Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I still can't stop laughing at Dillon's "I'm gonna be there. and alls gonna be right in the world" to Dante about when Lulu finds out.

I feel like no one has bothered to tell Dillon Lulu and Dante have been together for years? He acts like it's some casual relationship.

• Love 4

I feel like no one has bothered to tell Dillon Lulu and Dante have been together for years? He acts like it's some casual relationship.

Right!? He really does act like they hooked up two weeks ago and he has "dibs" on Lulu because he's known her since they were teens. I really can't even talk about them objectively because I haaaaated Dillon/Lulu and Lulu during that time and I ain't amused with them now either. This isn't nostalgia for me. It's in the box of GH History I've thrown in the trash and refuse to acknowledge.

• Love 4
The Quartermaines will have an extra special Christmas this year

They can't even fit a christmas tree in the remnants of the Quartermaine mansion.  What would be extra special - would be having Jane Elliot do a voice-over of an entire episode.  She's been reduced to sharing scenes with the likes of Sabrina, Michael and Dillion - and those actors are barely a step up from the actors on toe-nail fungus commercials. Then again, it doesn't really make a difference because each episode seems to have twenty-second scenes with Tracy, Laura, or Anna and three-minute scenes if thugs Sonny or Jason are in them.  Using paper plates when you have China.  tsk. tsk. tsk....

• Love 4

RC might have loved OLTL vets, but he had as much use for GH vets as Guza did and would hit us with a baby it seems like every 6 months (and that is conservative). While I appreciate he didn't like Sonny, he made it his damnedest to make Franco, a serial killer,  happen, killed off AJ when Sean Kanean got pissed they weren't using him (by keeping him off screen in prison for months) and subjected the audience to one of the most repulsive scenes in GH history when Ava gave birth to Avery. And Sonny for the most didn't seem to suffer from lack of screen time like everyone else seemed too despite RC dislike for him.  I do think the current writing is more boring than RC or even Guza, but they have a hard road ahead because they have wrap nearly 16 years of some really bad storytelling and 2 years of bad writing thanks to all the GH writers exiting when RC/FV came along.

As for that clip, got to love how basically called all of Jasus' women insane. She really doesn't even know the half of it (Liz). 

I don't agree. Even if they were badly constructed and had no follow through-which is why I said his writing needed help-RC tried to include vets.

We saw Bobbie, Scott, Lucy in a triangle. Tracy and Luke got some airtime, although even under RC Tracy had nothing other than Luke or Joe or Paul or whatever man(kind of like all the women, actually). We saw Monica, even if it was only briefly, and her whole relationship with the judge has been offscreen. We saw Mac and Felicia, Kevin and Lucy, etc.

I feel the writers are always unfairly blamed as to who gets used and who doesn't. I do feel it's mostly the EP, whoever she/he is at the time. Or whoever it is that decides actor's contracts. Because no matter how much or how little  a writer likes an actor or character, if the actor only has a one day a week guarantee on their contract, it's kind of hard to write story for them. If they have a three or four day a week guarantee, they are almost always guaranteed some airtime/story, no matter how boring that story might be. No matter how little or how much interest the writer has in them.

Maurice Benard may have still gotten airtime under RC, but there wasn't any of this Sonny Is Awesome crap under him. In fact, he gave us Michael rejecting Sonny-something Guza and probably these new writers, never would have done. In fact, under RC, much of Sonny's airtime was just about nothing remarkable at all. About Franco-I don't really care. I think far too many people online don't have a problem with our resident murdering hitman, Jason, so I'm not going to get up in arms over Franco. As I've said before, they are the same. If we have to have one, might as well have the other.  As far as Sean Kanan-oh, it's possible Sean made Ron mad, but again, Ron wasn't responsible for whether or not Sean was fired or whatever happened. Writers don't fire or hire people. Yes, Sean was treatly badly-but if it was Ron disliking him-Frank could have stepped in at any time, and didn't. Frank could have told Ron to use Sean, and didn't.

I think Frank Valentini has dodged so many bullets that have hit other people. But that's a rant for another time.

• Love 9

I'd have been fine with both of them being fired but RC's was writing was bad - he deserved to be fired and I will never stop being glad that he's gone. The fact that so many of the current stories are so terrible is all RC and the few things that he did well did not make up for the damage he did to long-term characters

• Love 5

Meanwhile, as you've pointed out previously, everyone's been acting like Kiki and Morgan had made blood oaths to their deaths instead of just casually dating for a couple months.

TFGH.

• Love 8

I can't believe I'm actually making a pro Kiki statement, but if my boyfriend cheated on me with my mother, I'd be angry too. Especially if he were a Corinthos and was all up in my face being super judgy, knowing damn well he doesn't love me- he just feels guilty. Morgan is an immature, spoiled douche that can't leave well enough alone. Show should acknowledge guilt is not love. Morgan feels guilty. Kiki should just tell him he's stupid everyday.

• Love 5
I can't believe I'm actually making a pro Kiki statement, but if my boyfriend cheated on me with my mother, I'd be angry too. Especially if he were a Corinthos and was all up in my face being super judgy, knowing damn well he doesn't love me- he just feels guilty. Morgan is an immature, spoiled douche that can't leave well enough alone. Show should acknowledge guilt is not love. Morgan feels guilty. Kiki should just tell him he's stupid everyday.

I don't think anyone is saying Lauren shouldn't be angry. It's that she's acting as if Morgan is some great love. We all know she's better off without that immature idiot, but Show seems to think they're the next OTP.

• Love 5

I don't think anyone is saying Lauren shouldn't be angry. It's that she's acting as if Morgan is some great love. We all know she's better off without that immature idiot, but Show seems to think they're the next OTP.

Agreed.  I wouldn't have a problem with her being pissed if she wasn't acting like they were this great love of the century.  Does she not remember that whole marrying him while she was in love with his brother thing?  And that she wouldn't have even considered getting back together with him if his brother hadn't kicked her ass out the door?  So, sure, be mad.  Be all "I cannot believe I even thought about trying this again, that was our last shot at being a couple, never call me again!"  Great.  Just don't act like the love of your life kicked you in the teeth.  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 8

Exactly. They're acting like Morgan/Kiki was One True Love and Morgan/Ava was a blip, never mind what we actually saw on-screen.  And they got back together about six seconds before the whole Denise thing started.  There's no there...there with Morgan/Kiki, despite the show insisting there is.

• Love 6

I see it more of Morgan banged her mom and won't leave her alone. He really doesn't. Morgan is all mopey about losing Kiki. Imo she's like "Well, my mom and boyfriend lied about not just sex, but her own death, my dad was killed too. Fml." Morgan and Ava need to chill and leave her alone. Morgan, mostly, is acting like some dog she fed once that won't go away. Ava is, as always, clueless and self involved. I kinda feel bad for Kiki.

• Love 2

For sweeps, Kiki should run over Ava with a car and go to Paul to tell him she knows all about his and her dead mama's arrangement, then tell him she wants in. Next we see her wearing a wire in conversations with Paul, Sonny, and Julian. All three go to jail, and the mob is never heard from again.

• Love 3

KMc is coming back, and the article from the media thread says a trio is formed to save a life or something to that effect. I wanted a scenario of Jason and Sam going to find Robin. So I'll still go with that, and throw in Anna for the triple. In my story, Paddy gets shot at the wedding (don't really care by who or why, just that he takes a bullet) before the I do's of course and it prompts Jason's memories to start coming back. After the appropriate scorning of Liez he realizes he has to find Robin and Sam of course insists on going even though her pocket pup is wounded which tells poor sorry ass Paddy he's been Sabrina'd. Sam & Jason tell Anna what Jason remembers and off she goes with them.

Of course none of that will happen.

Yeah! Kimberly McCullough coming back is enough to get me to swim back from the barge.

I think that they are bringing her back to help us Jason off the show so I have a short exit story written for Patrick & Robin that I will start posting this week (my other story will be completely up by then) in the fanfic thread.

• Love 2

Meanwhile, as you've pointed out previously, everyone's been acting like Kiki and Morgan had made blood oaths to their deaths instead of just casually dating for a couple months.

TFGH.

And just days ago, Epiphany congratulated Patrick for "finally" giving Sam an engagement ring. You'd think they'd been dating and then living together for years. It might have bothered me less coming from someone other than Epiphany - a nurse who watched Robin and Patrick get together and then marry over multiple years, was around for the Britt mess, saw him nearly marry Sabrina, then reunite with Robin, was aware that Robin left and that Sabrina and Patrick lost a premie son.... all before the relationship with Sam. 'Finally'?? Seriously?!?

• Love 10

Every character has to support Patrick and act like he's a good guy. It's ridic. 2007 Pip would have told him to stop proposing to anyone with a heartbeat.

Throw rocks or tomatoes at me, but while Patrick does have issues with women, he hasn't tried to kill anyone, doesn't make a career of doing so, and - until RC got hold of him - was also a good father. So, while he does need to change some habits, I do think, as far as GH criteria goes, Patrick is a good guy overall.

• Love 19

Celeb dirty laundry is saying that Jason Thompson is not only out, but is headed to Y&R. One role they speculated that he's playing is Billy Abbott. I find that funny since BM played it and all. I don't recall hearing of an actor leaving to be a recast of a co star's former role. Or these kidney stones are getting to me lol.

• Love 2

Celeb dirty laundry is saying that Jason Thompson is not only out, but is headed to Y&R. One role they speculated that he's playing is Billy Abbott. I find that funny since BM played it and all. I don't recall hearing of an actor leaving to be a recast of a co star's former role. Or these kidney stones are getting to me lol.

I can't even begin to imagine him as Billy Abbott. Billy was always kinda the screw-up and I just can't see JT in that kind of role. I think there's a rumour the actor who plays Stitch is getting whacked and he's a doctor, so I could see JT as a new doctor character. And I wouldn't be surprised if he's not too terribly different than Patrick. The bright side is, he's got some decent actresses to be paired with, Melissa Ordway notwithstanding of course.

• Love 3

So, I'm wondering if little Jake really did die, and was also resurrected by Robin somehow. I think there's something wrong with the serum or whatever it is that Robin is using to bring them back to life. I think this is why Jake can't remember anything,(if indeed he is Jason) and little Jake is so robotic. I'm also wondering though, if there isn't a health issue connected to the resurrections, and one of the Jakes turns ill, which is why Robin is reintroduced, and one of them is the life hanging in the balance. I know Genie said she was excited about her return story, and I can't help but wonder if Laura is one of the trio trying to find a cure (I'm sure it must be little Jake who is ill if this is so). Because I can't see Genie getting excited about standing around and lecturing Liz and Nik. But, her statement may not have anything to do with this storyline. It's just a speculation.

• Love 2

I think this is why Jake can't remember anything,(if indeed he is Jason)

Jake(son)'s amnesia was caused by him getting pummeled by Ava's car.  When he was armless Jason running around Crichton-Clark, he knew who he was, who Robin was, who Sam was, etc.

Because I can't see Genie getting excited about standing around and lecturing Liz and Nik.

I'd be excited if Laura got to slap both Nikolas and Liz.

• Love 4

Did he "know", because he had memories, or did he "know", because he was told by Robin who she was, and who his family was? I don't think that was ever made clear. We never hear him speak while he's with her, do we?

Anyway, it's also possible after yesterday, that the life hanging in the balance is Emma...*yawn*.

Don't care. At all.

Edited by IWantCandy71

Did he "know", because he had memories, or did he "know", because he was told by Robin who she was, and who his family was? I don't think that was ever made clear. We never hear him speak while he's with her, do we?

True, we never heard Armless Jason speak, but Robin didn't really debrief him either.  She didn't have to tell him her name or anything.  And when they split up back in Port Charles, he was able to find Sonny's house on his own and reacted to the sound of Sam's voice.

• Love 3

It's in the new SOD. They report he's out and insiders say he'll join JFP.

• Love 1

True, we never heard Armless Jason speak, but Robin didn't really debrief him either.  She didn't have to tell him her name or anything.  And when they split up back in Port Charles, he was able to find Sonny's house on his own and reacted to the sound of Sam's voice.

Okay, I had forgotten all that, thanks. It's been so long ago now, no wonder people have stopped caring.

• Love 1

This is me if this happens:

wik8av.jpg

• Love 2

https://instagram.com/p/9Ys2WEGZuB/

Maybe Morgan is one of the trio who rescue Robin! kidding, kidding.

In all seriousness, up to about 2 hours, I was thinking that was a possibility, given TFGH. Mike, Morgan and Kiki race against the clock to save Ava or some such nonsense. Or Julian, Olivia and Alexis have to find a missing Leo and stumble onto Robin. etc., etc.

But now, finally, I am Charlie Brown, and I am going to kick that football, dammit! And it better be Robert, Anna, and Patrick to the rescue.

Now that I have been duly baited, if they pull a premature switch on me, you all still watching this show might have to deal with a news interruption as a woman in the upper half of the 18-49 demo storms ABC Studios.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 6

Probably. But I'm gonna find it hard to believe anything Patrick feels or doesn't feel for Robin when he hasn't had a word of dialogue about her. If Sam leaving him for Jason does it, that's just sad.

I'd expect the Robin mentions to ramp up any day now.  This show is not subtle.

• Love 6

The reveal about Jason, or the reveal about Robin having been a prisoner?

The reveal about Jason. Patrick has been blissfully happy for over a year and hasn't had one thought about Robin or talking to her or trying to contact her, especially for his daughter's sake. I just find it insulting that he would need Jason to be alive for him to start asking questions.

• Love 1

With TR coming back I definitely think the trio is gonna be Anna/Robert/Patrick.

Squee!

See, for all my snark and criticism, I'm really as soft as a Marshmellow and as easy to please as a puppy dog.

Why do you make things so hard, GH. Why make things so hard?

• Love 6

In all seriousness, up to about 2 hours, I was thinking that was a possibility, given TFGH. Mike, Morgan and Kiki race against the clock to save Ava or some such nonsense. Or Julian, Olivia and Alexis have to find a missing Leo and stumble onto Robin. etc., etc.But now, finally, I am Charlie Brown, and I am going to kick that football, dammit! And it better be Robert, Anna, and Patrick to the rescue.Now that I have been duly baited, if they pull a premature switch on me, you all still watching this show might have to deal with a news interruption as a woman in the upper half of the 18-49 demo storms ABC Studios.

And a male in the bottom half of that demo will be right behind you, throwing every piece of barware between his location and Prospect Studios.

• Love 2

The thing is, though, the way RC set it up, I think Patrick finding out the Holy Hitman has been resurrected a la Jasus NEEDS TO be the impetus. Since RC had Robin telling Patrick Jason was dead. (Those were the days.)

Once that is deemed a lie, I think that sets the wheels in motion.

• Love 5

So apparently Carly is the one who finds out Jake is Jason from the face scans.

I hope she is pushing Sonny's wheelchair when she finds out, the news causes her to stroke out and die, and accidentally send Sonny careening into traffic.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 11