Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Maggienolia said:

What happened to the other false eyelash?? Or is the one eyelash look something trending that I'm just to old to know about? Confused!!! Sooooo confused!!!

she probably ate it...

• Love 12
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Skin Tight commercial: “There’s no way to hide this” (rubs loose skin on arms while wearing a TANK TOP). If only someone would invent sleeves. It’d be a miracle.

I have the same thought every time!

1 minute ago, Azubah said:

The entire fam damily is going with her.

At least they seem like a fairly cheerful bunch.

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Uh-oh, she has a small pet. Pretty sure it’s a dog. 

I always worry about the little dogs. I think I heard it yip in one scene but I didn't see it.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Uh-oh, she has a small pet. Pretty sure it’s a dog. 

I want to know where that dog came from! She had a much larger dog in a cage outside of her house. I wonder what happened to him. 

Never mind. I really don't want to know.

Just now, leFay said:

she probably ate it...

And once again, this is why I don't drink while reading this forum. My laptop would NOT survive the spit-takes!! bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa.... I love y'all. All of y'all. oh lordy! 

• Love 10

If I miss this appointment, I don’t feel like the Doctor will see me. 

Im sure out of everything Dr Now understands about his patients, it’s the amount of physical hardship a multi-state road trip will cause.

665!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Why are those people going along?  Looks like the Joad family in Grapes of Wrath.

See, you can't be dumb and be on this board. I'm having some nuts and almost choked on that reference. 

Well, not 700 lbs. That's a surprise.  "I don't know what I could be doing wrong."  Did she actually just say that? She doesn't have ankles, she's in pain from the weight, she eats all day and she's surprised at her weight. Pleeze..

• Love 17

OK...her mother has no business saying, "What are you doing?" when she herself is about 10 pounds away from Schanee's weight.

Horizontal stripes, Schenee?  Fuck it, at this stage I wouldn't even sweat it.

665.2.  BMI of 123!  

And FWIW, as a lifetime WW member, the more you weigh, the more points you get.  So she's not that inaccurate.

• Love 8