Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's ME playing it so expect lots of bored looks to the ceiling, sighing, and hair tossing.

ETA: Micheal knowing AJ did not kill Connie works because it gets the ball rolling. You know he's going to run to Anna with that or at least Dante. And Dante is already mad at Papa Orangello.

Edited by Grrpants09
(edited)

All those spoilers lead me to believe the car that killed shamwow was registered to Silas.

That makes sense.  Rafe wouldn't have his own car and there'll be some six-second angst for Sam that Silas might have been the one who did it.

I don't understand why Patrick would even hesitate to expose Rafe here.  I mean, Sam is his friend, but he owes Silas and Rafe zilch.  Or are we gonna get a callback to Patrick's six-second drug addiction and he'll UNDERSTAND what Rafe is going through?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I don't understand why Patrick would even hesitate to expose Rafe here.  I mean, Sam is his friend, but he owes Silas and Rafe zilch.  Or are we gonna get a callback to Patrick's six-second drug addiction and he'll UNDERSTAND what Rafe is going through?

I'm guessing he'll be understanding about the drug use, yet still want Rafe to face consequences for killing Shamwow.  Silas will want Rafe to get treatment, but Patrick may want at least some jail time which puts Sam in the middle.

(edited)

I'm actually interested in seeing a Patrick/Silas matchup. More than likely it won't live up to my expectation. When given material JT can bring the anger & rage. ME will just sigh, stick his nose in the air & be dismissive.

I just see them getting into a silent staring contest.  They will each pout their lip out, nod, shake their head turn and walk away.

Argo and Dr. Lumpa Clay angst would be like a slient movie.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Cattitude
(edited)

Ugh. Of all these characters, Rafe is the most interesting and legacy, but needs to be recast.

imo, Rafe isn't legacy. Grandma (or, great-grandma for him, right?) Barrington was a minor character on GH as far as I've heard.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
(edited)

Were there multiple Barringtons or just Allison's grandmother?  I know Allison herself didn't show up until "Port Charles".

Promo for next week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xWLOYlqd4

Oh look, it looks like Nina is threatening Rafe to keep quiet about her being able to walk.  What a shozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

But I must also be going soft because, awwww, cute Britt/Nik/Spencer watching of fireworks!  It's actually a nice touch that they have a sweet moment all together on the 4th of July since that's when Nik and Britt met last year.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Were there multiple Barringtons or just Allison's grandmother?  I know Allison herself didn't show up until "Port Charles".

Mrs. Amanda Barrington was the only one who showed up whenever there were board meetings at the hospital. Oh and when she, along with other wealthy elderly matrons were being blackmailed. Can't remember if it was Callahan's dude or Barry Williams' blackmailing character.  I know for a short while, there was this blonde dude with a goatee, who was her nephew? An arrogant jerk of a doctor, but I only recall seeing him, maybe two or three times. Never part of any major storyline.

And add me to not thinking that Rafe is any party of any legacy character.

Spoilers from about.com. Take with a grain of salt. Also, we seem to be in for a boring summer. Yawn.

Franco gives Spencer advice about Emma. Old spoilers said he advised Joss. Now it's Spencer.

Franco goes to tell Micheal about AJ, but he may not actually do it.

Lulu gets info on her ability to carry the embryo.

Rafe learns something out about Nina. Maybe that she can walk.

Special Kitty and Maxie get into a "I hope Levi doesn't walk in" kind of situation.

Molly is in danger from Fluke.

Expect Kailey in the next 2 weeks. She reminds Nik of Katherine Bell.

Spencer insists that Luke has nefarious plans for Sonny.

From GH Happenings:

Special Kitty and Emma and that blonde boy I posted about and Spencer. Who is this kid?!

Dr O and Victor- just a pic.

Pic of them shooting at Sam and Dante at Sonny's plaza

Delia will be staying at Sonny's house.

Nina makes a deal with Rafe.

Handcuffs and fireworks for two residents? One, the girl is wearing a blue hoodie. Guy has dark arm hair.

Ava and Delia need to figure out what to do with the recording.

Pat is in a difficult position.

Pat/Silas showdown coming up.

Levi warns Special Kitty to not reveal something about his visa

Levi warns Nathan to keep quiet about his visa?  Why on earth would Nathan oblige Levi of anything, assuming he does keep quiet that is?

The Barringtons were enough of a part of the firmament in Port Charles even going into the late '90s and early 2000s - constantly referenced, especially after PC took off - that I count Rafe as something reasonably related to the fabric of the town that is worth developing. I have no interest in the character without another actor and a completely different storyline, however. I suspect they'll just kill him instead.

The Barringtons were enough of a part of the firmament in Port Charles even going into the late '90s and early 2000s - constantly referenced, especially after PC took off - that I count Rafe as something reasonably related to the fabric of the town that is worth developing. I have no interest in the character without another actor and a completely different storyline, however. I suspect they'll just kill him instead.

Honestly, even then, I don't hold it against Ron for killing him off if that's what happened. I don't think any other head writer would even think to bring back Caleb and Alison's child, and even then, Ron only did it for the Easton connection.

(edited)

Honestly, even then, I don't hold it against Ron for killing him off if that's what happened. I don't think any other head writer would even think to bring back Caleb and Alison's child, and even then, Ron only did it for the Easton connection.

I blame him. I didn't care when he killed off other pointless cute white guys he and Frank enjoyed and forced on the audience, like Trey and Ford. Rafe may be a boring character played by a lame actor, but he didn't have to be. However obscure, Caleb and Alison's kid was a goldmine for story and he just burned through it in the most haphazard, slipshod way (and I'm someone who was down for a quasi-supernatural story) and then discarded it - bring us another cute white kid! That's a waste of potential.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

I blame him. I didn't care when he killed off other pointless cute white guys he and Frank enjoyed and forced on the audience, like Trey and Ford. Rafe may be a boring character played by a lame actor, but he didn't have to be. However obscure, Caleb and Alison's kid was a goldmine for story and he just burned through it in the most haphazard, slipshod way (and I'm someone who was down for a quasi-supernatural story) and then discarded it - bring us another cute white kid! That's a waste of potential.

Yes!!!! That is exactly what I mean. I want to high five you now.

something else occurred to me. Maxie married Matt to keep him out of jail, so who will perform the phoney wedding this time.Lucy? Levi is working for someone. Tracy comes to mind. They have had trouble on the docks before jenny comes to mind.

I just can't see Levi as Sly. Sly was a nice kid and far from the jerk that Levi is. While Jenny was an environmentalist I am not seeing her and Paul raising Sly after Bill's death to be a moron.

Further I still do no by Fluke as Bill. Bill has no reason to hate Sonny and Fluke is all about the Sonny hate. And there was Fluke's very cryptic reference to Woody (Deke Woods). I am holding to Fluke being Damien Smith.

As to Levi, hopefully he is no body but an annoying twit. My worst nightmare is that he is the son of Mac and Miranda

There are rumors that Levi is actually Sly Eckert and will tie into the FauxLuke storyline when FauxLuke is revealed to be Bill.

Please NO. I loved little Sly ,him and Lucky were actually fun to watch. Levi is an obnoxious scumbag. I also read somewhere Sly could be returning. Re-Ron going to go back to Sly sees his father killed AGAIN. Sounds like him. Copy ,copy , copy. Re-Ron is suppose to have a real law degree, didn't he ever read in the law books Plagerism  is against the law>?

• Love 1

There are rumors that Levi is actually Sly Eckert and will tie into the FauxLuke storyline when FauxLuke is revealed to be Bill.

Jesus H Christ... This sort of awfulness is right up Ron "I love honoring shitty history!" Carlivati's alley. 

I think Fluke is Trevor Lansing.  Trevor has hated Sonny since he was 5years old when Sonny pushed his pregnant mother down the stairs and she almost lost Rick.  Trevor told her she had to choose between him and their baby or demon child Sonny.   Adela choose Sonny and gave Rick to Trevor to raise.  Trevor has always loathed Sonny for that.  One of Trevor's best lines was "Sonny is a mad dog and should be put down."  Trevor was right.            

• Love 1

Luke got stuck with that dullard Ethan; it's apt that FauxLuke gets stuck with that dullard Levi. Looks like TG has a soft spot for younger Australian men. Ew. Sorry.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ya'll need to stop putting it out there in the universe that the Dunkelmonkey is related to ANYONE. ugh

lalalalalala sticks fingers in ears.

I hope this plot point gets wacked....the sooner the better. I'm for a good car bomb or serial killer victim, heck even just The Nina running him over in her wheelchair.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

I think Fluke is Trevor Lansing.  Trevor has hated Sonny since he was 5years old when Sonny pushed his pregnant mother down the stairs and she almost lost Rick.  Trevor told her she had to choose between him and their baby or demon child Sonny.   Adela choose Sonny and gave Rick to Trevor to raise.  Trevor has always loathed Sonny for that.  One of Trevor's best lines was "Sonny is a mad dog and should be put down."  Trevor was right.            

That is an interesting theory, particularly because it would tie in Ric more potentially, given their past association.

If he's related to Mac somehow, it won't make him any more viable or secure as a character. Now, if he were related to Obrecht . . . 

Yep.  If you want to be secure in current day GH, you need to be part of Ron's new obsession - the Obrecht family. 

• Love 1
(edited)

IIRC an incognito Sly casting call went out after Levi, though my memory may be muddled. It also heavily implied, at least in its vague capsule description, that Sly had no idea his father could be alive.

It also must be said that the way to make me care more about this Fluke story would be to not only have more of Geary and less of his long absences, less of Tracy being a complete fool - but also Laura. Because Laura would see through this guy immediately, and that is something that would get people to watch.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

If Fluke is Bill Eckert, that would be so anti-climactic and snooze worthy.  Whoever he is, I'd like him to get about the business of punishing Sonny because, so far, he's done nothing.  Flooding the streets of PC with drugs does nothing to Sonny.  So very, very anti-climactic...  I'd like to see someone punish Sonny.  Just once.

I hope Levi is not tied to any legacy characters in any way, shape or form because that increases the likelihood of him sticking around.  I want him gone.

If Fluke is Bill Eckert, that would be so anti-climactic and snooze worthy.

I so agree. And that statement means on the one hand that Ron will surely take this easy way out. On the other FonDuke turning into Fasion was awesome and handled well. The problem with this storyline is that it is not centering on Luke. I know AG has said he likes this story because he gets to be dark, and I can understand an actor wanting that, but at some point Luke is going to need to be the hero of this tale. Even if this is a throwback to the "Luke on the run" days, where everyone thinks he is the mastermind behind this and he has to prove his innocence. It would be better if Laura or Lucky or Ethan or Robert could be there to help but I am not adverse to some out of know where help from say Scott. And giving KS and AG one last big go round working together would be a nice touch on the part of the show.

In any event the Fluke story is falling flat because it is a "Sonny/Ric" tale and not a "Luke" tale or even a "Luke/Sonny" tale and there is no denying that back in the day AG and MB were good together. The shoot out at the Spencer house was one of the best done soap shoot outs ever IMHO, because you could believe that these two very flawed men still has each others backs and still cared deeply about the woman and children in the house.

When has Ron ever made the victim in this situation the hero of his own tale?  He didn't do it with Todd, he didn't do it with Robin, and, especially with TG loving playing Fluke, he ain't gonna do it with Luke.

(edited)
(cable guide spoilers)
7/14

General Hospital

(Episode #13095)

Maxie is determined to find out who alerted immigration about Levi; Olivia is excited about becoming a grandmother.

Why is the latter a spoiler? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? SHE JUST BECAME A GRANDMOTHER YESTERDAY

If the first part of that leads to a wedding/engagement this it'll be the billionth insta-wedding/engagement that Ron has had. Let's see:

Trey/Kristina

Nikolas/Britt

Morgan/Kiki

Sonny/ConKate

so Tracy and FakeLuke count?

Sabrina/Patrick

ETA: I forgot Maxie had a plot point wedding to Matt not long after Ron first started. Honestly,it's hard to remember Matt existed.

Edited by ulkis