Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

yeah, but he's now on Days playing Philip

...and judging by what I've read of him there, not exactly being embraced as Phillip, either. LOL! (Then again, the actor who originated the character as an adult, Jay Kenneth Johnson, has a "Duck Dynasty" look going now, so...yeah!)

• Love 1

Kim looks great in that picture.

She will look like shit once the show airs thou.

I don't know how to link her from my phone but KMc posted a recap of her ups and downs of 2015 to her blog. She was pregnant during 2015 with a girl yet suffered a miscarriage at 22 weeks.

• Love 4

Poor LW, Kim's hair looks so shiny and healthy next to her fried, dyed, over worked yellow mess. Sad because her natural hair is so gorgeous.

This is shocking. Usually LW is the queen of healthy hair. She needs to Carly slap whoever is abusing her hair. Her hair is a national treasure. KM's hair looks fab. Which means she did it herself. Obviously.

• Love 2

...and judging by what I've read of him there, not exactly being embraced as Phillip, either. LOL! (Then again, the actor who originated the character as an adult, Jay Kenneth Johnson, has a "Duck Dynasty" look going now, so...yeah!)

LMAO! I couldn't believe when you said that! I was like Duck Dynasty? Jay Kenneth Johnson always reminded it me of a surfer dude, LA kind of guy. So, I search him up, and you were totally right. I can't believe how much he change! What does he do now?

Also, why would anyone think to themselves JPL would work as Phillip? He didn't even work as Rex. 

Edited by TwistedandBored
  • Love 1

My bf is a fan of JPL from OLTL. He walked in and saw a scene where Rex was trying to smother Clint with a pillow. He then began showing it to his friends, calling him "Rex, the Great American Actor. " When the rumors of JPL popping up on GH come around, he gets excited. Sonny isn't lively enough for him.

Lol. Soap star John Paul Lavoisier would be better as Dillion than Vine Sensation Rob Watkins.

Thing is, I remember really enjoying JPL for years (especially when he was tormenting the JenBot) but I hated him while RC was writing him. It was like Ryan Lavery. CamMat seems likeable and has a natural charm but when he became the self-righteous hero of AMC- I just wanted people to punch him in the face every time he was onscreen, same with JPL's Rex when RC made him a lead and Echo tricked Clint into thinking he'd sired the twitchy lil bastard.

Given a choice between JPL and Private Mayo though, I think I'd choose JPL for Dillon. I'd rather hate Dillon than not give a shit about him

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
Given a choice between JPL and Private Mayo though, I think I'd choose JPL for Dillon. I'd rather hate Dillon than not give a shit about him

And, to give him some credit, JPL could step up when in scenes with a strong partner, like the Rex/Bo scenes.  So, at least, he'd probably be decent opposite Tracy.  

• Love 2

I could buy Paul ignoring Q family time if JPL was playing his son. I'd also probably have enjoyed the Dante cheats story with JPL as Dill chasing Lulu. Not because he'd generate heat, but because his twitchy ass would wake the scenes up. I don't buy this dude as a quirky film maker. He's like Maxie's accountant.

• Love 1

I've been out of the loop since before New Years.  Can someone explain to me like I'm Morgan or Sonny why Sonny and Carly are at Robin and Patrick's wedding?  Are they getting married Rosencranz and Guilderstein style?  There'll be six five-minute scenes of Sonny and Carly talking with the Scrubs wedding in the background?

• Love 2

Sonny probably gets invited because he is Robin's friend.  And, like him or not, he really is.  When she returned from the dead in 2013 he was one of the few that asked her how she was versus telling her how hard all of this has been for Patrick.

As for Carly I assume she is coming as Sonny's plus 1.

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

Sonny probably gets invited because he is Robin's friend.  And, like him or not, he really is.  When she returned from the dead in 2013 he was one of the few that asked her how she was versus telling her how hard all of this has been for Patrick.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Except for the fact that she's, you know, Carly. The No. 1 person who most despises Robin. Of course Carly wouldn't have enough consideration to let Sonny go alone.

• Love 7

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Except for the fact that she's, you know, Carly. The No. 1 person who most despises Robin. Of course Carly wouldn't have enough consideration to let Sonny go alone.

I just hope we get a scene where Carly is forced to eat crow and fucking thank Robin for everything she suffered through and everything Robin had to give up to bring Jason back to life and I hope that Robin has a smug look and a shit eating grin, because if there is ever a time to enjoy a benefit of the hell she went through for the last few years, that would be it. Carly can no longer complain about Robin outing her paternity secret and being the moral arbitrator.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 11

Because everything is about Sonny. Everyone loves him. Or um Robin has forgiveness for all of the people, even AJ. Because she's that nice. Carly is there because she makes Sonny's leg tingle, is throwing the wedding at a building she owns, because her husband and friend are going, because Robin is too nice to not invite her.

Or maybe so Robin can pick up Avery and comment how she looks exactly like Morgan.

• Love 2

I am glad Sonny is there.  He hasn't been a perfect friend to Robin but at least he didn't need proof when Lisa was terrorizing her.  Was willing to kill her if Robin gave him the okay.  That is more than her colleagues at GH and even Patrick (for a time) can claim.

Apparently Monday's episode is on youtube and these are the Lulu/Johnny/Dante scenes

"Lulu rejects Johnny. Dante shows up. She makes it obvious someone is in there with her. He barges in. Thought they were getting close. Demands to know who she is in there with. He sees the champagne glasses and her messed up hair and storms off. Lulu is freaking out because she says it looks like Dante hates her. She demands Johnny gets rid of Valerie, Johnny says that girl will get whats coming to her and he hugs her."

Christ, why is Lulu being written like such a doormat? Tell him to go fuck himself!

ETA it definitely is up but you have to pay.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Not even watching anymore (minus Scrubs clips; nada once they skedaddle!), and that Lulu stuff sounds oh, so shitastic. Dante fucks her cousin six ways to Sunday with no remorse while acting like a douche and Lulu is worried that ass hates her?!

I can't.

Funny how Dante can cheat with no regrets yet Lulu still has to give a shit about his hurt widdle feewings.

Screw that. Someone needs to get the team of hacks a calendar to show them it is 2016, not 1916.

• Love 3

Sonny probably gets invited because he is Robin's friend.  And, like him or not, he really is. 

Didn't Sonny shoot Robin or something? With friends like Sonny, who needs enemies?! And like it's Sonny so yea everyone in the world has to love him and treat him like a hero, but honestly Robin forgives too easily. She should say 'fuck you' to almost every person in PC and just leave tbh.

"Lulu rejects Johnny. Dante shows up. She makes it obvious someone is in there with her. He barges in. Thought they were getting close. Demands to know who she is in there with. He sees the champagne glasses and her messed up hair and storms off. Lulu is freaking out because she says it looks like Dante hates her. She demands Johnny gets rid of Valerie, Johnny says that girl will get whats coming to her and he hugs her."

Gross. I can't. I am beyond pissed at this shit fest.

Honestly this show needs to be cancelled. It gets worse by the day. Put it out of it's misery already!

• Love 1

Every time I read some spoiler about Anna trying to take Paul or Julian down, it's a eye roll moment. Yeah I know, Anna went *one time* to her "superior" and confessed, so she's supposed to be excused. Yeah I know, her cold bloodedly shooting Carlos was "justified".

I don't excuse her. And yes, I hold her to a higher standard because she's supposedly about truth and justice and fairness, except when it comes to her facing the music for what she did, or tried to do. Her SMILING when talking to Mac about shooting Carlos was the end for me as far as ever taking her seriously again about taking anyone down. Having Carlos be alive doesn't matter, it being a mental break down that caused her to shoot doesn't matter.

She won't face any consequences for what she tried to do, and that is one respect where the show fails. There is no payoff or fallout when people mess up. Part of the drama of a daytime drama, is seeing people either rise from the ashes, and pick themselves back up, or completely fall apart and go even darker.

But we just get people talking about bringing justice to others, when they actively escape it themselves. It's not just annoying and infuriating, it's boring.

• Love 1

I'm, of course, always excited to see Mac.  But seeing Felicia (!!!)  after the "She flew to Paris to babysit Emma and then disappeared!" ridiculousness made my heart sing.

On the other end of the spectrum, Sonny and Carly could not look more out of place at this intimate, family event.

• Love 5

I'm, of course, always excited to see Mac.  But seeing Felicia (!!!)  after the "She flew to Paris to babysit Emma and then disappeared!" ridiculousness made my heart sing.

On the other end of the spectrum, Sonny and Carly could not look more out of place at this intimate, family event.

but Stone! Literally over 20 fucking years ago.

Screw that. Someone needs to get the team of hacks a calendar to show them it is 2016, not 1916.

Sadly I've read more feminist romances written in the 19th century than what GH is shilling now.

• Love 3

I saw the preview for tomorrow and it just grossed me out: Robin asking that psychotic, Obrecht for her job back. We all know it won't happen, because Robin, Patrick and Emma will be leaving, but she shouldn't even disgrace herself by even doing so. UGH.

And aside from the fact that Cujo is actually there, her smiling as if she's happy for Robin is just a disconnect for me.  If the smile had been a smug one, I could rationalize it and see it as Robin won't be able to "get her hooks" into Jason, since she's marrying Patrick again. But it's not. Blech.

And that scene of Patrick, Robin and Emma walking out of their home, better not be the last scene. I want to see one more scene with Kimberly and Tristan, goddammit!

• Love 5

Robin practically brought Jason back from the dead. I may have my own...thoughts...on Carly over the years, lol, but I don't see her being anything but nice to Robin in this situation. And, hell, happy for Robin. Jason/Michael was the thing between them. Nothing else.

• Love 3

Robin is an idiot for wanting a job where the person who held her captive is in charge.  It would be great to see Patrick step up and say oh hell no!  No way do I trust that psycho not to hurt you.  We are out of here.  Doubt he does it but someone must say yeah it is time we leave this town for them to leave GH.  

Robin is an idiot for wanting a job where the person who held her captive is in charge. It would be great to see Patrick step up and say oh hell no! No way do I trust that psycho not to hurt you. We are out of here. Doubt he does it but someone must say yeah it is time we leave this town for them to leave GH.

Patrick would come a looooong way for me if he got to bitch Dr. O out.

Edited by HeatLifer

Robin practically brought Jason back from the dead. I may have my own...thoughts...on Carly over the years, lol, but I don't see her being anything but nice to Robin in this situation. And, hell, happy for Robin. Jason/Michael was the thing between them. Nothing else.

You're a lot more generous than I am, because it doesn't matter--she will always hate Robin; it's why I didn't buy her grief over Robin's "death." I didn't expect her to jump for joy, but the way Laura played it, didn't ring true for me. And when it turned out that Robin was alive, what's the first thing she does? Jumps down Robin's throat and gets all judgy for Robin "leaving" her family (Paddy) after everything they've been through.

And from watching the clips, no, every single time, she found Jason and Robin together, she couldn't stand it, and accused Robin of overstaying her welcome in his presence and for her to leave.

• Love 4
Patrick would come a looooong way for me if he got to bitch Dr. O out.

Me too.  I could accept this reunion if, for once, Patrick stood up for Robin.  Even better if he says not only is she not working here I'm not either because I refuse to work in a hospital that employs the woman who held by my wife captive.

• Love 1

You're a lot more generous than I am, because it doesn't matter--she will always hate Robin; it's why I didn't buy her grief over Robin's "death." I didn't expect her to jump for joy, but the way Laura played it, didn't ring true for me. And when it turned out that Robin was alive, what's the first thing she does? Jumps down Robin's throat and gets all judgy for Robin "leaving" her family (Paddy) after everything they've been through.

And from watching the clips, no, every single time, she found Jason and Robin together, she couldn't stand it, and accused Robin of overstaying her welcome in his presence and for her to leave.

Don't take this as me defending Carly !!! and I get that Carly/Robin have hated each other for a long ass time, but I think the circumstances have changed now. That's all. There's no reason for Carly to have fiery hate for Robin anymore. Robin is now the reason she has her BFF for LIFE back.

• Love 2

Don't take this as me defending Carly !!! and I get that Carly/Robin have hated each other for a long ass time, but I think the circumstances have changed now. That's all. There's no reason for Carly to have fiery hate for Robin anymore. Robin is now the reason she has her BFF for LIFE back.

Hee! Sorry about that. You would think that she would be grateful and no longer hate Robin for bringing Jason back. But come on. This is you know who we're talking about, and deep in my bones, she will find a way to blame Robin for Jason having lost his memory instead of returning to his loved ones HER the way he was.  Like, if she had told someone, like Sonny, what she was going to do, then they could have saved him.

If she is truly grateful, then I will take the words back. And I will be shocked.  Because there was no gratitude when she came back 10 years ago and with Patrick's help, saved Jason's ass.

• Love 3
And when it turned out that Robin was alive, what's the first thing she does? Jumps down Robin's throat and gets all judgy for Robin "leaving" her family (Paddy) after everything they've been through.

It's not in Carly's character (at least where Robin is concerned), but I'm holding out hope that she offers Robin a heartfelt apology for their last encounter and a peace-offering of some type to wrap up their whole complicated past. That's the very least she can do if she's attending their wedding.

Edited by Baxter
  • Love 4