Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

How is this show planning to have Franco and Jason living in the same town?

I mean, I get that the toomah made him 'pretend rape'/sexually assault Sam for funsies and accidentally get Michael raped but.... Jason isn't known for his grasp of nuance. #TeamDeadFranco

#TeamSlitFrancosThroatAndThrowHisBodyInTheStreetToBeRunOverByCarsAndDevouredByAnimals

• Love 14

I saw this during The Chew yesterday and I was just aghast. It disgusts me tbh.

According to SID, JT is leaving.

Good for him.

#TeamSlitFrancosThroatAndThrowHisBodyInTheStreetToBeRunOverByCarsAndDevouredByAnimals

And then the car runs over Jason, too. Two birds with one stone, win-win, etc.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Blergh.  It sounds like today, Nathan tries to get Nina to invest in Dillon's movie, which must be the show's big idea to "integrate" her and Franco.

More awfulness…yay!

Excuse me, I have to say goodbye to my family because I've already called the bears and they are on their way.

• Love 13

Regarding ages: I think some of them look younger, but only by a few years. Most of them look their ages or older IMO. Rebecca Budig-IMO her neck gives her away as forty plus. No way would a thirty one year old have neck wrinkles like that (most noticeable in the hospital scenes when she turned her head) unless they spent all day every day in the sun. But then, I'm over forty and my neck looks nothing like RB's. It's a YMMV thing I guess.

If Kim really is coming back briefly and Jason really is leaving, at this point I'd rather they just kill them both by replicating Robert & Anna's 1992 deaths but with Jerry playing Faison's role.  

Let Emma be raised by a happy & mercifully off-screen, for their sake, Mac & Felicia.  

When the show ends, if Kim & Jason can be convinced to come back for even an episode, "retcon" it that they had to fske their deaths to protect everyone and they've watched Emma from afar over the years.  Take a step further and have Emma acknowledge their sacrafice and state that Mac & Felicia were great substitute parents.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Apparently, SOD or SID or whatever is also saying that we're gonna see Audrey in the October 30th episode.  Oh dear, is Grams going to be on hand for Liz's fall from grace?

I was thinking she was going to show up to take boys out trick-or-treating for Halloween.

According to SID, JT is leaving.

Recast and move on.

Edited by yowsah1

If Kim really is coming back briefly and Jason really is leaving, at this point I'd rather they just kill them both by replicating Robert & Anna's 1992 deaths but with Jerry playing Faison's role.  

Let Emma be raised by a happy & mercifully off-screen, for their sake, Mac & Felicia.  

When the show ends, if Kim & Jason can be convinced to come back for even an episode, "retcon" it that they had to fske their deaths to protect everyone and they've watched Emma from afar over the years.  Take a step further and have Emma acknowledge their sacrafice and state that Mac & Felicia were great substitute parents.  

I'd prefer Patrick and Robin leaving alive together. There's no need to kill them off.

• Love 17

Ok, so if KMc is coming back for sweeps what are the odds she's the one who stops the wedding? Wasn't Lucky gonna go to Cassadine island? To try to find more answers for Liez about NotDeadJake? Did I hallucinate that part? Or did it happen on the GH in my head? So what if Lucky rescued Robin and told her all about Jason and Liez and Nic knowing the truth but not telling, and shows up to blow up their spot? Does Jason already suspect the truth/already knows and is going through this to trap them somehow into revealing themselves? I do have a hard time believing Jason would actually plot to publicly humiliate Liez. Maybe he suspects or knows that Nic knows who he is, but not Liez? So if (please, soap gods, let it be when and not if) Robin busts in and spills the tea on them both, Jason unloads on her in the moment from being blindsided by her betrayal.

This would also begin the process of ushering Jason T off the show, if he really is leaving. I'm also curious about the episode Ali Sweeney directed. Kelly Monaco tweeted something about it needing a woman's touch, so I'm wondering if it's Robin and Sam scenes. Those could be good.

• Love 1

I prefer Patrick and Robin leaving alive together. There's no need to kill them off.

I agree in theory, but at this point I think the show needs to bring finality to the characters and the couple.  

I don't see Frank letting go of Emma, so unless he turns Robin & Patrick into deadbeats that abandon their child on purpose, the only option is death.

What about a boat explosion ala R&A '92, but then we immediately see them both alive and leaving town to "protect everyone"?  So they are truly alive, but as far as the other characters know they are dead.

i don't want to lose JT or Patrick. He should be the lead of the hospital part of General Hospital.

If the mob is going to be part of this show then it should be like a tripod with ELQ/business, cops and mobbers, and the hospital each getting equal attention.

• Love 2

I think Frank will be fine with letting go of Emma.

Then who is going to be Spenthaw's love interest?

The picture I saw of NuJoss, it looks like she a foot and 40 lbs on that kid.

i don't want to lose JT or Patrick. He should be the lead of the hospital part of General Hospital.

If the mob is going to be part of this show then it should be like a tripod with ELQ/business, cops and mobbers, and the hospital each getting equal attention.

We lost the real Patrick not long after Robin's "death" in the hospital lab. And I have no interest or investment in whatever generic sleepwalking character JT is being forced to play right now.

If he's leaving of his own volition, there's no downside for him, his fans, or Patrick's fans.

• Love 5

We lost the real Patrick not long after Robin's "death" in the hospital lab. And I have no interest or investment in whatever generic sleepwalking character JT is being forced to play right now.

If he's leaving of his own volition, there's no downside for him, his fans, or Patrick's fans.

Of course there is. I think the writing for Patrick has been shit but it's been bad across the board because RC/FV were doing a shitty job. That doesn't mean that I or anyone -as a fan of both the actor and the character - should think losing the actor or character is preferable to him getting better writing.

I certainly wouldn't blame him for leaving but I've seen what FV does with casting - at minimum, there's a Nathan, Kiki, Dollar Store, 'Dar' sized downside

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I think Frank will be fine with letting go of Emma.

I agree.  RC was the one who was all hung up on the kiddie quad, and that was basically a setup to showcase NB.  So I don't see any reason why Frank would want to keep ahold of Emma, especially since she is in no way, shape, or form a Corinthos, and therefore unimportant. [/sarcasm, oh so much sarcasm].

I can't even spec about Patrick and/or Patrick/Robin's exit because I haven't decided if Frank will do what's right or channel Shonda Rhimes.

If he's as petty as Ron was, he'll either kill off Patrick without ever reuniting him with Robin (she'll show up in time for the funeral), or have Robin show up just in time for him to die, or, most likely, have Robin show up and then die.

I myself can't help shaking my head in mixed amusement and disgust that, now that the truth about Jason is going to come out and Patrick will no longer have a warm hole to stick it in on a regular basis, they move his backup slampiece right into position.  Just so fucking typical.

Just so fucking typical.

I'm more annoyed that we're not going to get a single scene of someone...anyone...calling him out for being an asshole. The character started on-canvas not having to answer for shit and he's leaving just the same.

• Love 1

I vote for Robin and Patrick going on an extended around–the–world honeymoon, with Emma's blessing. Emma can stay with Anna, and she can finally have a home.

No more Scorpio deaths, please. Faked or otherwise.

I do think the Spencer/Emma romance is dead. I'm pretty sure that's one of the ABC mandates.

• Love 11

I agree.  RC was the one who was all hung up on the kiddie quad, and that was basically a setup to showcase NB.

I definitely think that was a joint RC/FV thing. FV seemed more obsessed with NB than RC was with any of the kiddie quad. But it seems pretty clear that that whole thing is done. Thank goodness!

I don't see why they couldn't just have Patrick/Robin/Emma reunite and move and still have Emma on the show occasionally. She could visit Anna from time to time. Easy peasy. They don't need to kill anyone.

• Love 8

Why not just make them all teens and have an actual *gasp* teen set? Weird for GH, I know, as the last teens I remember are Lucky, Liz, and Emily, Robin. Personally, I'm like no focus on kids unless it's a custody battle, kid gets sick, or something like that. They should go from babies to background characters to teens.

• Love 3

Why not just make them all teens and have an actual *gasp* teen set? Weird for GH, I know, as the last teens I remember are Lucky, Liz, and Emily, Robin. Personally, I'm like no focus on kids unless it's a custody battle, kid gets sick, or something like that. They should go from babies to background characters to teens.

Georgie, Dillon, Maxie and Lulu were teens after them.

• Love 2

I vote for Robin and Patrick going on an extended around–the–world honeymoon, with Emma's blessing. Emma can stay with Anna, and she can finally have a home.

No more Scorpio deaths, please. Faked or otherwise.

I don't want any more deaths either. But I can't imagine how any type of quicke reunion with Robin and Patrick would work. She would just be a backup after he finds out Jason's back and his new family is dunzo. He is set to marry Sam. Hell, maybe they'll go through with it. Then what? He's in love with Robin again? I can't. The writing is going to cause me to rage, I'm sure. Sigh.

They don't have to do a full reunion, have him get some fantastic job offer and they decide to move there together for a fresh start while they work on their marriage.

I guess. I just don't want him for Robin. She deserves better. :/

• Love 2

What?  Gloria got fired soon after the failed Anna recast?

Yes. ABC finally had enough of her failing second stint of producing GH and fired her in early 1992, shortly after that incident in late 1991. I think part of it also had to do with TR quitting earlier than planned after what happened with Fin--he was really angry with her about that. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 3

Since I came back to the show just after the 2014 Nurses Ball the show has lost Monica and Britt, Pip and Dr O. are MIA, and now Dr. Drake is leaving. We have Liz, Lucas, and Brad left. Why call it General Hospital anymore?

Can Bobbie at least go back to nursing?

In MB's interview he said the show does well when it's "balanced" but I don't see any balance. It's all mob b.s.

In MB's interview he said the show does well when it's "balanced" but I don't see any balance. It's all mob b.s.

Maybe he meant half of the time focused on him and the other half of the time focused on people related to or working for him. 

;-)

Edited by rur
  • Love 12

Jon Lindstrom either got a better job, or Kevin is going to handle the Corinthos Crap. That's a huge workload.

I'm sure Lindstrom's busy schedule is a factor.  But then the question is, why start the story with Kevin as Anna's psychiatrist if you're not going to finish it with him?  There better be some compelling reason for Kevin to refer her to someone else and not stick with her himself.

• Love 2

The compelling reason is to introduce a new doctor.

I hope he's also a new love interest for Jordan. They would make an attractive couple, and we need more non-mobsters. Apparently this actor has been on the show before. Anyone remember him? Is he a good actor?

Spoilers for next week:

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/10/general-hospital-spoilers-october-26-2015-edition/

As we all guessed the minute it happened, it sounds like Lulu a) sees the footage of Dillon and Valerie talking about the ONS with Dante that that stupid intern recorded at b) the fundraising party at the Haunted Star just c) as she and Dante are pushing ahead with their baby plans.  Paint.  By.  Numbers.

At least Valerie looks cute in the enclosed picture.

• Love 4

Since I came back to the show just after the 2014 Nurses Ball the show has lost Monica and Britt, Pip and Dr O. are MIA, and now Dr. Drake is leaving. We have Liz, Lucas, and Brad left. Why call it General Hospital anymore?

Can Bobbie at least go back to nursing?

Yes MB comments were ridclous it wouldn't be so bad if their was a n variety of differnt stories like in the late 80s you had Robert/Anna/Frisco/Felicia ect as leads then you had the hospital charaters Tony/Bobbie/Tom/Simone/Alan/Monica.THen you had the characters like tracy and lucy.There was differnt variety of stoies.Now its just mob and nothing else unless you count the ridclous lulu/Dante/Val/Dillion/maxie/nathan story.

• Love 1