Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I think after Jason "died" and Sam was in denial. She had maps and reports spread out because she kept insisting she was going to find him and bring him home.

Carly tried to make her accept it and said she was there because Jason would've wanted her to be - I think she gave Sam her phone because there was a voicemail from Jadon on it?

It was a nice scene

Yeah that's the one. Carly didn't go specifically to clean, just to be there for Sam. Of course Sam was still in major denial and was not having any of it. I'll try to find it when I get home, I am at work on my iPad.

• Love 1

Since Jake now knows that he is Jason, can he be a part of the team that will rescue Robin?

I hate everyone in this story so much that the only people I want Robin interacting with are Robert, Mac, and Emma

• Love 7

I hate everyone in this story so much that the only people I want Robin interacting with are Robert, Mac, and Emma

It's amazing to me that even knowing Robin is coming back they still have no one giving a fuck about her. I'm dreading this visit so much that all I can muster is at least she'll be free.

• Love 3

It's amazing to me that even knowing Robin is coming back they still have no one giving a fuck about her. I'm dreading this visit so much that all I can muster is at least she'll be free.

I have a shred of hope that they are showing that no one gives a damn about her so she can tear them all to shreds when she gets home

• Love 2

I have a shred of hope that they are showing that no one gives a damn about her so she can tear them all to shreds when she gets home

She should. 'Cause it's shameful how they're continuing to write Anna and Patrick. There's no excuse now.

I'm gonna give Anna a pass until she hears Jason's alive. ;)

Patrick should be the one to tell her and questioning why Robin lied. Why do I feel like it won't play out like that? This show.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

She should. 'Cause it's shameful how they're continuing to write Anna and Patrick. There's no excuse now.

And the previews for tomorrow show him asking Sam did she stop loving him once she found out Jake was Jason...I can't even.

What in the possible world would make him think any of this right now is about Patrick? Your fiancee's world just got blown to bits, man, the husband she loved and grieved for and FINALLY let go just came back to her but doesn't remember her as his wife or anything of their life together. And you just want to know if Sam stopped loving you once she got hit with all of that today?

Can you at least pretend to be concerned about her or happy for her, and give her time to process?

• Love 5

They're (as usual) writing Patrick completely bonkers. He should have had dialogue today about Robin telling him Jason died and then refusing to believe the results. Then, tomorrow, he should understand how Sam is feeling as he went through something similar with Robin. It's absolutely incredible how the writers manage to fuck this up.

• Love 8

They're (as usual) writing Patrick completely bonkers. He should have had dialogue today about Robin telling him Jason died and then refusing to believe the results. Then, tomorrow, he should understand how Sam is feeling as he went through something similar with Robin. It's absolutely incredible how the writers manage to fuck this up.

Possibly unpopular, but I was fine with Patrick not bringing up the Robin angle today.  That was Sam's moment, to deny and then accept the truth.  But he absolutely should bring it up tomorrow, now that the initial shock has passed.

• Love 6

Except he doesn't care about Robin. Or Jason. The show has made that clear. Yet somehow Patrick has spent the last year playing house with Jason's widow and son and is totes okay with Sam/Danny loving Jason?

• Love 2

Possibly unpopular, but I was fine with Patrick not bringing up the Robin angle today. That was Sam's moment, to deny and then accept the truth. But he absolutely should bring it up tomorrow, now that the initial shock has passed.

I'm not saying he should have gone into a deep monologue about Robin. But how do you not drop that line? That's absolutely pivotal to the story. It's not about it being Sam's moment to me. But, yeah, if he doesn't tomorrow or if he spends the epi crapping on Robin like "Robin came back but she left me, so choose me, not Jason!!" it'll be crazy, IMO.

Except he doesn't care about Robin. Or Jason. The show has made that clear. Yet somehow Patrick has spent the last year playing house with Jason's widow and son and is totes okay with Sam/Danny loving Jason?

It's 100% INSANITY how Patrick is written. I can't with it.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

From what I'm reading in this and the episode thread, the writers have to be writing this obtuse on purpose, right? Granted, I have not watched in over three months. But from what I'm reading, this goes beyond Ron using Patrick as a plot device only and transcends into mind control/imposter/brainwashing/whatever territory.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robin's exit is to go off and find the real Patrick.

:grumbles:

AND FELICIA!

• Love 3

Except he doesn't care about Robin. Or Jason. The show has made that clear. 

IMO it's not about him caring about Jason or Robin right now - it's about him being certain that (regardless of his feelings/emotions) Robin is a brilliant doctor and therefore couldn't possibly get it wrong about something this big. I really and truly expected Patrick to be adamant that Jason is dead because Robin told him so (right after they looked at the computer program, but before Jakeson pulled out the DNA results paper). I expected him to be all "he is dead; Sam and I are in love."  I expected him to bring up Robin because she has the background of being the truthteller (paternity secrets and more) and the legacy character with virtue. 

• Love 3

I think that's Lulu/Dillon

Seriously, Hayden? Ew.

Oh man, that is Lulu and Dillon kissing!  Ugh, it saddens me that I would mistake Lulu for Kiki. and Dillon for Morgan.

And seriously, Rebecca Budig, what are you doing?  She knows Nikolas had her shot, right?

• Love 1

Yeah, if that JaSam kiss is in Paddy's house, he can suck it. It also appears that Jason initiates the kiss because his hand is already cupping her face as she is bringing her hand up to his neck. Someone on Twitter posted a slo mo gif of the kiss and I gotta say, it was pretty damn sexy. Maybe just because it's their first and I'm SO so sick of looking at Jiz pucker face kissing that makes my eyes itch and the absolute boredom of Samtrick canoodling where I'm sleep 3 seconds into the scene, but I thought it was pretty hot. Looked natural, not too stagey.

• Love 5

I'm calling it now:  The next development in the Sonny/Ava "battle for Baby Avery" will be Sonny deciding to marry Ava to get his hands on Avery.  Ava will go along with this dumbass idea because Reasons and Carly will be heartbroken and sob a lot on Jason's shoulder.

• Love 1

Jason and Sam I expected and was cool with, but you add in Liz and that sounds like Hell on Earth.

Come to think of it, I would've much preferred Patrick or Anna over Sam. Or Liz!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Robin.calls.Patrick.to.apologize.that.his.relationship.with.Sam.is.suffering.because.she.told.him.Jason.is.dead.

Crimcduncdncmmimimidjcdmmdc.

That's why she is apologizing? FOR FUCK'S SAKE, that can't be for real. It can't be. Why is she not furious that her dear ex-husband is with Jason's widow?? 

• Love 1

I thought the spoiler we saw said Patrick calls Robin.

Not according to this SOD write up. SHE calls him. And that's when he tells her Jason is alive. And she feels guilty that she was forced to tell him Jason was dead and she feels bad now because she knows he's with Sam.

It's DISGUSTING.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

I'll say it now, if these asshats are going to have Robin apologizing or automatically forgiving any of these fucking asshole, I'm not watching. She's been kidnapped, given electroshock, terrorized, threatened, her family threatened, kidnapped again and she feels fucking guilty.

I'll make her a fucking HEA in my damn head and live with for eternity.

TPTB on this show are some of the biggest fucking idiots on earth. They all deserve to lose their jobs.

• Love 8

Not according to this SOD write up. SHE calls him. And that's when he tells her Jason is alive. And she feels guilty that she was forced to tell him Jason was dead and she feels bad now because she knows he's with Sam.

It's DISGUSTING.

"Robin!! How could you ruin my relationship with Sam?! I TOLD you not to save Jason and you DID! Now Sam wants to go back to him!" *stamps foot*

And as for the other one, Sam initiates a kiss with Jason and follows him to Cassidine Island after he runs away from Port Charles? SAM, who knows her husband and is the only one so far to know him enough to realize that what he needs is space?

• Love 2

Like, I can't watch this shit. And I'm fine being melodramatic. But NO ONE GIVES A CRAP about Robin. STILL. STILL. After all this time! It's mindblowing.

Her own daughter is being given emotional scenes (coming up) about Sam and Patrick's plot point relationship, but has YET TO CARE ABOUT HER MOTHER. Enough, show. Enough.

• Love 3