Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

The spoilers about thanksgiving at the Q's came from a few different folks on Twitter but grain of salt & all that. I would hope Jelly know better than to spring a three way traveling carnival show on us with a Jason, Sam, and Liez 'adventure' and also that they wouldn't drag this shitfest of Liez knowing & not telling out that much longer.

I'm also wondering if they've done some editing. That spoiler about Liez telling Monica really made it seem like she went to her in person, so I just wonder if they had some scenes of that but cut them and just used the follow up dialog and scenes instead. TIIC are certainly getting slammed on social media for Liez not being outed yet. Facebook wants Liez head on a platter pretty much, and every show related post on Twitter from Nathan & Uncle Frank is getting turned back on them with a vengeance. Not gonna lie, I may have posted a rant or twelve and possibly called their manhood into question. But that's neither here nor there. ;-)

• Love 3

I'm mayo and honey mustard's bitch, though. Those two on a hot dog together, yum.

This is something that I have never heard of but tbh I feel like I need to try it. I hate mayo though. But I love Miracle Whip.

So airdates for Kim and/or Tristan?

KMc is on today but I believe she won't be back for while after this one-day appearance. 

Hold up. So after everything that happens with Robin's call and Sam and Liz following Jason to fucking Greece and having some kind of heated discussion, the VERY NEXT WEEK we have Sam "reaffirming" her love for Patrick and Liz/Jason at Thanksgiving dinner?!?!

*throws Adele's flip phone*

• Love 6

Where they have "important news"? Good lord, she better not be pregnant *crosses fingers*

Patrick, if Sam has to keep "reaffirming" her love for you, then that's on you for not getting a fucking clue. Sure, she might love you, but she wants Jason and the life she had with him.

Edited by LexieLily

So what important news could Liz and Jason have to deliver? 

So who is going to be having thanksgiving with the Qs besides Liz and Jason?  Will Michael decide he is going to be a Q that day?  I would imagine he will be since St. Jason will be there.

It sounds like they're going to backtrack with some Cassadine shenanigans, which is ridiculous given all the assurances from the writers and producers that they were wrapping this shit up.

So who is going to be having thanksgiving with the Qs besides Liz and Jason?  Will Michael decide he is going to be a Q that day?  I would imagine he will be since St. Jason will be there.

I had been thinking it'd be nice for Monica if she had both Danny and Little Jake at Thanksgiving, but if Sam is off reaffirming her love for Patrick, I doubt she's going to the Q's.

So I'd guess Monica, Tracy, Ensign Mayo, Paul probably, Alice, Michael, Sabs, Jason, Liz, Little Jake.

And I guess Liz will leave Cameron and Aiden locked up in the attic with some beef jerky.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Oh, I didn't hear these Maxie/Dillon rumors.  I know there was speculation given the amount of screen time they've had.  What's the goss?

If they're throwing in the towel on whatever that mess with Dillon and Lulu was (which might be true given Johnny's return), I'm good with that.  But will this show put in the work re: Georgie if they go there with Dillon and Maxie?  Probably not.

Edited by TeeVee329

Elizabeth confronts Sam about her intentions towards Jason.

Look at this fresh dog shit on display. I hope Sam remembers this when Liez is finally exposed.

Why the fuck is Liez getting into arguments with Sam? Why the fuck is Liez allowed to act like this? Sam is not the interloper here, you stupid freak.

• Love 10

I saw on Twitter that one of the mags said he last airs in January.

That's better. And coincidences with Robin stuff airing in December. So why is Sam saying she still loves Patrick and why are Sam and Liz following Jason to Greece?

That's better. And coincidences with Robin stuff airing in December. So why is Sam saying she still loves Patrick and why are Sam and Liz following Jason to Greece?

Because the new headwriters are just as stupid and/or shitty as the last one?

• Love 4

So Pip is the one who motivates Sonny's physical therapy, why not Milo who is fit.

Because we can't miss an racial stero-type when it comes to Pip. "Overweight Black Lady Who can Sing and Shake with a Sassy attitude that can motivate people into bettering themselves while Praising the Lord". Nell Carter is spinning in her grave

• Love 2

The news is prob just they are going through with the wedding. I really hope they aren't dumb enough to saddle Liz with a 4th kid. If the reveal doesn't happen at thanksgiving I am betting it will come out at the second wedding attempt. But this is all spec on my part.

I agree that the news is probably going to be they are setting another wedding date (due to Liz being pushy). If it was about Liz being pregnant, she would have a scene involving a dizzy spell,feeling sick to her stomach, or reacting to a smell prior to Thanksgiving.   Also, Michael's girlfriend and Jason's fiance being pregnant at the same time would be ... not good. So it's gotta be a "we're still in love and getting married - Sam is totally a non-issue" announcement. But I expect a Liz-Sam or Liz-Carly throwdown sometime around then too.

I don't know anything at all about Robert Scorpio. Is that something he would come back for?

Honey, come sit next to me so I can tell you all about Robet X. Scorpio.

And, yeah he would. He once dropped everthing and flew from Australia to Port charles just because a 7-year old Robin called him to say that she overheard two men talking about hurting Anna.

• Love 4

And, yeah he would. He once dropped everthing and flew from Australia to Port charles just because a 7-year old Robin called him to say that she overheard two men talking about hurting Anna.

Aww. That's sweet. And would Robert Scorpio bitch out Patrick (and Anna, too) for ignoring Robin and her needs all this time?

Aww. That's sweet. And would Robert Scorpio bitch out Patrick (and Anna, too) for ignoring Robin and her needs all this time?

The Robert Scorpio of the 80s and 90s would haven taken Patrick out behind the woodshed. Or maybe he'd drive him to Canada and drop him off in the wilderness with a compass and a Swiss Army knife.

Edited by WendyCR72
Deleted duplicate response due to server burp!
  • Love 7

Meanwhile, Maxie's not looking so great in the picture they chose.

Yeeess, I noticed that . . . I really hopes BB thanks her properly for being the one to stay on this show while he gets to go out and do other projects.

• Love 2

How Sam did not haul off and punch Liz in the tits, I have no idea.  The writers are really not being shy about who we're supposed to be rooting for here.

But ugh, that this all over Jason's totally not worth it mob peen is just...gah, so Guza-y.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Lord, what do they think they are going to accomplish with Liason vs Jasam part 67347.

Instead of trying to push the buttons of the perspective fans, how about stopping this shit for those of us who don't give a shit about either pairing.

I mean, I'm over it but they know it's what gets people talking. It works every time.

• Love 2

I hope Sam remembers EVERY WORD of that visit when Liz gets exposed and the truth all comes out.

Liz's audacity to tell SAM to give Jason space and to give him time to figure out what he wants without pressure from you...

• Love 7

Sam should remind Patrick of the time he kissed Robin right in front of Sabrina on their wedding day.

Patrick always acts fucking brand new to the situation. I'm glad JT hasn't turned on the waterworks for this crap, though. I respect that choice, lol.

• Love 2

Because we can't miss an racial stero-type when it comes to Pip. "Overweight Black Lady Who can Sing and Shake with a Sassy attitude that can motivate people into bettering themselves while Praising the Lord". Nell Carter is spinning in her grave

I fully expect Pip to tell Sonny all about soul food, wearing big hats to church, her aunt that makes syrup, and her uncle that makes malt liquor.

I'm gonna be real disappointed if Liz doesn't get punched in the face at some point. I don't care by who: Sam, Monica, Little Jake. I'm not picky.

They're seriously going to have to start a line at this point.  Oh Liz!

But let's not forget, Nikolas also needs to be severely beaten down.  That he really hasn't yet - given how obvious his role in this is - baffles me, though maybe that's what Jason had in mind when he showed up there at the end of today.  I still don't understand why Alexis hasn't kicked down the door at Wyndemere and demanded answers.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Lord, what do they think they are going to accomplish with Liason vs Jasam part 67347.

Instead of trying to push the buttons of the perspective fans, how about stopping this shit for those of us who don't give a shit about either pairing.

No idea.  I honestly have no idea why the writers still feel the need to make Liz look worse and worse every day.  I mean she is a popular character, it's not really a great time to alienate a whole fan base.  Sure, it's soapy, but it's getting ridiculous at this point.  I truly do feel bad for Liz fans.  And I feel bad for Becky who has to endure the crazy soap fans that can't separate the character from the actress.

• Love 11

Someone NEEDS to come get Liez. Needs. to come. get. her. 

I reeeeeally want Sam to be the one who burns down Wyndemere and for Jason to deal with Liz because those are the relationships that mattered and were betrayed. Plus, I don't like cat fights on principle - but scenes like that? challenge my principles.

I don't want to hear about the gospel of St. Jasus if he's not going to kill Franco. Make yourself useful, Jasus - make #deadFranco happen

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8

Yeah, I reeeeallly want to know how the writers plan on having Franco and Jason live in the same town after Jason gets his memories back.   He's not going to buy the tumor bullshit. 

"Oh, you didn't REALLY rape my wife, you just made us THINK you did??  Eh, bygones...."

• Love 8

Yeah, I reeeeallly want to know how the writers plan on having Franco and Jason live in the same town after Jason gets his memories back.   He's not going to buy the tumor bullshit. 

"Oh, you didn't REALLY rape my wife, you just made us THINK you did??  Eh, bygones...."

And lest we forget that he "did" in fact get Michael raped but that was so not intended...accidents happen when you hire in prison thugs to accost a young, scared teenager and such. 

I'm sure Jason will see that since Franco has the Nina, car insurance, and a different hair cut he's now one of the good guys.

I hate, hate, the idea of Sam and Liz going cat to cat, meow meow, over Jason yet again, but by golly seeing Kelly playing Sam with some spunk, some sass, some fire and fierceness, it's nice. I wish she got to play her as being far less weepy and more whip ass.

• Love 5

So Kim tweeted that she's gonna have scenes with BM soooo I really hope that means Jason is part of Robin's rescue. I'm STILL wanting Patrick's theory that Jason would never leave to save her to be shoved in his mullet face.

• Love 3