Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I'm not looking forward to months more of Luke and this Jake stuff. Seriously. Ew.

I hear you I'm probally one of the few who finds this Jake story boring.I just dont care what happens in it.

• Love 1

I hear you I'm probally one of the few who finds this Jake story boring.I just dont care what happens in it.

I also don't care at all. It's been at a standstill for months. And all Ron is doing now is thinking of more and more people to keep Jason a secret in order to prolong it even more.

• Love 1

I read the interview of TG about his leaving, sheesh, he finally gets it? I wish him luck, but I'm glad he's going. I hope this means GF will be on contract and not just back to see Luke off. Not only do I miss Genie and Laura, I miss her heartfelt acting.

• Love 4

Can we please get one spoiler, hell even a rumor about Ava?!?

Aside from that week back in Feb before she was dropped by Sonny from the bridge, she has barely been on since Nov when Nina stole her baby. I want her back with a drink in one hand, Morgan's leash in the other, and kicking mob flunkies into the harbor like soccer balls.

• Love 9

Can we please get one spoiler, hell even a rumor about Ava?!?

Aside from that week back in Feb before she was dropped by Sonny from the bridge, she has barely been on since Nov when Nina stole her baby. I want her back with a drink in one hand, Morgan's leash in the other, and kicking mob flunkies into the harbor like soccer balls.

There can only be one Top Blonde Wimmen on GH. Carly absorbs all of their souls. I assumed Carly ate Ava via telepathy. I was waiting for a Carly vs Nina spoiler because Ron.

• Love 2

I can't tell whether the terrible pacing is due to the block taping or the bloated cast but if we are gonna lose anymore cast members can it be last in, first out?

Maybe Nina/Franco can walk under a faulty crane together

• Love 10
(edited)

I get that RC is determined to tie the serial killer to the canvas but maybe he should develop a relationship with his father or try making amends to the people he's terrorized.

He's not Todd. He's not even Paul Ryan and RC can't expect people to hand wave Franco's actions and root for him like he's Todd. I can at least hate watch Kiki - she's so dumb and terrible that's it almost funny but Franco and Nina? Nope.

I hope Ned gave Franco fake stock certificates and they both end up bankrupt and homeless

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
(edited)

I hope Ned gave Franco fake stock certificates and they both end up bankrupt and homeless

At this point I'm willing to go with not only that but also a truly horrible, DAYS-style retcon on the Olivia story - just say, like, Ned and Olivia got blind drunk together, fucked and forgot all about it, thereby making the kid Ned's and not Julian's. Like that time everyone thought Hope's kid was Stefano's or John Black's and it turned out to be the child of Brainwashed Mime Bo. I'll take it! I don't care.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 13

IIRC, Jason owned a garage for a while.

Did he? I can't keep track of stuff like that. I remember fixing the bike, the weird gifts, the taking over for Sonny, but damn. When did Jason have time to run a garage? Carly is a full time job, plus he raised Micheal and married Brenda. I'm surprised Jason hasn't imploded or developed a drinking problem of his own. But maybe his hitman killing was his addiction, like Alan was addicted to pills and AJ drank. Jason self destructed by being a killing machine.

Jason ran the bike shop when he got out of the mob after Sonny left Port Charles and give it to him. He and Robin were living together with Michael. Carly would have faking the crazies after shooting Tony in open court.

Omg.... it's that shop? And Ron hasn't made any cheeky Caleb/Livvie references? If I'm not mistaken, that's the shop where Livvie first met Caleb, starting the whole thing. I'm shocked Ron showed restraint, especially when he had ME playing McBain.

So I was scrolling through another site and I read that the wedding is Ric and Nina.....I couldn't find a link or a verifiable source, so I guess take it as a spumor?  It is pretty wtf, but with this show you never know.   Has anyone else has heard this?

I think it came from GH Critical List, and it sounds like the author was just speccing especially with the ... like he/she was just throwing out any name on canvas.

*A surprise wedding. Maybe Spin and Ellie. (Or Maxie and Nathan? Kiki and Morgan? Nik and Hayden? Ric and...Nina?)

Lawd, reading the spoilers make me sooo happy that I dropped this mess last year. Ron actually blocked me in Twitter for calling his ass out for the lazy, awful shit he peddles as a plot. How could the show go from really hitting a stride when Cartini first came on to the turd it is now?! I don't get it!

• Love 4

Lawd, reading the spoilers make me sooo happy that I dropped this mess last year. Ron actually blocked me in Twitter for calling his ass out for the lazy, awful shit he peddles as a plot. How could the show go from really hitting a stride when Cartini first came on to the turd it is now?! I don't get it!

Once Ron found out that he could not continue to write One Life to Live, and he had to give up Mcbain, Starr and Todd, he lost interest in most of GH. Further he developed a very unhealthy attachment to characters like Franco Nina and Dr. O and his obsession with Spencer consumed his good judgement

• Love 8

I found these on a gossip board and I have no idea what/who MT is, but damn it I really want the Kiki one to be true:

From MT
Sabrina feels guilty about her decision. Will she face repercussions from it?

Liz feels guilty about her decision. Will a ghost from a past tragedy return to haunt her?

Morgan lashes out again as his jealousy over golden boy Michael continues to consume him. Will Kiki be a casualty?

A long awaited reunion takes place but what secrets will be unveiled?

Hell hath no fury like fatherhood denied. What will happen after NIV (Ned/Liv) abscond with baby?

Another most unexpected pregnancy?

Ric's been quiet since the reveal. Is he building a panic room?

Hayden faces danger from where she doesn't expect it.

TJ's world is rocked as another secret is revealed.

The mob war heats up, what will this mean for Sonny and Jake?

A storm is brewing. Who lays in its path?

This is a question based on the promos, not a spoiler, but I'm asking in here, because if there are spoilers about this, I've missed or forgotten them, and want spoiled answers.

At the end of today's episode, they previewed tomorrow's episode and/or the live show. One of the later shots is of Sonny opening the door to see Duke. Is that just a misdirection, or is that a real thing?

Morgan lashes out again as his jealousy over golden boy Michael continues to consume him. Will Kiki be a casualty?

"Don't forget, Morgan is the EVUL, but Kiki is TOTALLY innocent and certainly NEVER did anything to pit the brothers against each other!" #eyeroll

• Love 6

"Don't forget, Morgan is the EVUL, but Kiki is TOTALLY innocent and certainly NEVER did anything to pit the brothers against each other!" #eyeroll

As long as she's dead while she's sanctified.

• Love 3

I found these on a gossip board and I have no idea what/who MT is, but damn it I really want the Kiki one to be true:

ulkis, don't tease me this way.

I'm hoping the storm is an epic tornado kind of thing that takes out about 10 characters.

• Love 1

ulkis, don't tease me this way.

I'm hoping the storm is an epic tornado kind of thing that takes out about 10 characters.

*20-30 characters. Or if I'm being greedy I'd say 40. They don't all have to die, some can just leave town.

(edited)

What would be the point? Julian knows he's the father. If Ned and Olivia do marry for that reason, it's not going to make things easier.

The last thing the show needs is yet another idiotic custody battle. If Olivia is trying to keep her kid safe, blasting his parentage all over the news isn't the way to go. Though it would be a good way to get Julian the newspaper publisher back on that track.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

What would be the point? Julian knows he's the father. If Ned and Olivia do marry for that reason, it's not going to make things easier.

The last thing the show needs is yet another idiotic custody battle. If Olivia is trying to keep her kid safe, blasting his parentage all over the news isn't the way to go. Though it would be a good way to get Julian the newspaper publisher back on that track.

Also, Wally, won't be around for any of this to play out. Remember, Craptini don't belive it's important to secure vets for future storylines.

• Love 2