Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Are we going to find out that Georgie really is a Lante baby after all?  Because the majority of the times when a soap does a sick baby story line, it's to reveal some unknown biological connection that either characters or characters and audience were not aware of yet.  

Unless they're going to kill Spencer and donate some organ to Georgie?  

• Love 2

Considering she's being played by Harper Barash, I think you gotta give up that dream KerleyQ. ;) Maybe her father is really Milo or something though. Talk about a total 180 - going from no-chin dad to mega-chin dad.

But we can keep on dreaming this dream!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Considering she's being played by Harper Barash, I think you gotta give up that dream KerleyQ. ;) Maybe her father is really Milo or something though. Talk about a total 180 - going from no-chin dad to mega-chin dad.

But we can keep on dreaming this dream!

At this point, I don't want that baby to be a Lante baby, because I do not need to see Maxie vs. Lulu custody battle round two.  It was terrible enough the first time. I'd be all for finding out that the poor girl has a different father, though.  (Provided it's not Dante or Stavros.) 

• Love 1

Are we going to find out that Georgie really is a Lante baby after all?  Because the majority of the times when a soap does a sick baby story line, it's to reveal some unknown biological connection that either characters or characters and audience were not aware of yet. 

I think this is a straight up history rehash, with Maxie playing the role of Felicia, Nathan the role of Mac, Spinelli the role of Frisco, blah blah blah.

And naturally, Mac and Felicia will probably be off-screen for the duration.  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
I think this is a straight up history rehash, with Maxie playing the role of Felicia, Nathan the role of Mac, Spinelli the role of Frisco, blah blah blah.

. . .

. . . 

. . .

What if they ask Ryan Paevey to try to cry

well, he's close with Harper so maybe that'll help inspire him.

Edited by ulkis

I think this is a straight up history rehash, with Maxie playing the role of Felicia, Nathan the role of Mac, Spinelli the role of Frisco, blah blah blah.

... Oh right, "We love history!" - RC and FV. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 2

I would be so all over this idea, it isn't even funny.

Even better if they sacrifice Spencer's body to the hellmouth or something and it brings Georgie #1 back!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Isn't Rosalie's secret that she's another one of Helena's minions?

I thought it had something to do with who her father is. 

I like Rosalie.  Better than Sabrina or Kiki, if that's Michael's choices.

And Ivy, please.  Actress is so bland.  Even if she's just a plot point, I could get into it if she was interesting. but she's not.

The minute Bradford re-signed I knew they were going to do some fucking health story with that fucking baby. Goddamnit. Stop redoing the old shit.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11

So instead of treating the baby in Portland and have her mother fly out there, they're going to bring a critically ill baby to PC?

Maybe Ellie is at a conference so Spinelli brings Georgie to see Maxie…and while in PC, they realize the baby is sick.

How about Spin and Ellie come back to PC because they're homesick and want to raise George together with Maxie? I guess that's just too easy.

Nothing can ever be easy on this show. 

What did we think of Sabrina's dress and Johnny's Baba Booey shoutout? 

I thought it had something to do with who her father is. 

I like Rosalie.  Better than Sabrina or Kiki, if that's Michael's choices.

And Ivy, please.  Actress is so bland.  Even if she's just a plot point, I could get into it if she was interesting. but she's not.

I find all three characters useless.Whats the point of Ivy anyways lol.

• Love 2

I think this is a straight up history rehash, with Maxie playing the role of Felicia, Nathan the role of Mac, Spinelli the role of Frisco, blah blah blah.

And naturally, Mac and Felicia will probably be off-screen for the duration.  Ugh.

Who's BJ in this broke down scenario? Rocco? Avery? Lord. Can't these kids just stay in the background and be cute every once in a while? I'm so tired.....

The minute Bradford re-signed I knew they were going to do some fucking health story with that fucking baby. Goddamnit. Stop redoing the old shit.

I actually thought the sick baby would be Avery, leading into a paternity switch story. Guess I was wrong.

Who's BJ in this broke down scenario? Rocco? Avery? Lord. Can't these kids just stay in the background and be cute every once in a while? I'm so tired.....

THey really need to stop redoing the maxie/BJ story anyone notice how most soaps now days when they want to kill off a kid they will give another kid sick and need some  type of transplant? 

I'm not sure it'd even get to the BJ part of the story.  Wasn't the whole thing with Maxie's heart that Felicia was with Mac, but that the crisis bonded her and Frisco?  I could see the same thing happening here.  Maxie and Spinelli get closer as they care for sick Georgie, leaving Nathan on the sidelines.

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-9-2015-edition/

Sonny is shocked by the latest turn of events, which cause Michael to be furious.

Thankfully, it sounds like Michael is NOT happy about Sonny being pardoned.  

Later, they [Morgan and Kiki] receive a unexpected visitor. Kiki quickly unravels what someone’s intentions are regarding baby Avery. Realizing how much she has grown attached to her little sister, she is worries about Avery’s future and meets with Alexis to get some legal guidance.

But ugh, it sounds like we are gearing up for some kind of Sonny/Kiki custody fight.  Kill me now.

This makes me cautiously optimistic.  I want the rift between Michael and Sonny to be permanent, and for Michael to be a thorn in Sonny's side for the rest of the greasy little moobster's miserable days.

But ugh, it sounds like we are gearing up for some kind of Sonny/Kiki custody fight.  Kill me now.

Kiki better watch out.  We all know how Sonny resolves custody fights.  There's a meathook in her future.

Other spoilers:

Julian encourages Lucas to take a risk on love.

I like this spoiler.  Glad to see that GH is committed to developing the father/son bond between the characters.*

Carly tries to get Michael to drop his latest attempt to bring down Sonny.

And hopefully a.) She fails miserably, and b.) Michael is successful.

* - Now if they could just commit to developing father/daughter bond between Julian and Sam...

• Love 3

I'm not sure it'd even get to the BJ part of the story.  Wasn't the whole thing with Maxie's heart that Felicia was with Mac, but that the crisis bonded her and Frisco?  I could see the same thing happening here.  Maxie and Spinelli get closer as they care for sick Georgie, leaving Nathan on the sidelines.

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/02/general-hospital-spoilers-february-9-2015-edition/

But ugh, it sounds like we are gearing up for some kind of Sonny/Kiki custody fight.  Kill me now.

I can't believe I'm saying this but kiki would probally be the better choice.After all look at how sonny treats his kids.I feel dirty defending Kiki lol.

• Love 5

At least Avery wouldn't have to worry about being shot if she is in Kiki's care.

Personally, I do think the kid would be better off with Morgan and Kiki then Sonny or Ava.  I can at least see them putting her first then the other two.  

At least those spoilers say that Michael is trying to bring Sonny down so he's not all rah rah Sonny yet.  But ugh to Carly continuing to fight on Sonny's behalf.  She really is hard headed.

• Love 2

At least Avery wouldn't have to worry about being shot if she is in Kiki's care.

Personally, I do think the kid would be better off with Morgan and Kiki then Sonny or Ava. I can at least see them putting her first then the other two.

At least those spoilers say that Michael is trying to bring Sonny down so he's not all rah rah Sonny yet. But ugh to Carly continuing to fight on Sonny's behalf. She really is hard headed.

Can't wait till Brenda comes sniffing around

(Not an actual spoiler, just something that eventually happens in th GH universe)

I can't even believe Sonny wants to take Avery away from Kiki. He should be grateful. I don't get why GH thinks that kind of possessive love is appealing.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I don't care if Michael sides with the devil himself over Sonny.

It goes to show how very done he is with Sonny.

I'll take the occasional falters as long as he holds on to the anger.

PS - In all honesty, I might like Kiki with the new recast. My problem with the character had a lot to do with KA.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 5

My problem with Kiki had to do with the writing for the character.  While KA isn't the best actress    Maybe a recast will give the character some better development although I doubt it since RC pretty much said character development is boring.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 2

Carly is still cold toward Sonny

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! [/sheila Brovlaski]

When has Carly been cold to Sonny? She has been his biggest cheerleader since forever (with a brief break after Michael went into his coma).

From my read of the spoilers I think what happens that makes Michael mad is Sonny somehow getting out of prison. I didn't get so much a custody thing from it as Sonny being free to me that would really chap Michael.

• Love 1

I just don't see how Kiki can even expect to get Avery over her own father if her mother is dead. I mean she has no home or job. And it would look bad on Michael to try and help Kiki keep a child from her natural parent when that is his big issue with Sonny.

I've never felt doing the same thing you despise someone for doing is a good look on anyone. I hope that is not what happens.

I mean to me Sonny and Ava were both pretty equally bad people so if Ava is a fit parent then so is Sonny. I don't see how Alexis would think Kiki would stand a chance.

If they go with some story where Kiki and Michael get married to make Kiki look like a viable option I might gag a little. It would def be a terrible story.

• Love 1

Oh I'd want to see Micheal screw Sonny over by taking his child from him and handing it to Kiki, Morgan, Silas,... the milkman. Maybe he can hang Sonny on a meathook. Involve Alexis you say? Oh, this sounds familiar. Karma is a bitch, Mr. Orange Glow.

Why this may not be so bad after all. Perhaps Sonny can lose his Gummy Bear Mafia to Dewwwq and be forced to do community service as a gardner.

• Love 5
I can't even believe Sonny wants to take Avery away from Kiki. He should be grateful. I don't get why GH thinks that kind of possessive love is appealing.

And, come on, it's a girl child.  I don't buy for a second that he's not perfectly content to let Kiki (and Morgan) do all of the work while he can just show up every now and then and remind everyone what an "amazing" father he is.  The only reason I could see him legitimately wanting to assert his ownership of girl child is to keep her away from Ava.  

• Love 4

I just don't see how Kiki can even expect to get Avery over her own father if her mother is dead. I mean she has no home or job. And it would look bad on Michael to try and help Kiki keep a child from her natural parent when that is his big issue with Sonny.

I've never felt doing the same thing you despise someone for doing is a good look on anyone. I hope that is not what happens.

I mean to me Sonny and Ava were both pretty equally bad people so if Ava is a fit parent then so is Sonny. I don't see how Alexis would think Kiki would stand a chance.

If they go with some story where Kiki and Michael get married to make Kiki look like a viable option I might gag a little. It would def be a terrible story.

In the real world, Sonny is still a murderer. He confessed. That he is pardoned does not negate the murder. If anything that should be a reason for him to not gain custody. In the soap world, the thought of Sonny and then Carly getting their meat hooks into Ava's baby is sickening.

• Love 3

The new spoilers are so blah. Wake me up when TG is on another break and the Jason reveal happens, seriously. I'm so bored.

Then again, I can't get through an episode without cracking up, so it's good for something, I guess.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2