Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

These rumors are killing me.  And I say this as someone who can take or leave Robin, but They BETTER NOT have the audacity to do a tribute to Stone WITHOUT ROBIN there.  I may have lost interest in the Robin character over the years, but Robin and Stone were one of my favorite couples/stories from back in the day.  Doing a NB in honor of Stone when the love of his short life absent is just....wrong.   So they probably will do it.

If I have to wait 6 more damn months for Sam to find out Jake is Jason....I will scream.   NO NO NONONONONONONO.  No.

Edit:  IF they do this Stone tribute, this is the only acceptable list of people that NEED to be there:

Robin, Sonny, Brenda, Mac, Kevin, Felicia, and Lucy.   

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 2

There are also rumors/spoilers about Spencer being the center of the NB as everyone gathers around him to offer support in his recovery from his tragic burns.  I'm loading my gun and setting it next to my TV as I type.

I'm not even going to pretend I wouldn't rather watch the whole town serenade Luke in his hospital bed.  Couldn't we just watch Duke do the old Purina Cat Chow commercial dance instead? 

• Love 8

Does Hayden need a motive aside from money? Let me guess, she's actually the cousin of Alcazar and is in town for revenge.

If the rumors of her staying longer and Lucky returning are true, then there's room for Ron to fuck up a good bit of stuff there.

Robin, Sonny, Brenda, Mac, Kevin, Felicia, and Lucy.   

Add Jagger & Karen (she's dead? la la la la la la la I can't hear you!), and this list works for me. 

• Love 1

Ugh.  So in this interview with Michael Logan, Donna Mills mentions that she's going back to GH to film later this month.  Ugh again, Donna Mills is Donna Mills, but we don't need Magda!

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/1396/donna-mills-queens-of-drama-pop-preview/

Please be for Nina's funeral...please be for Nina's funeral...please be for Nina's funeral...

I'd also accept her sister's funeral.  I'm not unreasonable. 

• Love 17

Rebecca Budig's character. Also known as Greenlee. The woman pretending to be Jake's wife.

Heh. I've been on the barge so long I still have to stop and think, "Huh? Who?," every time is see her character's name here. Valerie, too, if I'm having a Boomer moment.

Ugh, we have seen more of Magda than Mac or Felecia.

In some ways as a Mac & Flea fan I'm glad that they aren't on-screen to be ruined and are instead portrayed as great grandparents/uncle & aunt constantly watching Georgie and/or Emma.

And then I see trash like Nina, Franco, Spencer, and Magda on-screen and it sends me into a rage. I started foaming at the mouth in anger when Freakco walked into the Q manse yesterday. Tracy & Ned need to castrate and then decapitate the rapist seriel killer for even driving past their home.

• Love 7
Sabrina makes a discovery about what happened to Michael and Morgan and Kiki are forced to come clean to Michael.

I hope Sabrina slaps Kiki and I really hope Michael goes off when they tell him the truth and also goes to Dante to have them locked up.

• Love 1

...I honestly kinda forgot Jordan existed until I read those spoilers.

Later, Lulu has a housing recommendation for Valerie.

I like how Lulu is going to suggest a housing option to Valerie that doesn't involve sleeping on a couch in a loft only AFTER she gets jealous of how close she and Dante are getting.  Again, this shit is moving 2 Fast 2 Furious. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I like how Lulu is going to suggest a housing option to Valerie that doesn't involve sleeping on a couch in a loft only AFTER she gets jealous of how close she and Dante are getting.  Again, this shit is moving 2 Fast 2 Furious. 

what can you expect from the writing team that had Kiki declare to Michael, "How can I be happy without youuuu?" two months after she debuted.

• Love 3

Brad gets an unexpected visitor? My heart screams "Britt!" But my mind says it's Felix. Because you know out of the whole damn hospital, only Brad works in the lab.

Damn, I didn't even think about Britt or Felix. I thought they would bring on another character to play someone from Brad's pass. You are probably correct and it's Felix.

• Love 1

Ugh.  So in this interview with Michael Logan, Donna Mills mentions that she's going back to GH to film later this month.  Ugh again, Donna Mills is Donna Mills, but we don't need Magda!

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/1396/donna-mills-queens-of-drama-pop-preview/

We never got an end to Magda's story. She was on her way to her hearing when the Fantastic Four escaped from Pentonville, then nada. And what IS Nina's big secret, I don't recall getting that info. I mentioned this on another board, there are a lot of lose ends with this writing team.

What happened to Max after he was shot by Heather before the Hallowedding? He survived but we never saw him again. What happened to Heather after her attempt to shoot up Nina failed? She's just drugged up in her room at the asylum? What happened to Pip and Milo? Are they still dating? I guess they'll be dusted off for the NB in May. The Felicia Mayor theft is done, that's it? She never finds out she actually won?

Wally Kurth is leaving and he's one of the few actors I like on GH but if the Q family didn't need more members I would be all for not recasting him. If Duke is being killed off, good, there are too many people on this show, they need to start cutting the cast. I'm sad to read rumors that FH might be out too because there are better choices to get rid of than Anna, who is one of the few good guys...get rid of Franco and Nina (I say that as someone that likes them better together than separate but they don't bring much to the show). Let Ava die, I'm so sick of the mob. And then kill off Julian and Sonny, lock Luke up forever and let him retire. Rumors are they are casting more 20-30 year olds to draw in a younger audience, ok, but get rid of some of the baggage first.

• Love 2

More spoilers / rumors from about.com :

Remember the fake Jake in the fake wedding photos with Greenlee? Well, Olivia hires him to work at the Metro Court. ( Possibly the Nurse's Ball. ) 4/20 Carly gets closer to finding Greenlee is a fake, she just needs proof. She won't stop till she gets it.

4/21 Nik knows he slept with Greenlee and that has trouble all over it. 4/22 Spinelli pleads with Sam to help him win over Maxie. Sloane pressures Jake for more information on the Jerome organization. 4/23 Moar mob battles. 4/24 Nathan goes to NYC. His site seeing might include Ava. Greenlee flips out, and Jake has to calm her down.

From gh happenings :

Nik has to explain to Sam why Spencer had Jason's ring. It's the truth, but not the truth. (I guess just enough to cover his ass?)

I like how Lulu is going to suggest a housing option to Valerie that doesn't involve sleeping on a couch in a loft only AFTER she gets jealous of how close she and Dante are getting.  Again, this shit is moving 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Valerie shouldn't be staying with Dante and Lulu in the first place. They have a studio apartment. Hello, plot point!

Brad gets an unexpected visitor? My heart screams "Britt!" But my mind says it's Felix.

Is Felix really so unexpected? They both work at GH, so their paths are bound to cross occasionally. I agree it's more likely to be Ellie.

Nik knows he slept with Greenlee and that has trouble all over it.

LOL. Oh, Nik. Maybe let the big head take the lead on thinking for a change, huh? (And what a bizarrely written first part.)

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
4/21 Nik knows he slept with Greenlee and that has trouble all over it.

I don't get what whoever originally wrote the spoiler on about.com was going for here.  Nik "knows he slept with Greenlee"?  Well, yeah.  He was there.  And he knew she was a big ass fake before sleeping with her, so it's not like he finds out after sleeping with her that she's the chick who's in town pretending to be Jake's wife.  

• Love 7

My guess is that obviously at the Nurse's Ball it's going to come out that Greenlee isn't Jake's wife, so to save her ass or rather paycheck (since Ric said he was paying her in installments ), she'll threaten to say she slept with Nik. She's obviously figured he has money if he's from family that can hire a fake wife. Shrug. If I have to take a new bedwarmer for Nik, I'll take Greenlee. It's kinda karma that he gets blackmailed after what he did to Britt and for sleeping with his brother's wife. And it's better than SWSNBN. If it happens.

I'm going to lol so hard if it's actually Sonny's dad that returns at the Nurse's Ball for some big Corinthos family moment.

And his name is not "pretty badass." Valerie, WTF?

Pretty Badass is more of a badass name than Rocco is.

Brownstone? Carly's?  Floating Rib (or wherever Nathan is)?  The old Spencer house?

Ned decides to confess his feelings to Olivia

Indigestion?  Hasn't he already copped to liking her before?  Isn't his being the baby daddy enough of a declaration?

I just read a super lame sauce RUMOR that Ellie and Nathan go to the Nurses' Ball together to try and make Spinelli and Maxie jealous.  That's such a juvenile plan...probably because it's the same plan Spencer and Joss had...and Rafe and Taylor before them.

• Love 8

Not to mention that's how Olivia got pregnant, trying to make Ned and Alexis jealous by being with Julian at the NYE party.

Good god. Can't anyone on this fakakta show act more mature than a 10-year-old?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7

I just read a super lame sauce RUMOR that Ellie and Nathan go to the Nurses' Ball together to try and make Spinelli and Maxie jealous. That's such a juvenile plan...probably because it's the same plan Spencer and Joss had...and Rafe and Taylor before them.

Nathan & Ellie need to forget those immature losers and have hot animal sex.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 9

Not to mention that's how Olivia got pregnant, trying to make Ned and Alexis jealous by being with Julian at the NYE party.

The head writer can't even do that.

• Love 8

I think we need to start some at least somewhat believable spoilers and rumors and start circulating them on Twitter. Stuff like:

Hayden is really Emily

Morgan gets violent with Kiki

Ric and Carly team-up against a common enemy

• Love 6

Or Morgan does something dumb, no one is shocked.

Everyone gives Micheal an Intervention.

Hayden's secret is that she's a hoarder, which helps her connect with Spencer because he's a hoarder too.

Micheal is lonely and gets a pet because his family sucks and he has no friends.

• Love 4

Spinelli pleads with Sam to help him win over Maxie. 

We all know, Spinelli and Maxie included, that he hasn't won her over incontrovertibly, but at least Maxie is paying lip service to his having done so at the current time.  So what's setting off his passive-aggressive meter this time?

Emma did!  When she refused to give in to Spencer's insecurities and promise to be his bestest, truest love for the rest of their lives!  She should give lessons.  

I just read a super lame sauce RUMOR that Ellie and Nathan go to the Nurses' Ball together to try and make Spinelli and Maxie jealous.

Like consciously I know this is stupid and will suck, but I'm looking forward to it. I love me some fake dating. On the show in my head it will lead to them realizing Maxie and Spinelli are THE WORST and then falling in love.

• Love 6