Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

So Liz will get her umpteenth public flogging, but I don't get to see Monica pull out Carly's hair and beat the shit out of her. "Oh Monica so what if I covered up her bio son's murder and barely got a slap on the wrist, Liz lied to Jason and kept him a away from me...uh... you, Sam and Danny."

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 8

But what of us (and I was mostly pro-Liz previous to this story) who were hanging in there that this stupid story would at least end in a soapy, public denouncement where Liz and Nikolas were taken to task.

I'm sure Liz will get some public tearing of a new asshole, but not Nik.  He'll just get a couple "oh, that Nikolas" head shakes before he hops in bed with Greenlee. 

So Liez will get her umpteenth public flogging, but I don't get to see Monica pull out Carly's hair and beat the shit out of her. "Oh Monica so what if I covered up her bio son's murder and barely got a slap on the wrist, Liz lied to Jason and kept him a away from me...uh... you, Sam and Danny."

Well, naturally, hiding that Jason is alive is sooooooo much worse than covering for the hero who offed Fatso.  I mean, come on. 

• Love 9

It would have been cool...if done a year ago.

Hence my "finally!!" I'm over this story, I'm over how long everything is taking, I'm selfish and want the Robin part of the story to start already.

Although, LOL at Patrick. So he reassures Emma that everything is fine and then later dumps Sam in a sea of candles and champagne.

I'm sure Liz will get some public tearing of a new asshole, but not Nik.  He'll just get a couple "oh, that Nikolas" head shakes before he hops in bed with Greenlee.

Yeah, what was with that spoiler about Nikolas and Rebecca Budig declaring a truce?  She better still be playing him.

• Love 2

Valerie asks Dante his intentions?  Good Lord this is ridiculous.

I hope Lulu's deal with Johnny involves rutting like farm animals on Dante's desk at the PCPD. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 7

Valerie asks Dante his intentions? Good Lord this is ridiculous.

I hope Lulu's deal with Johnny involves rutting like farm animals on Dante's desk at the PCPD.

I'm picturing Valerie at her police cadet classes doodling "Val + Dante 4-Ever" with hearts all over her notebook.

• Love 8

Hence my "finally!!" I'm over this story, I'm over how long everything is taking, I'm selfish and want the Robin part of the story to start already.

Although, LOL at Patrick. So he reassures Emma that everything is fine and then later dumps Sam in a sea of candles and champagne.

He what? Why does he get to dump Sam?

Valerie asks Dante his intentions?  Good Lord this is ridiculous.

Eh, I'd have rather Lulu said "rutting like farm animals" in the middle of the police station to Dante in front of a bunch of cast, just like Lucky did to Liz at the nurse's in front of a bunch of cast.

Dante is the bitchslutwhoretramp this time.

• Love 3

Eh, I'd have rather Lulu said "rutting like farm animals" in the middle of the police station to Dante in front of a bunch of cast, just like Lucky did to Liz at the nurse's in front of a bunch of cast.

Lucky didn't say that in front of the nurses' station. He said it to Liz and Nik in Liz's home and then Cujo walked in, supposedly to deliver Joss's christening invite, because no one was answering the phone? Reasons? Plot point.

• Love 4

Lucky didn't say that in front of the nurses' station. He said it to Liz and Nik in Liz's home and then Cujo walked in, supposedly to deliver Joss's christening invite, because no one was answering the phone? Reasons? Plot point.

Oh, your right. It was Lulu that tore into Liz at the nurse's station.

Still, I wish Lulu had said it to Dante.

• Love 1

I just think Sam has gotten all the benefit and advantages to this farce of a "relationship". So I'm good that Patrick finally gets some self respect. Sam is using his ass.

It can also be mutual. I'm actually not picky about it because it shouldn't.be.this.hard. Samtrick are not some great love whose looooove needs to be salvaged and cemented in history. My goodness, show. Stop it.

• Love 1

Sams's anger is justified, but I roll my eyes at her telling Liz to "spare me the self-righteous indignation" re: her son Jake. Lord knows if someone got Danny alone to ask him about what he heard Sam and Alexis, or Sam and Monica discussing, Sam would be livid and say that's a violation of her trust.

I will guess Jason wants Sam to leave in part because she tried to use his eldest son to get dirt on Liz and the boys' grandmother.

• Love 6

It can also be mutual. I'm actually not picky about it because it shouldn't.be.this.hard. Samtrick are not some great love whose looooove needs to be salvaged and cemented in history. My goodness, show. Stop it.

I agree that Samtrick is no great love. And, in theory, I agree a mutual split works. But, as I said, my biased side says Sam has had the benefits the whole time with Patrick as a prop, so if he gets to end it, I like that he DOES SOMETHING again and is proactive, you know?

• Love 1

Why? Because he's the backup. And if he dumps HER, I think he deserves to. Regain his balls and sense of dignity.

More likely (IMO) so that Patrick can throw Scrubs fans some crumbs before JT's exit - that he chose to break up with Sam and then chose to pursue Robin's whereabouts/leave town with her because she was always his  'great love'... or some crap like that.  This is the same show that had Ric leave town feeling nothing but contempt/disgust for Liz, not talk to her for at least a few years, and then return, inexplicably in love and willing to do anything to be with her.  WTF is GH's specialty.

• Love 4

I agree that Samtrick is no great love. And, in theory, I agree a mutual split works. But, as I said, my biased side says Sam has had the benefits the whole time with Patrick as a prop, so if he gets to end it, I like that he DOES SOMETHING again and is proactive, you know?

Oh, I totally get it. I just don't want to hear more BS from Patrick like, "I love u more than u love me!" He should really break it off because this whole relationship was to fill a void.

• Love 3

This is the same show that had Ric leave town feeling nothing but contempt/disgust for Liz, not talk to her for at least a few years, and then return, inexplicably in love and willing to do anything to be with her.  WTF is GH's specialty.

Wait, what? I don't remember that at all. I don't recall Ric & Liz even interacting much during his last couple of years of his first stint.

Wait, what? I don't remember that at all. I don't recall Ric & Liz even interacting much during his last couple of years of his first stint

His disgust came from prosecuting Jason for murder; Liz was a witness. He had bugged Jason's Penthouse so he heard talk about Liason ONS, and then outed the ONS, and Jason as potential father of baby Jake, when she was testifying. They had a confrontation in the court room after; she called him cruel. He was disgusted by her attitude. His response was to tell someone - maybe Sam?- that he hated that Liz had turned into a liar because of Jason.  Later, just after Sam's hired goons threatened Liz, Cam and baby Jake in the park, Ric came upon Liz and Sam (who had just chased off the goons with her gun), and gave Liz attitude about the trial. He made it clear he had nothing but contempt for her feelings for/loyalty to Jason. From then on, they stayed away from each other (he got involved with Claudia while she was married to Sonny) and then he left PC.

Edited by Bringonthedrama

I think the SamTrick breakup might be mutual.  It sounds and looks like Patrick walks in when Jason goes to Sam after kicking her out of Liz's.  And that tv source spoiler says he tries to call the shots, I am thinking he gives her an ultimatum of not seeing Jason anymore....or something.  And she refuses leading them to FINALLY realize they shouldn't be together.  (This is spec, just the way I see them playing out).

And please.  Sam "interrogated" Jake?  She asked him like 2 questions, and didn't push it when he clearly didn't want to go on.  It's not like she hung him from his toenails and beat the truth out of him. 

• Love 9

I just think Sam has gotten all the benefit and advantages to this farce of a "relationship".

What benefits and advantages? Sure she moved into Patrick's house when they decided to live together, but it's not like she was some homeless, destitute waif he rescued before that. So, I'm really struggling over what supposed advantages had over Patrick during the entirety of the SamTrick relationship. 

• Love 10

What benefits and advantages? Sure she moved into Patrick's house when they decided to live together, but it's not like she was some homeless, destitute waif he rescued before that. So, I'm really struggling over what supposed advantages had over Patrick during the entirety of the SamTrick relationship. 

Maybe a wee bit too strong, but Samtrick loathing brings it out of me. But she has had all of the POV (Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason!) and has Patrick falling all over himself for her while he was...there. And is now (until next week and likely only because JT split) just dandy with being her #2, which he must know deep down or he wouldn't be ready to piss on Sam to mark his territory. So Sam has inexplicable worship and can lead him on while longing for her killer ex.

So, right there, I call advantage. But again, hate can color things.

• Love 3

Maybe a wee bit too strong, but Samtrick loathing brings it out of me. But she has had all of the POV (Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason!) and has Patrick falling all over himself for her while he was...there. And is now (until next week and likely only because JT split) just dandy with being her #2, which he must know deep down or he wouldn't be ready to piss on Sam to mark his territory. So Sam has inexplicable worship and can lead him on while longing for her killer ex.

So, right there, I call advantage. But again, hate can color things.

I hate SamTrick too, but because they have no chemistry, not because Sam has had it so much better than Patrick. Sam has had to do her own fair share of blowing smoke up Patrick's butt and telling him how awesome and perfect he is. Sam wasn't even allowed to be mad at Patrick for more than a nanosecond when she found out he knew that Jason was alive and had been keeping that from her. And Patrick hasn't been willing to just sit back and take anything. There is the aforementioned pissing to mark his territory and he basically hasn't let up on Sam since the minute she found out her husband was back from the dead. It's not like Sam's been "leading him on" for shits and giggles or like it's even been going on for that long since she found out her husband - not ex - was back from the dead for less than a month.

• Love 12
It's not like Sam's been "leading him on" for shits and giggles or like it's even been going on for that long since she found out her husband - not ex - was back from the dead for less than a month.

Maybe I'd be more tolerant if it hasn't now been shown she is hemming and hawing over telling Jason what she knows because he doesn't want her or she is willing to stay with Patrick because of it.

Meh. All moot soon. Thank God.  :-)

I realize everyone must have fans but...I have yet to find any Naxie fans. But hey, good for them. At least they may have something to look forward to.

Um...I haven't watched actively in almost two years, but in the scenes I've seen of them I've liked them. Does that count? (I'll run away if it doesn't!)

It's better than Spinelli, anyway.

internet-clap.gif

• Love 6

Bruh. Kelly Monaco was woke in that scene! Finally! Thanks, catering for slipping KeMo some red bull. Because girlfriend got wings and flew with that shit. I think I believe the rumors of KeMo/BM being an item because it seemed so real. I forgot it was a Jason fight and waited for Sam to take her earrings off and get to it.

• Love 2

The #Naxie drought is almost over. There's some great scenes coming with them in two weeks. #GH

So says SourceRyan

I don't even know what that means.  Cute holiday scenes between them isn't an actual story.  Maybe Johnny's return stirs up problems, given how Maxie was a bitch about Nathan being reluctantly to turn a blind eye to her helping a fugitive?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I don't care either way about Naxie, but I CAN see why people like them.  Nathan is nice to look at, and he is a genuinely GOOD guy.  But yeah, they need an actual storyline.  I don't really follow them, I only watch live a few times a week when I am at my nanny job, the other times I just watch you tube videos of the characters I enjoy....and I can take or leave Maxie.  But they haven't had anything of real substance in a while, correct?  AS a couple at least.  But yeah, they do have fans. 

• Love 2

For both of them. Has there ever been such a halfhearted "love" affair? Neither of them showed any passion for the other.

Dante's giving them a run for their money, I think. "Okay Lulu since you gave me these papers I guess I will make zero effort to convince you to stay. Oh look Valerie is on my couch. I don't even have to get up. woo."

• Love 9