Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I'm assuming that Brenda and Michael really did have sex and that she'll be bringing their child with her when she next visits. It perfectly folds into the current custody story and I can certainly see Sonny getting custody of both AJ and, somehow, the Brenda/Michael child. This is Port Charles, after all. 

• Love 4

I'm assuming that Brenda and Michael really did have sex and that she'll be bringing their child with her when she next visits. It perfectly folds into the current custody story and I can certainly see Sonny getting custody of both AJ and, somehow, the Brenda/Michael child. This is Port Charles, after all.

I would watch this on an endless loop. And eat popcorn while it plays.

I may be being naive but I have a feeling there will be another exit or two before the end of the month, if not actually taking place on screen, then announced.

Oh yeah! She's gettin' cheers and snarls from some people in Port Charles!

Confession: I LOVE this promo and have listened to it multiple times of my own free will, and will do so again now. *hangs head in shame* 

• Love 5
(edited)

Carly: Look at all these spoilers about me, Carly!

Brenda: 

tumblr_mktealMGFe1qmpdc5o1_400.gif

Look, I'm all for hitting Carly in the back of the head with something -- though preferably something stronger than a bread roll, but I positively hated that that scene takes place at an AIDS fundraising event.  And nope, I'm not going to have a sense of humor about that. Brenda's former best friend lived with AIDS nearly 20 years before tragically and leaving a small daughter behind, and this event was supposedly to honor her (though it really turned out to be Sabrina's quinceanera party.).  Grow up.   

Just like the way they try to capitalize on goodwill by mentioning the Shriners Hospital, and then engage in all this camp with Spencer with the Phantom mask and lifted lines from The Elephant Man.

this, a thousand times this. Crapitini are high on camp & stunt vs good/decent writing, acting and presentation (better sets, acting, hair, makeup, wardrobe & lighting).

We're willing to throw everything against the wall, except for good character-based storytelling. And paint.

~Frank and Ron

Edited by Francie
  • Love 5

That's where Spencer's lines are from? The Elephant Man? I've been trying to figure out where that shit came from. I made my boyfriend watch it. I'm currently stuck watching football movies. My life sucks now. Thanks, Ron.

Somebody said he had a "Don't look at me -- I'm hideous!" line, which would have been lifted directly off of the Elephant Man. 

Carly: Look at all these spoilers about me, Carly!

Brenda: 

tumblr_mktealMGFe1qmpdc5o1_400.gif

As much as that entire Brenda visit pissed me off, I will be forever grateful that, at least, we got this GIF out of it.  Although I do wish it had happened anywhere other then the first NB after Brenda believed Robin was dead. 

• Love 4

Errr...that promo has to be from the last time Brenda came back, right? Because there is no SoapNet anymore, nor is Jason being played by Steve Burton...

Just sayin'.

It is, it was posted for funsies.

Errr...that promo has to be from the last time Brenda came back, right? Because there is no SoapNet anymore, nor is Jason being played by Steve Burton...

Just sayin'.

It's from the 2010 return; she last came back in 2013 for the 50th anniversary.

Does Cackles With Sleeves even bump up the ratings anymore?

This is an excellent nickname for her and I will be using it from now on. I would be fine with Cackles With Sleeves returning for a SHORT visit as long as she leaves town with Sonny and never ever comes back. Ever. Ever. Or if she died during the upcoming mob war that will change everything and stays dead. Either is fine with me.

Confession: I LOVE this promo and have listened to it multiple times of my own free will, and will do so again now. *hangs head in shame* 

Why does the voice over lady sound like that? 

• Love 2

As much as that entire Brenda visit pissed me off, I will be forever grateful that, at least, we got this GIF out of it.  Although I do wish it had happened anywhere other then the first NB after Brenda believed Robin was dead. 

Agreed.  The gif itself is magical.

BTW, just how awful of a bodyguard is Max?  Look, I know that he's not there to protect Carly.  But seriously, the woman sitting next to him recoils her arm in a weapon throwing pose, and then unleashes a projectile, and he doesn't even notice that anything's happening until it bounces off of Carly's head?  It's a wonder that Sonny's stayed alive all these years.

• Love 1

It's from the 2010 return; she last came back in 2013 for the 50th anniversary.

Oh, I knew she came back for the 50th and I was sooo disappointed that it was all about Sonny, and that she and Jax broke up and HE wasn't around to remember Robin. And I recall how someone, ulkis I think, over at TWoP, was able to find the deleted scene where Brenda apologized to Robin and missed her and she and that scumbucket midgety moobster had a nice scene. So OF COURSE it would be deleted.

• Love 2

So was the scene with Bobbie and Lucy at the NB, where Bobbie helped Lucy zipped up her dress before she went onstage again, AND a scene where Bobbie and Felicia talked about BJ and Maxie as kids was scripted--the script was leaked, I remember that happening--but I don't think it was ever taped. Because of course it wasn't. Sigh. 

• Love 2

I just want her to throw dinner rolls at THAT girl again.

YESSSSSSSSS! I want Brenda back solely because it will annoy Carly. But also she totally needs to fuck Michael for real so Sonny's head can explode, too.

I remember all those deleted/never filmed but written NB scenes. They were all so much better than any we actually got.

• Love 1
(edited)

YESSSSSSSSS! I want Brenda back solely because it will annoy Carly. But also she totally needs to fuck Michael for real so Sonny's head can explode, too.

I thought Brenda's last scene where she was sitting on the plane revealed that she and Michael actually had slept together?

I'd love if she came back with a baby by Michael. And I still want Avery to be Morgan's. Just the idea of Carly's grandchildren being mothered by Ava & Brenda fills me with joy. Even better if they both teach their kids to call that beast "grandma"!

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7

I thought Brand's last scene where she was sitting on the plane revealed that she and Michael actually had slept together?

I don't remember. Does anyone know when it aired? I wanna look for it on youtube.

I'd love if she came back with a baby by Michael. And I still want Avery to be Morgan's. Just the idea of Carl's grandchildren being mothered by Ava & Brenda fills me with joy. Even better if they both teach their kids to call that beast "grandma"!

Yes. Good.

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought Brenda's last scene where she was sitting on the plane revealed that she and Michael actually had slept together?

Nope.  IIRC, the last shot of her was of her having a drink on the plane with a sort of vague expression on her face.

Oh ick, what if Brenda is forced to come back to town to testify about Michael's drunken behavior that night?

Edited by TeeVee329

Nope.  IIRC, the last shot of her was of her having a drink on the plane with a sort of vague expression on her face.

I thought someone said something to her and she flashed-back to Michael saying the same thing?

(edited)

Looking at this tweet, it seems as though VM is NOT coming back. It's Vanessa tweeting KMc:

Vanessa Marcil @VanessaMarcilM · 1h1 hour ago
@whitewatercrew It's personal news not work related #Psychofan But, I love me some Robin Scorpio.......

Some on her Instagram were guessing she was pregnant, which, congrats to her if true, because she's gone through hell trying to have another baby these last few years.

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
Oh, I assume  Spoiler Polly Pureheart Princess Sabrina will be the one to come to Michael's rescue.  Isn't there a spoiler that she loops in stupid Felix next week?

Maybe Sabrina just finds out that Michael is being drugged in general and Dante tries to find out who was behind it? He probably suspects that it is maybe Julian or something.

Why would Michael go to jail w/r/t Avery's custody? The judge is the one who made the call, and no money changed hands. There's a good case for bias (there is every time someone in PC goes to court), but I can't see anything illegal to pin on Michael. Have I forgotten something?

Why would Michael go to jail w/r/t Avery's custody? The judge is the one who made the call, and no money changed hands. There's a good case for bias (there is every time someone in PC goes to court), but I can't see anything illegal to pin on Michael. Have I forgotten something?

I think TeeVee was referring to Julian, since that's who I speculated Dante would suspect.

I meant that I thought Super Nurse Sabrina would come to suspect Michael was being drugged and that's why I was surprised about ulkis' spoiler about Dante investigating the change in Avery's custody.

Oh Jasus. If Ron dare has Morgan or Sonny dare put Micheal in a jail cell with no problem and Carly is still high five okay it's over your blood daughter with Ava- then I'm done with this show. I hate Sonny Corinthos, but even I know Moobster wouldn't dare let Micheal step foot in a jail cell or even have a warrant for the rest of his damn life. Even if Micheal called himself AJ Quartermaine III and took Sonny and Carly's businesses and adopted Morgan to name him AJ, there's no way in hell that The Worst Parents Ever would let anyone dare attempt to arrest Micheal. And if for some strange reason Morgan and/or Kiki would get Micheal arrested even for a day, Sonny and Carly would have one or both killed. There's no way they'd put Micheal through that trauma again. Even with the dumbness of Carly dating Franco.

• Love 1
(edited)

This is the exact spoiler, which is pretty vague:

Dante seeks answers about Avery

there is also a spoiler that says there is a change in Avery's custody, so I assume his seeking answers has something to do with that

Edited by ulkis