Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Well the fact that Jake overheard Liz say that Jason and Sam will probably get back together, I am assuming those Jake hurting Sam rumors might actually be true.  How fucking stupid.  That child cannot carry a storyline like this, I am sorry.

• Love 12

Well the fact that Jake overheard Liz say that Jason and Sam will probably get back together, I am assuming those Jake hurting Sam rumors might actually be true.  How fucking stupid.  That child cannot carry a storyline like this, I am sorry.

"Hurting" as in putting his dirty psychotic zombie hands on her?

• Love 1

I also read somewhere that poor Liz is accused of manipulating the situation to stay close to Jason, something she would NEVER do! #eyeroll

XwJvJ5q.gif?gifm

I do not think I can sit thru a Liz who cried wolf s/l

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 10
That child cannot carry a storyline like this, I am sorry.

He absolutely cannot. He can barely say "Thanks, Mom" in a natural fashion; there's no way he'll handle something like this unless his participation is offscreen.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9

"Hurting" as in putting his dirty psychotic zombie hands on her?

I don't know, the rumor was just that Jake targets Sam....or something of that nature.   Maybe he just manipulates things so Sam is away from Jason, who knows.  Like I said, it was a rumor but having him overhear Liz specifically say that JaSam were likely getting back together wasn't just a throwaway. 

• Love 1

It's too bad TPTB are so enamored with having the same kid actor here, because if they're going to do a story that involves Jake, it should be with a kid who can actually act.

He doesn't even have to act that well . . . just not be totally horrible. Which this kid is. It was good for a day or so but now it's just uncomfortable.

• Love 3

Maybe Jake isn't the real actual Jake? That he looks like him or what he would have looked like? But he is, in fact, an imposter kid who just happens to be Jake's doppleganger? Not that I care, because, agreed, he just cannot act and it is painful to watch him.

• Love 1
(edited)

Are there any spoilers or rumors out there about who Hayden really is? I have a feeling this story is gonna fall flat on it's ass very quickly.

She's Rebecca Budig and they want to make her sympathetic, wealthy, powerful and a bigger part of the show. JE the evil Tracy Q is being mean to her. Nik will save her and Laura will defend her and grow to love her.

This sangria in the Q lounge is great. I'll get one to go and take it to the Scorpio deck.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 9

This sangria in the Q lounge is great. I'll get one to go and take it to the Scorpio deck.

I think I'll have some of that Sangria; you can then try the nuts'nberries and Amaretto Sour that I've been slurping enjoying.

Just let me know when the 10 extra minutes are available to view.  I'll be in the Robin and Patrick rabbit hole.

• Love 2
I saw people speculating on Twitter that she's Rebecca Shaw, Emily's twin, which would be STOOO-pid.

Wouldn't she be a triplet, then? There was the Rebecca lookalike who ran off with Zander at the end. It's unbelievably dumb if true.

• Love 2

Just let me know when the 10 extra minutes are available to view.  I'll be in the Robin and Patrick rabbit hole.

That's where I am! It's such a beautiful, beautiful place to be. And I needed a break from yesterday's episode because every time Patrick says "I GOT EVERYTHING I NEED" , liquid particles come out of my eyeballs.

• Love 5

Wouldn't she be a triplet, then? There was the Rebecca lookalike who ran off with Zander at the end. It's unbelievably dumb if true.

No, not if she's playing Rebecca, which means Rebecca would just have a different face now; no longer Natalia's. Okay, that made sense in my head, but makes no sense when I read it.

• Love 2

Oh no, the idea is that it's Rebecca Shaw with plastic surgery, I guess.

We came up with the Hayden-as-Rebecca-who-is-actually-Emily idea last year! These Twitter people need to stop biting our style.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8

I CANNOT with all these spoilers about Rebecca Budig being conflicted, being torn, etc.  Remember when this show tried touting her as a "strong woman"?  Not so much.

Who is this new doctor with Sonny?

Edited by TeeVee329

Was there some crazy mother fucker somewhere who wished for a re-do of the tired, 10 year old Jizam fan wars? Because if so, fuck you. And a pox on your house.

Varni. Speaking of, what is taking [Eric Cartman]that stupid bitch[/Eric Cartman] so long to post the extra content* from Thursday's episode?

All of which I'm sure is legit Scorpio material because Jasus forbid they cut someone else's screen time in Patrick & Robin's final episode.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

She's Rebecca Budig and they want to make her sympathetic, wealthy, powerful and a bigger part of the show. JE the evil Tracy Q is being mean to her. Nik will save her and Laura will defend her and grow to love her.

It is funny cause the only reason why I started to care about anything to do with Hayden was due to involvement with Tracy. Before that I wanted the stupid idiot gone. So, Tracy Q made her ass relevant to others and writers should be utilizing that instead of redoing Nik/Rosalie stuff. 

• Love 6

A female with fluid sexuality? Now is the time for Liz and Sam to write Jason off.

No kidding. KeMo and BH have way more chemistry with each other than either of them have wth BM.

It's too bad TPTB are so enamored with having the same kid actor here, because if they're going to do a story that involves Jake, it should be with a kid who can actually act.

On the up side, at least this story isn't being given to Nicholas Bechdel (Spencer).

Liz, you lied and manipulated (which yeah okay but you got busted) and so lost Jason to Sam for now. Sam, you kind of have Jason for now, but really only by default because of Liz's lies, and he still clearly has feelings for her. But that's okay I guess, because he will start loving you again. Until the wind blows in a different direction and he starts staring longingly at Liz again. But that's okay because the wind will blow again and Sam will be his love and world again. But be careful, because the wind will inevitably blow again. I don't see how either fanbase can root for Liz or Sam to be with Jason. And temporarily at that, because it will never be forever.

With RC, it was the character of Patrick he kept trying to turn into a Ridge Forrester clone. Now with the new writers it's Jason who will forever and boringly be torn between two women who both could do so so so much better than him. Someone should tell these idiots that if GH fans wanted to see Ridge Forrester, they'd watch B&B.

She's Rebecca Budig and they want to make her sympathetic, wealthy, powerful and a bigger part of the show.

I wouldn't mind if they made her into a Q. Maybe the real deal version of the Q Ava tried to pass Kiki off as. Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 4

With Tracy saying that whatever character Greenlee is actually playing is universally disliked around Port Charles with no friends, there's a plethora of characters it could actually be. Literally anyone. The way this regime writes Q's it could be Emily.

She's definitely Rebecca who is actually really Emily. I speculated last summer that that's who Hayden was. And I still believe Guza was going with 'Rebecca is really Emily', at one point IOTA on the cusp of that reveal with a Fri cliffhanger but then not followed up on the next Mon and then totally dropped when Rebecca next appeared on screen.

That whole 'about to reveal something, oops never mind, forget what you said viewer' happened so many times during Guza's last couple of years.

The whole Brenda/Balkan 2010 story was basically one big 'going this direction this week, but don't worry Frons will order re-writes AGAIN for the show's airing next week'.

ETA: it's kinda funny, killing Jake was the last straw that got Guza fired, and resurrecting Jake was the last straw that got Ron fired.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

The whole Brenda/Balkan 2010 story was basically one big 'going this direction this week, but don't worry Frons will order re-writes AGAIN for the show's airing next week'.

VM, however, was the one who stopped Guza from making Alec Brenda's son with Dante.

With Tracy saying that whatever character Greenlee is actually playing is universally disliked around Port Charles with no friends, there's a plethora of characters it could actually be. Literally anyone. The way this regime writes Q's it could be Emily.

I honestly can take or leave Hayden at this point, and not sure at all about how I feel about her being a Q. I don't think she's Emily, but she could be Rebecca. Also not sure about how they'd work it, if Hayden turns out to be Tracy's kid, because she can't be both Rebecca AND Tracy's spawn, because how would that work? Didn't they establish that Rebecca was Emily's bio twin?  So unless they retcon and say that Paige was never Emily's bio mother, and that in fact Emily and Rebecca were Tracy's kids, that won't work.

Of course, they did, years ago under Guza, have Emily discover the portrait of that Q ancestor who looked just like Emily during that silly pirate story. The sad thing is, as badly as I would love to see Jane used more-I think the long lost child story is one of the least appealing soap tropes ever. IMO it's used far too often to make us care about a character that isn't clicking with the audience.

Where are you getting the idea that Rebecca Budig could be Tracy's kid?

Not OP, but RBu did retweet a tweet speculating on Hayden and Tracy being mother/daughter...she isn't one to retweet lost of stuff either, and I doubt she would do so no knowing full well that's not the case. Not saying she knows either way, but I don't think she would have done that if she knew for sure (and actors tend to have a "magical" inkling about these things).

That, and the fact that HNY (the insider) dropped that that was RC's original plan, to make Hayden Tracy's. Also, the spoilers of Tracy running in to someone in her past on her trip, her having an "emotional" story coming up, the fact that Tracy started out in the show as an adult woman and was missing for almost all of the 80s, making the writting in of an illegitimate kid pretty easy, makes me thinks there are better chances for Hayden to being Tracy's than Rebecca, whose back story doesnt coincide at all with Hayden's (wasnt Rebecca a doctor of some kind) and whose character pretty much bombed.