Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

He's been back for about ten minutes and it's already too long.  Say what you will about Nathan, but I will take him every day of the week over Spinelli.

I hope someone shoots that creature in the head, then throws the body off a parapet and into a vat of nuclear waste.  

• Love 3

Say what you will about Nathan, but I will take him every day of the week over Spinelli.

Eh, I'd take Spinelli over Nathan in a heartbeat. At least I buy Spinelli as a human. I wish he'd stick around longer, but I don't believe BA has signed a contract.

• Love 3

I think, after his appearance in the spring, Spinelli had to be around for the Jason reveal and now he's in place to be.  I did notice he didn't bring the baby, which makes me think he and Maxie will interact very little if at all.

• Love 1

I think, after his appearance in the spring, Spinelli had to be around for the Jason reveal and now he's in place to be.  I did notice he didn't bring the baby, which makes me think he and Maxie will interact very little if at all.

Lucky Maxie. 

• Love 3

We don't know he didn't bring the baby; Ellie and Georgie could be at the MetroCourt. I don't think they are, but just because he didn't say anything doesn't mean they aren't around.

He did say it. He said that Ellie said they would make sure to skype every day.

Big LOL spoiler in SOD.  Tracy isn't an idiot and realizes Sabrina is several months pregnant.  We find out Sabrina banged Carlos before he died and could be the father!

• Love 3

Big LOL spoiler in SOD.  Tracy isn't an idiot and realizes Sabrina is several months pregnant.  We find out Sabrina banged Carlos before he died and could be the father!

A WTD story.  How very original.

• Love 1

Seriously?  Like, this is a serious spoiler?

• Love 1

Lord, Carlos is going to end up on a meathook. This watch Michael will never bring up what Sonny did to AJ again. Michael will now understand Sonny's motivation.

Because anybody can get a girl pregnant, but it takes a REAL MAN to hang somebody up on a meathook and steal his child!

• Love 18

Wait, what? WhenTF did Sabrina bang Carlos? Wasn't she already with Michael at that point?

I'd guess the night he was hiding out at her place after he killed Duke? She and Michael had kissed once at that point, maybe? They bore me so I tend to FF or wander off  

Edited by Oracle42

Is there any kind of timeline in this? How long ago was sex with Carlos supposed to happen?

If they decide to do a meat hook scenario with Michael than the assassination of the character will be complete.

Spoilers for next week.  I'll add a spoiler of my own - they're horrible:

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/10/general-hospital-spoilers-october-19-2015-edition/

Anna seeks help to address her mounting anxiety.

Ooooh, does she seek that help from Kevin?  KEVIN!!!!!!!!

Will Hayden have a change of heart when she overhears Nikolas discussing his feelings about her to Spencer?

Ugh, stay strong, girl.  If only she had overheard what he said about her today.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Now viewers can watch Sonny be grandfather to AJ's grandkid. Oh f'g joy. The fun just never ends.

And when is this Sonny shit going to end? He isn't going to die and he'll be paralyzed for two minutes because nothing sticks to him. It seems like a complete waste of time.

• Love 5

Those spoilers are terrible. Getting closer to the reveal and there's NO tension between Liz/Patrick/Jakeson/Sam. My goodness.

Patrick still doesn't rate a mention in spoilers.  Tell me again why they would recast him?

Those spoilers are terrible. Getting closer to the reveal and there's NO tension between Liz/Patrick/Jakeson/Sam. My goodness.

I'm to the point whee I wish they's hurry up and get this reveal over with lol.Why they think this will get them big ratings I haven't an clue.

Patrick still doesn't rate a mention in spoilers. Tell me again why they would recast him?

Two options...

1. To spite JT. "Oh, you're leaving!? We'll make the next dude a STAR!"

Or

2. They weirdly don't want to give up on the Jason/Sam/Patrick triangle of suck. In this scenario, I bet that Jason doesn't get his memories back and he's told who he is instead of remembering to prolong it even more.

• Love 1

Honestly. I think they don't want to face the criticism of not having a contract player playing an MD on a soap called General Hospital.

Why make Lucas Jones, who is connected to the canvas a contract player. Why bring on Tom Hardy Jr. Let's find another plastic model or block of wood.

Not one thing about those spoilers sound interesting or like must see TV.

• Love 5

Yeah, but if it was just about a doctor, they could create a new doctor character.

I really think this is taking the easy way out, as well. They don't have to write why Patrick would leave, where Emma would go, where Robin is. They can just continue with the same ol shit.

Honestly. I think they don't want to face the criticism of not having a contract player playing an MD on a soap called General Hospital.

Why make Lucas Jones, who is connected to the canvas a contract player. Why bring on Tom Hardy Jr. Let's find another plastic model or block of wood.

Not one thing about those spoilers sound interesting or like must see TV.

IA the most frustrating thing to me about GH is they didn't even try to rework the show.They go back to the thing that fans hated the mob well I'm sure some likes the mob but you get what I'm saying.I mean none of the stories they got going on sound good.There all so boring.

• Love 1

I really dont think that casting call is for a recast Patrick. I think Robin is coming back to usher him off canvas and this is a new character. Writers don't get credit for recasts for a current character, do they? So why replace Patrick when they can just bring on someone new AND get the credit for creating it?

Also, isn't there supposed to be a new African American male character in that age range? Wasn't there some blurb about him having amazing chemistry with one of the leading ladies? What happened to that guy? And why wouldn't he be considered 'leading man' material? Is it cuz he's Black, Uncle Frank?

I'm still confused we don't have any wedding spoilers yet, other than the rumors from Twitter about Liez going catatonic. I need to know if it will be at least somewhat satisfactory and Liez will be exposed for the cray, dammit!

• Love 3

If JT leaves, they must recast Patrick because....he's the only contract doctor on a show still called General Hospital. Perhaps with a recast, he'll get a new story?

And as far as the idea I've seen around that he's not recastable. Of course he is. Patrick Drake is NOT a legacy character-his ex wife is, his child is by association to her mother. But he is absolutely NOT one. And even if he were one, Jason Q, AJ Q, Monica Q, Anna Devane, Ned Ashton, Dillon Q, Edward Q, Lulu Spencer, Laura Spencer, Stefan Cassadine,  Nikolas Cassadine, Helena Cassadine,  Emily Q, Lucky Spencer, Steven Lars(who has always been wasted but is still as much a legacy character as his sister, if not more so), Tracy Q( briefly) have all been recast/replaced over the years. And most of them are legacy characters, and far more important,  ultimately, than Patrick Drake.

If Patrick weren't the only contract doctor on the show, I'd say send him off screen with his kid. As it is, I think we need to keep the character. If JT chooses to go, I wish him luck.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 2

LMAO! What is wrong with her under-eye area there? And why the hell did they hire a photographer to take promo pics of those two? 

I thought her smudgy eye makeup was supposed to illustrate Kiki's inner torment or some such garbage.

• Love 4
Anna seeks help to address her mounting anxiety.

Ooooh, does she seek that help from Kevin?  KEVIN!!!!!!!!

It probably depends on whether Patrick obliges her today with an Rx. Sigh.

Yeah, but if it was just about a doctor, they could create a new doctor character.

They'd make some money, too.

Hayley Erin is the second listed name in the cast on my Tivo descriptions. I about fell over when I saw that. Like what the hell?

I had to look twice to be sure it was HE.

What is with that friggin awful picture of Kiki and Franco? Why are TPTB so enamored with her?

I don't think that's from ABC; I think it's whoever does the cable stuff. I've seen some weird stuff on the nighttime shows, too.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

I really dont think that casting call is for a recast Patrick. I think Robin is coming back to usher him off canvas and this is a new character.

Never doubt the obsession these writers/Frank have for Sam. This isn't even about Patrick. Like everyone in charge suddenly thinks he's a lead who should have ALL the stories and the hospital is so important that we must keep this character? This is about letting that triangle live on so Sam can be torn and this crap can go on into the new year.

• Love 3

LMAO! .... And why the hell did they hire a photographer to take promo pics of those two?

Because they are the faces of GH, duh!!

I still have a dubbel zout rage blackout whenever I try to watch this show on Hulu and see them use Roger Howarth -- and an unflattering gif of him at that -- as the bumper for the show. Rage!!

• Love 4

I still have a dubbel zout rage blackout whenever I try to watch this show on Hulu and see them use Roger Howarth -- and an unflattering gif of him at that -- as the bumper for the show. Rage!!

At least they finally changed it to a Franco shot of him. It was still a shot of freaking Todd Manning up until a couple of months ago.

Edited by magnolia11
  • Love 1

At least they finally changed it to a Franco shot of him. It was still a shot of freaking Todd Manning up until a couple of months ago.

That it was. At least I got the Schadenfreude-ich laugh each time I saw that, as I would think, "Yup, that's a violation of the licensing agreement."
  • Love 3

Hayley Erin is the second listed name in the cast on my Tivo descriptions. I about fell over when I saw that. Like what the hell? Why are TPTB so enamored with her?

Maybe the actors are listed in alphabetical order? It's all I got.