Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

What is this you're saying!? Sam and Patrick are the victims! They're both so innocent. No one is doing anything wrong! They're so cute and falling in love and romantic and the audience should want them to be happy!

Right, what was I thinking?? She did cook for him and he didn't die! It's like Romeo and Juliet love, big time.

Just wait and see, the next spoiler will involve Sam in an apron baking with Emma who is now sixteen years old because she got lost traveling through all those warp-holes and magic portals going to her daily sleepovers.

• Love 1

Right, what was I thinking?? She did cook for him and he didn't die! It's like Romeo and Juliet love, big time.

Just wait and see, the next spoiler will involve Sam in an apron baking with Emma who is now sixteen years old because she got lost traveling through all those warp-holes and magic portals going to her daily sleepovers.

Bwah! The lack of Emma is laughable and interesting. They had Sabrina as her second mother and always around Patrick but now she's never around? Ron wanted Patrina to work so bad, OMG. It's too funny.

I think KMc only directed an episode of that Disney show. And I believe she only taped GH for one day in mid-Dec and I'm assuming she appears in Jase flashbacks or she'll be watching Sam screw her new boyfriend.

Regardless of KMc, though, this crap storyline has been going on for almost a year. Ron will have to end it at some point. And I'll be happy if Robin just gets appreciation from Jason and gets to reunite with her mother and daughter and then happily goes off-screen. I don't think that's asking for too much. I will never think it's fair to string fans along when the character isn't even on-screen.

As far as it comes to Robin, fuck Anna and her shrugging after her own daughter said that she was broken. Step to attention, you effing self-centered bitch!!

Anna deserves as much contempt from Robin fans as Patrick does. If it wasn't for that gold-digging bitch, Faison never would have zeroed in on Robin.

• Love 2

He's taking that godawful photoshopped picture and Carly shall attach herself to him like a mold to bread. Sam vs Carly V 526. Carly vs Robin V 3456. Coming soon to a television near you. Sam, may your slapping hand be strong. Carly has no man, no son named Micheal in her life, Jason is younger and hotter, dammit woman you must literally fight. I'm ready. Don't even worry about Liz. You need to get your slap hand strong for Carly.

The picture of Jason and Sam wasn't a photo shopped one,  at least the one Sam was clutching on Friday wasn't.  I don't think he'd take that though, he has seen Jason's picture before.   I am still placing all my bets on the figurines, but I am probably wrong.

• Love 1

True. When I saw MSt wearing flats, I was like oh no baby. For both of them. MSt is a gorgeous leggy lady and should be wearing heels and allowed to tower over all. KeMo should be allowed to play a character fiery and feisty like anyone watched Port Charles knows she can play.

That being said, I'm very sad that we haven't seen Christmas Sweater Jason pics yet. My dream is Helena ordering a hit on Rosalie, who's snooping at the Q mansion and Jason takes time to sniff a fluffy sweater. Jason then shoots Kiki. He never gets charged because it's Kiki.

• Love 1

I read an article this past week on abcnews.com where Genie, when speaking about her nutrisystem deal, said she is done with playing Laura on GH. 

And I don't blame her one bit.  But the show needs "Laura".  It's just preposterous that all this stuff has happened with Lulu & Luke and we haven't even heard peep about her.  I think once Olivia mentioned talking to her, but they haven't offered any explanation of what Laura is doing since she left a year and a half ago.  

All that said, I do think Ron genuinly, at least at one point about a year ago, wanted to bring Laura back with a resurrected Stefan.   But my suspicion,  and I could be totally off-base, is that Frank was unwilling to offer either a contract or possibly even an earned/fair rate to recur.  

I think Genie hedged it a little in that article, saying she doesn't "see a place for Laura." I think that can change if Frank is willing to stop shortchanging her, and I think Ron especially will never stop wanting her back so he can say he put Luke and Laura back together. He has been bent on that since his first day, and the Stefan thing is ancillary to that as well, I'm sure. I still expect to see her someday, but they need to give her a real fucking contract. If anything, I hope the TG debacle has proven to them that they might need a better foundation than this poor man who is struggling to make a physical comeback.

Jonathan Jackson and Tony Geary are good friends, Geary considers him the son he never had. I don't think JJ left GH to get away from him, seeing at they probably talk to each other quite often.

Yeah, this. Tony disdained both the Lucky recasts for years because he never considered anyone but Jonathan to be Lucky and still doesn't. I think he was calling the kid a better actor than him and called him his mentor when JJ was still like 13.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Why is there a big deal about Sonny trying to reach Michael and warn him?  I understand that the guards are on payroll, but how about reaching Dante and warning him or Morgan who comes to visit or Kristina who visits off screen? WTF

Kristina doesn't visit the prison anymore - Johnny was released. 

• Love 6

Not surprising that Genie and Jonathan Jackson have had to remove themselves as far away from Luke/Tony as possible.

JJ has always been close to TG and GF. I'm pretty sure TG exiting is the only reason he would come back. I don't think schedule conflicts is the reason he didn't come back for the 50th anniversary. He disliked what they wrote for him when he came back. TG is not an issue for JJ. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 5

Now the rumor is that True O'Brien, who plays Paige on DOOL, is going to be cut and replaced by Kristen Alderson.

I dunno, that sounds like the usual BS rumors that start up when a soap star leaves one show.  All of a sudden, rumors start flying that they're joining another one (i.e. rumors about Kelly Thiebaud going to B&B, Kristen Aldreson going to B&B, etc.).

• Love 4

Now the rumor is that True O'Brien, who plays Paige on DOOL, is going to be cut and replaced by Kristen Alderson.

True O'Brien is awful, but both Kate Mansi and Molly Burnett are far worse.  

I would definitely prefer KA's inappropriate facial expressions and bizarre line readings to the spastic facial and body contortions (and teeth & hair) of MB, and the permanant grimace and nasal whispering of KM. 

I don't know if that's so much a rumor as just speculation. It started because KDP tweeted that she would like it if KA came to DOOL to play her daughter after the news broke about KA leaving GH.

Well I hope she meant another daughter for Eve and not she wants KA to replace the actress already there - unless the actress is already supposed to be leaving because otherwise - shitty thing to do on KDP's part.

Well I hope she meant another daughter for Eve and not she wants KA to replace the actress already there - unless the actress is already supposed to be leaving because otherwise - shitty thing to do on KDP's part.

That's exactly what she meant. She specifically said "long-lost daughter" in her tweet. She's been very supportive do True O'Brien and KDP would be the last person to attempt to replace anyone.

Didn't KA say she wasn't going to another soap anyway? Maybe DAYS would hire her. Maybe. But it sounds like they're bursting over there too, and no one is going to make room for Kristen Alderson.

Please Kristen, continue your education first. Knowledge is power!

Didn't KA say she wasn't going to another soap anyway? Maybe DAYS would hire her. Maybe. But it sounds like they're bursting over there too, and no one is going to make room for Kristen Alderson.

I really hope she sticks to her youtube statements and goes to school. If actors of the quality of Clare Danes, Jodie Foster and Natalia Portman can see the value of education, the KA, whose talent is, I am sorry to say and Do not mean to be mean, barely diner theatre level needs to head off to school

• Love 3

ABC GH Plot Points for this week and next or so.
Sloane shows up with unexpected news.
A shocking development for Morgan and Kiki.
Carly has suspicions about Jake and give Nathan evidence to back up those suspicions.
Michael and Tracy make up, and discuss her relationship with Bill Eckert.
Franco, Julian, Sonny and Ava join in an alliance.
Nina is in trouble.
Franco does something for Nina.
Sam sees something suspicious on Brad's bookcase.
Sam and Patrick are surprised by Carly's actions.
Fluke catches Dante snooping around the Spencer house.
Fluke and Dante in the basement.
Fluke lies to Lulu about where Dante is.
Jake's next assignment is at the party.
This party is headed toward disaster.
Helena tries to keep Nik away from the party.

Lucas gave Brad a cheap toy he found on the docks? jeez Lucas way to step it up

ugh he's gonna give him the dragon because Brad is Asian, isn't he? 

• Love 2

So Jason is the dragon and Sam is the phoenix? I never understood who was who with the toys.

"Oh honey, I just gor this bomb ass doctor job. I got you a present!"

"Yaay!"

"I found it on the docks! It's soooooo you!"

If it were any town but Port Charles, Brad would be able to throw a drink at him and leave.

But.... when your other option is Felix....

My next question is wtf is Sam doing in Brad's house.

• Love 1

If it looked like Liason were hooking up I could see her being driven to that!

Haaaaaa. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to see Carly's reaction to Liason and Samtrick and Robin and everything when Jase is revealed.

So Jason is the dragon and Sam is the phoenix? I never understood who was who with the toys.

"Oh honey, I just gor this bomb ass doctor job. I got you a present!"

"Yaay!"

"I found it on the docks! It's soooooo you!"

If it were any town but Port Charles, Brad would be able to throw a drink at him and leave.

But.... when your other option is Felix....

My next question is wtf is Sam doing in Brad's house.

Visiting Lucas?

Also, Jason is the dragon, Sam is the phoenix.

• Love 2
I can't wait to see Carly's reaction to Liason

What is there to react to? (That might sound hostile; I don't mean it that way.) Carly knows Jake and Liz have feelings of some sort for each other, but nothing has happened between them since he moved out. Ron is now writing Jake as having vague memories of Sam, so I doubt Liz will have a spoiler role. Patrick has taken over that. And Carly isn't going to restrain herself from hooking up with Jake if the opportunity presents itself.

If Jake and Carly do it and she discovers he's really Jason, that woman will go back to the church and rededicate herself to Christ. It will be proof of miracles in our lifetime.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11
ugh he's gonna give him the dragon because Brad is Asian, isn't he?

Yep!

"Hey, you like dragon figurines, even if it's technically a dirty piece of garbage I picked up on the street, right?"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

What is there to react to? (That might sound hostile; I don't mean it that way.) Carly knows Jake and Liz have feelings of some sort for each other, but nothing has happened between them since he moved out. Ron is now writing Jake as having vague memories of Sam, so I doubt Liz will have a spoiler role. Patrick has taken over that. And Carly isn't going to restrain herself from hooking up with Jake if the opportunity presents itself.

I don't have a specific answer, but Carly knows Jake has feelings for Liz. I just think the whole reveal will be hilarious in a lot of aspects. Carly's POV in particular just seems like it'll be spectacular.

• Love 1

"Hey, you like dragon figurines, even if it's technically a dirty piece of garbage I picked up on the street, right?"

At least he's not using the dragon as a hand puppet and going 'ni hao!' (I'm waiting for Spencer or Obrecht to get that honor tbh)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Franco, Julian, Sonny and Ava join in an alliance.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm just glad it seems like we might get an actual Brad/Lucas scene. The fact that Lucas is going to give Brad a dirty toy with racist undertones doesn't even matter to me!

• Love 1

Ugh, are we going to have to watch that stupid figurine be passed all over town?  Like on OLTL with that stupid tape recorder with Marty's confession on it, that changed hands like eighty times?

Please let Carly do Superstar Arms. Please let Carly do Superstar Arms.

• Love 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm just glad it seems like we might get an actual Brad/Lucas scene. The fact that Lucas is going to give Brad a dirty toy with racist undertones doesn't even matter to me!

THIS. I'm going with this is the hack's usual plot point writing. Of course he doesn't see the racial undertones, it's simply a plot point.

I'm just going to be happy Brad and Lucas are on screen together.

• Love 1