Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Budig?? Is she airing next week?

Yeah she said she was airing March 20

Spinelli would confide in Sonny, because he's an oblivious idiot who doesn't realize/care Sonny hates him. I don't think Sonny is gonna do much actual confiding. I don't they're gonna, like, be all chummy in a normal way.

• Love 1

I watched a lot of Spinelli's stuff on YouTube (because I stopped watching during the Guza years and didn't come back until the build up to the 50th). Did Sonny really hate Spin, or did Spin just drive him crazy? Either way, I'll hold out hope this "confides" storyline means they commiserate about Jason's "death."

• Love 1

If they're "confiding" in each other, it sounds like Ron has fucked up another historical issue on this show. What a shock.

They're probably just going to talk about Jakeson

Heh. jinx.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

I watched a lot of Spinelli's stuff on YouTube (because I stopped watching during the Guza years and didn't come back until the build up to the 50th). Did Sonny really hate Spin, or did Spin just drive him crazy? Either way, I'll hold out hope this "confides" storyline means they commiserate about Jason's "death."

The latter, yeah, he didn't, like, have a blood feud with him or anything. but he doesn't like him at ALL, like he doesn't want to be around him lol. Maybe Sonny's best line ever once was, when he found Spinelli in his living room:

"What is this . . . creature doing here." He said it so wearily, it was funny.

Kirsten Storms  tweeted this yesterday:

Reading my script for tomorrow and there is a twist I did not see coming! This is gonna be gooood... #GH

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

If anything, it should be Micheal tearing into Duke for being involved with the cover up of Real AJ's murder at all. AJ gave unemployed mobster Duke a legit job at ELQ when no one would. He was the only one to give him a chance. And how did Duke thank him? Literally, Sonny tells him "I murdered AJ" then he says "Oh well I'll cover for you." I've been wanting Micheal to kick him in the bagpipes, so bring it Duke.

• Love 10

I hope she brings up the fact she already apologized to Ava, and Ava accepted her remorse & apology. Then maybe she could ask Kiki what the fuck her mom would think about her siding with the man who repeatedly tried to kill her.

For what I hear she did BOO Sabrina

Kirsten Storms  tweeted this yesterday:

Reading my script for tomorrow and there is a twist I did not see coming! This is gonna be gooood... #GH

Maybe Georgie really isn't Spin's? I know, but leave me to my happy delusions!

• Love 5

I don't trust KSt. It's probs something dumb. 'Cause when I think of "twist I did not see coming," I think of Jake isn't Jason, Patrick has been brainwashed for over a year, everything having to do with Franco and Nina has been Spencer's dream...

Too bad the actors who think stuff is "gonna be good" don't watch the show and see the final product that's foisted on the viewers.

Wonder if they're going to have the actor who's been cast to play young Luke  perm his hair.  LOL

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 4

Shut the fuck up and choke on a bran muffin.

Omggg. I just choked on my drink. You totes feel about Liz the way I feel about Patrick. Because it makes me so rage-y that this douche is going to be "bonding" with Danny like he's his father when we all know where he hoped his real daddy ended up. I mean, this GUY.

Because it makes me so rage-y that this douche is going to be "bonding" with Danny like he's his father when we all know where he hoped his real daddy ended up. I mean, this GUY.

Patrick is a dumbass, and it sucks that he can be bothered with Sam's spawn but can't remember Emma from a lineup, BUT...I TOTALLY side with him regarding Jason. He was/is a mobster and killed folks for a living and looked constipated when doing it. And since Sam now knows (as far as Patrick knowing he was alive before) and was mad for 3 seconds...well, there you go. It's on her as much as Patrick since she married Criminal Douche and is still willing to date Doctor Douche knowing he was never a fan of her killing machine hubby.

• Love 5

Sam has NO idea what Patrick's feelings are about Jason (recent feelings, I mean)...or anything really. Their relationship isn't based in any type of reality.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
Cameron is upset and confesses to him mother about what happened the night of the fire.
With uncertainty whether or not his scars might be permanent, Spencer is in a melancholy. The young prince is determined to find out who is responsible for what happened at his party. Will he learn who started the fire?

I fucking knew it.  It was an ACCIDENT, but the show's going to try and play it like Cameron hurt Spencer on purpose because he's a jealous weenie and Spencer is super cool.  What bullshit.

Meanwhile, Duke and Lucy discuss how to proceed with their relationship. Is romance in the cards for the devious duo?

"Devious duo"?  I'm sorry, I didn't realize Lucy was a mob boss.  And, of course, this again took place solely off-screen.  Lucy getting saddled with this awful version of Duke makes my heart hurt.

Meanwhile, Sabrina overhears Rosalie sharing some ELQ information with someone on the phone.

Hey, Rosalie still exists.  And Princess Sabrina needs to save Michael from her.  Blech.

• Love 2

Because it makes me so rage-y that this douche is going to be "bonding" with Danny like he's his father when we all know where he hoped his real daddy ended up. I mean, this GUY.

I'm assuming this "bonding" will consist of four 30 second scenes where Patrick talks about Sam and Danny eats cheerios. Patrick can't waste time bonding with Danny (or Emma) when he has to go listen to that girl talk about her stupid relationship problems for the 324th time.

Hey, Rosalie still exists.

Yet another useless piece of garbage allowed to walk around town because Helena can't be bothered to slit any throats.

Edited by LeftPhalange

And why is it all about Patrick bonding with Danny?  Has Sam even had a scene that Emma was in since she started dating Patrick?

Bc the story is from Sam's POV. It's the same reason they're always at Sam's and Patrick's home is goners.

• Love 1

Sam has NO idea what Patrick's feelings are about Jason (recent feelings, I mean)...or anything really. Their relationship isn't based in any type of reality.

Sam's no brain trust, but she and Jason lived in the same town as Patrick and Robin for many years before the annual Robin Kidnapping Follies started. If Sam doesn't know Patrick hated Jason, she must be a human amoeba with no discernible brain activity.

But I will agree that puddles have more depth than this "relationship" does.

• Love 3
Morgan and Kiki come up with a plot to take down Michael.

LMFAO! Really? Morgan and Kiki are going to take down Michael? Are these two new characters who just happen to share the same names, because the two currently on screen can barely take down a message.

Seriously?

• Love 12

What will Morgan and Kiki do? Tie his shoelaces together? Egg his car?

"Judge, we met because my mom and uncle set out to seduce Morgan into online gambling and get heavy debts. This is because his father is alleged mob boss Sonny Corinthos. My mom lied for years that I was a Quartermaine. Morgan's half brother is a Quartermaine. I pranced around in a towel around him. By the time we learned otherwise, Morgan tricked me into marriage. I dumped Morgan on our wedding night. He then banged my mom. He thought he fathered my sister. But Sonny did. My mom killed Sonny's um lady friend Connie. Sonny killed Micheal's dad, AJ. Ugh, he needs to get over it. Oh um jobs? No. We don't have those. College? Who has time for that? Um... Judge? Judge? "

Yes, please Morgan and Kiki, go for it.

• Love 11

And why is it all about Patrick bonding with Danny?  Has Sam even had a scene that Emma was in since she started dating Patrick?

Emma and Sam shared scenes on Thanksgiving and talked for a whole five seconds. They are totally besties now.

• Love 2

LMFAO! Really? Morgan and Kiki are going to take down Michael? Are these two new characters who just happen to share the same names, because the two currently on screen can barely take down a message.

Seriously?

Please how much you wanna bet Uncle Julian and Daddy Sonny will help them against Big Bad Micheal? That meanie who's still mad cause his bio dad was murdered by Adopted Dad and he can't get over that Adopted Dad Bio Mom Brother and Girlfriend covered it up. It's cool Sonny almost Killed Ava who both say they love. Micheal is way worse than Mobsters. I hope it backfires like Kiki sees Micheal being awesome with Avery and(Gag) starts refalling in love with him

• Love 4

With uncertainty whether or not his scars might be permanent, Spencer is in a melancholy. The young prince is determined to find out who is responsible for what happened at his party. Will he learn who started the fire?

In a melancholy?  What's that look like?  I bet it's grey.   Who started the fire is the person who thought open flame candles at a 10 year old's party was a good idea.  Who also thought leaving 2 10 year olds unsupervised was a good idea. 

• Love 10

In a melancholy? What's that look like? I bet it's grey. Who started the fire is the person who thought open flame candles at a 10 year old's party was a good idea. Who also thought leaving 2 10 year olds unsupervised was a good idea.

I was coming to post this exact thing. Numerous open flame candles at a kiddie birthday party was insane therefore it's Nik's fault.

• Love 5

Sam under Ron's pen thought that Jason dropped everything for Robin and told Alexis that she always wondered if Patrick felt that Robin put him first. She knows nothing. LOL.

And that's the biggest PILE OF BULLSHIT that that fuckwit and/or his minions wrote. Jason dropped everything for That SheBeastCUJO.  Just what did Jason ever do for Robin after Sam was in the picture? Show up at her hospital bed when she'd burned her leg, and she told him about Lisa. All for five minutes. Robin, on the other hand? Left France, operated on his stupid brain so he got back all his memories; sacrificed her life (or so we thought) to save, yet again, Jason's worthless hide because of the tumah in his head.  Oh, but we're talking about how Jason dropped  EVERYTHING for Robin, when even though they all lived in the same town, they weren't in each other's orbit.  Sorry guys, I can't think of a bloody thing.

With regards to Robin, Sam can just STFU.

• Love 8

Eh, more plot point writing by Ron. Sam was fine with Robin whether or not she and Jason were together. I swear Ron pulls shit out of his ass (literally), slaps it down on a piece of paper and tells his writers "make it work". Thus we have the shitshow we currently see.

• Love 9

I see they're still trying to make Rosalie happen.  She's such a useless character.

Look at everybody trying to come for Michael since he's the Big Bad and all.  Please.  Morgan and Kiki plotting to take him down is just laughable.  There isn't a brain cell between either one of them.

• Love 1

And that's the biggest PILE OF BULLSHIT that that fuckwit and/or his minions wrote. Jason dropped everything for That SheBeastCUJO. Just what did Jason ever do for Robin after Sam was in the picture? Show up at her hospital bed when she'd burned her leg, and she told him about Lisa. All for five minutes. Robin, on the other hand? Left France, operated on his stupid brain so he got back all his memories; sacrificed her life (or so we thought) to save, yet again, Jason's worthless hide because of the tumah in his head. Oh, but we're talking about how Jason dropped EVERYTHING for Robin, when even though they all lived in the same town, they weren't in each other's orbit. Sorry guys, I can't think of a bloody thing.

With regards to Robin, Sam can just STFU.

And this is my point about how Sam is written by Ron. She doesn't know a thing about Robin or Robin/Jason or Robin/Patrick or Patrick's more recent feelings about Jason and Robin leaving, etc. Sam and Patrick don't actually have these real conversations that most couples on soaps have. All Ron writes are specific "points" (like, ooh, look at this .02 second scene of Patrick and Danny bonding!) so when Jason is revealed, he can be like, "Look! Sam and Patrick are a ~family~ now!"

And it's like....umm, you didn't actually show any of that, but keep on truckin', my friend.

• Love 3

I see they're still trying to make Rosalie happen.

I actually think they're burning Rosalie in their efforts to, once again, make Sabrina happen.  Princess Sabrina will expose her evil schemes and win the heart of the man she babysits for.  Sound familiar?

• Love 6

I don't know if there's much of Rosalie to burn. She helped creepy Nina with her schemes. She helped Nina kidnap Avery. I mean she was/is pretty much a dayplayer. I mean, could she have been a character with potential, sure. But so could have Franco's awesome lawyer.

• Love 3
I mean she was/is pretty much a dayplayer.

Totally. She made snarky comments that were amusing for a while, but then I wanted her to just STFU and beat Nina to death with the wheelchair. Rosalie disappears for weeks with no mention of her by anyone. Does anyone care at this point what her sekrit is? Why should we care when it's been so poorly handled? 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Totally. She made snarky comments that were amusing for a while, but then I wanted her to just STFU and beat Nina to death with the wheelchair. Rosalie disappears for weeks with no mention of her by anyone. Does anyone care at this point what her sekrit is? Why should we care when it's been so poorly handled? 

Who was it you used to say "WE NEVER CARED" about dubbel zout? Nina? heh.

ulkis and dubbel zout, your points about Rosalie are totally spot-on.  I was just saying I don't think the show cares about making Rosalie happen anymore, she'll be a plot point in the Michael/Sabrina romance and then adios.

The moment they revealed her as a fake nurse, the writing was on the wall. They could have left her as a real nurse and used her for the clinic down the line, expanding her role away from Nina and allowing her to make ties onto the canvas independently, possibly being a real contender in the Sabrina/Michael/Rosalie ring. 

Either way, I have wanted her gone ever since she showed up with Nina. I care about her "secret" about as much as I care about who Nathan's father is: 0%.

• Love 1

Ah, gotchya. I don't know, it's weird. I don't know if they were ever going to try. She and Morgan were flirting for two seconds and then Nina ordered her to go after Michael and it's like they totally forgot the whole Morgan angle. Maybe they knew KA was leaving earlier and changed directions?

They waste so much awesome potential and use so much bullshit.

Ron loves history? Get Sean Moyihan as Franco's day lawyer. That shit would have been awesome. Make or hint at Jordan being Keesha. Let Rosalie be a nurse. The show is General Hospital.

Instead we get Peter Harrell.

• Love 2