Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And then it got mucked up because Nikolas filed some lawsuit because the money Jason used to pay for the shares were mob-tainted?  Or something?

It would actually be a waste of time and money for him to take that to court. He'd have been better off trying to resuscitate his family's holdings

5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Apparently, the SID fall preview says something about Jason considering a return to the mob.

...this fuckin' show.

It was just a matter of time.  I figured, eventually, Sonny (or Michael or Carly) would be in danger because Sonny does something stupid, and St. Jasus, the Holy Hit Man would have to step back in and make it all better. 

• Love 2

The Jason story writes itself. WSB, Robert (and Anna), forced to serve global peace. First target: The Port Charles underworld. Easy peasy. You could run on that drama for a year or more. Their fans love Jason and Sam running around with guns, send Jason on a first mission in some fake soap opera jungle where Sam tags along against his will.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

And nothing really mob-ular is actually going on at the moment.  I wonder if the negative reactions to the Cassadine Island adventure made Jelly scramble back towards the mob as a gun and adventure outlet for Jason and Sam.

Edited by TeeVee329
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And nothing really mob-ular is actually going on at the moment.  I wonder if the negative reactions to the Cassadine Island adventure made Jelly scramble back towards the mob as a gun and adventure outlet for Jason and Sam.

Did it get that negative a reaction? I didn't think it was any worse than anything else on the show.

• Love 1

The Cassadine Island mess deserved a negative reaction. The story was nonsensical garbage and the sets were painfully cheap looking. Aside from the "island" they crashed on, the Cassadine compound looked like it was furnished with items FV found on the street on bulk trash day

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I'm not sure I see them having that quick a turnaround. I think it's probably a plot point, as ulkis says.

I certainly hope so, I just thought it might be more since it seems to be their main fall story.

There is a great Who Killed Franco story to do, after he works with crazy brainwashed Jake or something. Wasn't that kid going psycho and drawing creepy pictures or something? What happened to all that? But they won't do it.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, jsbt said:

There is a great Who Killed Franco story to do, after he works with crazy brainwashed Jake or something. Wasn't that kid going psycho and drawing creepy pictures or something? What happened to all that? But they won't do it.

Just a way to get gentle fake therapist Franco into Jake's life. But maybe they'll pick up on it again 6 months from now.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I certainly hope so, I just thought it might be more since it seems to be their main fall story.

The fall previews usually don't amount to much.

Plus, can you imagine? "Alright buddy, now I've got you in my sights! Stand still for me buddy while Uncle Jason adjusts his telescope!"

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Just a way to get gentle fake therapist Franco into Jake's life. But maybe they'll pick up on it again 6 months from now.

Watch that storybook of Jake's come tumbling out of Liz's locker next year.  "Oh yeah, this thing!".  Uggghhh.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, jsbt said:

What, didn't you know that demented Jake was cured of his troubles? Look at the new cute moppet! He likes Sam! No need for pictures that troubled Franco anymore! He's all better!

• Love 7

Holy stupidity...apparently, Liz and Rebecca Budig find out they're half-sisters because Franco walks in on them fighting next week and blurts out the truth.  So Franco-centric AND, par the course with these writers, anti-climactic. 

I fucking hate this show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

They've been dancing around the fact that Dumb and Dumber are sisters, all summer long. I think the fact that they don't drag it out  for another year is a feather in their cap. I don't expect anything on this show to be done well, and I haven't for many years now. It's almost like that should be a disclaimer on most posts. It's like one aspect done well, cancels out the other that they didn't do well...which is why the show will remain neutral and boring and vanilla bland. And while normally, people commenting on something they don't watch, annoys me....here I am doing it, and I don't feel the slightest bit conflicted. I think the past thirteen years  of putting up with disappointing crap from GH(after many years of happily NOT watching again) has qualified me to know just from reading recaps, that there's nothing worth tuning in for.

Edited by IWantCandy71
37 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, I'm fine with them getting on with the reveal.  I just think the way they're doing it - it being blurted out by Franco - is not a good, soapy way to do it.

But, don't you know?  Everything's better with Franco! 

• Love 1

The only soapy way to do it is for one to have needed blood or an organ the other one needs-and that's been done so much, it's a tired cliché. It doesn't help matters that Hayden and Liz are essentially the same character. There isn't enough yin and yang there. The best soap siblings are the ones who balance each other out because what one lacks, the other makes up for.  When one goes off the rails, the other is able to rein them in. That just isn't the case here, and the fact they are more alike than different, isn't very interesting IMO.

Just now, ulkis said:

Carly begs Sonny to take a stand against the violence that plagues Port Charles.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

The fuck...he runs the local mob, HE IS THE VIOLENCE THAT PLAGUES PORT CHARLES!!!

Also...

Morgan perceives Kiki’s doubts as a lack of faith in him. Will Darby be the solution to Morgan’s problems?

Could this story PLEASE stop spinning in circles.

• Love 12

I just hope at least Carly wears a handkerchief over her head and kneels down to Sonny clinging his hand, so I can get some laughs out of this. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

What in the actual fuck? 

Someone said it might have to do with hospital killer story after Sabrina gets killed. Still. If Sonny is the one to solve the case, seriously, even a 5 year old could see through that writing.

• Love 2

Will Alexis keep it together? Or will she stumble?

Flames. Flames on the side of my face.

Jason makes an emotional plea.

LOL.

12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
14 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Carly begs Sonny to take a stand against the violence that plagues Port Charles.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

The fuck...he runs the local mob, HE IS THE VIOLENCE THAT PLAGUES PORT CHARLES!!!

According to Frank, that's what makes Carly the ideal person to confront all of this. Excuse me while my brain explodes.

• Love 6