Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E11: Week 10

• Start Topic

I think they medicate the F2 before the Final Rose.  None of them react the way any un-medicated woman would. 

I am a nurse and administer Ativan, Klonopin, Haldol, and Seroquel practically everyday.  I do think they are in shock but I'm getting another vibe too. 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Yes.  Kelly Jo with Bob.  She told him "don't touch me" and almost slugged him.  That would probably be my response

Blob was the worst. I was working the night of that finale so didn't see it, thanks for the info. I loved when Bob was hiding from Mary when she came back looking for him, I think even Chris Harrison was scared of her.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

Arie's mom is a twin for Krystal!

I'd go on this show in a heartbeat, or want my brother/sister to be the lead so I could get a free trip to Peru for the last episode. That would be worth all the other BS. Peru looks fabulous.

I'm spending all my time staring at Lauren's extensions.

I think she’s dangerously close to Wildenstein territory.  That’s bad plastic.

• Love 20
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Well folks we may actually be viewing part of Bachelor history right now (eyeroll), we will remember where we were this night sort of like when JFK was assassinated.

Lying in my bed with a whisky but this could be almost any reality show, any year.

Edited by Wings
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Well folks we may actually be viewing part of Bachelor history right now (eyeroll), we will remember where we were this night sort of like when JFK was assassinated.

Well, now I’ve snorted red wine out of my nose and onto my T-shirt. So thanks for that. No, seriously — it’s been the highlight of the evening! ?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This made me burst out laughing too. You win today's Internet, Armchair!

• Love 3

I had no interest in Arie, so this season is the first Bachelor/Bachelorette season I haven't watched since I started watching the show in Andrew Firestone's season. But I live for drama so of course I had to watch tonight. The past two hours have completely validated my decision to skip this season. Oy. 

And then, the commercial with Kaitlyn.  Are they trying to destroy the franchise?  Gotta tell ya, this change-up was not well received by the audience.

• Love 1

Can Becca sue the show for showing the break-up?  Maybe they had to pay a substantial sum to her to show scenes after filming was over?

Feel like they don't really need to show this scene ... it's enough to say they just broke up.

• Love 6
Just now, econ07 said:

Can Becca sue the show for showing the break-up?  Maybe they had to pay a substantial sum to her to show scenes after filming was over?

Feel like they don't really need to show this scene ... it's enough to say they just broke up.

Would have been fine had it happened this summer or something, but to do it the way it was done was just indicative of what a jerk Arie is.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, econ07 said:

I’m guessing they’re doing it to create a groundswell of support for her and they’ll announce her as the next Bachelorette tomorrow night. 

• Love 20

This makes me like Bachelorette Emily more, looks like the 2 guys she had left were both immature jerks.

2 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

So did he call Chris H. to tell him or does CH keep checking in to see if everything is going ok falling apart to be able to finally host this type of episode?

HAHAHAAA, that made me laugh because we know Chris is not above hoping things go badly for ratings/publicity.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This makes me like Bachelorette Emily more, looks like the 2 guys she had left were both immature jerks.

HAHAHAAA, that made me laugh because we know Chris is not above hoping things go badly for ratings/publicity.

After this CH is neck and neck with Andy Cohen. 

• Love 3

I think I would be tempted to take my shoe off and throw it at him. Of course she knows she is being filmed so she is restraining herself but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just now, Kendra143 said:

If I were Becca I think i’d be slapping him about right now. Twice maybe three times. 

Great minds think alike

• Love 6