her too until Jon brought proof!  Not that they're such geniuses, of course :)

1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

Last week I was wondering when Jackie was going to wake up to Ryan's assholery.  Looks like this episode was her wake-up call.  Too bad it came too late in the game to save her some heartache.  She acts like she's so cool and sophisticated but the girl is really naive not to see Ryan's attitude a mile away.  All anyone has to do is look at his history and what he has been doing to her for 8 weeks to know what he's all about.  Now she says she's blindsided?  No, she was the one who willingly put the blinders on herself!  His red flags were waving all over the place.  It would take some deep denial for her not to see them even at her age.   I understand this meant a lot to her but come on!  She had to see it was going to end with him acting this way!  The guy is a classic commitment-phobe.  He's too wedded to his own single lifestyle.  Why should he change?  He can just go back to one of his "dysfunctional" relationships.  Despite him calling them that he is practically screaming out that a fuckbuddy is all he really wants!  I don't even think he's sincere that he wants something better.  Whenever Jon comments on him I nod my head.  He sees it!

Jephte does too - he's just not as well-spoken about it as Jon.

1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

Ryan wants to be Ralph Kramden to his very own Alice, only with more nights out with the guys and more beer.

Hahaha - love this!  Too funny!!! 

• Love 6

Unfiltered would be better if JamieO and Pepper weren’t part of the show.

Jamie was at her most irritating and I completely tuned out Pepper.

Molly was tap dancing so hard trying to convince everyone that they didn’t see or heard what was on the video....whaat?....

• Love 8

So sweet that Jephte wants the grooms to be pals and said so.

Jephte and Jon could hang out.

Jephte and Ryan may hang out.

Jon wants nothing to with Ryan ever again.

Shawniece, Molly, Jackie will probably stay friends.

Do not think Ashley, Danielle, Sheila are friends.

• Love 1

I feel like we didn't learn anything new in this episode and it could have been combined with the finale. Instead, next week we'll probably get a 2-hour episode where we will get recaps of each couple's marriage and we can skip directly to the last half-hour for the actual decisions. 

• Love 8

I feel like from what we are seeing, none of these couples stand a chance long term, and I agree with the perception regarding Molly and Ryan, HOWEVER...I am from the area, and I have been paying close attention to the conversations in moving cars, boats, etc and it’s amazing just how much the editors take sound bytes and link them together to form a conversation that obviously didn’t happen that way in real time.   Particularly the the episode where Jackie and Ryan visit Lake Winnipesaukee and go out on the boat...I am very familiar with the lake (I take my boat out on the lake often and they actually pass my vacation home while on the water), and it’s impossible for them to be in one spot they show vs the next two seconds later, etc.  It’s obvious they took different snippets of convo from throughout that whole boat ride and just parsed them together however they saw fit.  I understand the show is heavily edited, but it became very clear to me just how much manipulating occurs over very mundane stuff.  Makes you wonder what really happened. 

• Love 16

Did anyone else think it was odd that when Ryan gave Jackie the necklace, she tried to kiss him a few times and he didn't kiss her? It was like on her 4th-5th lean in he finally gave her a quick closed mouth peck. Either he was so busy talking he didn't notice that she wanted a kiss? or they just aren't on the same wavelength? I think Jackie wanted the necklace gift to be a more big romantic moment and Ryan just wanted to talk about where her got the necklace.

Molly just annoyed me tonight. Somehow she is going to turn Jon into a mean bad guy. Does she forgot when she is talking to the women, that she told them she wasn't even holding hands or kissing Jon yet but this week she said she tried everything to make it work. I'm pretty sure if she had tried kissing Jon or holding his hand he would have gone along with it (or at least during the first few weeks) so no Molly you didn't try everything. 

I kind of feel like with Molly and Jon already done, the experts will put extra pressure on both couples to stay together on decision day and they will stay together, but for how long? 

My husband asked me if Molly and Jon could get an annulment because they never consummated the marriage? I thought for some reasons the people on the show had to file for divorce? 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 11