Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Lolllll. Recast Emily with Recast Nik hanging out with Recast Jason and Recast Dillon and Recast Lulu and Recast Franco and Recast....

If we hit a certain number of recasts, can the show cancel itself?

• Love 7

No way.   I can't deal with Emily now.  Especially if Fraiser's pool boy will be romancing her.  And dear God.  Just age the kids.  No more babies.  How does this damn show keep making babies?  The first character to tell Sonny he's impotent is my new favorite.  I dgaf who it is.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm kinda intrigued by how horrible most of them sound. And ngl some of them actually intrigue me as in I might like them. I'm so ashamed!

Speaking as someone who isn't lucky enough to have as a favorite Jason, Sam, Carly or Sonny(the REAL pets), I am just glad when my faves are mentioned. I'd love for them to have great stories. Kinda right now taking what I can get, though. One of my favorites-Tracy-is often the highlight of whatever episode(s) she is on, because Jane Elliot always commits to the material, no matter how silly or clichéd or even OOC. So  yeah, I'd rather Scott, Tracy, Ned, Dillon and an suddenly back from the dead Alan were getting major stories. But they aren't, and I have to make the most of what I get.

I think there is more to the baby story and why Tracy is attached to little Ed, and I'm withholding my judgement until I see where they are going with it. I hate that Tracy is hurting one of her only true friends, but I also get why Tracy would feel Sabrina doesn't make the greatest choices. But, neither does Tracy. I just hope it doesn't turn into the eeevil Qs against the perfect Corinthii. Because I just know there's going to be endless comments about how the Qs treat their offspring like trophies.

Yeah because the Corinthii NEVER do that.

And I'm happy Tracy and Finn will continue to interact. I think her reluctant partner is either Hayden or Carly.

I think it's going to be Mays killing the  patients, possibly with Nurse Amy's help.

Dillon/Kiki make me happy.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Wait, so the born again Borg and his mob moll are going to be running around trying to clear Nik's name (for something)?  This show.  

I think they're trying to clear Jason's name because he's been accused of Nik's murder

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ulkis said:

I can't bring myself to actually care about Spencer though. He probably won't know though, in an attempt to get the actor who portrays the evil sprite another emmy nomination. gah.

He'll be able to tape three shows in one day in between a busy primetime schedule with GH as a non-priority, and Frank will still try to get him an Emmy nom and ignore [insert veteran actor over the age of 18 here].

• Love 5
(edited)

So...Lulu and Dante will be having an "adventure," and Ava is having an "adventure"...is "adventure" the new code word for the back burner? Laura's been having an adventure ever since Helena's will reading, and she's had about three air dates in six weeks.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 11

Ava was already on the backburner, she doesn't need an "adventure" to be put there. But I agree with you - what the hell with all this adventure? It's like they're trying to sell us on what they think we want to hear.

• Love 2
(edited)

I half-expect Dante and Lulu's "adventure" to be leaving town.

Zero of those spoilers hold any interest for me, excepting possibly Laura's stuff. It all feels like a cheapo imposter version of GH.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

I assumed Dante and Lulu's "adventure" would be about the empty envelope from Helena, especially if that script about Dante crossing into Laura's story is accurate.

And yeah, I think Rebecca Budig is Tracy's reluctant partner.  Which is fine, those actresses work well together.

• Love 6
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

And yeah, I think Rebecca Budig is Tracy's reluctant partner.  Which is fine, those actresses work well together.

They really do, I have liked all of their scenes they've done together. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If it's fucking Carly I'm out.

For real.   The only thing Tracy needs to do with her is shoot her husband like a dog.  You know, like he shot her nephew.   Hell, just throw Carly down the stairs like she and Sonny accused AJ of doing to Carly.   

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I think they're trying to clear Jason's name because he's been accused of Nik's murder

OK, that makes a lot more sense.  But, still, I have zero desire to watch the poor wrongly accused Borg.  Considering all the people he's killed with no repercussions, I'm not going to be remotely interested in saving the poor hit man from being railroaded for one he's not guilty of.  Make your living as a killer, and people are going to naturally assume you kill.  

• Love 11
(edited)

tv water cooler spoilers

Ava (Maura West) pleads with Sonny (Maurice Benard) not to shut her out of Avery’s life on Tuesday (May 31). Jason (Billy Miller) is ordered to stay put by Jordan (Vinessa Antoine). Brad (Perry Shen) has unsettling news about Lucas (Ryan Carnes). Laura (Genie Francis) and Lulu (Emmy Rylan) prepare for the worst on Wednesday (June 1). Spencer (Nicholas Brechtel) reacts oddly. Diane (Carolyn Hennesy) has an incriminating claim. Carly (Laura Wright) is shocked when she finds out about Sonny’s deal with Ava.

On Thursday (June 2), Jason and Sam (Kelly Monaco) take refuge and come up with a plan. Liz (Rebecca Herbst) urges Jason not to make his situation worse. Finn (Michael Easton) tells Hayden (Rebecca Budig) to forget what she saw. Nathan (Ryan Peavey) makes a confession. Jordan calls upon the feds. Liesl (Kathleen Gati) continues to accuse Finn on Friday (June 3). Hayden’s mother arrives in Port Charles. Jason and Sam solve a mystery.

— As the World Turns favourite Trent Dawson (ex-Henry) has been cast in a recurring role on GH. As first reported by Soap Opera Digest, Dawson will play a mysterious Brit named Huxley beginning June 13. GH’s Lynn Herring (Lucy) previously appeared alongside Dawson on ATWT as his mother, Audrey. Since ATWT ended in 2010, the actor has made appearances on Homeland, Castle and NCIS.

— GH has also cast Nathan’s (Ryan Paevy) French-Canadian ex-wife in the form of Canadian actress Bree Williamson (ex-Jessica, One Life to Live)!

So this summer is 

Griffin/Maxie/Claudette/Nathan

British-accented Trent Dawson

NuNik/Hayden/Hayden's mom

Franco/Liz

Nina and maybe Julian??

Valentini has learned nothing from last summer except "we need moar Sonny"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Brad (Perry Shen) has unsettling news about Lucas (Ryan Carnes).

I don't think Lucas is gonna die anymore, but it definitely sounds, based on this, that he's being coma-ed off the show.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ulkis said:

Oh, if only.

Lante's big adventure will be filmed with Ryan Paevey's go-pro and shot in the area between Ellen Pompeo & Justin Chambers' trailers, stuffed with fake plants.

• Love 7
(edited)
19 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe. I don't think for always, just for the summer. Well "just' for the summer.

Are we supposed to think Lucas got a good enough look at who attacked him that he could identity him or her?  Because if that's the case, he'll have to be comatose until John McBain Dr. Michael Easton clears his name.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Are we supposed to think Lucas got a good enough look at who attacked him that he could identity him or her?  Because if that's the case, he'll have to be comatose until John McBain Dr. Michael Easton clears his name.

Yeah I think he saw his face.

(edited)
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

GH has also cast Nathan’s (Ryan Paevy) French-Canadian ex-wife in the form of Canadian actress Bree Williamson (ex-Jessica, One Life to Live)!

Oh, FFS. Look, I have nothing against BW personally, but she is going to EAT the show. ReBu will take whatever crumbs she leaves.

Bets on how long before she also gets DID?

Make. It. STOP. Why is this show some employment agency for OLTL pet actors?!

Edited by WendyR72
  • Love 4

I rarely watched OLTL when BW was on. My complaint is that we're already overrun. Yes, make it stop. The ones I like barely get screen time NOW. Even ME was brought back and is on an average of twice a week. Why bring on more people? Makes.ZERO.sense.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I rarely watched OLTL when BW was on. My complaint is that we're already overrun. Yes, make it stop. The ones I like barely get screen time NOW. Even ME was brought back and is on an average of twice a week. Why bring on more people? Makes.ZERO.sense.

I mean, it does make sense, if you're a lazy writer. Hang onto as many people as you can and try to keep fans that way instead of letting go of some people and risking losing their fans and writing actual stories for the people left and winning back fans that way. 

• Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Even ME was brought back and is on an average of twice a week.

Sadly for me, I think Dr. Michael Easton is going to eat the show this summer, now that this John McBain must clear his name hospital serial killer story has been teed up.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
(edited)

So Bree Williamson is Claudette? Funny how I always envisioned Claudette as a brunette instead of a blonde. It's one of the various reasons I thought Griffin could possibly be her. Hey Hey! Do we have an airdate for her? Has the actress even begun taping? It doesn't sound like it, which is dumb since this storyline has already lingered forever! If she's not yet taping, that means almost another two months before she shows up on screen. In any event, when she arrives, I WANT ANSWERS to all or most of what we've seen.

Nathan did something that's quite worthy of a prison sentence. What was it? How is Claudette involved?

Whatever the issue with Claudette threatens to destroy the Naxie relationship. What is that issue?

Griffin recognizes Nathan but not vice versa. They had so better explain THIS ONE!

Griffin's scar is the result of what? Once and for all, what's the scar from?

I'm already getting the feeling that Claudette will have a very different story to tell from what little information Nathan has told us.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 3

Well Griffin is a priest, so maybe Nathan confessed his horrible secret to him. Griffin remembers home because if the terrible secret but Nathan does not recall the priest he confessed to.

I am sure this secret will be as interesting as the reason why Brad and Rosalee were secretly married.

• Love 3

Oh, for fuck's sake, Frank - CULL THE DAMN HERD ALREADY! How can he keep adding people but not taking any away? I'd like to attend his finance seminar cuz I would LOVE to keep spending money without worrying about silly things like a roof over my head or, you know, food. 

Was TG's salary really that much that Uncle Frank can now turn GH into the Island of Formerly Kinda Sorta Famous Misfit Soap Stars? He's collecting them like they're Pokemon cards. STOP IT. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

GH has also cast Nathan’s (Ryan Paevy) French-Canadian ex-wife 

I'M ABOUT TO REACT.

I knew this was coming, but still. There's no reason why stupid ass Claud needs to bring her stupid ass to stupid ass PC.

• Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Oh, FFS. Look, I have nothing against BW personally, but she is going to EAT the show. ReBu will take whatever crumbs she leaves.

Bets on how long before she also gets DID?

Make. It. STOP. Why is this show some employment agency for OLTL pet actors?!

To be fair, they're hiring ATWT and Y&R actors, too. It's not JUST OLTL (And really, the hiring of OLTL actors was ixnayed for a long while after 2013 until now).

Edited by UYI
  • Love 4

FUCKING HELL. Welp, at least it'll provide nice job security for KSt. But FFS, Molly Burnett, Ryan Paevy and BW? That is going to be the most Fast forwarded story in GH history 

• Love 8