Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

From about.com and listed as rumors:

Sonny may get arrested soon for AJ's murder

Franco learns about CarSon and spills what he knows....to Ava

The Boss has another order for Ava

Rosalie almost tells Morgan too much

Lulu starts acting weird after hormone therapy. Is someone messing with it?

Nathan/Maxie almost give into temptation when she's safe

Levi's schemes aren't over

Molly wonders if Ric is alive after she sees something or something happens.

GH Blog has Molly reuniting with Ric.

Ben was better off with Britt. 

I don't understand why these people don't shoot first, Lulu grabs the gun points it at them and then starts a conversation to chat? Shoot them and run.... These hostages are too stupid to live.

• Love 2

The idea of this continuing on until February sweeps makes me want to kill myself. It's already beyond interminable, and I was a fan of the idea of bringing on Evil Bill at first.

I think Ron wanted to tie in Fluke to the AJ murder reveal, but they should probably start to re-think that.

• Love 1

I've loved Robin Mattson as an actress for ages and loved her Gina Timmons on Santa Barbara ages back. With that said: WHY is she back now? Ron has completely wrecked Heather so badly that I'm fine with never seeing her ever again.

• Love 4

Ugh I knew, when Franco name-checked her a while back, we weren't done with her yet.  I j'adore Robin Mattson, but I am beyond sick to death of Heather, especially if she's back just to prop up Franco or stall the Fluke story some more.

Edited by TeeVee329

Ugh I knew, when Franco name-checked her a while back, we weren't done with her yet. I j'adore Robin Mattson, but I am beyond sick to death of Heather, especially if she's back just to prop up Franco or stall the Fluke story some more.

Probably both.

Or it could be Ron makes us cheer that Cranco patch things up. Which makes me cheer Carson more.

• Love 1

I love Heather and I wouldn't even consider a villaness like Helena because for one until guza and RC got ahold of her.She was a royal bitch back in the day but an evil villaness not really.She was pretty much a villain the way scotty was back in the day a manipulater a schemer and out for herself and she definitely wasn't obessed with BLT's.She was all about money.

• Love 2

I still think that Heather is the power behind Fluke's throne.

I'm trying to remember - did the Luke/Fluke switch originally take place when he and Scott were locked up by Heather's minions?  It's been so long, and so much crap has gone down on this show since then, I can't recall.  

• Love 1

Could this be because the last time we saw LUKE, she was behind it.Luke could still be in the hospital. Guess they could have heather help him.  Robin Mattson can play anything.Looney, normal, a crook , a sceemer, etc and she also played Hope on G L. She can play dramas and comedy. She can do it all, and she looks great. That means TIIC of this show will end up with Suebrina instead.

• Love 2

Yeah, I could see Heather not being a part of the Fluke replacement scheme, but deciding to help Luke escape.

Or pulling a Lorenzo/Carly deal, rescuing him from whoever is currently holding him to hold him herself. 

• Love 2

I'm now in the Cartini are worse then Guza camp.

I will never dislike the Cartini camp as much as the Guza years, because I hated the Guza years with the white heat of a thousand blazing suns.  That said, I am beginning to wonder how this same team made me love OLTL so much (Robert Ford, notwithstanding) and GH... not so much these days.

Count me amongst those hoping Heather's back to provide some forward movement in the Fluke reveal.  Please let us have some forward movement on something, show, seriously!  Have we had any forward movement on a major storyline this summer, other than recent stirrings on the Maxie/Levi thing, which I'd call a B story, anyway, and which has been stop and start its ownself, too?

• Love 3
Levi's schemes aren't over

Will he be carrying them out from behind bars?  Because I can't imagine how he could kidnap two women in broad daylight in front of numerous witnesses and not end up in jail for it.  The only person on GH who could get away with something like that is Sonny...

Will he be carrying them out from behind bars?  Because I can't imagine how he could kidnap two women in broad daylight in front of numerous witnesses and not end up in jail for it.  The only person on GH who could get away with something like that is Sonny...

And Dr. O.

Heather's coming back. RM tweeted about it yesterday. No other details. She'll probably be the one to blow the lid off Sonny and Carly's little secret about AJ, since Carly hurt Heather's little boy...

I could see Heather telling everyone and nobody believing her.  It'd probably be a Friday cliffhanger of Heather telling Michael, and then Monday we'll come back to Michael telling her she's crazy and leave his family alone.  

The real question is, why hasn't Johnny gotten word to Michael yet?  You know he knows what really happened. 

• Love 8