Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Sarah's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Try Three Wives, One Husband. Great guilty pleasure 

One of the husbands (Enoch?) looks like a young version of the creepy old guy from Poltergeist.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Now there's an idea for another TLC crossover show.  They could have a 600 lb, little person that is a polygamist.

There was that obese-little-people-get-fit show (I don't know if that was TLC but it seems like it should be).

• Love 1
Just now, aliya said:

Sarah needs to adopt 'curly girl' hair styling.  Wet her hair and add some product. From personal experience, it makes a ton of difference.

I was thinking the same thing (and ditto to the personal experience)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kvv9862 said:

What is this “thing she’s never been able to do”? Walking? What’s stopped her from walking on a beach? She’s always had mobility. What a lame episode. 

There aren't any ocean's in Dayton I guess.  Maybe she could walk on the shores of the Ohio river.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Sarah needs to adopt 'curly girl' hair styling.  Wet her hair and add some product. From personal experience, it makes a ton of difference.

Preach!  It changed my life.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

She really is a pretty girl.  If she can get her weight and her hair under control, she'll be very attractive.

She’s had nicer clothes than most on here.

Well, maybe not the Thug Life tote bag. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, zoemom said:

There aren't any ocean's in Dayton I guess.  Maybe she could walk on the shores of the Ohio river.

Not in Dayton she can't.  :)  The Miami River, yes. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Duggars, Little People, or Sister Wives? Decisions, decisions...

My theory - in a last ditch effort to stay on TV one of the Duggars marries obese, little people, siblings.  The programmers at TLC die from joy.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

New hairstyle looked great but she didn't seem to maintain the style.

Anyway, bless you all for helping me survive two hours (plus) of this show tonight!

Hope to see ya next time.

I was thinking the Houston humidity got it as soon as she went outside.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It bugs me that this goes to 10:05. Criminal Minds starts at 10, people! And why do they need two hours and 5 minutes for this, anyway?

TLC commercials.

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

And it's not  the ocean. It's the Gulf. I got corrected once. Lol

I’m always amazed when people go to Galveston and say they are “at the ocean”. Really??? C’mon folks, you know better than that!! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

My theory - in a last ditch effort to stay on TV one of the Duggars marries obese, little people, siblings.  The programmers at TLC die from joy.  

Or Whitney marries one of the Duggars.  Must see TV!!!!!

Good night all!  Time for some Cheeto's (but not the whole bag - promise.....moderation)

Edited by zoemom
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kvv9862 said:

Would anyone like to discuss the top 5 WORST patients of all time? Here’s my ranking  

1. Lisa aka Herbert and the maggot monster 

2 FRAHD RICE James 

3  Penny and her “vagina she can finally reach”

4 The Assanti brothers 

5 Pauline’s feet 

I reposted this to the all episodes thread.  Here, it would soon be closed to comments.
I'm still trying to remember some of them.