Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E22: On the Other Hand

In the second season finale, Teddy helps Rayna plan a free concert to spotlight her Highway 65 debut. Meanwhile, Deacon's pals perform at a benefit concert for his favorite charity; Juliette goes missing when Avery prepares to serenade her.

I didn't hate it. I was actually pretty satisfied with where everyone left off, though I would like the album launch drama to be over and done with.

I'd much rather see this cliffhanger between Deacon and Rayna than the silly car crash. The look that Deacon and Maddie shared at the engagement was too cute, you knew they were both thinking, "that should be Deacon up there".

Glad to see Jeff get screwed. I can't believe Gunnar and stupid Zoey spilled the beans. Couldn't they have just said, talk to Juliette about it, instead of blabbing it themselves?

Loved Rayna and Juliette's scene together. Glad she was drunk and not pregnant like some speculated. How sad and depressing was she in that scene with Avery? Hopefully she goes and gets some professional help. I hope he walks out the door but stops and turns around. I know she doesn't "deserve" anything from him, but he obviously loves/loved her and she looks one glass of wine away from downing a bottle of prescription drugs. Maybe just sit with her till she falls asleep, Avery?

Glad that Will finally told someone, though Layla does NOT look impressed or sympathetic. I'm just happy this storyline will move forward finally. Pretty creepy having the secret video cameras in their bedroom. This isn't Real World; it's not like they consented to THAT. Sidenote, I'm so happy they put that song he sang by himself in his room, "is that who I am", on the new season CD. I really liked it and kept wondering if there was a full version.

Glad there was minimal Teddy. He needs no more storylines other than being a convenient babysitter to the girls next season.

• Love 1

I usually hate-watch this show and post snarky comments afterwards, but damn if my soapy heart didn't get suckered into the finale. The acting was superb overall and Hayden P's was off the charts. Could this be her Emmy-admission?

Glad to see Jeff get screwed. I can't believe Gunnar and stupid Zoey spilled the beans. Couldn't they have just said, talk to Juliette about it, instead of blabbing it themselves?

That's exactly what I saying to the TV but it was too late.

Show tried to screw with the Juliette.Avery chemistry, but it's still there.

LOVED Gunnar's song to Scarlet. They'll always carry the Deacon/Rayna-like torch for each other.

Very satisfying episode for me. And it was about time.

I thought the whole show was boring, save for the Juliette/Rayna parts. I'm seeing on recaps about 2 big shockers. I wasn't shocked by one single scene. Maybe I'm just over this show.

Ugh, Juliette, STFU! When she told Rayna, "You're seriously ruining my life!" because she wouldn't let her out of her contract, I rolled my eyes so far back I could see my brain. No, Juliette, YOU ruined your own life when you slept with a man who you knew was a jerk. Jeff is the slimy kind of person who uses people and manipulates them to get what he wants. You couldn't possibly think that he would be willing to be discreet the way Charlie was. It's childish and ridiculous for her to believe there would be no consequences for sleeping with him (even if she didn't have a boyfriend at the time, Jeff would have found a way to use this against her), and it's beyond ridiculous that she would blame Rayna for this mess. I'm glad that she later admitted it's her self destructive tendencies that cause these kinds of situations. She needs some serious therapy for her abandonment issues.

I loved seeing Rayna and Juliette sassing Jeff and then kicking him out. That's been a long time coming and it was as glorious as I had hoped it would be. As heartbroken as Juliette is about losing Avery, I love that telling Jeff off cheered her up a little bit. The look on her face when he called her damaged goods and she said, "Good one," was hilarious. I also loved when Scarlett just said, "Uch," and walked away from Jeff. Me too, Scarlett.

Interesting that Zoe and Gunnar finally gave in to their guilt and told Avery about Juliette and Jeff. I'm glad they did though. If I were in Avery's position and my friend knew that my girlfriend had cheated on me, I would want to know and I'd be pretty upset if he knew and chose not to tell me.

I think it's adorable that Daphne likes Luke so much. I was laughing my ass off at all the sour faces when he proposed. Deacon, Maddie, Daphne, and Teddy all looked like they were going to puke.

Poor Daphne though. She's already been feeling left out because Deacon is Maddie's dad and now that Maddie has turned into a moody teenager who doesn't even want to watch a movie with her sister, she wants to take music lessons and Teddy acts like she says wants to run off and join the circus. I get that he was still stinging from Maddie's "you're not a musician" remark, but he is the adult so he needs to be the bigger person and let Daphne pursue her interests, even if they aren't his.

I am so glad that Rayna, Deacon, and Teddy are all on the same page about not signing Maddie to Highway 65. She's only 15 so there's no need to rush her musical career. Finally, one thing that all of her parents can agree upon! I was also glad to hear her refer to Teddy as her dad when she was talking to him. Even though she's been spending a lot of time with Deacon, she still sees Teddy as her dad. Deacon is like the fun uncle or weekend divorce dad who gives her presents but doesn't have to do much actual parenting. I'm glad that he hasn't tried to either and that he's leaving it to Rayna and Teddy. Last week when she spent the night at his house, I was afraid she was going to ask if she could move in with him. Thank goodness that hasn't happened yet, but I can imagine her frustration with Rayna and Teddy mounting until she threatens to go live with Deacon.

I was afraid that Scarlett and Avery were going to sleep together one last time, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that they didn't. I loved when Avery said he was over it (Juliette) and Scarlett called him on it. One of my pet peeves is that most of the time when people angrily declare, "I'm over it," they actually mean the exact opposite of that. I have mixed feelings about Scarlett leaving. I'd be fine cutting out her plot lines, but I still want her to sing every week (preferably duets). Can we somehow arrange for that?

So how did Rayna manage to get her face/downloads on the Boone giftcards instead of Will's? I thought she would have to tell Mr. Boone that she was dropping Juliette from the label in order to make that happen. When Juliette came in to talk to her, I thought that's what Rayna was going to tell her so I was pleasantly surprised that she just gave her another pep talk and then let her mess with Jeff's head.

Rayna and drunk Juliette in the bathroom was actually adorable. Loved when Juliette started puking again and said, "Hold my hair!"

Poor Will. I love that Gunnar and Zoe have been so supportive. Zoe was a great friend and girlfriend to just excuse herself from their romantic night so Gunnar and Will could talk. I was worried that Gunnar was a bit too forceful and that he might have pushed Will to try to kill himself (hey, it's the season finale so I'm always worried that someone is going to die in the last episode!). But damn it, Will, how could you trust those reality show people not to put cameras everywhere? That's why you leave the house and drive to a park before you say anything important (or have I just watched too many episodes of The Sopranos?). I couldn't tell if Layla was just in shock or if she was disgusted by his confession. I hope she doesn't turn on him and expose him (I know the reality show will want to do it, but I don't think they're airing the footage for the show just yet so Layla could blow this all up months before the show actually gets to tv).

Part of me didn't like the hypocrisy of Avery telling Juliette that you don't do things like that to people you love and Rayna telling Juliette that she had to tell Avery the truth because that's what big girls do. But the other part of me wants to believe they are saying those things because they learned from their mistakes and now realize that how much they hurt others. Heh, am I being too generous?

• Love 2

I felt bad for Teddy last night. Maddie is a brat, and now Daphne thinks she has to play an instrument to get any attention from the rest of the family. And Maddie- the concert is only exciting when Deacon says it is? Ugh. Teenage girls.

• Love 1

Despite the fact that they glossed over Raina-gets-over-her-principles-and-somehow-works-a-deal-with-Boone thing, it was a strong finale to a generally strong season.

And damn if Hayden and Jonathan didn't get me all choked up.

I swear, Jeff has an imaginary mustache that he twirls in every scene. He' so over the top evil, it actually kinda funny.

Maddie's gotten tall real fast.  Teenagers, all you can do is wait them out and minimize the damage.

Yeah, Hayden killed it last night. I loved how she wanted Raina to hold back her hair when she had to puke again. "Oh, God. I have to puke again. Don't let it get in my hair"

It was really funny that Raina had to treat Julliette almost like an overemotional teenager. Ignore the outburst, look for the motive. Be the adult.  Raina is surrounded by kids. 

• Love 3

It was a great finale, but I hate that they broke up Juliette and Avery. 

I know I should not feel sorry for Rayna - after all she got two proposals! But here she thinks she has her life worked out with a nice guy (and Luke is kind of growing one me because he does treat Rayna so good), but on the other hand, the man she never got over is now ready to make a commitment. I am so glad that is not my choice to have to make!

Juliette needs help, fast!

I'm not sure how I feel about Scarlet. I snarked about her all season, but I actually was hoping Gunnar's song would change her mind about leaving. I guess if she is not the center of attention on the show, I would not mind her staying and her and Gunnar can write beautiful songs together.

Maddie is becoming insufferable. Ugh! teenagers!

• Love 2

Will Lexington just keeps breaking my heart. I think he really meant it when he said he loves Layla, but obviously he can't love her the way she needs. I think his genuine feelings of caring for her, in addition to his overall misery, drove him to confess. And now that's going to backfire in the worst way. It makes me sad.

• Love 3
(edited)

I didn't hate this, but I didn't love it. The Rayna/Juliette stuff was FANTASTIC. Every scene they had together. But all the proposals--from the gross public one to the incredibly sexy private one--were way too much. I hate when marriage is used to solve a problem, and anyway, Rayna already did that once. I want Rayna to stand on her own and to evolve, but here she is, stuck in the same place as always, even after saving herself all season? Not to mention that her personality completely changes depending on what man she's with, she totally ignores the effect of this public proposal on her children, she's taken no responsibility for anything, and she thanked god for Luke Wheeler. The hell?? It's like she's two different people, but I only like one of them.

How did Deacon get back the ring, which he tossed in the memorial pile way back at the start of the season?

Why would Boone bump Will for Rayna?

Why was Jeff invited to the recovery event?

Who does Juliette think told Avery about Jeff?

This show makes no sense. But Connie Britton and Chip Esten are SO good and she looked SO pretty the whole episode and that sparkly fringe dress was SO awesome that I'm trying not to care. (It's not working, but I do try.)

Edited by madam magpie
  • Love 1

There were several things I really liked about this episode.  The first was Rayna giving thanks in her dressing room.  It made for a really nice and touching moment.  Second was Rayna and Juliette's coordinated Jeff smack down.  Yay!  And lastly, the final moments between Deacon and Rayna, where he tells her his truth.  In contrast to Luke's sparkly public display, it felt real and was welcome, if overdue.  I can't help but continue to feel that Luke's got some sinister ulterior motive(s). 

• Love 1

The engagement ring sure has had an interesting journey throughout the years.  First Rayna throws it down after realizing Deacon was blitz out when he asked her (and she somehow gets it back) and then Deacon throws it in the memorial or whatever it's called crash site after Rayna gave it back to him (and he somehow gets it back).  It's like the ring of fate.  No matter how many times they throw it away, it'll keep reappearing.

I hope I'm wrong but since they did sign the actor that plays Luke as a series regular for next season I don't really have much hope for Deacon/Rayna being together in the 3rd season.  At least in the beginning of it.  What other point does he have to be on the show?

• Love 1

Rayna and Juliette have always had great chemistry, and I don't really understand why the show doesn't take advantage of that more often (they didn't even have any meaningful interaction until ten episodes into the series) but this episode had plenty of goodness on that front. Automatic win.

I don't give a rat's ass about Will or Layla, and part of me wishes they'd just go away, but another part loves watching them go down in flames. Will's story literally has not progressed since that one time that he looked at trains and lived with squirrels, so him coming out to Layla could mean that we'll get some fireworks soon. If he hooks up with Gunnar, I may actually start caring.

Juliette and Avery are the best characters on this show by a mile, and when you consider how messed up Juliette is, that's quite terrible. I hope she gets the help she needs next season, and I really hope it doesn't come just from Avery. She's clingy, jealous and codependent, so having her rely on Avery for guidance seems highly counterproductive.

• Love 2

A Will/Gunnar/Scarlett love triangle would make all of those characters watchable. In fact, it's about the *only* thing that would make them watchable.

Am I the only one who's bothered by the unrealistic way this show handles media consent issues? I'm pretty sure that Will could sue the reality show producers for breach of verbal contract since he said he didn't want cameras in the bedroom. I'm sure Will was too dumb to get a lawyer to go over his contract for the show but I'm pretty sure a judge would rule that Will and the producer woman (Gina, is her name?) had a legally binding verbal contract. Between this and Maddie's video being shown on "The View" without Rayna's permission, I'm starting to wonder how long the writers on this show have been working in television that they don't know (or don't care about) these seemingly basic legal issues that even first-year comm majors know.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, Maddy.  Teenagers are the worst. Poor Deacon, he has no idea.  

Scarlet is going back to Mississippi, where her crazy mother is?  Good plan Goldilocks.

Loved all the Rayna/Juliette stuff- especially the hair stuff.  This is what I want from their relationship.  They really could be dangerous together.

Now I really hope they revisit the Avery/Juliette stuff because those two are wonderful together.  That last scene was heartbreaking. Gunner & Zoey really should have just said he needed to talk to her.  

Despite all the shenanigans etc. that kitchen scene between Deacon and Rayna was hot.  Chip Esten is a very sexy man.

Edited by gik910
  • Love 3
(edited)

The Rayna/Juliette scenes were great. I'm really hoping Scarlett reminded Avery about what a jackass he was for a good part of season 1 when he told her about Juliette & Jeff. I mean, I'm not blaming him for being upset with Juliette, but the whole hurting people speech was a bit too sanctimonious.

I still don't like Luke and I'm not sure why. He just seems sleezy for no apparent reason. Glad Will finally confessed to Layla. She's a twat, but that doesn't justify him using her like that. I imagine she isn't going to be terribly sympathetic, but i can't really blame her.

The Maddie stuff actually made me feel bad for Teddy, which is not something I ever expected to feel. However, I really hope we aren't in for another round of Teddy vs the replacement daddies next season.

Edited by Joystickenvy
  • Love 2
Rayna invited him so she could tell him about her deal with Boone. Or, as they would say on Seinfeld: spite.

I think that was later. At the sober house (or whatever) benefit, Jeff just randomly appeared and came up to Rayna and Scarlett to tell Rayna Will was going to get the downloads. It makes no sense he was there! It was Deacon's show. Does Jeff even have any connection to Deacon at all??

It's like the ring of fate.  No matter how many times they throw it away, it'll keep reappearing.

I'm totally going to start calling it that. Someone should write a country song... ;)

• Love 1
Jeff just randomly appeared and came up to Rayna and Scarlett to tell Rayna Will was going to get the downloads. It makes no sense he was there! It was Deacon's show. Does Jeff even have any connection to Deacon at all??

Jeff is the evil villain that swoops in dramatically to steal away the helpless Scarlett and tie her to the railroad tracks. I just don't get his motivation other than just being Snidely Whiplash for the sheer heckfire of it all.

• Love 1

Jeff's tangental connection is that Deacon is the opening act for one of Jeff's biggest money makers. Luke agreed to donate guitars for Deacon's thing, so in theory it's possible that Jeff was there to be supportive of a cause that Luke was publicly supporting, but you know he was really there to get under Rayna's skin.

• Love 1

Gunner - you know why you're not famous?  It's your silly hat collection. Burn it and you'll get signed.

Jonathan Jackson killed it in this episode.  Too bad Avery has short term memory issues.  Or we can blame the script monkeys again.

Rayna and her magic hair continue to bring in the men. All we needed in this episode was Liam's scarf glaring from the sidelines as Luke proposed.

• Love 1

Yeah, too bad they couldn't have Liam randomly show up at the concert to be a part of the lineup of Rayna's old boyfriends and ex-husbands watching Luke propose.

Hayden P.'s hair looks fine when they style it or put it up in a bun. Then every now and then, they decide Juliette should have long, thick hair, so they plop that terrible wig on her head. If her hair was really that long and thick, the other styles wouldn't be possible. Plus the hairline of the wig looks so, so fake. The wig and Gunnar's stupid too small hat both need to go onto a bonfire somewhere.

Poor Deacon has no idea that Maddie's adoration of him is mostly an effort to stick it to Teddy and Rayna, combined with moody teenager attitude swings. He really believes the honeymoon they are on will last forever. When she finally lashes out at him, like the hormonal teenager she is would do to any parent, he's going to be totally unprepared. Poor guy.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hayden P.'s hair looks fine when they style it or put it up in a bun. Then every now and then, they decide Juliette should have long, thick hair, so they plop that terrible wig on her head. If her hair was really that long and thick, the other styles wouldn't be possible. Plus the hairline of the wig looks so, so fake. The wig and Gunnar's stupid too small hat both need to go onto a bonfire somewhere.

This. Her wig is so distracting and makes her look like Cousin IT.  I have no idea why they need to put her in a wig in the first place. (I know that Julianna Margulies wears a wig on TGW b/c her natural hair is so curly it would take hours to style into the character's hair).   

Gunnar's hat makes him look like an organ grinder's monkey.

Edited by apgold

This. Her wig is so distracting and makes her look like Cousin IT.  I have no idea why they need to put her in a wig in the first place. 

Didn't Hayden get it cut or something? So she has to wear the wig on the show because apparently she can't be sexy without long hair. Probably part of her contract I guess. It's a wonder the show didn't sue her.

Rayna and her magic hair continue to bring in the men. All we needed in this episode was Liam's scarf glaring from the sidelines as Luke proposed.

So it's her hair? I've often wondered what drew men to her because I sure couldn't figure it out. I don't like the character & wish some man from the North Pole would propose & whisk her away. Although I'm sure she'd screw it up & they'd end up back in Nashville with him pining away & giving her longing looks from afar. Hold my hair, I'm going to puke.

Jeff has grown on me. I like his evil, over the top style. He doesn't even pretend to be anything but a jerk anymore. It's refreshing.

Now that Will has outed himself to the world can Layla please leave? Stick her on the bus with Scarlett. They can ride off into nowhere together & never be seen again.

• Love 2
(edited)

I've never been an Avery fan and his recent behavior confirms that I have good reason.  It's true that Juliette's encounter with Jeff was wrong, however, Avery treated Juliette like crap RIGHT after she told him how vulnerable she was with him.  She pours her heart out and the next thing she gets is blown off while Avery throws all focus and attention on Scarlet. Avery knew how fragile Juliette is, but he pushes her buttons and hits her hard right where he knows she's insecure.  I saw it as mean adn manipulative. So she does just what he expected and now he's on his high horse.  I wish Juliette could do better.  Avery is too fickle for her.  I wonder about a Teddy/Juliette pairing!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I don't get any sense of chemistry between Rayna and Luke.  Maybe it's just that I don't find the actor sexy in any way.  He's good looking, but he's just not at all sexy.  Sorta like Ryan Seacrest, you know?  Decent looking guy but not someone I want to jump.  Anyway, Luke seems completely superfluous to the plot of the series.  

On the other hand, love the chemistry between Juliette and Avery.  Hope they don't break that relationship up.  

Don't know why, but I haven't really bought into the pairing of Gunnar and Zoey.  Maybe I just keep thinking that Gunnar and Scarlett should be together.

I was glad Jeff called Rayna on using all her connections. I feel like this show keeps shying away from admitting that outside of her work and "talent" (which, yeah, I still find questionable because of Connie's voice and the fact that they don't give Rayna the best songs) she's gotten a lot because of money and connections and schmoozing. I would rather have them play that up than deny and ignore it. It's similar to the way they write Luke as the guy who isn't the most talented but who knows how to play the game.

Even though this is yet another 'artist in a bad place, authority figure pushes them out on stage anyway' scene a la the two we've gotten with Scarlett this season, I liked that 1) Rayna made a bad call this time because she lacks empathy for Juliette and didn't really try to probe what was wrong and 2) Deacon was able to step in and save her from another scandal. I love this Deacon. 3) I actually enjoyed the scene in the bathroom after Rayna confronted Juliette. It actually didn't feel like a Saint Rayna scene. I thought she was actually trying to be supportive without being judgmental and condescending. Yay! Though eyeroll at 'you have to tell him and face the consequences and be a big girl about it'. Like you've done so many times, Rayna? 

Will and Layla's reality show seems like the most boring thing ever.

I do think we needed more buildup to give the Juliette/Avery scene more impact. They were trying their best but Jonathan and Hayden couldn't sell it when we just plopped into that scene after a quick cut from Zoe and Gunnar. That last scene, though. Woo, that was a killer.

That little whistle when Rayna was about to forget the guitar? Swoon. I don't think Chip Esten is ever going to be recognized for his work on Nashville and that's a real shame.

I wish we'd had more of Rayna and Juliette teaming up to take down Jeff earlier. One of my biggest problems with this show is that they say they're all about their female characters but there's a real lack of girl power and collaboration and friendship. I wish we'd also gotten more of the Rayna who said that little prayer at her dressing room table. A Rayna who really was strong and grateful with deeply held beliefs who was flawed but doing her best and trying to be honest and genuine.

I feel like Maddie used to be a better character when she was calling Rayna on her shit and now she's just become incredibly bratty.

"She's not a good person" feels like a weird response from Avery. He knows that Juliette is a little broken. It's naive to think that a few months of a healthy relationship will fix years of damage.

Daphne is just the cutest little chipmunk. All she has to do is giggle and I'm like, awww, Daphne is one of the best characters on the show.

So... Luke proposed. I still find him sketchy. I think this is either going to blow up as his nefarious plan is revealed or he's going to get into a car crash of his own.

I'm sorry but Gunnar's song is stupid. I hoped they would have written a new Gunnar/Scarlett duet for the ending.

I'm still not totally in on Rayna and Deacon but this is one of the only times they've made the "epic romance" of it work for me. I thought there was a definite lack of chemistry season 1 and tempering for this long and throwing in the family stuff has really helped.

I have mixed feelings about Scarlett leaving. I'd be fine cutting out her plot lines, but I still want her to sing every week (preferably duets). Can we somehow arrange for that?

This made me think of something. How did she get out of her writing deal?

Who does Juliette think told Avery about Jeff?

I'm assuming she thinks it was Jeff.

Between this and Maddie's video being shown on "The View" without Rayna's permission, I'm starting to wonder how long the writers on this show have been working in television that they don't know (or don't care about) these seemingly basic legal issues that even first-year comm majors know.

Is there an expectation of privacy once something has been posted on YouTube?  Serious question because I would assume that there wouldn't be.  Of course, legal reality aside would need to be trampled for dramatic license.

I swear, Jeff has an imaginary mustache that he twirls in every scene. He' so over the top evil, it actually kinda funny.

Yeah, you know, I think that character could be so much more effective if written just a bit more sympathetically and acted by someone else. The combo of blandly evil Hudson + cartoonish writing is just over the top and charmless.The character needs either a) sound business sense or b) at least one (non-physical) attractive quality. If he doesn't have either, I don't buy Jeff as a person in this world at all. 

I've been re-watching Season 2 this hiatus and my main thought about Juliette and Avery's breakup is:

Who cheated on who? Physically cheating is one thing. Emotionally cheating is a whole different game.

The day of the breakdown, Avery played primary caregiver for his ex-girlfriend even though her uncle and mother plus others were available. And it was perfectly fine for him to disappear from Juliette without even saying a word and spend the night at Scarlett's bedside, while admitting that he had part of a heart for her. Of course Avery would say that his actions were out of friendship, but I know how he feels about his female "friends". Maybe Avery has feelings for Scarlett that he won't even admit. Or maybe he was just being nice, but it's perfectly understandable that Juliette would feel threatened by it, especially given how carelessly he treated her, all the while knowing how damaged and un-trusting she is.

Avery spent a couple of days showing intense emotional involvement with Scarlett. Juliette acted out about the situation by having a meaningless 1.5 minute affair with Jeff Fordham that she regrets, regrets, regrets, hates herself and regrets some, regrets more! later.

Avery feels no responsibility for his involvement in the breakup. Nope, Juliette is a "terrible person". Ick.

Who is really the bad guy/gal here. Who has the deeper conscience?

I wish the writers had explored Avery's wrongs a little more.

Edited by TVWithPity
  • Love 2

EXACTLY!!! And not only did Juliette hate herself, but she fully took responsibilty for her actions and talked to Avery about how she has deep-seeded issues that shes working on. And Avery knows her, he knew exactly how insecure she was before he spent 2 days at scarletts side. The end of S2 and beginning of S3 really crushed Avery's character for me :(

• Love 1

EXACTLY!!! And not only did Juliette hate herself, but she fully took responsibility for her actions and talked to Avery about how she has deep-seeded issues that shes working on. And Avery knows her, he knew exactly how insecure she was before he spent 2 days at scarletts side. The end of S2 and beginning of S3 really crushed Avery's character for me :(

I only hope Avery didn't (subconsciously even) marry Juliette for her money and fame. Callie Khouri claimed that Avery started out as a jerk, but Callie liked JJ so well in the part that she turned his character into a nice guy. I don't necessarily believe that Avery's egocentric side isn't going to come back out when the PTB run out of ideas for him.

But Juliette loves him so much. No doubt she'll come out of all this with a broken heart.

Edited by TVWithPity