Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Are you prepared for her to get pregnant? 

Don't forget that it will be  yet another reason for her to talk about her mother?  Every time the baby kicks, every time she has a craving, during labor, when the baby takes it's first steps, every holiday and birthday........

YayNotYay

• Love 3

Sonny and Carly might break up?  How new and fresh! #eyeroll

I doubt it. But honestly, I wouldn't mind, no matter how repetitive it is. The two of them acting like a love for the ages is gag worthy.

• Love 4

spoilers from SID via SoapZone

KMc says that it's good stuff but don't miss a single episode because it's not a long arc. She says that Patrick finds her and it ends up in a very romantic kiss that is reminiscent of Sleeping beauty lol. She spoils what we already know about Robin taking a drug that fakes her death.

KMc was so happy to finally get out of there and work with all these actors she loves. She liked the Jerry story because of the hot guards lol but loves that Robin is going home.

She says Scrubs will eventually go off into the sunset but not an actual sun but a warm romantic ending.

Hmmm...ulkis, didn't you, like post this spoiler, like a couple weeks ago? When you made the snark about it being a Romeo & Juliet/Sleeping Beauty mash up?

This show is definitely eating your brain cells if you've been reduced to repeating yourself!

There, there. 'tisn't all that bad. It will be over soon. {pats ulkis's forehead with a damp cloth}

Hmmm...ulkis, didn't you, like post this spoiler, like a couple weeks ago? When you made the snark about it being a Romeo & Juliet/Sleeping Beauty mash up?

This show is definitely eating your brain cells if you've been reduced to repeating yourself!

There, there. 'tisn't all that bad. It will be over soon. {pats ulkis's forehead with a damp cloth}

Same spoiler, but two different articles. :) toss the washcloth to SID. Although I could maybe use a cough drop since I have a cold. :(

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

wiping own forehead with damp washcloth. Now my brain cells are being eaten alive.

But still, was it necessary to post the same spoiler? Like we I wasn't pissed enough. You really hate me, don't you?

Oh, yeah, the hatred is burning. I picked up some barware just now and let it drop limply from my hand, so great is my hate. ;)

• Love 4

Wait a second...where are Robin, Patrick, et. al supposed to be in the promo?  That's not their house, right?  And if they go back to Paris to get Emma, WHERE IS FELICIA?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

WTH is Mac?

I mean, of course, that's always the question.  But Felicia is supposed to be watching Emma OFF-SCREEN in Paris.  If Robin et. al go back there to be with Emma for Christmas...do they throw Felicia out?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Yeah, Lulu's definitely there. Apparently, she and Dante swallow their anger long enough not to spoil Sonny's Christmas. What-EVER.

Because, hood mobster Sonny deserves a happy Christmas.

Yet, it appears that Mac, Flea, Maxie and Georgie aren't at the Scorpio Christmas. Hell they could have added Kelly, Lainey and Pip.

How are these idiots getting paid to write and produce a TV show?

I'm starting to think these 10 episodes were all taped in a freaking bubble. Yeah, that's a great send off for a legacy character /family.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 6

Yet, it appears that Mac, Flea, Maxie and Georgie aren't at the Scorpio Christmas.

And ten bucks says Mac and Felicia won't be with Maxie and Georgie either.  BOOOOOOOO.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

SQUEEE! I saw some Robin and shirtless Patrick smooching in that vid. JT needs a couple of sandwiches, but hey! Robin gets her man. And that's all I really care about. He's been such a stupid douche, but if she wants him, then I want her to have him.

I'm really going to be able to let this show go once they get their HEA.

• Love 6

SQUEEE! I saw some Robin and shirtless Patrick smooching in that vid. JT needs a couple of sandwiches, but hey! Robin gets her man. And that's all I really care about. He's been such a stupid douche, but if she wants him, then I want her to have him.

Haha. It's like, but he's HER douchebag!

• Love 7

Mac had better get included in that Scorpio Family Christmas!!!   It looks like Maxie is with baby Georgie, either in PC or Portland. I think it's fine that she's not with Robin for Christmas, since her relationship with Robin was all about her, anyway. Maxie has zero ability to empathize with true suffering in life (other than the loss of a sibling).

• Love 1
Haha. It's like, but he's HER douchebag!

I still say about my late husband, he may have been an asshole but he was my asshole. (Reading that - it sounds very strange lol.)

In my defense, he would be the first person to call himself that.

All I want is a happy ending for Robin and then I am done with this show. But if Kim decides to hop over to Y&R to be reunited with JT, I might check it out...

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 3

Sonny and Carly might break up?  How new and fresh! #eyeroll

NGL, I hope Sonny & Carly break-up because Carly and Morgan walk in on Sonny fucking Kiki.  I would definitely tune in for that.

You want to share a ride past the barge and into the sunset?  

• Love 2

SQUEEE! I saw some Robin and shirtless Patrick smooching in that vid.

I'm pretty sure that's actually Patrick and Sam. I assume it's an old clip. I find it very odd it was included in that promo.

I remember seeing the girl who played Ellie in some of that BTS stuff Laura Wright did a while back, so I think Ellie (and Spin I assume) bring Georgie to PC for Maxie.

Yay, Ellie! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Spin.

NGL, I hope Sonny & Carly break-up because Carly and Morgan walk in on Sonny fucking Kiki.  I would definitely tune in for that.

This is one of my daily prayers tbh. I mean it would actually be genius in it's terribleness.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Mac had better get included in that Scorpio Family Christmas!!! It looks like Maxie is with baby Georgie, either in PC or Portland. I think it's fine that she's not with Robin for Christmas, since her relationship with Robin was all about her, anyway. Maxie has zero ability to empathize with true suffering in life (other than the loss of a sibling).

Maxie: Robin, remember the time that I thought I caused you death? You know, in that lab explosion? That was so awful… on me. The guilt I felt. It was so overwhelming. I can't imagine anything worse happening to anybody. I went through hell.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 5

I'm pretty sure that's actually Patrick and Sam. I assume it's an old clip. I find it very odd it was included in that promo.

Nope. It's definitely Robin and Patrick. I paused it at the 9 second mark to check. :) 

Yeah, that's Robin on top of Patrick. She wastes no time! She probs would have screwed him in the crypt if she knew he was single from the jump. The woman has needs, OK!?

I thought her needs were being met by cute opera-loving guard.

Oh wait, that's only canon in my head. Carry on.

• Love 3