Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I'm surprised Sam didn't go into labor at the end of this episode, causing Jason to rappel down the side of the bridge and deliver the baby himself. Or maybe that's what Franco will do, since his "redemption" is being forced down our throats.

(I was about to put that in spoiler tags, and then I realized what thread I was in. Hee.)

• Love 1
(edited)

#GH - Elizabeth struggles with Helena's influence over Jake. {March 14} #Friz

This would probably make more impact if Elizabeth hadn't actively ignored and dowmplayed his trauma since the day he was returned to her and made it so that his therapist and best buddy was a "reformed" serial killer.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 6

WHAT?!?!

So after ignoring Jake's time on Cassadine Island - including the creepy storybook Helena gifted in the will - for close to a year, NOW the show is looping back to it expecting us to care?  What fucking ever!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

WHAT?!?!

So after ignoring Jake's time on Cassadine Island - including the creepy storybook Helena gifted in the will - for close to a year, NOW the show is looping back to it expecting us to care?  What fucking ever!

We don't love Franco yet, so the show is doubling down (tripling down, quadrupling down--where are we at?).  I hope no one thought this would actually be about Liz and/or Jake--I'm sure this is more of the same Franco-propping.

• Love 9
On 2/27/2017 at 6:10 PM, dubbel zout said:

I'm surprised Sam didn't go into labor at the end of this episode, causing Jason to rappel down the side of the bridge and deliver the baby himself.

From your keyboard to Jelly's ears ...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

This would probably make more impact if Elizabeth hadn't actively ignored and dowmplayed his trauma since the day he was returned to her and made it so that his therapist and best buddy was a "reformed" serial killer.

True, but at the time Jake returned, it was all about - what else? - keeping Jason all to her lonesome, as Jake Doe. Both gross, just putting it in context. But, at this point, does anyone remember this Jake crap or care?! The opportunity has passed. As Elsa would say, let it go.

The pacing on this shitshow is a wonder to behold in its incompetence.

• Love 5
(edited)

Olivia J. magazine spoiler from Twitter:

Liv bumps into Robin and spills her intentions with the hospital. Liv later encounters Griffin who helps put her plan in motion. #GH

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Oh, she knows who Robin is, we were reminded when she saw her with Sam in the parking garage.  I assume it's a typical "villain lays out their grand scheme for a captive audience" scene.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

So has Griffin been in it with liv the whole time or is he just naive?Im assuming jelly will go with the boring method lol.

This show isn't cool like that.

• Love 5
(edited)

A twist that Griffin has been working with Olivia J. this whole time would be AMAZING, and thus, will never happen.

But if Olivia J.  needs a doctor to make her plan work, perhaps she is looking for the ENDGAME lab!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ulkis said:

Oh lord. She has frozen Duke down there, doesn't she?

WHY?! Why would you put this into the universe?!

I would fucking love it if Griffin has been working with Liv all along. He is so pointless and boring and that would finally make him potentially somewhat interesting.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

WHY?! Why would you put this into the universe?!

I would fucking love it if Griffin has been working with Liv all along. He is so pointless and boring and that would finally make him potentially somewhat interesting.

Meh, I still prefer Griffin being a lackey for Valentin. 

Of course,  this could still work if Olivia is working with Valentin to ruin Anna.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 1

#GH - Franco is troubled by what he learns during a therapy session. {March 16}

If Franco's the one in therapy...poor Kevin or, to a lesser degree of personal caring, Andre.

If Franco's the one conducing the therapy session...why did I have to sit through his firing and the resulting tongue bath from Monica yesterday?

• Love 2
(edited)

I still can't believe that was a paid position. He did grafitti art and terrible art installations. He wasn't in any way qualified to volunteer, how was he a full-time staff member??

And since GH is apparently OK with hiring international terrorists and SERIAL KILLERS, can I please have Matt back on staff? 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I still can't believe that was a paid position. He did grafitti art and terrible art installations. He wasn't in any way qualified to volunteer, how was he a full-time staff member??

And since GH, is apparently OK with hiring international terrorists and SERIAL KILLERS, can I please have Matt back on staff? 

And spoilers say next he applied to be a parking attendant. Yes, just who I always want around me in a parking garage, an ex-serial killer/rapist.

2 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I can't even work up outrage. We have seen this exact thing like a dozen times. Let's just hope "Martina" uses birth control.

Oh, like that will matter, heh.

• Love 6

I can't get upset, either. It's so, so stupid. If this lawyer is so smart, how does she not know Sonny is a mobster? And, more important, why do the writers think this story is still viable? It's basically every story with Sonny and a new woman. Zzzzz.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

oh for . . . 

Hope it's just for the casting call and not an actual story.

Do "the writers" actually write these particular things?  Because they misspelled 'fiery'.  How telling.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm seeing some speculation on Twitter that "Martina" is the new female DA we've heard about, but haven't seen yet.

If she is and if that casting call script is for actual story, I am gonna lose my motherfucking mind.

• Love 4
(edited)

#GH - Laura strikes a deal with Nina. {March 7}

The only reason these two have to interact or have in common is Charlotte and so what do they have to be dealing about? Laura's always going to be on her daughter's side and Nina is on Valentin's and wants Lulu to stay away.

Maybe Laura goes to Nina and it's not a "deal" as it is a "you have two options here" scenario. Maybe Laura tells Nina that unless they all sit down and tell Charlotte the truth and put shared custody back on the table, Lulu will fight vigorously for full custody and is prepared to bring up Valentin's shady history and Nina's too?

Edited by LexieLily
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If she is and if that casting call script is for actual story, I am gonna lose my motherfucking mind.

It's just beyond gross reading it. Like the fact that these writers think all women drop their panties for Sonny Corinthos not only insults our intelligence, but also makes me want to run screaming for the decontamination shower.

• Love 6

I don't think THESE writers do, honestly. I think they're just copying Guza era shit because they don't know what else to do. But it's like a parody at this point. Come on. I can understand women still piling around Sonny because of his money but not for his sheer charisma.

• Love 8

Per Nathan Varni on his podcast, Jason and Sam will be "involved in the Jake curse storyline." UGH.

First of all, it's not Jake's curse. It's a curse Helena put on Sam when they all went to Cassadine Island to get answers, a curse Jake shouldn't even know about because Helena cursed Sam on Cassadine Island way after Jake got safely returned to Port Charles. Second of all, it's not as though Jason and Sam have a newborn daughter to consider or Sam just got out of a precarious health situation *rolls eyes*, but why is it "dramatic" [TM Varni, Frank, Jelly, etc] to continue to force Franco/Sam to interact? How is it "dramatic" to keep insisting that a woman be made to accept her sexual assaulter always being in her face/space and showing no remorse for how he hurt her? How is it "dramatic" to knowingly every time pissing off a major fanbase by putting these characters into situations where Sam has no choice but to be in spaces with Franco? Franco doesn't belong in this story. Jason and Elizabeth are Jake's parents, though that is debatable. Sam is Jake's stepmother. Franco is Jake's "therapist"/Jake's mom's sleazy boyfriend.

Actually, can Helena's final revenge be to have it finally come out that Jake was Lucky's after all?

• Love 4
(edited)

Here's some other tidbits from the podcast (not written up by me):

just listened to the Varni podcast, I would encourage people to listen for
themselves that way you make your own judgements, here is what I heard :

*They felt the Jake story was left hanging and they want to finish it

* He said Friz will be together for the time being and will face obstacles.

*He called Jelly ballsy for putting those characters together, but said they have an interesting dynamic 

* Friz working to find out more about Jake on CI, but Jasam is involved because it's Jason's son too.

*They are going to explore more of who Jason is now. I suspect more material for Billy

* Varni says it's not like Sam will be best buds with Franco or forget what he has done. He also said Jason is gonna struggle with working with Franco and trying to help Jake vs remembering Franco's past deeds.

* The show runners feel they neglected the hospital side in the past in favor of the mob, so we will see more of the hospital side.

*Julexis still got stuff to work though but are headed to reconciliation 

* Kiki gets some sort of job at the hospital 

* Agreed with caller that Jasam has more story to tell as a family

* Sounds like rough times ahead for Carson.

*Working on getting a sponsor for the Nurses Ball, it cost a ton of money to produce. Hope to make an announcement in the coming weeks.

*He told a fan he couldn't share anything on a Naxie story because well they don't have one he can tell right now due to personal reasons. 

Oh, yeah, putting Liz and Franco together was real ballsy.

Dear lord, if it costs that much don't do it. So not worth it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
(edited)
59 minutes ago, ulkis said:

They felt the Jake story was left hanging and they want to finish it

Yeah, by a year and a half give or take, and up until literally the mention of Sam's curse Jake was remarkably well-adjusted for being kept from his family for four years, and Elizabeth never seemed to take it all that seriously, so why should we now?

* Varni says it's not like Sam will be best buds with Franco or forget what he has done. He also said Jason is gonna struggle with working with Franco and trying to help Jake vs remembering Franco's past deeds.

But it's not on Sam's side. It's about Franco always trying to push himself into an entirely-too-casual and completely-unearned buddy "friendship" with Sam. Neither Franco not Elizabeth have ever respected the boundaries Sam has tried to put in place for herself, and there's been no consequence for Franco for that.

He told a fan he couldn't share anything on a Naxie story because well they don't have one he can tell right now due to personal reasons. 

The wording of this is intriguing. Personal problems with KSt?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ulkis said:

*He called Jelly ballsy for putting those characters together, but said they have an interesting dynamic 

No.

*Julexis still got stuff to work though but are headed to reconciliation 

No.

*He told a fan he couldn't share anything on a Naxie story because well they don't have one he can tell right now due to personal reasons.

Ooooh! I want deets! Where is the gossip, dammit!

11 hours ago, ulkis said:

LOL. It was left hanging! At this point, I don't care about Jake's story. It will be dealt with in the dumbest and most irritating way possible (see: Franco's involvement), and I'd rather be done with it. Also, Moppet!Jake doesn't work for me at all. Can't he go in the attic with Cam and Aidan? 

* The show runners feel they neglected the hospital side in the past in favor of the mob, so we will see more of the hospital side.

You don't say...

Poor KSt seems to be in a rough patch. I don't want to hear those kinds of details.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, ulkis said:

They should recast again, I enjoyed both  temp Maxie's.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, ulkis said:

...are they expecting a pat on the head?  They're the one who introduced the story as a Franco/Liz MacGuffin in the first place, they don't credit for looping back around to it because they want to keep putting Liz/Franco and Sam/Jason in story together.

So has the Griffin angle hinted at in that promo been completely scrapped?

Pfft, I'll believe it when I see it.  The writers/producers say some variation on this every six months or so, but it never really happens.  Also, their idea of more story on the hospital side is more Dr. Michael Easton/Rebecca Budig.  Also, their current hospital story is mob-tinged given Olivia J.'s involvement.

* Kiki gets some sort of job at the hospital.

I was wondering about this.  Kiki made a bunch of noise a while back about getting into some kind of mental health profession, and now that the Q's own the hospital, I could easily see Dillon facilitating that happening.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also, their current hospital story is mob-tinged given Olivia J.'s involvement.

I'm okay with this. Most of the hospital stories have had some sort of mob angle anyway, and at least this one is more than Sonny getting shot for the umpteenth time and everyone making a pilgrimage to his room.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, ulkis said:

This dude is the worst PR man ever. Given Kirsten Storms' well known issues (for years), he should not be saying shit like that.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm okay with this. Most of the hospital stories have had some sort of mob angle anyway, and at least this one is more than Sonny getting shot for the umpteenth time and everyone making a pilgrimage to his room.

I just think it's funny that his comment is, "The show is being overtaken by the mob so we're gonna focus more on the hospital!" when this storyline literally has the mob trying to take over the hospital.

• Love 10

He called Jelly ballsy for putting those characters together, but said they have an interesting dynamic

Eh. Too much like Liric for me (smarmy "dark" guy, Elizabeth as the "redemption" he could lose if he gives in to his base impulses)...and I hated that.

BH tries hard to make every pairing work, but sometimes it's just mission impossible, and she has had some bad ones. This isn't her worst, though. The Jacob Young Lucky was painful.  

• Love 4
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I just think it's funny that his comment is, "The show is being overtaken by the mob so we're gonna focus more on the hospital!" when this storyline literally has the mob trying to take over the hospital.

Oh, I know. But given that the mob will never not be part of the show, at least here the hospital is more than just a place for Sonny to threaten people.

• Love 2