Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

For which I call shenanigans. Dillon sucked ass for schtupping his stepsister, but I recall him loving Georgie - even as they drifted apart - 'til the end. I can still clearly recall when SC's Dillon came back to town to tell Georgie about his film only to discover she died. I even remember the scenes took place at Kelly's. He was devastated.

So GH can sell Lulu/Dillon 'til the sky rains blood. But they were NEVER some unrequited love of the ages.

*fist bump*

Dillon/Lulu plays so weak because they're recasts and don't really have that history or connection.

I don't mind the recasts, though I prefer Emme over whatshisname. Then again, I didn't like JMB's Lulu during at least 90% of her run, so there you go.

• Love 4
So GH can sell Lulu/Dillon 'til the sky rains blood. But they were NEVER some unrequited love of the ages.

and

Dillon/Lulu plays so weak because they're recasts and don't really have that history or connection.

Big yes to both of these. I buy Dillon and Lulu having some affection for each other, but that's about it, and ER and whatshisname have no chemistry so it's hard to buy them falling in deeper today.

More of Ron's idea of History! Slap two people together who had a thing in the past with no regard to where they are today and expect viewers to buy it.

• Love 7

and

Big yes to both of these. I buy Dillon and Lulu having some affection for each other, but that's about it, and ER and whatshisname have no chemistry so it's hard to buy them falling in deeper today.

More of Ron's idea of History! Slap two people together who had a thing in the past with no regard to where they are today and expect viewers to buy it.

Yup. He did the same thing with Johnny and Lulu and Laura and Scott as well. They did it with Sonny and Carly too when Carly was with Franco, but that's the only time it worked, because Carly and Sonny did actually have that history and have always been in and out of each other's lives. It's not like Dillon where he hasn't seen Lulu in 10 years but they just know each other man.

• Love 3

Slap two people together who had a thing in the past with no regard to where they are today and expect viewers to buy it.

See, Nikolas and Liz.  Under Ron's pen, they both seemed to look back on their affair with rose-colored glasses, which made NO sense to me.

• Love 6

This is what I want Sam's reaction to Silas dying to be:

Patrick: Sam, I'm so sorry.

Sam: For what, lover?

Patrick: Silas died.

Sam: ...who?

Patrick: ...Silas, your ex?

Sam: ...not ringing a bell.

Patrick: You fought over custody of Rafe with him?

Sam: ...my son's name is Danny.

Patrick: C'mon, lanky dude, gravely voice, greasy hair?

Sam: Oh, you mean that vampire guy?

• Love 9
(edited)

Or this:

Sam (picks up the phone): Wait, who's dead? Silas. No way man, Silas is right next to me in bed.

Patrick: I'm Patrick!

Sam: well, shit.

Patrick: You couldn't tell the difference between me and Silas?!

Sam: You're both 6 feet, black hair, doctors, no personality. How the hell am I supposed to know the difference?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 16
(edited)
I have no doubt Dillon's script is a thinly disguised reflection on Dillon's feelings for Lulu back in the day.

If they go this route, I'm calling bullshit.  He was never in love with her.  If his script is about any lost love, it had damn well better be Georgie.  The only recounting of his past with Lulu I'd accept as a script is if it's a story about a guy dealing with the emotional roller coaster of cheating on the love of his life, getting the other woman pregnant, and then dealing with the emotional fallout of both the cheating and her abortion (Lulu had one, you know). 

That, at least, I can actually see being the makings of a script.  How good can a script be about "For a brief period of time, two other guys and I followed my stepsister around, mooning over her while she dated some other guy"?  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 7
(edited)

I can't link the source, I am on my iPad and can't figure out how to do it, but Lexi Ainsworth is returning as Kristina. The article said she'll air the end of August, early September.

Yay!

Eta, I guess I should check all the threads next time, but the links are in the gh news thread for anyone interested.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 2

If it's just a visit (the report doesn't specify), could it be for Sonny and Carly's wedding? #gag

Not gonna lie, I'll take it. I want her eyerolling at Morgan.

• Love 4

I have always been amazed that Helena has never targeted them. I would think it's an obvious story.

I've read a few good fanfictions with that story.  I actually wouldn't want realworld GH messing with it.

Maybe she's just waiting for Nik to provide an adequate substitute before she uses Spencer as spare parts in another inexplicable organ switching plot

Alexis and her daughters aren't directly to her, so I can see where she's allowed them to live. But Spenthaw is directly related to her and I cannot believe she allowed Corinthos blood to taint her own.

Alexis and her daughters aren't directly to her, so I can see where she's allowed them to live. But Spenthaw is directly related to her and I cannot believe she allowed Corinthos blood to taint her own.

helena can't be a chooser in this case. And I really don't need to see anything about her storing up anyone else's goods and making other babies with them. :p

I am still waiting for a Bad Seed story where Helena indoctrinates Spencer to her way of thinking and makes him her Mini-Me. Of course, now we have another prime Bad Seed story with undead Jake, so.

• Love 2

helena can't be a chooser in this case. And I really don't need to see anything about her storing up anyone else's goods and making other babies with them. :p

I'm sure many, i.e. all, of you are going to want to throw a lamp at me for this, but I'd gladly except a StavLu baby*, if Helena then had a rightful heir and slit Spenthaw's throat.

*I will not however under circumstances accept Robin being used as the baby's incubator.

The idea of a Stavros/Lulu baby makes me sick. The idea of Robin incubating it makes me even sicker. I pray to God they scrap the whole idea - assuming it's on the books - and I think they'll do so.

• Love 18
(edited)

The idea of a Stavros/Lulu baby makes me sick. The idea of Robin incubating it makes me even sicker. I pray to God they scrap the whole idea - assuming it's on the books - and I think they'll do so.

I just clicked on the like button about 6 times.

The Robin factor is also annoying because - leaving aside it being the grossness icing on the grossness cake - why would Helena use an HIV+ 35 year old woman who loathes her to carry the child, when she could just get a young girl who thinks she's a kindly old grandma? Makes. no. sense.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

The Robin factor is also annoying because - leaving aside that the grossness icing on the grossness cake - why would Helena use an HIV+ 35 year old woman who loathes her to carry the child, when she could just get a young girl who thinks she's a kindly old grandma? Makes. no. sense.

If you had to do something with the Stavros/Lulu embryo (which...can we not?), it'd actually be an interesting place to introduce a new character.

It'd be kinda like the backstory of the DC superheroine Raven.  You have some naive or down on her luck woman agree to be a surrogate for a seemingly ordinary couple.  But a few months into the pregnancy, she would overhear something about the baby having an evil purpose and hear Lulu's name and Port Charles.  And then she would flee to Port Charles looking for help.

• Love 2

The Robin factor is also annoying because - leaving aside that the grossness icing on the grossness cake - why would Helena use an HIV+ 35 year old woman who loathes her to carry the child, when she could just get a young girl who thinks she's a kindly old grandma? Makes. no. sense.

1. This.

2. It's not happening.

3. They're not going to give Robin some convoluted story. KMc isn't sticking around. Wrap this Jason shit up, have her tell Dr. Ramoray that he's a piece of garbage, and bye bye.

• Love 3

I am still waiting for a Bad Seed story where Helena indoctrinates Spencer to her way of thinking and makes him her Mini-Me. Of course, now we have another prime Bad Seed story with undead Jake, so.

I can't imagine it would take much for Helena to indoctrinate Spencer.  I mean, the little shit's halfway there, already. 

• Love 1

They're not going to give Robin some convoluted story. KMc isn't sticking around. Wrap this Jason shit up, have her tell Dr. Ramoray that he's a piece of garbage, and bye bye.

I'll even settle for Anna returning from her hiatus with a "Oh by the way, I rescued Robin.  She's in Paris with her dad and doing fine" speech.

• Love 3

I'll even settle for Anna returning from her hiatus with a "Oh by the way, I rescued Robin. She's in Paris with her dad and doing fine" speech.

I realllly want a Robin/Patrick confrontation scene where she slaps him approximately 8 times, and I'm pretty sure this can be filmed in Kim's backyard on an iPhone. ;)

• Love 4

OTOH, she cut the throat of Alexis' mistress mother. Why not mess with the descendants? 

• Love 2

I'll even settle for Anna returning from her hiatus with a "Oh by the way, I rescued Robin.  She's in Paris with her dad and doing fine" speech.

Patrick: "Who? Oh. I didn't know she was in trouble!" 

• Love 1

Kiki will end up being the murderer of Silas. I predict he'll either try to tell her the truth about Morgan and Ava, she won't believe him, they'll fight. He'll try to comfort her, she'll push him away and he'll hit his head. Or she walks in on Silas and Morgan in a physical fight, or even Silas and Ava-will misunderstand it-and hit Silas in an attempt to get him to stop.

She's the only one it could be, that would be shocking. Of course, if he  is killed in that manner, the culprit could literally be *anyone* walking in on a Silas/Morgan fight. Even Dillon, since they took the time to establish that they know each other.

• Love 1
OTOH, she cut the throat of Alexis' mistress mother. Why not mess with the descendants?

Kristin the mistress was a direct threat to Helena. Alexis and her daughters? Not so much. Alexis has spent most of her life trying to distance herself from her Cassadine past, and the girls are more identified with their fathers than the Cassadines.

• Love 1
(edited)

Helena despises Alexis and everything she stands for. She's a living reminder of Kristin, and Mikkos' infidelity. Back in the '90s it took all of Helena's gentility to not kill Alexis, multiple times. I always thought it was a waste that a) Helena stopped tormenting Alexis and b) she never took it out on Kristin's grandchildren.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4
(edited)

I just came up with a great idea: how about Hells finally decides to do something about Alexis and her daughters, so she breaks into Sam's penthouse and lays in wait, but for reasons Needs & Keeks break in too, and in the dark Helena slits their throat mistaking them for Alexis & Molly.

Then in the next scene, Sam can walk in, see Neens & Keeks dead, shrugs her shoulders, and calls the doorman to have him come dispose of two dead animals, warning him one might have rabies.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I just came up with a great idea: how about Hells finally decides to do something about Alexis and her daughters, so she breaks into Sam's penthouse and lays in wait, but for reasons Needs & Keeks break in too, and in the dark Helena slits their throat mistaking them for Alexis & Molly.

Then in the next scene, Sam can walk in, see Neens & Keeks dead, shrugs her shoulders, and calls the doorman to have him come dispose of two dead animals, warning him one might have rabies.

You forgot about Franco and Ava.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sam continues to try to piece together the connection between Hayden and Nik, leading her to make a confession to Patrick.

This sentence doesn't end with "in bed." Odd.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

I have always been amazed that Helena has never targeted them. I would think it's an obvious story.

It would have involved giving women a storyline, and diverting focus from Jasus. Of course Guza never explored it.

I've read a few good fanfictions with that story. I actually wouldn't want realworld GH messing with it.

Do you know where one might find them? I'm curious.

• Love 3

I do have to admit, if Silas is killed off there do not seem to be many options for the guilty party besides Ava and Morgan.  Madeline, still harboring a grudge about Silas cheating on Nina two decades ago?  Delia, who learns of Silas' plans from Ava?  Sonny, after finding out that Silas kidnapped Avery and performed the bone marrow transplant?

Ava and Morgan at the obvious choices. But also:

Franco--pissed that Silas kept quiet when people accused Nina of kidnapping Avery & contributing to Nina thinking she's crazy again

Nina--see above

Sonny--mad at Silas for taking his property and using it to save "worthless" Ava

Ric--mad that Silas came clean (or plans to) which derailed Ric's plans

Magda--same as above, plus never liked Silas

Nathan--FOR NINA!! Who used to be his purpose for living/existing when he came to town

Dr. O--to get on Nathan's good side, I guess

• Love 1

Right now Helena is too old to be a believable villain (sorry, Constance Towers, you are an amazing actress but some things you just can't get around).  Stavros is about the right age to be believable but having him come back from the dead YET AGAIN would be ridiculous.  But I like this idea... surely there is somebody in the family that Alexis pissed off enough along the way to want to launch a vendetta against her?

• Love 2

If Ava kills Silas that is just a pile of steaming shit. He saved her worthless ass. Like the above, my vote is for Kiki for accidentally killing him (he fell and hit his head). She's that dumb to call the police. Or maybe the serial killer for reasons.

Poor Silas- I will miss his snarkiness.

• Love 2

I don't care who kills Silas, just as long as it's not Michael learning Silas kidnapped Avery and then killing him in a MyKill rage. Do not want Michael Quartermaine begging for Sonny/Carly's help. No. Take a seat and have lots and lots of sex with Sabrina. And no, Kiki, you don't get to bond with Michael over your dead doctor dad. But if Michael reminds her of how she lied to him about Sonny killing AJ, well cool.

• Love 3