Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Sarah's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, aliya said:

I just did a search - there are mobile tattoo artists (have van will travel). My state stopped issuing permits for mobile tattooists in 2016. 

Who knew?!  :) 

1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Look how mobile she is! There's no excuse for making Mom wait on her.

Right?! She's walking around just fine!

2 minutes ago, Lizz said:

I don’t know how she can fit down the aisle of the plane. I’m not overweight and have trouble squashing through with my carry on     

I legit never feel fatter than on a plane and im a shrimp. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Kvv9862 said:

Well shit at least she’s mobile. Somewhat. Miles ahead of some of the other disasters on this show. 

I think it is because she is so young, her body can handle it for now. By 30 she will be immobile 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Let’s not pretend you didn’t get fired from the fast food restaurant because you were sneaking the product...

Tee hee, I thought exactly the same thing but props to you for actually saying it!!!

• Love 8

Ah Dayton - thought that airport looked familiar. Yes they do have directs, just surprised that the plane was so large.  Oh my not eating for five hours that feels like "forever".

Surprise - her nerves are frazzled.

Drive through scene and push back from the fast food guy....that's a first.

• Love 7

What's in that teeny-tiny carry-on Sarah has? Surely not more than some underwear and a cosmetics bag.

Or some extra fries.

Edited by Guest

OMGoodness - she's never been in an airport and the sis is making her walk "it's good for you."  No.  She's 600 lbs. She needs a golf cart or a wheelchair. Have you seen the distances in airports? I thought I was gonna die in Detroit Metro (probably carrying too much stuff). On the way back, I learned my lesson and got a wheel chair. Sometimes you can't do it. I'm not gonna snark on her for having a hard time in the airport. 

The sister sounds like a bit of a bitch, eh? 

• Love 13
Just now, Leemah said:

An additional??!!! Wow you have sunk to an all time low when the fast food worker is questioning you!!

That struck me as a little odd, though. It's a drive-thru, and there are two people in the car. Why would the worker assume all the food is for the one person who happens to be placing the order? The could be splitting it and/or bringing some home for someone else.

• Love 5
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

I remain unconvinced she really wants to save her life. 

I’m not sure.  I do think she believes the operation will allow her to lose weight while eating whatever she wants.

• Love 8
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Was that Detroit airport?

Dayton, OH - and compared to alot of other airports, its relatively small (not great walking distances)

Cool sculpting - trying to advertise for the "after" of Dr. Now's patients?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, emma1420 said:

I’m not sure.  I do think she believes the operation will allow her to lose weight while eating whatever she wants.

I think everyone on this show believes that. 

I think the McDonalds meals can be "upsized" to medium or large?  So maybe the drive-through worker was clarifying if she wanted an additional fry, or a medium-sized meal.  That was my first thought, not that he was judging her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Last thing I need during the commercial is listening to Whitney bray!!!I quit watching the show because I can’t stand the sight or the sound of her and they’re still running commercials and  the season’s over.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 16

I took an irrational dislike to her almost from the beginning. Despite her background, I’m having real trouble feeling much sympathy (and I’m all out of empathy). There’s something about her that strikes me as extremely entitled. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What's in that teeny-tiny carry-on Sarah has? Surely not more than some underwear and a cosmetics bag.

Or some extra fries.

Well it's been a while but you are definitely leading the pack for who gets the "Going to Hell in Gasoline Soaked Drawers" Award tonight! What a naughty Misfit you are.

• Love 3