Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh, I'd be totally fine with finding out Lucy and Kevin started dating off-screen, but we need to see them on-screen bantering and flirting in their classic way.  And then, if we're not gonna see them for a while, have them get engaged and head off on a romantic cruise or something.

Also, they should be using Lucy's presence to introduce one of her daughters.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

There's no guarantee Jason will stay away from the mob forever. So hell no to Robin with Jason. No desire for even the potential for her and her child to be in that atmosphere - ever. She has her happy ending. And that's fine with me.

Sam likes the mob shit. She can have Jason all to her little lonesome.

• Love 2

There's no guarantee Jason will stay away from the mob forever. So hell no to Robin with Jason. No desire for even the potential for her and her child to be in that atmosphere - ever. She has her happy ending. And that's fine with me.

Sam likes the mob shit. She can have Jason all to her little lonesome.

Her character is finally at a place where she can visit randomly at certain events and that is that. No drama, no nonsense. And Kim can follow her goal as a director. It's the perfect situation for what Kim clearly wanted to begin with.

• Love 8

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please PLEASE let this mean they're going to fix Lucy and Kevin.

Another thing that would be cool is if they got back to Lucy-Laura spa business they had to drop when Genie (or maybe Lynn?) ended up leaving the show. 

They neeeeed to give Jason his memories back. Him and Robin at the NB would be sweetness.

It would be great if Jason remembers that he saved Nicholas' life at least once (when they were both teenagers and Nic got shot at Luke's bar).  Because Nicholas sure doesn't seem to appreciate it. 

Just a small nitpick, but Jason was definitely not a teen at the time. Liz/Jason/Nik are mingled in the same age group now, but Nikolas and Liz were his little sister Emily's kid friends. Which was why the Liz/Jason stuff was kinda weird at first.

But someone recalling the tracheotomy would be cool.

• Love 1

Just a small nitpick, but Jason was definitely not a teen at the time. Liz/Jason/Nik are mingled in the same age group now, but Nikolas and Liz were his little sister Emily's kid friends. Which was why the Liz/Jason stuff was kinda weird at first.

But someone recalling the tracheotomy would be cool.

Good point. I thought of Jason as having been a teenager when he had his accident --and this wasn't that long after -- but I suppose he was a young adult (pre-med before the accident). 

(edited)

Good point. I thought of Jason as having been a teenager when he had his accident --and this wasn't that long after -- but I suppose he was a young adult (pre-med before the accident). 

He wasn't a long way off. He was 21. There was some scene where Mac was yelling at Sonny for taking advantage of a brain-damaged kid and Sonny yelled back, "He's not a kid! He's 21! He's a MAN!" Oh, Sonny.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

He wasn't a long way off. He was 21. There was some scene where Mac was yelling at Sonny for taking advantage of a brain-damaged kid and Sonny yelled back, "He's not a kid! He's 21! He's a MAN!" Oh, Sonny.

"Please! I've taken advantage of women YEARS younger than that." 

• Love 16
(edited)

Next week's spoilers: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/04/general-hospital-spoilers-april-11-2016-edition/

Ned learns that Olivia and Julian are co-parenting Leo.

I kinda hope Ned gets to rip into her about the Dead Baby Lie that she gave up on two seconds after they broke up costing him and his daughter their ELQ shares and him and Olivia their relationship.

Mac and Felicia enlist legal help for Anna.

MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FELICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Does Anna have the same worms in the brain that Tracy has? Because her palling around with Sonny is apparently going to land her in jail and she is being a complete fool about this whole situation.

Aggggghhhhh. Pod!Anna is fucking killing me. Just killing me.

• Love 8
I kinda hope Ned gets to rip into her about the Dead Baby Lie that she gave up on two seconds after they broke up costing him and his daughter their ELQ shares and him and Olivia their relationship.

He'd better. Realistically, though, I'm sure he'll just tell Olivia he's glad she and Julian were able to resolve their differences. UGH. I feel a rage blackout coming on just barely thinking about this story. I just...it's...*walks away from computer for a few minutes for some deep breathing*

Oh, and apparently Nathan and Griffin have some kind of encounter.  I recall someone had a spec that Griffin was mixed up in the Claudette stuff, perhaps they were right.

About Claudette: WE NEVER CARED.

This cracked me up:

Franco and Kiki work through their problems with art therapy.

I thought those two were on decent terms. I can see them jointly coloring something and by sharing crayons, they find the peace they're so desperately seeking. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Since Dr. O won't leave I love that she's been reduced to propping serial killer and his girlfriend. 

Why is Griffin having encounters with talking tree when he can be having sex with Lucas. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Oh, and apparently Nathan and Griffin have some kind of encounter. I recall someone had a spec that Griffin was mixed up in the Claudette stuff, perhaps they were right.

Ive got it!

Griffin isn't Dewq's son but his daughter who transitioned from Claudette to Griffin, and to pay for medical school he was a jewel tbief who worked with Miranda, Dante's mentor Mr. Poletti, and Adrianne Barbeau, to steal a priceless diamond from someone Sonny knew back in Bensonhurst.

• Love 8

He'd better. Realistically, though, I'm sure he'll just tell Olivia he's glad she and Julian were able to resolve their differences. UGH. I feel a rage blackout coming on just barely thinking about this story. I just...it's...*walks away from computer for a few minutes for some deep breathing*

I hope something like this happens...

Olivia: I swear, Ned, Julian and Alexis found out, I really had no choice.  I hate that I have to share custody of Leo.

(Ned points to that ridiculous portrait of Julian, Olivia and Leo)

• Love 11

I can see the dramatic possibilities, but I'm not interested in watching Sam and Robin fight over Jason. It's bad enough there's still a whiff of Liz wanting him.

What? You don't want to see one of your favorite characters spend months on end lying, cheating, and obsessing over mobster peen? That just can't be, everybody knows doing that to a beloved vet is a sure-fire way to get fans to tune-in in droves!

#NotGettingOverItEver!

• Love 3

What? You don't want to see one of your favorite characters spend months on end lying, cheating, and obsessing over mobster peen? That just can't be, everybody knows doing that to a beloved vet is a sure-fire way to get fans to tune-in in droves!

#NotGettingOverItEver!

And, seriously, it's not even about Jason. No female character will ever win against Sam in any competiton, whether it's over a man or who can eat the most chicken wings in 5 minutes. It's not happening ever. All my faves can stay far away, thank you.

• Love 3

And, seriously, it's not even about Jason. No female character will ever win against Sam in any competiton, whether it's over a man or who can eat the most chicken wings in 5 minutes. It's not happening ever. All my faves can stay far away, thank you.

I bet Nina or Kiki could possibly eat more chicken wings, heh.

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh, and apparently Nathan and Griffin have some kind of encounter. I recall someone had a spec that Griffin was mixed up in the Claudette stuff, perhaps they were right.

I tend to think this is something very bad that Nathan did. Dare I say it, I think Nathan killed Claudette and injured Griffin. This storyline might be about an angry and vengeful Griffin making Nathan squirm by holding the crime over "good guy" Nathan's head.

Edited by Syndicate

I would fucking love to watch RP try to play a version of Nathan that killed a woman. UCG for the ages!

I'm torn because I want to see this, but I also want to just see the guys from South Park animate a giant Terrance & Phillip sequence but make it a GH episode.

cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF APRIL 18th

Monday
Julian has a plan that involves the help of his wife ; Anna and Paul reach their day of reckoning; Kristina opens up to Sam.

Tuesday

Sonny threatens Julian; Paul's confession to Anna horrified her; Nina find herself in a bad state.

Wednesday

Sam has a nightmare stay with her; Michael and Felix help each other find Sabrina; Laura find out more Helena's message from beyond the grave.

Thursday

Ned begins wonder if Tracy has really changed; Andre brought in to give a psyche evaluation of an inmate; Sonny gives Alexis a warning about her involvement with Juilan.

Friday

Scott has an I trusting idea about how to represent Anna best. Michael gets a clue about Sabrina's location. Franco make amends with Nina which goes very wrong.

• Love 1

WEEK OF APRIL 18th

Monday

Julian has a plan that involves the help of his wife.

This potentially makes me happy, because we don't need another retread of Julian getting sucked back into the mob, yet hiding it from Alexis.

Sam has a nightmare stay with her.

Carly? ;) 

• Love 5

cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF APRIL 18th

Monday

Julian has a plan that involves the help of his wife ; Anna and Paul reach their day of reckoning; Kristina opens up to Sam.

Tuesday

Sonny threatens Julian; Paul's confession to Anna horrified her; Nina find herself in a bad state.

Wednesday

Sam has a nightmare stay with her; Michael and Felix help each other find Sabrina; Laura find out more Helena's message from beyond the grave.

Thursday

Ned begins wonder if Tracy has really changed; Andre brought in to give a psyche evaluation of an inmate; Sonny gives Alexis a warning about her involvement with Juilan.

Friday

Scott has an I trusting idea about how to represent Anna best. Michael gets a clue about Sabrina's location. Franco make amends with Nina which goes very wrong.

Who cares. 

• Love 2

I could maybe enjoy Scott representing Anna and coming up with a defense for her! Like, I still (want to) love her character, but I imagine she could be a really annoying and argumentative client. Funny scenes of Scott and Anna pissing each other off while trying to prepare a defense would amuse me.

She just better get her ass out of jail before Robin shows up for the ball, that's all I can say. I want my fun mother / daughter scenes and for Robin to have no stress!

Just please let this fucking story about avenging Duke end by May. Like, it will have been a full year of Anna's "temporary" insanity over his death. Stop. It.

• Love 4

Sabrina is so damn useless, can't she stay gone? This is someone who poisoned a pregnant woman, and we're still supposed to love her whiny ass, I take it?

I try not to hate the characters who were decent before Ron's reign of character-destroying terror in 2014 and 2015. I even refuse to completely hold the Franco relationship against Carly, because that is still unbelievable to me. But Sabrina was Ron's mealy-mouthed creation from the start, so I give her no credit.

• Love 4

Sabrina is so damn useless, can't she stay gone? This is someone who poisoned a pregnant woman, and we're still supposed to love her whiny ass, I take it?

I try not to hate the characters who were decent before Ron's reign of character-destroying terror in 2014 and 2015. I even refuse to completely hold the Franco relationship against Carly, because that is still unbelievable to me. But Sabrina was Ron's mealy-mouthed creation from the start, so I give her no credit.

As the founder and former president of the "I hate Sabrina" club, I have bo problem with her trying to kill a Corinthii spawn. Whether its Sonny or Morgan's kid, it's a Corinthos and should have been offed.

That said, Sabrina deserves to die for convincing Michael to forgive Sonny & Carly and give Avery back to them. That was some heinous and unforgiveable shit.

• Love 11

No one grieves for a cat that long. Damn, Anna. Just get another one.

You know, if Ron was still writing this crap, and he saw an Internet comment like this, he'd undoubtedly have someone like Mac or Andre bring Anna a cat and tell her it's to give her something to care for as she heals over losing Duke. Hell he'd probably even name the cat Duke.

• Love 3
(edited)

For the longest time, I really did think the "Duke is a cat" jokes were about some unfortunate eye work IB appeared to have done. Sorry, IB. :P 

Edited by UYI

I still do.

That said, Sabrina deserves to die for convincing Michael to forgive Sonny & Carly and give Avery back to them. That was some heinous and unforgiveable shit.

Heinous and unforgivable shit that didn't actually happen on-screen, unless the feed I watched of the show was different that day. I don't remember Sabrina putting a gun to his head and demanding he forgive Sonny and Carly. Michael was lamenting what had gone wrong in his family and how to make peace with his parents and she suggested a way to make that happen. They talked it over and MICHAEL was the one who made the decision. I notice it's not Michael, the person who had custody and whose ultimate decision it was, whose death you're calling for. No, just the awful woman who put ideas in his head and twisted his arm to make it happen.

• Love 2

Just like with Morgan and Kiki, the show needs to stop pretending Michael and Sabrina had some deep, long, passionate, soulmate relationship.  They were somewhat sweet together in the beginning, but they dated for a handful of months and it was never serious.  So all the moping he's been doing about it just comes off ridiculous.

• Love 5

Just like with Morgan and Kiki, the show needs to stop pretending Michael and Sabrina had some deep, long, passionate, soulmate relationship.  They were somewhat sweet together in the beginning, but they dated for a handful of months and it was never serious.  So all the moping he's been doing about it just comes off ridiculous.

But it's about Sabrina! The same Sabrina this show tried to show that was on equal footing romance-wise when Robin, the love of Patrick's life, returned from the dead and laughably tried to say Patrick was torn.

At least this show is consistent with the hard sell where she is concerned.

• Love 5

I can see how he'd still be upset. Yes, it wasn't that long, but I think when Sabrina told him about the baby he got really excited. I think this would be working better if, as people have pointed out, instead of sitting around moping at home he tell Sonny what he wants to hear and then went off by himself to look for sabrina.

• Love 2

Michael just wants to be loved because he was actually abandoned by his mother as she went a tad off. He was raised by a robot and Robin, then ripped from that to be used as a pawn his entire life. He's been fighting to actually be loved all his life. The adults in his life thought his cries as a baby were a preference for the robot, but they were for actual love. His first sexual experience was a prison rape. His first consensual sexual experience was with an older stripper who was killed by a crane. His second relationship was with a grieving mother who left him suddenly. His next relationship was for his brother's wife. Then, he met Sabrina. In between that he learned his parents lied to him his entire life, got close to his bio dad who did love him for him, but his adoptive dad ripped that from him by murdering his bio dad. When AJ was murdered, Michael was free, but eventually settled back into the toxic situation that he always knew. Morgan might be the bipolar one, but Michael is the ticking time bomb.

• Love 12

I can see how he'd still be upset. Yes, it wasn't that long, but I think when Sabrina told him about the baby he got really excited. I think this would be working better if, as people have pointed out, instead of sitting around moping at home he tell Sonny what he wants to hear and then went off by himself to look for sabrina.

I think that would only work if Sabrina was actually Michael's one true love that he is totally passionate about. She is not.

• Love 6