Type keyword(s) to search

Reagan and Jeff: Designing for a Champion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I am not trying to shade Reagan at all here*, and maybe Tamica got it wrong, but if she really were top of her class as we've been told she'd be summa cum laude not magna, right?  Or #valedictorian.

*I went to law school, it is hard, my school didn't do the latin distinctions but I did graduate with honors which I guess is the source of my curiosity.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 2

I had a feeling they were headed for divorce—-she’s way too happy spending time away from him and he’s obviously going to need a spouse to care for him intensively as he ages and his brain deteriorates. I think she’s just too much of a self-centered, spoiled diva to ever play caretaker to any man.

Poor Jeff though...he seemed so sweet and has had it so tough. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

And Jeff & Reagan have split.  I’m so sad for Jeff.

What??? After all her promises of I’m your family and I’ll stick by you forever mantras? Which site did you see this on. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Right?? I get why his problems might be too much for her to handle especially because she's looking at what the future holds for him but then damn, don't lie to the man with the constant I love you's and we will have babies when it's right and holding his face in her hands reassuring him it's all gonna be ok. Bitch!

She’s a smart cookie. Law school. What does something look like? Hmmm. All that extra affection was given to put her in the best light in front of the camera. She's devious. Once she had enough she got the apt in the Quarter. Then to smooth the transition she was the perfect Southern Wife from throwing that self catered dinner party to Jeff’s gumbo dinner complete with flirty little dress worn with heels. She has spent a lot of time calculating her exit. It looks great visually but what you can’t see is the torn heart inside of Jeff’s chest. 

• Love 14

Oh no, poor Jeff.  He is such a sweet guy.  I'm sure Regan just LOOOOOOVED him when he had the cache of being a football player in NOLA.  She probably pulled a Kelsey Grammer on him -- get him involved in a reality show and then set up shop somewhere else.  

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Oh no, poor Jeff.  He is such a sweet guy.  I'm sure Regan just LOOOOOOVED him when he had the cache of being a football player in NOLA.  She probably pulled a Kelsey Grammer on him -- get him involved in a reality show and then set up shop somewhere else.  

Yeah she probably loved that NFL money and when his mom stole it Reagan had no other reason to stick around.  Sad about Jeff that he doesn't have the support of his family to get him through this.  I hope he at least has some good friends and that he gets some of the dogs in the divorce.  I vote for the Doberman and the one-eyed Pomeranian.  Reagan can keep the silly frou-frou basic bitch dogs.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Reagan and Tamica pose "with a friend"?  Bravo has idiots working on its site because that dude is Tamica's brother, w

Based on the pictures I bet they thought Reagan’s sister was going to be a bigger part of the show than she ended up being and Tamica’s brother filled that hole.

i really feel for Jeff. When he mentioned that the average NFL lineman dies at 51 and he want to have kids sooner rather than later I was like you fell for the wrong girl. I really like him and it was reinforced when he and Barry and Justin were having a fabulous time on the dance floor even though none of them can dance for shit but Jeff is that corny dude who dances anyway and makes everyone dance because no one is worse than him.

Reagan grew on me but I would rather they kept Jeff in a second season if I had to pick.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

And Jeff & Reagan have split.  I’m so sad for Jeff.

This is not good.  To the Powers That Be At Bravo:  PLEASE get professional help for Jeff as he goes this this difficult time.  This really could not end well.

• Love 5

This makes me HATE Reagan.  How can she do this to a man who lost his family, and is going through health issues??  

She obviously only married him for the money and the NFL life.  

And I give her as much chance of practicing law as Craig of Southern Charm. 

• Love 4

I think it's interesting how folks here seem to hate Reagan and feel that Jeff is this sweet, sweet little boy. 

But Jeff is the one who picked Reagan.  He married HER. 

Why is Reagan a bad person for breaking up with Jeff?  At least they didn't have kids and then break up.  That would have been worse. 

And who knows, they might get back together.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

And I give her as much chance of practicing law as Craig of Southern Charm. 

She graduated Magna Cum Laude, was law review at a decent law school and currently clerks for the Louisiana Soliciter General. Craig barely graduated from a shitty law school that has had issues with accredition and couldn’t hold down a paralegal postion when he was lying about studying for the bar, I don’t see the comparison.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

She graduated Magna Cum Laude, was law review at a decent law school and currently clerks for the Louisiana Soliciter General. Craig barely graduated from a shitty law school that has had issues with accredition, I don’t really see a comparison. 

I do: they both wanted to be on a reality tv show.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I do: they both wanted to be on a reality tv show.  

Lawyers can still be on reality tv and she is clearly much more driven than Craig and has already worked at a higher level using her education than him.

If Reagan becomes a trial lawyer, can you imagine being a juror & having to listen to her question witnesses, give opening & closing statements, etc? I never mind doing my civic duty of sitting on a jury, but I would do whatever I could to get out of having to hear that vocal fry day in & day out. Ugh!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Toothbrush said:

If Reagan becomes a trial lawyer, can you imagine being a juror & having to listen to her question witnesses, give opening & closing statements, etc? I never mind doing my civic duty of sitting on a jury, but I would do whatever I could to get out of having to hear that vocal fry day in & day out. Ugh!

The defendant would just stand up and say, “Alright, i’m guilty! Just SHUT UP already!!”

• Love 7

Here's my feeling about Jeff.

Jeff was a baller, and what I've seen of pro athletes, they all seem to want "hot" women.  Reagan fit that bill.  I wonder if any average looking girls were attracted to Jeff but he probably blew them off.  He chose Reagan. 

If you marry hair, hair is what you'll get.  If you marry a hot girl, a hot girl is what you'll get, that and nothing else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

f Reagan becomes a trial lawyer, can you imagine being a juror & having to listen to her question witnesses, give opening & closing statements, etc? I never mind doing my civic duty of sitting on a jury, but I would do whatever I could to get out of having to hear that vocal fry day in & day out. Ugh!

She probably wants to be a legal commentator.  

• Love 2

Takes two in all things.  My feelings are that Regan and Jeff are too different to be a good couple.  She's sharp and moves fast.  I'm not sure where Jeff is on the intellect spectrum but his pace is certainly slower and he's not driven in the same way Regan is (although I imagine he was during his football career).

They are a mismatch and better to figure it out now than down the road. 

No surprise here.  

Regan will be fine, but I do worry about Jeff. He's going through a ton of stuff....big stuff. This is just one more hit for him.  

• Love 4
On 6/25/2018 at 1:54 AM, Jextella said:

Takes two in all things.  My feelings are that Regan and Jeff are too different to be a good couple.  She's sharp and moves fast.  I'm not sure where Jeff is on the intellect spectrum but his pace is certainly slower and he's not driven in the same way Regan is (although I imagine he was during his football career).

They are a mismatch and better to figure it out now than down the road. 

No surprise here.  

Regan will be fine, but I do worry about Jeff. He's going through a ton of stuff....big stuff. This is just one more hit for him.  

So she picks an even slower guy in Reese?  Jeff seems much more intelligent than the new future husband.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

So she picks an even slower guy in Reese?  Jeff seems much more intelligent than the new future husband.

They are Sweet Home Alabama (the movie). Patrick Dempsey in that movie was smart, nice, rich, and being groomed to be president. He was the rebound guy. Jeff is/was Reagan's rebound guy. She wants her country dope. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

To be fair to the original poster that was posted in June in response to the separation before Reese was publicly in the picture. 

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

To be fair to the original poster that was posted in June in response to the separation before Reese was publicly in the picture. 

Ahhhh makes more sense bc Reese is a dolt!

• LOL 1
On 6/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, Jextella said:

Seems odd someone like Reagan, top of her class attorney, wealthy, attractive, ambitious, etc. would date either Jeff or Reese.

It's really not a mystery. Reagan and Jeff met in 2009 -- he was a Saints player during what was arguably their finest season that ended in a Superbowl win. Saints football is a religion in New Orleans, she was gonna lock that down. I think it was less about the money and more about the prestige.

This article is over the top and ridiculous but I think it captures what Reagan thought she could get out of a relationship with Jeff..."She would soon find that with the NFL, came team and community obligation. She embraced the responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to New Orleans Philanthropic efforts, her favorite being the LA/SPCA. It was the first time in her life she let passion lead her and it opened her eyes to a world and instinct that she had been stifling."

• Love 2

I'm rolling my eyes at that one.  Stifling my ass.

My father, born in Mississippi, was a diehard Saints fan.  Even during the "Aint's" era.

Who dat!

Also.  The thread title seems so wrong now.  Because "designing a champion" didn't occur on the field with Jeff, but more a roll in the hay of Reece's mom's stable......

• Love 4

Reagan’s life seems really sad to me now. She went from living in the boonies during her pretend happy marriage and quickie divorce to Jeff, to jumping into a shotgun wedding to some stoner horse barn worker dork. And for her “career” she makes overpriced door-knocker necklaces to sell in a dubious shop in the mall that’s only open by appointment. I dunno, but it all just seems so tawdry...whatever makes her happy, I guess!

• Love 4
On 6/25/2019 at 5:35 AM, dosodog said:

Also.  The thread title seems so wrong now.  Because "designing a champion" didn't occur on the field with Jeff, but more a roll in the hay of Reece's mom's stable......

After Reece has pissed on the hay in said stable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1