Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Sarah's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A 24-year-old woman weighs more than 600 pounds and is fighting for her life after a difficult childhood with an abusive stepfather and drug-addicted mother.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

You know the rules. Let's avoid discussing how money is being snatched from the public's wallet for the participants unless it’s specifically revealed on the show. Anything else is pure speculation not to mention also a slippery slope toward talking politics. 

Hi everyone!  Hah y'all doin?  My eating habit du jour is puffed kamut, with salt and sugar substitute.  (Still no popcorn)

Fuck a duck.  She's crawling up the stairs.  (I did this when I was non-weight-bearing on crutches after ankle surgery.  Not fun)

Edited by IOU Payne
  • Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

How's everybody's eating habit tonight?  I had zucchini noodles, gardien fake 'hamburger' crumbles, marinara, peppers & onions. I'm stuffed.

I had one of those Birds Eye frozen veggie protein packs, but I slathered it in Kerrygold butter.

• Love 4
Just now, IOU Payne said:

Hi everyone!  Hah y'all doin?  My eating habit du jour is puffed kamut, with salt and sugar substitute.  (Still no popcorn)

2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Been waiting for this all week! Love you fellow live chatters!

haaaa I know right??!!! The dreaded shower scene yaaay

Wait - your only choice other than the bathroom is getting bathed on a tarp on the lawn?  How about a sponge bath in a chair or in the bed? When I was a kid, we spent the summer at a farmhouse w/o plumbing (wasn't that a treat). They put a tub in the kitchen for baths.  Why not a baby pool in the kitchen, put a chair in it, and bathe her there? Why is a tarp in public the choice?

Edited by aliya
  • Love 13

Holy fuck. She’s so young. Crawling up the stairs, she looks like she’s 100 years old. 

On another note, I just crawled up the stairs lol but my excuse is my intestines are trying to kill me right now, through no ill doing on my part. 

• Love 7

So let her badger you! My mom always told me "ignore him and he'll stop" when I whined about my brother bugging me. If she wants food bad enough, let her get up and get it herself.

• Love 13