Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

It's a sensitive topic to raise (meaning, GH probably should stay far away from it), but we all know medications can complicate the sex life for men and women alike. So, given that it's a young character who's already reluctant to take medications, it's  a pretty obvious place to go with the story. 

But my cheap response is that he should talk to Sonny about whatever he's on, because he clearly has no trouble performing. He's populated a small country. 

But you know what's actually going to happen.  Kiki will throw a shitfit that Morgan can't get it up for her, but could for Denise and her wig.  She'll then declare that they're over, again, some more.  And the loss of Kiki will make Morgan so despondent he ditches his meds and, apparently, almost kills someone or does something else that gets his ass committed. 

• Love 3

I will watch if there are scenes where Morgan can't get an erection. Please give me a holler if this occurs pls

Between the idiotic breastfeeding story and the idiotic impotence story, I'm starting to wonder if the writers aren't getting their story ideas from the issues of COSMOPOLITAN they all have subscriptions to.

• Love 5

All right, then who's in line for the idiotic STD story? Kristina? That would be so difficult for Sonny to deal with. 

Sonny would be MAD at one of his kids if they had an STD, yelling that they should have known better because he helped take care of Stone when he had AIDS (those times he got all those women pregnant? The condom broke, that's all! Stone taught him ALL about safe sex!).

Edited by UYI
  • Love 3

Are they going to use Liez as a spoiler for Nik/Hayden? 

Is the fact that Paul has a daughter supposed to be a secret? I thought that was common knowledge? 

Molly and Kristina look like they're at the hospital in that pic but there are no spoilers about Sam. 

LOL at Nik doing a background check on Rebecca Budig after he's married her. And after he tried to murder her.

Is the fact that Paul has a daughter supposed to be a secret? I thought that was common knowledge?

I think the "secret" is his daughter is Rebecca Budig, no?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

I think the "secret" is his [Paul's] daughter is Rebecca Budig, no?

Given that Rebecca Budig is also having a big talk with Dillon next week, that seems to be where this is going.  Ugh, how boring.

I cannot believe the top spoiler is about Franco and Liz's friendship (and that the spoiler write-up treats Liz's concerns about being involved with him as ridiculous) while Helena's will reading is buried in the alsos.

ETA...the fuck, Olivia's psychic visions are back?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I don't even like Liz, but this Liz/Franco stuff is just gross to the nth degree. 

Who was wishing for the return of Olivia's visions? Looks like you got your wish.

Barely anything to interest me except for Ava/Julian. Are Molly and TJ going to break up because she won't sleep with him? 

Not much of a spoiler, but I saw a Kirsten Storms tweet that said she's been working with Kristina Wagner a bunch lately.  It'd be nice to see Felicia and Maxie have a conversation, I don't think they've had one in like a year. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Hornsby already has a phantom daughter, the one from the cartel storyline who they say no longer speaks to him. Did they actually come up with another daughter?

He had a daughter with Jenny Eckert.

What? I thought they had a son and that was in '96! Rebecca Budig is too old for this nonsense.

Oh was it? I thought it was a girl. My bad.

ETA soapcentral is telling me that it was an unnamed baby, no mention of it being a boy or a girl

Edited by ulkis

Yes, there was a little girl around, who was Paul's daughter, when Dillon was an infant. But did she ever even have a name? I can't recall. 

Susan, I believe. I think Anna said she'd looked into Paul's background recently and that Susan had told her they no longer speak, which at that time shot down the going fan theory that Hayden = Susan.

• Love 1

Susan, I believe. I think Anna said she'd looked into Paul's background recently and that Susan had told her they no longer speak, which at that time shot down the going fan theory that Hayden = Susan.

Wouldn't a daughter of Jenny Eckert/Paul be younger than Dillon?

• Love 1

That's what I mean - it might make sense for Rebecca Budig character to be Susan but she's at least a decade too old to be any other Paul spawn

If they want to tie her to Paul, they won't hesitate to just retcon some other older daughter he either never knew about or never told anyone in PC about. 

• Love 1

And knowing this show, they could have been planning on having her be Susan all along, but changed it once people figured it out (like what happened when people thought Fluke was Bill Eckert).

• Love 3

"Could Morgan be Avery's father after all?"

Don't tease me, show. And I used to want this because I loved Ava/Morgan, but now I want it just because it's an FU to Sonny. Which of course is why it won't happen.

• Love 8

It would be a good way to get some drama though. Carly, having enough of Ava having full custody, decides to sue for her rights as a grandma or something. Or maybe she reveals the truth to give Morgan a reason to fight or something, and then it'll add some drama for her and Sonny cause he'll be pissed she switched the test.

• Love 5

It would be a good way to get some drama though. Carly, having enough of Ava having full custody, decides to sue for her rights as a grandma or something. Or maybe she reveals the truth to give Morgan a reason to fight or something, and then it'll add some drama for her and Sonny cause he'll be pissed she switched the test.

Sonny will be more pissed that she didn't tell him than at her switching the test results. Maybe he'll stand while throwing barware and it will be a beautiful, poignant moment as he reunites with at least one of his favorite pastimes.

• Love 7

Sonny will be more pissed that she didn't tell him than at her switching the test results. Maybe he'll stand while throwing barware and it will be a beautiful, poignant moment as he reunites with at least one of his favorite pastimes.

I don't know if I should cry, scream, or vomit. I'm so confused, scared, yet I want to laugh. This must be what Love In The Afternoon feels like, no?

Sonny and Carly have been happy for long enough that it's time for some conflict. Him not telling anyone he can stand (which, WTF? Walking is where he'd have the edge over everyone) is pretty bogus. I wish we could stay away from paternity issues forever, but Sonny should never have been Avery's father in the first place, so I'll grudgingly allow it. Not that Morgan, even on his best day, is fit to raise a goldfish, let alone a daughter.

• Love 5

Sonny and Carly have been happy for long enough that it's time for some conflict. Him not telling anyone he can stand (which, WTF? Walking is where he'd have the edge over everyone) is pretty bogus. I wish we could stay away from paternity issues forever, but Sonny should never have been Avery's father in the first place, so I'll grudgingly allow it. Not that Morgan, even on his best day, is fit to raise a goldfish, let alone a daughter.

To me, last summer the natural story would have been for Sabrina & Michael to discover that Morgan was really Agency's father and, while still hating S&C for what they did to AJ, actively work together to make sure Morgan never learned the truth and then when he did to actively keep Morgan AND Ava away from her.

And instead of Sabrina being pregnant she could have just left town for a while with Avery to keep her safe when it cam time for TCa's maternity leave. Until then, put her baggy clothes, behind plants, huge purses, etc,.

I dont know why this show lately has such a difficult time hiding an actress' pregnancy. I've seen other shows from primetime sitcoms to Showtime drama to soaps easily cover a pregnancy. I remember reading a story years ago where when Phylicia Rashad was pregnant, all of her scenes were done while standing behind the kitchen counter which they raised a few inches, and apparently at the time no one in the audience knew she was pregnant in real life.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

They did if they read things like TV Guide and watched the infotainment shows like ETbecause Rashad and the show were very open about her being pregnant and the decision to shoot around it. But that was pre-internet, so maybe people out of the media loop didn't congregate as much and say, "Hey, Claire is always behind the kitchen counter or with a big bedspread over her."

Kate on Kate & Allie likewise. Counters, bedspreads, one time a bathtub filled with bubbles... 

Women are different, though. They didn't write Liz's 2001 pregnancy in, and it was so obvious. Becky's face changed a lot. The Stavros/Ice Princess thing was going on, and she was right in the middle of it. 

Speaking of Sabrina, she had the baby, right?  And we haven't seen her or Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos since?  Is TeCa now on leave?  Because that seems a weird place to pause her , on a slight cliffhanger.

Edited by TeeVee329

Yeah. It never made sense that Sabrina, who left Puerto Rico to go to school and flee Carrlos due to mob ties, championed for Michael to forgive Sonny and return Avery knowing he's a mobster who murdered AJ and had gotten Michael shot. It also didn't make sense that Carrlos is magically abusive now when he wasn't when she left PR, was going to marry Patrick, nor dumped him before.

I miss seeing Chad take on Mo. He really outacted him. Michael made an awesome adversary for Sonny.

• Love 6

Yeah. It never made sense that Sabrina, who left Puerto Rico to go to school and flee Carrlos due to mob ties, championed for Michael to forgive Sonny and return Avery knowing he's a mobster who murdered AJ and had gotten Michael shot. It also didn't make sense that Carrlos is magically abusive now when he wasn't when she left PR, was going to marry Patrick, nor dumped him before.

I miss seeing Chad take on Mo. He really outacted him. Michael made an awesome adversary for Sonny.

You could really apply that across the board: would Mac be okay hanging around Sonny after what happened to Georgie? Would Alexis or Kristina really brush aside the car bomb or the surgery, or the attempted murder of Jax? Would Olivia really defend Sonny hours after Sonny shot Dante? Would Patrick be okay with the man who shot his wife in front of their daughter? Characters are continually mutilated to whitewash and sanctify Sonny.

• Love 7

Alexis, yes. She's always been a Sonny apologist. Olivia? Yes. She's in the Sonny fan club. Patrick became a pod person, I'll fanwank it was out of grieving for Robin. Mac probably is just nice to everyone.

Alexis went against Sonny when she was pregnant; she tore him a new one during the funeral of her sister, and even helped Durant try to imprison Sonny before going to the dark side for "reasons". Olivia wasn't Sonny's number one cheerleader starting out.

Everybody becomes a pod person for the Pocket Mobster. Casey the Alien was less silly than how everyone on this show treats Sonny as though he's a patron saint, even when it makes no sense for the respective character; the "pillar of the community" nonsense from Luke being one example of how this show tries to whitewash and justify Sonny.

• Love 7

Mac did say he'd talked to Susan, but if memory serves, he just spoke to her on the phone. Mac doesn't even know who Hayden is, I don't think, and even if he did, he doesn't know her well enough to recognize her voice. So, it's still quite possible that Susan/Hayden are one and the same.  I'd rather she be a Q, because a strong young female Q is needed for the new generation. Still, if she's Susan, she is tied to the Qs through Dillon and being Tracy's former step daughter. That's something....I guess.

Although....being with a man who tried to have you killed makes her look pathetic, not strong. She needs to try and kill Nikolas, after all, one good turn deserves another. It's not like he can get too morally outraged over it if she does.

The fact that Hayden has changed her name and appearance also makes sense if she's hiding from Paul or one of his enemies.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

Why would Susan Hornsby need to seduce Jake Doe for money?

I assume that this is a rhetorical question, since we all know the answer to any such question is "because they don't give two shits whether what they put on our screens today completely contradicts what they put on our screens yesterday."

• Love 12

I assume that this is a rhetorical question, since we all know the answer to any such question is "because they don't give two shits whether what they put on our screens today completely contradicts what they put on our screens yesterday."

Well of course. Her being Susan and seducing Jakeson for money is better than her being Umily and doing it. Then again do I want to be shot in the head during childbirth or shot at my wedding? #ghchoices.

• Love 4

Well of course. Her being Susan and seducing Jakeson for money is better than her being Umily and doing it. Then again do I want to be shot in the head during childbirth or shot at my wedding? #ghchoices.

I'm going to vomit so many times if it turns out that Emily was trying to seduce Jason.  So much vomit. 

• Love 3