Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Unconfuse Your Brain

druzy
  • Start Topic

Amber and Andrew have a disagreement.

Ryan is furious at Maci when she shows up late to trick-or-treat.

Farrah is shocked when she finds out who Deb invited to her wedding.

Catelynn surprises her family with her pregnancy.

• Love 1

Amber..............................this is why you should probably know the guy you are having a kid with a little longer than a month or two.

Plus, you're acting like a spoiled brat of a child. 

"I'm stressed so I have to get my way."

GTFO.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Who the hell trick or treats at 5pm????

People are still getting off work and getting dinner.

No all our jobs are sitting on our ass doing nothing productive all day Ryan and Mac.

Unfortunately there are places that have a curfew for treat or treating. Where I live, it starts at 4:30 and is supposed to end and sundown! How stupid!

• Love 8

I know it’s expecting too much to want Amber to just say she wanted to know if it was a boy or girl and have a normal conversation about it.  But this bs about gender neutral is some crazy hippie thing - like, what!?  Really?  Wow.

• Love 19

So much to snark on!

First of all, hell is now icy because I actually agreed with Farrah. Deb is just delusional.

Tyler’s sister looked like every heroin addict I’ve ever seen in photographs. Wow. There’s the person who should be going to rehab. Those poor kids. I wanted to call CPS and tell them to turn on MTV.

And in the last piece of “I can’t believe I’m thinking this”, I actually felt very sorry for Andrew. As much as I know he clearly is a famewhore jumping on the TeenMom gravy train, he clearly is too smart and normal to enjoy spending time with Amber. There is no way he will make enough money from this to compensate for the misery he had to endure. Gawd she’s a she-devil.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

So much to snark on!

First of all, hell is now icy because I actually agreed with Farrah. Deb is just delusional.

Tyler’s sister looked like every heroin addict I’ve ever seen in photographs. Wow. There’s the person who should be going to rehab. Those poor kids. I wanted to call CPS and tell them to turn on MTV.

And in the last piece of “I can’t believe I’m thinking this”, I actually felt very sorry for Andrew. As much as I know he clearly is a famewhore jumping on the TeenMom gravy train, he clearly is too smart and normal to enjoy spending time with Amber. There is no way he will make enough money from this to compensate for the misery he had to endure. Gawd she’s a she-devil.

Too smart? He watched Amber go all Hulk on Marriage Boot Camp against Matt and still he went after her. He deserves everything he gets from wanting to mooch off of Amber Alert, and I don't mean film equipment. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 24
8 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

Were my eyes playing tricks or was one of Tyler’s sister’s kids walking around on the counter in the kitchen of the “lights out crack house”?  

No, I saw that too and wondered if I was just seeing something wrong because it was a crazy scene in there in general. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Emkat said:

Can anyone summarize the previews for the next episode? My DVR always cuts off! Thanks!!

Does your DVR allow you to add a minute or two to the episode while recording? I always add a minute to the recording time so I can catch the previews. 

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Geez it's like maci, Ryan and Mac are just looking for reasons to be pissed. Hudson is Mack's son, not Bentleys brother. Why couldnt Mack take Hudson to his dad and Ryan could stay with Bentley? What am I missing? 

Maci has to work hard for those fake storylines. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ThatNewGirl said:

Unfortunately there are places that have a curfew for treat or treating. Where I live, it starts at 4:30 and is supposed to end and sundown! How stupid!

Yeah trick or treating in my area begins at 4:30 and ends at 7. When I was a kid and trick or treating there was no curfew. On one hand I get it, The world is different but on the other hand, it really is a limited time when you think about it.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, cereality said:

I know it's not all men by any means but watching Ryan it is shocking how quick men can get over their own kids and yet be soooooo concerned about the kid of some women who will be their wife for 2 yrs max. So Maci and Taylor are late for ToT -- so what -- there were years where Ryan just didn't show.  So Ryan and Mac must start RIGHT THEN with "Huddles" bc he MUST go to HIS dad by 6. Take a hint Ryan -- your wife is concerned about HER son being with HIS dad. So why don't you find some concern for YOUR son. Nope. He MUST leave with Mac bc of Huddles so he basically leaves the second Bentley arrives. He literally doesn't even interact with Bentley, say anything about his costume, no conversation nothing. The only reason they have an interaction is bc Maci says to Bentley -- give your Dad a hug . . . . If he cared he could have stayed behind and ToTed with Bentley, Maci and family and his parents and his wife could've left with her son and I'm sure someone would've given Ryan a ride home after.

And a few min prior where he was bitching at his mom about ToT starting late she says -- Bentley needs to see you and you need to see him. And he snaps at her on the phone -- don't start with me about needing to see him. Well son -- if we don't tell you to interact with your 9 yr old, you don't so I thought I'd remind you . . . .  I flipped back from a commercial late and it seemed like Jen was bitching to Larry and saying -- I'm pissed at both of them (presumably Ryan and Mac?) with Larry saying-- don't egg him on . . . . Is it THAT big of a deal that Maci was late? She has 3 kids -- people with multiple young kids tend to run late and it was still bright sunlight when she arrives -- she was probably an hr late max, whereas he was acting like she showed up a 10 pm.

And Larry said something like, "....he doesn't know any better..." before Jen continued her griping about Ryan.  

Gee...I wonder why he sucks at being an adult?

2 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

If Amber wanted to go to a haunted house they should have swung by Butch's place. What the fuck was going on there? 

My thought exactly about Casa Butch and Amber Baltierra!  What a house of horrors that place was!

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 14

For someone who says she doesn’t care about what her mom does Farrah sure exhausts a lot of energy into whatever her mom does. Farrah is a worthless human being .... I swear she made up 4 or 5 new words on her FaceTime rant with crazy deb .... I also loved her humble brag about how she’s changed more than any person she’s ever known... there’s nothing more cringe worthy than watching a dumb person trying to sound smart .... sorry Farrah you are trash and you’re as dumb as a box of rock oh and your daughter still looks like an unkempt muskrat 

The No Chin bandit sure hit the lottery marrying good ol dead eyes .... he looks like he’s auditioning for Weekend at Bernie’s 3 ... 

these middle aged women should be kept from reproducing.... everyone knows they’re just having kids to keep the MTV welfare check rolling in... 

Is it me or does it always look like Matt 2.0 smelled a fart .... dude is a full on Chubacca stunt double 

• Love 20

Amber always has something to criticize people about. She slams Gary for living in "the ghetto" and being a landlord. She slammed him when they were a couple left and right. Tonight, she goes in on Baby Huey with all this hippie jibber jabber. I really have no fucks to give about what she says to Baby Huey, it is just my observation of Amber and how she is so sarcastic and takes these jabs at people. 

During that flashback, did I hear Jenelle say "paraphernalia" with a hard P sound instead of an F sound? 

@FairyDusted take note. Another one. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Emmierose said:

Oh no, Mother Of The Year needs to prepare for the new baby.  Ya know, like she prepared for Leah by throwing a crib mattress into a crib without sheets.  Yeah, like that. 

I guess she needs to know whether the sheets she doesn't use should be pink or blue.

2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Tyler’s sister looked like every heroin addict I’ve ever seen in photographs.

I thought I'd accidentally switched to an episode of Intervention.  What is it with female addicts and hoods?

Just now, druzy said:

Was Butch walking through the house with a Candelabra? I'm a fan of flashlights- but to each his own. 

But weren't there lights on in the kitchen?  Or were they using battery-operated lights down there?  The whole things was crazy, but I did enjoy the image of Butch carrying what looked to be a fancy plastic candelabra.

Also, I noticed that Farrah is driving a Maserati.  She's come a long way from being scammed over a Focus, I believe it was. 

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, druzy said:

Was Butch walking through the house with a Candelabra? I'm a fan of flashlights- but to each his own. 

I had just watched “Victoria” on PBS, and they were doing the same thing at Buckingham Palace and at a castle in Scotland.  In Victorian England in the 1800’s!  Butch with a candelabra in a crack den in Michigan with no electricity because they couldn’t pay the ConEd bill was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.  

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, TodayBot said:

Damn, that segment of Tyler at his old house that's now apparently on it's way to being made into a trap house was hard to watch.  I didn't realize it was so bad with his family.  

And notice how they juxtaposed that scene with talk of the expensive rehab.  So many in the cast of both shows have been to rehab, and they’ve never talked about the cost.  But they made sure to tell Tyler to bring up whose paying for it when Butch was talking about going, and then they had him film a scene getting all the price quotes.  I thought that was gross.  MTV uses and exploits them as kids, then pays them an extraordinary amount of money year after year and treats them like stars, then watches as their money creates family conflicts.

• Love 15