Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

I’ve heard a certain fraudulent couple’s name floating around the SMosphere.  I won’t say their names out loud, though; the Universe might hear me.  If they end up on the roster, though, trust me - I am SO outta here.  🤬🤬🤬

• Love 1
13 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, how about casting previous cast members who WEREN'T joining in the racist behavior of some of the awful cast members?  It's not hard to figure out which "All-Stars" were the racist assholes and which ones weren't.  

I think that's probably the #1 reason they're looking to do returning players, that way they already know whether they've shown their ass yet or not lol. It's always been so hard for them to do thorough background checks on newbies for some reason.

57 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I’ve heard a certain fraudulent couple’s name floating around the SMosphere.  I won’t say their names out loud, though; the Universe might hear me.  If they end up on the roster, though, trust me - I am SO outta here.  🤬🤬🤬

Oh, they're so gonna be on there. 

So, I'm perusing Dick's twitter because I hate myself and these are the people he's brought up as hearing they are being considered for the cast: Nicole (ew), Swaggy and Bayleigh (no), BB16 Brittany (I don't hate it), Haleigh (I had hoped she was better than this now lol), Josh (I have had to put up with him on back-to-back Challenge seasons, I can't deal with him again!), Paul (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY), Derrick (OK obviously they are trying to hurt me for some reason), Frankie (lol).

He said Tyler was asked but he didn't know anything beyond that. Personally, just say no to Tyler and bring back Angela instead. Not both though. Ew.

He also said he's only hearing people post BB16 (lol the worst seasons!) and that they're trying to be 'diverse,' which is funny when you see the names he listed as in contention.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, I'm perusing Dick's twitter because I hate myself and these are the people he's brought up as hearing they are being considered for the cast: Nicole (ew), Swaggy and Bayleigh (no), BB16 Brittany (I don't hate it), Haleigh (I had hoped she was better than this now lol), Josh (I have had to put up with him on back-to-back Challenge seasons, I can't deal with him again!), Paul (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY), Derrick (OK obviously they are trying to hurt me for some reason), Frankie (lol).

I... THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON. I'm not sure my ears could take that level of nasal. 

• LOL 3

I can’t with Swaggy & Bay. I knows they did the Challenge which I don’t watch. I hope they aren’t asked back. First off, can’t they find real jobs? Secondly, I don’t want them on my BB screen this summer. It’s been a rough winter for everyone but I want nice people on this season. Why can’t I have nice things? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I don't believe for a second bb22 will be All Stars. They just want us to speculate and get excited and then either there will be no season this summer or there will be a short version with new players.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Clarifying that the green react I used on this post, was for vomit and not surprise...

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He said Tyler was asked but he didn't know anything beyond that. Personally, just say no to Tyler and bring back Angela instead. Not both though. Ew.

He also said he's only hearing people post BB16 (lol the worst seasons!) and that they're trying to be 'diverse,' which is funny when you see the names he listed as in contention.

The majority of this sounds like my own personal hell.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

First off, can’t they find real jobs?

How dare you, Swaggy works at the stock market!

4 hours ago, himela said:

They just want us to speculate and get excited and then either there will be no season this summer or there will be a short version with new players.

I think there just won't be a season this summer. I just don't see how they can really do it. I'm sure they want to but yea I just don't think it's feasible.

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Andy revealed who he supposedly knows has gotten a call: Derrick, Frankie, Tyler, Dan, Angela, and Kaycee.

If this season does end up happening I am 100% gonna hate the entire cast lol.

Eh, GOD NO, woooo!, woooo!, yay (mostly for Tyler's sake), and woooo! In that order. So, largely good. Which means it won't happen. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Andy revealed who he supposedly knows has gotten a call: Derrick, Frankie, Tyler, Dan, Angela, and Kaycee.

Burn it to the fucking ground. Skip this season. Cancel it. I don't care. I will not do another Frankie finding his camera angles season. I barely survived the Zankie bullshit last time. And do we not remember his rape comments about Victoria? I would rather live through a third Paul season. No. No means no, CBS. GTFO with that shit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

How dare you, Swaggy works at the stock market!

I think there just won't be a season this summer. I just don't see how they can really do it. I'm sure they want to but yea I just don't think it's feasible.

So Swaggy is a stock broker and/or trader? Who knew?

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I would rather live through a third Paul season [than deal with Frankie again].

I feel like that's where I'm at too and that is really alarming.

13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

According to him he is lol. That was what his occupation was listed as when he was on BB. That and babysitter, I believe. I don't think he babysits anymore though.

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Quoting myself, but anyway. I just remembered that the first article about this said that most of the people that were called declined so maybe there's still hope lol.

I personally don't think there's a chance in hell Dan would do it again. They'd have to give him a ton of money and they don't have any lol.

I don't understand why Derrick would want to do it again, but he seems to be someone all the people posting rumors are saying so I don't know.

The rest I can see doing it though.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think he said in his season intro that he was a day trader/babysitter and a bunch of us cracked jokes that he couldn't be a very good day trader if he was supplementing his income with child care services. 

I totally missed my opportunity here to crack a "No, Swaggy works stocking shelves at the supermarket!" joke. 

I don't understand why Derrick would want to do it again, but he seems to be someone all the people posting rumors are saying so I don't know.

Derrick has always said that he'll never come back to play again - which is sad because I'd love to see what would happen if he played with a competent, semi-intelligent group (c'mon, half of BB16 could barely tie their shoes without adult supervision) and couldn't use the "FOOD. FROM MY DAUGHTER'S MOUTH." accusation whenever someone did something he wasn't fond of. 

• Love 3

Honestly, I think if they were going to do an all star cast, they might be rethinking it since all the lights are getting turned on.  They'd be hard pressed to assemble a cast who doesn't have some questionable shit in their pasts, either on their seasons or their social media.  As much as I love this show, it really is remarkable in its ability to find truly awful people, and no one is in the mood for that right now (or hopefully ever again).  

9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

...sooooo, Boogie for BBUS AS2 confirmed? 

I'd say he went 'round the bend but I think he had already turned that corner a long time ago. 

This long distance dedication goes out to Mike Malin.

• LOL 2

I was just coming here to post this. You've got to read that whole Twitter chain - there are a bunch of screencap from the court filing, detailing Boogie's threats. It is bonkers, and he legit needs psychiatric help. 

• Love 1
On 6/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, ByaNose said:

I can’t with Swaggy & Bay. I knows they did the Challenge which I don’t watch. I hope they aren’t asked back. First off, can’t they find real jobs? Secondly, I don’t want them on my BB screen this summer. It’s been a rough winter for everyone but I want nice people on this season. Why can’t I have nice things? 

Swaggy has a job he’s a rich day trader and if you want to trade sign up for his course.  🙄

• LOL 2
(edited)

I hope, if they manage to pull this off, it’s revealed that America votes for the evicted HG this time. I think this would be the perfect season to do that. Gotta get people motivated to vote, hint, hint.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

You know who I would love to see back, but they would never ask back?  BB5 Marvin.  That guy was awesome, plus his final question to Cowboy was hilarious.  "Are you a lying racist, or a racist lair?" To which Cowboy replied, I am paraphrasing here, "That's not true, I've got cousins that are Chinese."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Strange, but I seem to remember his head as being slightly more... ginormous....

It's gotta be the angle because yea, his head is way bigger than it appears there lol.

I want some news from CBS or Julie about this soon because I need to know whether or not this is happening, dammit!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

He's gotta be trolling everyone right?

Absolutely. I don't think he knows shit, and is only posting these for attention. All he needs to do is throw out a few well known names, either popular or hated, and wait for the feuds to start. And it's working way too well for my liking. I'd need to hear from another alumni for me to buy it.

• Love 3

Two early boots I'd like to see play the game again:

I'd actually like to see Dominic (BB13) play the game again. In BB13 he didn't know much about the game, was completely love-sick over Daniele (for good reason -- they got married shortly after the show was over), and was booted because BB13's partners twist sucked. I'm sort of curious how he'd play the game again. His wife Daniele could give him pointers. 

The other early boot I'd like to see play again was Brittany in BB16. Nice girl, decent sense of game, but Derrick decided she wasn't a part of the Bomb Squad and that was that.

Others I wouldn't mind seeing play again: Winston -- pretty nice guy, just happened to be low man on the Level 6 totem pole. Kemi from last season -- again, targeted because the house was racist.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Two early boots I'd like to see play the game again:

I'd actually like to see Dominic (BB13) play the game again. In BB13 he didn't know much about the game, was completely love-sick over Daniele (for good reason -- they got married shortly after the show was over), and was booted because BB13's partners twist sucked. I'm sort of curious how he'd play the game again. His wife Daniele could give him pointers. 

The other early boot I'd like to see play again was Brittany in BB16. Nice girl, decent sense of game, but Derrick decided she wasn't a part of the Bomb Squad and that was that.

Others I wouldn't mind seeing play again: Winston -- pretty nice guy, just happened to be low man on the Level 6 totem pole. Kemi from last season -- again, targeted because the house was racist.

Agreed. To add to this:

BB21 David - I feel like he got unlucky, rather than doing anything wrong. He had the best insights pre-jury and think he would do well.

BB15 Nick - Ok, I get why they'll never likely bring a BB15 player back, but Nick is one in....four that I would not mind see again (the others being Candice, Elissa and maybe Andy). He got out before the worst of the problems started and I thought he could have been a decent player besides his cockiness with his failed alliance lol.

BB16 Amber - Who I thought was completely screwed the moment Creepmode Stalkboy.....I mean Beastmode Cowboy set his sights on her. I think she had some decent insights and she just was never able to play because she had to spend her time refuting Creepmode's advances. 

BB19 Cameron - Just because I was half intrigued and half annoyed with him so I wonder how I'd feel about him on another season. He got very lucky with getting booted early. 

Also, this isn't an early boot but another top player I want to see again:

BB12 Matt - If I haven't expressed that this guy was my first favourite player, I'll say it again. Seeing as BB12 was my first season, I enjoyed Matt from the start and think he played a solid game. I'd love to see him return. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I mean, I wouldn't hate it.

(Unfortunately, further up in her feed, she says she's probably not going to tweet about Big Brother when it's on because the fans are just too toxic because BB fans ruin everything so her showing up on AS2 is unlikely.)
(Most of us here are okay.)
(And then there's me.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

All this BB All-Stars 2 talk is just the kind of mess worthy of anything Big Brother.

Honestly, all I needed was a whiff of a season and a couple of tweets and I'm already in full BB Nancy Drew mode. What, you're not supposed to check Big Brother related hashtags on Twitter every twenty minutes to make sure you don't miss any developments?

...this is totally healthy, right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, threebluestars said:

A cast of all people voted out first or second. I always feel bad for them.

I feel super bad for all the ones that were booted before they even had a full day in there lol. 

16 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

All this BB All-Stars 2 talk is just the kind of mess worthy of anything Big Brother.

Right! Like I said, it's very comforting.

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Honestly, all I needed was a whiff of a season and a couple of tweets and I'm already in full BB Nancy Drew mode. What, you're not supposed to check Big Brother related hashtags on Twitter every twenty minutes to make sure you don't miss any developments?

...this is totally healthy, right?

I've gone off the deep end. I mean, I check Dick's twitter daily. I've even checked reddit for fuck's sake! I hate myself but also I'm having a ball.

• LOL 6