Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The person who hates her most? Are the writers in the promo?

I don't think the writers are in the show tbh.  

24 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

WTH is Franco in the middle of this story?  GO. the FUCK. AWAY.

Gawd. Take a shower, cut that greasy hair and come back as AJ

Yes.  Please.  Just...can we have an explosion to kill Franco with fire and then let Roger have a nice relaxing vacay to get the Franco out and lunches with SK and then bring back AJ.  But surprise us.  Can we get a good old fashioned surprise?  

• Love 5

I um tried, but decided to watch anime instead.  It was more realistic with better sets and dialogue. 

As I get older, I think I just don't have as much patience with ungood things. A TV show, a movie, a book even (and I used to read voraciously) have to be VERY good to keep my attention.  GH has never IMO been very good, and the one character I really care about is wasted. Now if the devastating news Tracy gets is about Sabrina's death, and Tracy and JVP's new character have a custody battle over the baby-maybe even a marriage of convenience(Tracy does like them young) heck ya I'd watch that. HECK YA. If Tracy can't have Joe JR, give her another Joe-although admittedly I have not even watched that character and I heard he needs some spicing up.

But nothing else has me even remotely curious. And considering how many different stories and characters are available to get invested in, that's really sad. I do love my Qs, and I root for Dillon/Kiki even if I'm not invested enough to watch just for them. However, there just ain't anything else there for me. I am not a fan of anime-but repeats of Turn on Netflix are always entertaining. Benjamin Tallmadge beats Jason Morgan for me any old day of the week.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Or he'll be portrayed as an evil villain for not wanting his daughter with a SERIAL KILLER, a la John Durant and Carly.

The fact that Franco is his ex wife's son and hooking up with his daughter is kinda weird lol.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

If Jeff is coming, I assume No Name will be detained at the border?

Jeff: I'm sorry, Liz, but your mother couldn't make it.  She had a problem with her passport, the name was illegible!

Andrea. ;) 

Or Anne Logan, in a right and just world.

Edited by UYI
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

If Jeff is coming, I assume No Name will be detained at the border?

Jeff: I'm sorry, Liz, but your mother couldn't make it.  She had a problem with her passport, the name was illegible!

"No Name" sounds kinda like "Naomi"  . . . 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Reading a spoiler on Twitter that Paul tries again to kill Monica (...why is he so hopped up to murder Mon?), but that someone else becomes his victim instead when they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's got to be Sabs.  Bye, girl.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Reading a spoiler on Twitter that Paul tries again to kill Monica (...why is he so hopped up to murder Mon?), but that someone becomes his victim instead when they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's got to be Sabs.  Bye, girl.

How the eff does he accidentally murder Sabrina? Does he slip on a banana peel? Does he set up an anvil on top of the door of the hospital lunchroom? Please let it be the latter. I need Michael's girlfriends to continue to be killed off in hilarious ways.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

How the eff does he accidentally murder Sabrina? Does he slip on a banana peel? Does he set up an anvil on top of the door of the hospital lunchroom? Please let it be the latter. I need Michael's girlfriends to continue to be killed off in hilarious ways.

He clearly got some lessons from Shawn.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe he stands on the hospital roof and throws the syringe off, swearing to give up his evil ways. Sabrina will be impaled by it, and will die. Then we'll have a trial where he can be exonerated since he had renounced his murderous intent before the needle hit her, and he only killed a woman, anyway. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, rur said:

Maybe he stands on the hospital roof and throws the syringe off, swearing to give up his evil ways. Sabrina will be impaled by it, and will die. Then we'll have a trial where he can be exonerated since he had renounced his murderous intent before the needle hit her, and he only killed a woman, anyway. 

Sounds plausible!

1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

Patrick will be recast for this event.

:p They will actually bring Emma back for this though. You know it!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I can't believe it's September and the Dillon/Kiki/Morgan triangle is still spinning in the same gear.  So boring!

How is it that nothing is happening and the show somehow doesn't have time to do the family/friends scenes between characters that develop character and relationships? I understand that a lot of online conversation about soaps (and TV in general) is  driven by 'ships - but that can't be all there is

• Love 7
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Are we going to see (a recast) Jeff Webber after all?

It only took 30+ years. Sheesh.

2 hours ago, ulkis said:

How the eff does he accidentally murder Sabrina?

She always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Now if the devastating news Tracy gets is about Sabrina's death, and Tracy and JVP's new character have a custody battle over the baby-maybe even a marriage of convenience(Tracy does like them young) heck ya I'd watch that. HECK YA.

I am actually intrigued by this. 

Honestly I like Darby more than Morgan, Kiki, or Dillon, but seriously why is she coming back? Just move on from this shit already!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

It's not the whys that matter, just that it does! I may actually have to watch, having hated Sabrina from word go. Of course, Frank would have to blunt my high by eventually casting characters that almost (I did say ALMOST here!) made Sabrina tolerable for me, but assuming she bites it, it's still a win for me.

If only Franco and Nina were holding each of her hands when (if?) it happens. And Claudette. And Griffin. And...

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

How is it that nothing is happening and the show somehow doesn't have time to do the family/friends scenes between characters that develop character and relationships? I understand that a lot of online conversation about soaps (and TV in general) is  driven by 'ships - but that can't be all there is

It's hilarious to me that one of the few things a soap has going for it these days - even with severe budget cuts - is the time to develop characters and make them seem more like real people ... and this show just plain runs the other way.  

(To be fair, all the daytime soaps are probably like this now.  I tried to get into Y & R a while ago and it ... went poorly.  All the characters were so stupid and dull).  

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

It's not the whys that matter, just that it does! I may actually have to watch, having hated Sabrina from word go. Of course, Frank would have to blunt my high by eventually casting characters that almost (I did say ALMOST here!) made Sabrina tolerable for me, but assuming she bites it, it's still a win for me.

If only Franco and Nina were holding each of her hands when (if?) it happens. And Claudette. And Griffin. And...

I still don't even believe it. I need 15 letters of confirmation and an Insta "Goodbye" post.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I still don't even believe it. I need 15 letters of confirmation and an Insta "Goodbye" post.

Maybe Sabrina is gone, but TeCa is still here.[/twilight zone music]

• Love 2
17 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why is Franco all up in Liz's medical care, BTW.  He's not family, he's not even really her boyfriend.  Someone get Audrey on the phone!

Right? Why is anyone telling Franco what is going on anyway? Call Audrey ( although she's babysitting Calvin and Andy) or call Laura. Tell anyone but Freako. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am actually intrigued by this. 

It's pretty much the only thing that would get me to bother at this point, besides a good story with Tracy and her boys, or even some great scenes with them all three together, which we likely won't get unless someone is dying. I do think JE may be bowing out come fall, and this is one reason they aren't using her. Why start up a story you can't finish?(not that such a thing has stopped the "writers" thus far). If she isn't leaving, they should be ashamed.

If Sabrina dies-and I think she must be, unless they ARE killing off Monica-it's really kind of sad. I don't care about Sabrina one way or the other-neither hate nor love her. Yet it just sucks that Tracy is one of the only people on this show capable of calling people out the way a real friend SHOULD-and all the people she cares about either leave or die. The only other character I can think of, who has suffered more loss, is Monica. Meanwhile, the Corinthii and people in their circle just keep multiplying, AJ is still dead, and Wally Kurth is wasted.  I will cry with Tracy, not because I love Sabrina, but because I love Tracy, and Jane will bring the sad. Until of course, they somehow make it about Sonny and Carly-and they will. Reason #eleventy hundred of what's wrong with this show.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Take ONE guess who liked this tweet?

Her daughter is darling.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Speaking of Wally Kurth being wasted, didn't we see spoilers that we were supposed to see more of Ned and Olivia?

I'm sure their scenes were cut so that the important story of Franco being everywhere could continue.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Am I really the only one who finds it hilarious that Ron liked that tweet!? He's probs writing Patrina fanfic as we speak and pitching webisodes to the networks.

Hey now, Teresa Castillo is probably one of the few who wrote him a "sorry you're gone man" e-mail lol.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Speaking of Wally Kurth being wasted, didn't we see spoilers that we were supposed to see more of Ned and Olivia?

IDK, don't really keep up with it anymore. I think the hospital scenes with baby teddy was the last time I watched. I have no doubt their stuff will be a blip on the radar.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Apparently, the SID fall preview says something about Jason considering a return to the mob.

...this fuckin' show.

I think the key word is considering. That will be Jasam's angst, but then he'll change his mind.

• Love 1